chakra balancing and weak aura HELP!

You got questions? We have answers.
chakra balancing and weak aura HELP! «  » by daedalus
my brother has found he has a very weak and small aura, and he is currently using my aura as a protection field:eek:... as we have concluded through several pieces of evidence and testing in various scenarios; we also believe the 'connecting' had a major role in unbalancing as the evidence traces back to the point just prior to 'connecting'... (thank you sshenry for the info on 'connection')

and as a side note she warned us thoroughly that 'connecting' could be dangerous or potentially hazardous but we were not knowledgeable of the energy system and didnt think she could possibly harm us in any way so we let her 'experiment' her abilities on us, she was very reluctant, but i think she took a toll too, i havent been able to contact her in several months

could you provide a link or info to balancing the chakras and strengthening the aura? thanx!
daedalus

«  » by AmonRa
Hi there :)

to be honest, if his aura can't handle basic functions, I think it's a problem more fundamental then chakra imbalance...
it's either a severe disalignement with the Source, or some energy leakage.

The first thing I would do is write up a short mantra along the lines "I don't need this energetic issue in my life anymore and I wish it to heal so I can move on". Memorize it, go into meditation, (binaural music helps) and state that mantra a few times, seeing yourself healthy.

Next, if you higherself (your brother's I mean) allows the problem to be fixed, a good rest and some decent breathing sessions should do the trick.
If the higherself requires more work on the issue, than you may have to do, or have someone do, some cleansing.

The problem for me, is that if his aura is that weak, no chakra exercise will have enough momentum or charge to do the job, so you need someone to do it for the person, but I don't think you can wing it, so you need someone who's used to that kind of cleansing.

but again, the aura is the external projection of your being... you are what emits the aura... the aura isn't something that comes out of you, or that surrounds you. So if it's that weak, it's a core connection problem. You just need to broaden your connection with your higherself.
AmonRa

«  » by daedalus
ok thanks, but what do you mean by 'the source'? and what kind of energy leakage? like his energy is leaking into our friend we 'connected' with?
im sorry, im still a newbie at this whole thing...
daedalus

«  » by AmonRa
The source as in God/universal Consciousness/... I call it The Source. We're all part of it, and connected to it through the crown chakra. Being in a human body means forgeting about the connection, and awakening means remembering it.

Between the stream of energy from the source and your higherself from "above", and the energy from the planet from "below", you have a constant energy feed. Maybe some big emotional issue somewhere is acting as a leak.

Chakra balancing assumes you have at least a fairly healthy center to gather energy and move it around from there.
So I think a reading from someone qualified would be the easiest/fastest/safest solution.
And some of those can do that remotely, so you have to meet them per se.
AmonRa

«  » by daedalus
oh ok, thank you much!:)
daedalus