Does an occult network rule the world?

General Indigo Generation discussion
Only God can rule the world and he doesn't :)

The rest are PUPPETS :)
Roier

Blogs: 5

" wrote:
And if you ar seeing "eyes" in your minds eye, then your eye must be open to see them :)

Thanks for clarifying.
I also read that seeng a closed eye represents a closed pineal. That kinda contradicts itself, don't you think :p

So, our pineals are basically like Saruman's palantir in The Lord of the Rings. LOL
Naah, but seriously; you always give me great things to think about :)
Auryn

" wrote:Only God can rule the world and he doesn't :)

The rest are PUPPETS :)

Sounds like a great view of life.
Auryn

i mean those kinds of eye that are directed by a ghost who speaks to you and observes you through the eye
ghoso

Auryn haha you are very right. If you notice Lord of the Rings has heavy Western Occult symbols.

The All Seeing eye of auron, the palantir. (Why do you think some of the "leaders" of this world not public figures, but those behind, are so fond of the Mysteries and secrets of the ancients and are intelligent enough to do what they do. We think we are psychics...but this is something they study throughout their whole lives), the idea of "middle earth" because we are essentially a place where polarties conflict, heaven and hell merge and exist simultaneously and fight for the fate of our very future (not our souls, but the future of who we will be). Sauron representing the all-seeing pervading force who wishes to enslave, out of the Ego if itself wanting to play the role of "god." The humans and hobbits...representing the most unlikely, those who were deemed the "meek" to inherit the earth- or the ones who would help us to overthrow what seems like a hopeless structure against power and "evil."

The "enlightened" beings (the elves) who are ancient, similar to the idea of "Atlantis" and how they fled when they knew what would happen to earth. The Maji. Who leave by a "boat" that sails them to a "heaven world" when they make the choice. Represented by two mountains and "dawn" coming over the water. BTW, this is the real ANCIENT occult symbol of the "Coming of a New Dawn" aka New Age, or New Order. But the good version :)

----

Ghoso

Yes....I know what you mean. Oddly enough.

It's creepy first few times, I have grown accustomed to it. Coming in and out of sleep, and when in states of meditation...Are they watching us are or we watching them?

Is the universe them reflected and vice versa? Hahah I'm tripping myself out.

When you are younger, you are more perceptive- it only goes away because people make the choice to ignore it. The world tells you to. Everyone's seen the shadows out of the corner of their eyes when they were kids. Everyone's been in those states of fear over something that is seemingly "not present." Everyone (IMO). Not to say they don't have rational explanations, but I think that says a lot about our nature and how we insecure we all are about the unknown. By "we" I'm not speaking about you or me or anyone here specifically, but people in general.

The "peripheral" vision is the key to many techniques and in "seeing" things, whether it's certain kinds of meditation (it's kind of a light squint with your third eye projecting outwards), IMO it's the reason we sometimes see "shadows pass" (besides the obvious rational reasons) in our peripheral or swear we felt someone watching us. I think it's a kind of feng shuai, energetically speaking. Entities that want to let you know of their presence "stare" at you from your corner. People have the same unconscious behavior when they don't want to be see staring at someone yet unconsciously wish to communicate their emotions (like a crush). Whether it's to evoke fear, or a want to communicate/validate it's own existence.

As for "Illuminati..." Yea......I've seen the entities in my pineal you speak of. Sometimes, they are not entirely rational. For example, I remember once I closed my eyes to sleep, and vivid in my third eye, almost as if it was right in front of me, I saw many eyes, all connected by these "electric" (of color) waves/currents and at the end of each one were "spinning" geometry with "eyes" in every single one. And it felt somewhat aware of me. The third eye is a weird thing.

And certain substances (like alcohol, or weed for example) each have their own "filter" of the same kind of symbols. I've never tried DMT or anything but I feel I would see the extreme of that with it. I've heard of monoatomic gold doing similar things and people use it to enhance their spiritual life.
AmentiHall

Blogs: 57

Wow, this was the last topic that I expected to see here, as have been into researching this for the past eight years.

To the man and woman in the street this is the stuff of conspiracy theories. However look around you, if governments were truely ran for the benefit of mankind we'd all live in a world where there was low taxation, a free and open society and a very rare case for war.

What we have is an environment where big business and financial institutions prosper at the cost of what Hazel Blears (former Labour minister) described as the "ordinary people". So essentially the poor get poorer, and the rich get richer. Hardly an equitable society, nor a democracy of any kind that the people would vote for.

Which raises the question, do we have democracies?

Carroll Quigley was a Historian who taught at Harvard and Princeton Universities in the US, and was a mentor to future president Bill Clinton. He penned a number of books, most notably "Tradegy & Hope" which gave a detailed and truthful perspective of history with specific access to many secret accounts and records, I quote, "The powers of financial capitalism had a far reaching (plan), nothing less than to create a world system of financial control in private hands able to dominate the political system of each country and the economy of the world as a whole". This is not a recent passage either, as the book was first published in 1966.

http://www.bilderberg.org/bis.htm#Quigley

It would appear that ever since the first world war that rich and influential people behind the scenes have seeded wars and created the conditons for war. The wealth of the house of Rothschild (international bankers) ballooned in earlier centuries by their backing of both sides, they would profit as both countries regardless of the winner in battle would be left holding the liability and would have to pay off such loans plus interest over time.

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/this-britain/the-rothschild-story-a-golden-era-ends-for-a-secretive-dynasty-756388.html

As detailed in Smedley Butlers book "War Is A Racket" big profits are to be made where there is war, companies sometimes can make upto 1600% profit on their cost where there is conflict. The US Rockefeller family were major bankers, and had interests in a number of big arms manufacturers made $300 million from world war one, at a time when that figure was an astronomical amount, equivelent to nearly $6 trillion in todays money.

Butler details in his boook that there were a number of rich industrialists (Henry Ford), oil company heads (Rockefeller) and bankers that attempted to hire him to head a coup against the US government in the 1930s so a fascist dictatorship could take power. Congressional hearings details the events, but with no supporting cooberative evidence it was swept under the carpet. These individuals continued to operate in the background.

http://www.lexrex.com/enlightened/articles/warisaracket.htm

Furthermore the grandfather of George W Bush, a Mr Prescott Bush helped though the bank in which he was a director to fund the rise of Adolf Hitler to a position where he took charge of Germany.

http://www.guardian.co.uk/world/2004/sep/25/usa.secondworldwar

L Fletcher Proutys (head of US Army black ops for a period, and liason with the CIA) book JFK details the inception of the Vietnam war upto the point and reasons for the assassination of the president (and it wasn't by a lone gunman). Post World War 2 Vietnam was ruled by one man, however the CIA supported and nurtured a South Vietnamese leader ploughing $100 million into the operation, essentially creating a south vietnamese government where there was none -- at the same time excess weapons from the planned land invasion of Japan in WW2 were shipped to both N.Vietnam and Korea. The conditions were now rife for war between North Vietnam and South Vietnam, all it needed was the right spark to start conflict, this was provided by the US bringing large numbers of North Vietnamese to the south, then cutting them loose to fend for themselves which inevitably would lead to conflict with locals.

So ultiamtely it would appear that the CIA is a tool, not controlled by the US government, as they operate against the interests of it. One of the 3 reasons that JFK was killed was because he had signed orders to disband the CIA and hand intelligence gathering over to the army, that in addition to wanting to pull forces out of Vietnam, and the main reason being the issuances of US Dollars through the Treasury (the country issuing it's own money)-- and not being reliant on the Federal Reserve (a collection of 8-12 private banks) that issue the US money, which has to be repaid plus interest.

So essentially large financial institutions are the problem, in addition to central banks these are people that highly profit from war, without consideration or concern for casualties or deaths. To view the world in that way you have to be devoid of a moral compass.

Some such bodies, and the secret societies that operate in a round table capacity do not have the interest of the people at heart, and have been knowning to have occult routes. The likes of the Bohemian Club in northern California who worship in front of a large wooden owl with in a ritual that envolves fake human sacrifice, Bilderberg group that meets each year, Royal Institute Of International Affairs (aka Catham House) in the UK, Council Of Foreign Relations in New York, and Club Of Rome in Switzerland.
dave794

" wrote:Wow, this was the last topic that I expected to see here, as have been into researching this for the past eight years.

why not? we have active conspiracy and secret society forums.
rabana

Blogs: 4

Just not what you normally see -- so glad to be here.
dave794

yes. its a big relief for many of us.:)
rabana

Blogs: 4

According to theory, cetain elite groups with access to 5th dimension where such basic concepts resides as our economic, religion etc....
AquarianBlue

Yes the systems of economy, politics, money, etc. are mirrored in the higher dimensions. It is how they achieve such power over us (even though it's all derived from us). As Above so Below, you make architecture that mirrors that which happens in the cosmos, you are going to have profound effects on consciousness and the world. You create anything with this knowledge which aligns with dates, alignments, and natural workings of the universe, you cement it into the planetary grids. Such things, are like well oiled machines- mirrored in higher dimension to lower dimensions. And it is not that they are absolutes, but rather, utilized to create. In otherwords, 4th/5th dimensional archetypes could be used to create systems that are not based on control, but on freedom for example. It is not the symbols within themselves, it is how they are utilized.
AmentiHall

I did hear it described as the people hold the pyramid up, if some step out then the pyramid falls and the people at the top tumble -- which is a good analergy.
dave794

Yup the bottom layer is the most sturdy haha :)

And then the underground chamber, gotta watch out for those guys. They are also the "secret top." if you get what I mean.

As tmt said. it's like a house of cards. One little crack or push the wrong way and well, "thaaar she blows."

It's bound to happen, if not in this probability, in another mwuhahaha.
AmentiHall

I do believe there is a great awakening happening, and that frightens the establishment as it threatens their status quo of power and threatens to topple the pyramid so to speak.
dave794

Yup.

Funny thing is those at the top, took contracts or agreements in which they agreed to this whole thing. And now, that they've grown so accustomed, so used to it- have in some ways (some of them) sold us out, out of fear, out of addiction to continue their dominance. At least in my opinion, spiritually that is. Some of them know their time is at an end, and will play a great role in our awakening :)

The greatest kind of suffering is one in which one does not know they are suffering. Sometimes pleasure and the ultimate experience of ego power can be one of the greatest kinds of suffering. If one has "sold" themselves to this...it's like instant gratification- it's good only for a while..until they realize how big that void has grown :)

I'm excited stoked for whatever it is that's coming. Even if it's just life the way it has been.
AmentiHall

I certainly believe they will try to become more dominant to retain control, that will however only open the eyes of the people more. We just have to hope that people do not continue to be apathetic and open their eyes to make a stand for the freedoms that we all covet.
dave794

Haha exactly.

The problem is also they are being "enticed" to try to be "like them." Aka, financially set, and superficially present. The media is the greatest form from which this happens. MTV, music, etc.

But it's our fault. Hey music was still alive before we started downloading it for free- suddenly, musicians all had to "sell out" to make hit records, riddle their stuff with sex/violence and hypnotic music videos with subliminal messages (both overt and subtle). We try to take advantage of the system and it "strengthens" it's noose around us. Not much different than cattle if they consistently attempted to escape. Upgrade from old school fences to barbed-wire. etc.

haha just bein dramatic. It ain't so bad. This world is great in so many ways :)
AmentiHall

Oh, certainly the pluses outweigh the negatives if you look at the world through the right eyes and mindset.

Everything we do, and which is done to us requires our consent -- so it is a case of standing up for our beliefs and making our voices heard as individuals, and collectively.
dave794

Yup precisely.

I have always wondered, if all the negative, and the good, and the manipulation of those who have placed themselves above us- was done to "groom us" into a state of self-responsibility, in which we would be finally ready (I view this upcoming scenario, as a "test" of our wills) to go on our own. Free and self responsible.

or...ripe for the harvest...mwuhahahaah
AmentiHall

" wrote:From my insight and research it does seem so.

Luciferians have positioned themselves into a place of great material wealth and power in the world, such that they are a ruling elite. But that doesn't mean they have actual sovereignty over anything. Devil worshipers do not have any real authority.
indigl

Return to index page Indigo Phenomenon