The great conspiracy!

Overall staff discussion :)
I try not to reply to the haters, just creates endless arguments, but I saw a post by Amenti who is a pretty level headed member for the most part so I decided to reply, both to him and for the benefit of newer members:
http://indigosociety.com/showthread.php?54472-Rumors-about-banning-and-whatnot
Ian

by Ian
Problematique has posted a couple times in the thread and I have removed the posts. As I said in the second post, no negativity in the thread. If they have a legitimate example or point to make that's fine. Otherwise they can start a new thread and bitch there.

I think there should be at least one thread about all of this for newer members that tells the real story without a lot of arguments based on imaginary wrongs.
Ian

by sshenry
Good reply Ian - and accurate. Of course your a mod - so your word can't be trusted *rolls eyes*

I especially liked the part about just letting the stuff stay up - let people SEE the kind of crap that is being deleted on a regular basis. That's the whole point of moderation however, to have a place where that kind of stuff ISN'T tolerated.

I liked grounded gifts reply too - and I could add to that - they want to post whatever the hell they want? They can head on over to 4Chan, that place makes me sick to my stomach.
sshenry

Ian that was really good. I think more posts like that could actually be quite helpful. Just really well written. Nice. It makes me think of potentially having the "ask the mods" thread.
DFischer

Return to index page Staff Discussion