Love Concert Benefit

General Spiritual discussion
What you call hostility others would see as being passionate by showing ruthless compassion for your ego. I've indicated I have a relationship...I have a friendship with him and a common shared goal and having a daughter together...but that does not mean that I have to support him. I choose to because I understand what he is sharing with you.


WHat I call hostility is trying to shove shit that substitutes for truth down my neck :), but you are just supporting him for the reason of blind loyalty and brainwashing. That is not love.

and I will continue to defend love against both you and him.
User avatar
SecretAgentMan
 
Posts: 9296
Joined: Fri Jan 15, 2010 12:44 am
Blogs: 2
Has thanked: 887 times
Been thanked: 1048 times

" wrote:and if proving the point that love doesn't give equality or fairness just look at how "desire knowledge" is supporting you on the basis of your relationship :).

That's one of your conditions disproved.


Simply taking somebody's side because of a past relationship is a far cry from real love. You've only proved you don't really know what love is.
User avatar
Calibas
 
Posts: 3983
Joined: Sun Nov 18, 2007 5:34 am
Has thanked: 370 times
Been thanked: 1051 times

Simply taking somebody's side because of a past relationship is a far cry from real love. You've only proved you don't really know what love is.


You have no idea what love is only some kind of perverse brainwashed notions that amount to very little of interest. I unlike you have had actual experience and if only you have had the experience you would agree with me.

So it's clear you are the one sadly lacking
User avatar
SecretAgentMan
 
Posts: 9296
Joined: Fri Jan 15, 2010 12:44 am
Blogs: 2
Has thanked: 887 times
Been thanked: 1048 times

" wrote:and I will continue to defend love against both you and him.


Now there's some ego, believing that love needs you to defend it.
User avatar
Calibas
 
Posts: 3983
Joined: Sun Nov 18, 2007 5:34 am
Has thanked: 370 times
Been thanked: 1051 times

And you are not displaying some ego in believing that only you know love and that I have proven that? LOL

That's hypocracy.

In any case I can't help when I see people like you to defend love, it's not ego but doing the right thing. I just do what I feel is right, and I can definately sense a bad subversive vibe from you.
User avatar
SecretAgentMan
 
Posts: 9296
Joined: Fri Jan 15, 2010 12:44 am
Blogs: 2
Has thanked: 887 times
Been thanked: 1048 times

" wrote:WHat I call hostility is trying to shove shit that substitutes for truth down my neck :), but you are just supporting him for the reason of blind loyalty and brainwashing. That is not love.

and I will continue to defend love against both you and him.


Lol..u r funny. Now who's being hostile? :) Did you know that ego either runs away or fights when it's called out on it's BS? Love responds, ego reacts and from the manner in which you are approaching these conversations it seems as though you are reacting to emotional attachments that you have about these certain subjects. Ego is blind SAM, Love is awake and aware fully present being able to share Love with others, mirroring back their perfect nature to them that they have not yet awakened to. You can defend your ego's version of conditional love all you like but you will continue to chase your own tail in circles. Have fun in your illusion of what you consider Love to be my dear...unless you are truly experiencing it then truly it is merely an illusion and you will remain blind to reality and truth.
User avatar
desire knowledge
 
Posts: 2621
Joined: Fri Nov 14, 2008 8:54 am
Blogs: 26
Has thanked: 995 times
Been thanked: 677 times

" wrote:You have no idea what love is only some kind of perverse brainwashed notions that amount to very little of interest. I unlike you have had actual experience and if only you have had the experience you would agree with me.

So it's clear you are the one sadly lacking


I've shared with you over and over again what my experience of Love is. I invited you to share your's, but instead you just keep attacking my experience and telling me it's fake. You just tell me that you "have had actual experience" but you don't really share what that is. Got something you're defending?
User avatar
Calibas
 
Posts: 3983
Joined: Sun Nov 18, 2007 5:34 am
Has thanked: 370 times
Been thanked: 1051 times

I've shared with you over and over again what my experience of Love is. I invited you to share your's, but instead you just keep attacking my experience and telling me it's fake. You just tell me that you "have had actual experience" but you don't really share what that is. Got something you're defending?


you haven't really except you gave it the conditions of giving you equality and peace. I have only informed you that I have experienced peace and equality without it.
User avatar
SecretAgentMan
 
Posts: 9296
Joined: Fri Jan 15, 2010 12:44 am
Blogs: 2
Has thanked: 887 times
Been thanked: 1048 times

Lol..u r funny. Now who's being hostile? Did you know that ego either runs away or fights when it's called out on it's BS? Love responds, ego reacts and from the manner in which you are approaching these conversations it seems as though you are reacting to emotional attachments that you have about these certain subjects. Ego is blind SAM, Love is awake and aware fully present being able to share Love with others, mirroring back their perfect nature to them that they have not yet awakened to. You can defend your ego's version of conditional love all you like but you will continue to chase your own tail in circles. Have fun in your illusion of what you consider Love to be my dear...unless you are truly experiencing it then truly it is merely an illusion and you will remain blind to reality and truth.


Everytime you say "lol ur funny", just proves that your ego is being condescending to me on the basis of your own ignorance sadly, or brainwashing to be more precise.

I am truely experiencing it, and you are just wrong, and creepy.
User avatar
SecretAgentMan
 
Posts: 9296
Joined: Fri Jan 15, 2010 12:44 am
Blogs: 2
Has thanked: 887 times
Been thanked: 1048 times

" wrote:Everytime you say "lol ur funny", just proves that your ego is being condescending to me on the basis of your own ignorance sadly, or brainwashing to be more precise.

I am truely experiencing it, and you are just wrong, and creepy.


Really...I merely find ego trying to defend it's illusion as comedy. It's amusing...truly SAM can you give examples of how you have experienced Love? I had a similar conversation with someone else the other day whom said they were healing...when i asked what they are healing and what they experienced they gave me a BS answer...they could not describe the experience because it was an illusion! When you experience something you receive feelings, and a deeper understanding that allows you to let go of your beliefs about different things. If you can not explain what you felt or what you understood from an experience then it either did not occur or you did not understand what occurred because you were not aware. This sweetie means that you will have to repeat it again until you've been able to let go of your belief surrounding what Love is. For truly as you said Love is truly Unconditional, it is boundless, limitless, but it seems as though you are trying to turn it into a belief system.
User avatar
desire knowledge
 
Posts: 2621
Joined: Fri Nov 14, 2008 8:54 am
Blogs: 26
Has thanked: 995 times
Been thanked: 677 times

It's amusing...truly SAM can you give examples of how you have experienced Love?


First of all it's something I will not be sharing with people like you :), but I will say a small little bit on it. When they say love is blind, it is literally blind. It is something that resides in the heart and the heart alone, therefore all these notions of love you can the calibas have been rambling about are nonsense.

For truly as you said Love is truly Unconditional, it is boundless, limitless, but it seems as though you are trying to turn it into a belief system.


I have never said this. Just goes to show how pointless a discussion with you would be.
User avatar
SecretAgentMan
 
Posts: 9296
Joined: Fri Jan 15, 2010 12:44 am
Blogs: 2
Has thanked: 887 times
Been thanked: 1048 times

" wrote:And you are not displaying some ego in believing that only you know love and that I have proven that? LOL


I don't believe that only I know love, nor did I say you proved that. It's not about knowing love, it's about feeling Love.

In any case I can't help when I see people like you to defend love, it's not ego but doing the right thing. I just do what I feel is right, and I can definately sense a bad subversive vibe from you.


So love needs your defense? Who's putting conditions on love now?

And, I'd like to subvert your illusions, I see a lot of societal belief systems there which you'd be much more relaxed without.
User avatar
Calibas
 
Posts: 3983
Joined: Sun Nov 18, 2007 5:34 am
Has thanked: 370 times
Been thanked: 1051 times

So love needs your defense? Who's putting conditions on love now?


You, thats why love needs my defense.
User avatar
SecretAgentMan
 
Posts: 9296
Joined: Fri Jan 15, 2010 12:44 am
Blogs: 2
Has thanked: 887 times
Been thanked: 1048 times

" wrote:Everytime you say "lol ur funny", just proves that your ego is being condescending to me on the basis of your own ignorance sadly, or brainwashing to be more precise.


Are you forgetting the numerous times you've done the exact same thing?
User avatar
Calibas
 
Posts: 3983
Joined: Sun Nov 18, 2007 5:34 am
Has thanked: 370 times
Been thanked: 1051 times

Are you forgetting the numerous times you've done the exact same thing?


Say that looking in the mirror.
User avatar
SecretAgentMan
 
Posts: 9296
Joined: Fri Jan 15, 2010 12:44 am
Blogs: 2
Has thanked: 887 times
Been thanked: 1048 times

" wrote:First of all it's something I will not be sharing with people like you :), but I will say a small little bit on it. When they say love is blind, it is literally blind. It is something that resides in the heart and the heart alone, therefore all these notions of love you can the calibas have been rambling about are nonsense.
I have never said this. Just goes to show how pointless a discussion with you would be.


People like me? You mean someone that isn't afraid to share with you the truth as they have experienced it fully and honestly understood it? Sweetie Love can not be kept in the heart alone....that's trying to place a condition upon it and keeping it trapped in one place, you can not control nor cage Unconditional Love. When you experience Love, you become Love, which means it radiates from you in waves and is shared with everything within creation freely. What you said is that you can not place conditions on Love....which means it's Unconditional.
User avatar
desire knowledge
 
Posts: 2621
Joined: Fri Nov 14, 2008 8:54 am
Blogs: 26
Has thanked: 995 times
Been thanked: 677 times

People like me? You mean someone that isn't afraid to share with you the truth as they have experienced it fully and honestly understood it? Sweetie Love can not be kept in the heart alone....that's trying to place a condition upon it and keeping it trapped in one place, you can not control nor cage Unconditional Love. When you experience Love, you become Love, which means it radiates from you in waves and is shared with everything within creation freely. What you said is that you can not place conditions on Love....which means it's Unconditional.


No, I mean people who twist what they are told to serve their own egos. I am afraid people like you will distort what I say.

It's not about me putting a condition on it sunshine, I am giving you the facts of my experience, and it's funny because you are proving my opening sentence in that you simply don't understand what I'm saying and are distorting the truth.

I don't think by your defination you have experienced love as you don't really seem to be radiating very much of it, just sayin.
User avatar
SecretAgentMan
 
Posts: 9296
Joined: Fri Jan 15, 2010 12:44 am
Blogs: 2
Has thanked: 887 times
Been thanked: 1048 times

What I see is really interesting my dear! I can see a mage/wicca (im not sure that one word really describes it) who had the ability to get transformed in her favorite animals It's weird , I cannot see a specific time in the past , it's like you were traveling in time with the same powers and abilities! You were always helpful with people, trying to transfer to them the message of love, peace and "blow " in their souls the spirit of nature. I totally love what I see!!!


This is what Amazon Princess saw in the face recognition thread. I will let you continue in your illusions now sweetie because it's obvious you are receiving nothing from it...maybe after another experience you'll be ready to let go. And btw i'll take your calling me creepy as a compliment, i am not afraid to be the love that i am...i will let my true colors shine, if i make people uncomfortable for being who i am then that's their issue to get over not mine!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gZFbyEKBYNY
User avatar
desire knowledge
 
Posts: 2621
Joined: Fri Nov 14, 2008 8:54 am
Blogs: 26
Has thanked: 995 times
Been thanked: 677 times

..lol.. ok
User avatar
SecretAgentMan
 
Posts: 9296
Joined: Fri Jan 15, 2010 12:44 am
Blogs: 2
Has thanked: 887 times
Been thanked: 1048 times

trying to transfer to them the message of love, peace and "blow " in their souls the spirit of nature


It's sad but I have seen little of this from you sunshine.
User avatar
SecretAgentMan
 
Posts: 9296
Joined: Fri Jan 15, 2010 12:44 am
Blogs: 2
Has thanked: 887 times
Been thanked: 1048 times


  • Similar Topics

    Replies
    Views
    Last post

Return to index page General Spirituality

Who is online
Users browsing this forum: Bing [Bot], Google [Bot] and 1 guest