Confused about this dream, but if it is what I think it is, it's probably why spirits are able to communicate with me, in waking and a lot more in dream state.

A good interpretation would clear everything up

First time I had a dream about this type of thing, I appeared standing in a bedroom out of nowhere with the lights off, there were 2 beds in there, kinda like beds kids would have, and the door was on my side, It was like I was moving into the room slowly, then I saw maybe 2 or 3 candle lights with something in the center, maybe incense, they were placed on the bed on the right, and I realized the candles had to be placed in a symbolic position at the foot of the bed where I was standing, then I looked over to the left bed and I think I saw a bowl of what seemed to be.....water???...holy water.

Ohh...guys hers the creepy part of the story, ok then I start waving my hand around over the bed and in ever direction in the room, maybe throwing holy water, or incense or something, as I was doing that, I begin to hear a very creepy voice out of nowhere growling. this is how I will describe how it sound, say the letter "A" and draw it out "Aaaaaaaaaaa" using the throat. That is how it would sound.

This ad goes away when you register.

When i heard that noise, I was wide awake then, alert in all direction and i heard the noise moving jet fast across the room, pass me, heading for the door, that I had open just alittle bit so that light would shine in, and what shocked me the most was that as I quickly turned my head for the door, the door opened up wider on its own. So I'm thinking what ever was in that from, I must of pissed it off, because it ran out of the room into the hall, I was the only one in that room, in the dark, I was courageous to do that. My last encounter I was saved by a divine light that over shadowed the dark force that had traped me.