Your animal sign

General Open Discussion for topics not covered anywhere else.
hello all ,its master sean here, jesus my head is getting huge with all this attension, it wont fit out through the door at times lol, if i miss you give me a swift kick up ythe arse , i dont mean to , but even a zen master like me can make mistakes, by the way i have to admit, my head is like a huge balloon so i,m just going to deflate it now and come back to earth lol,
sean keyes

Blogs: 12

Thank u so much for Phoenix. U are so right. Twice I saw myself as a Phoenix. Once in meditation, I saw a huge bird on the ground, fire, ashes and the bird raising itself up and flying again. Another time, in a dream, I saw the same thing, like a story in a book, the death, body turning into ashes and then resurrection. That dream was so vivid that it remained with me for a long time...

Right on the money hehehe]
Xenia444

I found this..

Spiritual Messengers

Sea Gulls are messengers from the gods, especially ancient Celtic deities.
They bridge the gap between the living world and the spirit world.
Opening yourself to their energy enables you to communicate with the other side.

Sea Gull can also give you the ability to soar above your problems
and see things from above. Seeing all the different viewpoints.

:) ty, I'll have to see him as one of my allies
Eva

i do be a little freaked posting some of the animals signs as in my head i,m going, fuck will i write this down, like the other day i got a weisel, and today with a seagul, i dont know these animals so im a little freakede posting them as i dont know the signs to them, plus i dont know yee, and i dont want to offend anyone as i,m finding this ,well, fun a bit of craic,
sean keyes

Are you still doing readings, sean?

Would you mind reading my animal for me?
Blue Moon

Blogs: 7

Are you still doing readings, sean?

Would you mind reading my animal for me?
Blue Moon

Sorry if my seagul freaked you out.. ;) maybe that's why it took me 3 times to get it out of you :P
But why would you be freaked out anyway..? That it might be false..? I'm not offended since I see this mostly as a fun thread, and the seagul totem is quite positive.. and it does relate to me, strange enough.
I'm not that surprised easily anymore.. :) Thanks again.. take some time to rest your big Ol' head sean ;)
Eva

I'll give this a whirl.
Harvester

That's...weird and accurate. I am like a stereotypical squirrel (minus the buck teeth).

You're a dag, Sean!
cjmax02

Blogs: 26

So, next trial, perhaps it will function today.

Could you please find/read my animal sign as well?
Blue Moon

Just another trial to get some post into this thread:

Could you please find/read my animal sign as well, Sean?
Blue Moon

Ahh blue moon you are the merkat,
sean keyes

The merkat? O.k., I do not know much about the characteristics of a merkat, but I will dive into lecture. From the picture, it looks very attentive, aware and curious, very awake. Perhaps, I will reply at the weekend to give more details and a comparison.
Blue Moon

hey sean..

My friend told me that last week she was attacked by a seagull.... and, ok she was holding a burger... XD
She was really shocked about it.. and it kept coming back.. it even slapped her in the head with a wing.
To get rid of it.. she had to get rid of the burger she was holding..lol
But still.. weird coincidence or not.. o.O It never happened before... it's a bit strange.
Must have been right after u told me my sign..(seagull)
Could it be that it's not my sign..? You said you had trouble writing it down..(still don't know why you had trouble doing so tho.. you werent really specific) Thought it was funny and didn't really see it as something serious.. but then if people get attacked.... it's a bit odd isn't it.. Maybe worth looking into it.

Know anything about omens or something according to the related animal signs as well..?
Or maybe she was just being negative again behind my back.. lol
Eva

God only knows, I would not read too much into it, maybe the law off attraction ? Did you tell your friend about tour animal sign, did they laugh when they heard it? It could be anything, bit it's a good one
sean keyes

haha.. I told her after she told me she was attacked.. and no she did not laugh she was grossed out. Pointing out all the negativities..
such as greed, agression (according to the food-related attack)like when it's your sign then u have those characteristics..lol
for her there are no good characteristics in seagulls.. >.> bit shortsided *sighs*
And she just doesnt know much about totems for that matter..lol But her reaction wasnt that nice. she reacted almost like I attacked her.. wth XD
Eva

Hello master Sean ;-)

I have read about meerkats and about walrus. Those are the two things:

WALRUS

Uncovering the Hidden
Psychic Touch

For those to whom the Walrus is a totem,
there will come opportunities to uncover what is hidden,
to find hidden treasures in the things around us.

Walrus people have a need to be among likeminded people.
They feel safe and comfortable with their own kind (mental and spiritual not physical).
However, they must be careful not to become insolated and anti-social.

Walrus people often have a form of psychometry –
the ability to sense objects through touch.
However, instead of using their fingertips,
they should place the object against their cheek or forehead.
Trust in your inner senses.

MEERKAT

Watchfulness
Group Dynamics

A Meerkat totem teaches how to live within the dynamics of a group,
even to sacrifice oneself for the good of the group.
It teaches how to be alert and watchful.

Meerkats are a female dominate society; therefore the female is very important.
If you are a female, Meerkat will show how to find your strength;
if you are a man, this totem will show you how to honor your female partner
and support her endeavors for the good of the family.

I would suggest that meerkat is nearly completely wrong. I am watchful that is right, in some way very aware. But I am stronger alone than in the group. There was a time when I was isolated from other people for several years. So, most of my strength lies in lonliness and I also gained in isolation. I awakened in isolation. Nowadays, I have learned to live with other people that there could be a sharing of knowledge and of mutual help. Family? I like my family (parents and so on), but I need time on my own. Now, I am over 40 and I have decided to have children and to be unmarried. I have a partner, we live together at weekends and that for 22 years now. But marriage and always together? No! - because I love my own freedom too much. That are the main reasons what it could not be the meerkat.

Most people told me that I would have the dragon as spiritual animal. That explains the "walrus with wings" ;)

But walrus is quite good and hits the nail on the head.
Yes, as I already mentioned, long time I was insolated/isolated as a child on my own free decision. I thought people around me (mainly mainstreamers) are stupid and I distinguish from them. I do not need them. I fled in meditation and OBEs and many other things. Usually I talk about them step by step. Talking about my mediumship concerning some things caused people to think that I am bragging. So I have learned first to listen what is talked about.
Yes, walrus is also right when it comes to the liking of being under likeminded. I would call it "people on the same level". But astrologers told me that it would be very difficult for me to find them in "normal" society, even in esoteric circle it could be difficult. And I noted that it is true. I have the impression that I can cope very good with some people here.

Of course, I trust in my inner senses. Those are my only means of real help. Concerning the psychometry thing by touching objects: I have never touched any objects of any person or something to find them. But I have another gift of which I do not know how it is really called and if it belongs to the psychometry field. I call it myself: "Feeling the history". It happens to me when I place my hands on old stones or ruins and close my eyes, pictures arise and show me what had happened there centuries or even thousands of years ago. I can see how the building was look like where I have placed my hands and what event took place just there. Some of my experiences I gathered in Tunesia/Carthage and other historical sites.
Blue Moon

Hello master Sean ;-)

I have read about meerkats and about walrus. Those are the two things:

WALRUS

Uncovering the Hidden
Psychic Touch

For those to whom the Walrus is a totem,
there will come opportunities to uncover what is hidden,
to find hidden treasures in the things around us.

Walrus people have a need to be among likeminded people.
They feel safe and comfortable with their own kind (mental and spiritual not physical).
However, they must be careful not to become insolated and anti-social.

Walrus people often have a form of psychometry –
the ability to sense objects through touch.
However, instead of using their fingertips,
they should place the object against their cheek or forehead.
Trust in your inner senses.

MEERKAT

Watchfulness
Group Dynamics

A Meerkat totem teaches how to live within the dynamics of a group,
even to sacrifice oneself for the good of the group.
It teaches how to be alert and watchful.

Meerkats are a female dominate society; therefore the female is very important.
If you are a female, Meerkat will show how to find your strength;
if you are a man, this totem will show you how to honor your female partner
and support her endeavors for the good of the family.

I would suggest that meerkat is nearly completely wrong. I am watchful that is right, in some way very aware. But I am stronger alone than in the group. There was a time when I was isolated from other people for several years. So, most of my strength lies in lonliness and I also gained in isolation. I awakened in isolation. Nowadays, I have learned to live with other people that there could be a sharing of knowledge and of mutual help. Family? I like my family (parents and so on), but I need time on my own. Now, I am over 40 and I have decided to have children and to be unmarried. I have a partner, we live together at weekends and that for 22 years now. But marriage and always together? No! - because I love my own freedom too much. That are the main reasons what it could not be the meerkat.

Most people told me that I would have the dragon as spiritual animal. That explains the "walrus with wings" ;)

But walrus is quite good and hits the nail on the head.
Yes, as I already mentioned, long time I was insolated/isolated as a child on my own free decision. I thought people around me (mainly mainstreamers) are stupid and I distinguish from them. I do not need them. I fled in meditation and OBEs and many other things. Usually I talk about them step by step. Talking about my mediumship concerning some things caused people to think that I am bragging. So I have learned first to listen what is talked about.
Yes, walrus is also right when it comes to the liking of being under likeminded. I would call it "people on the same level". But astrologers told me that it would be very difficult for me to find them in "normal" society, even in esoteric circle it could be difficult. And I noted that it is true. I have the impression that I can cope very good with some people here.

Of course, I trust in my inner senses. Those are my only means of real help. Concerning the psychometry thing by touching objects: I have never touched any objects of any person or something to find them. But I have another gift of which I do not know how it is really called and if it belongs to the psychometry field. I call it myself: "Feeling the history". It happens to me when I place my hands on old stones or ruins and close my eyes, pictures arise and show me what had happened there centuries or even thousands of years ago. I can see how the building was look like where I have placed my hands and what event took place just there. Some of my experiences I gathered in Tunesia/Carthage and other historical sites.
Blue Moon

same as myself. i know nothing about totems, thats why i get yee to look them up as i have no idea what the sign will read, i just give the animal that comes into my head and go with that,
sean keyes

" wrote:I'll give this a whirl.

ahh harvester , you are the wombat,
sean keyes

Return to index page Indigo Cafe