FALLING IN LOVE WITH YOUR GUARDIAN or GUIDE?

Everything from your romantic relationship support to your best-friend disaster. Get the advice you need here.
" wrote:hmm, sounds somewhat like a psychic vampire to me.
though I can't say for sure

is your friend by any chance depressed, tired and weak when you do block him out?

Very much so.
And im willing to agree with you.
Which is why im in a bit of a dilemma when it comes to him.

What my guides have had to say about it is
1: He was very harmful to me and my family in the past, but not to such a degree now.
2: At one point, he had started functioning as a guardian for me, but his energy fell again.

So based on those two things, i dont want to completely shove him out of my life because i know that he is capable of raising his energy.
He's done it before.

Which is actually why he often leaves and comes back. He wanders around alot because he really has no idea what he wants.

He's odd.
TimeUnSpent

I sorta want to talk to this person now..

living with Vampirism can be rather interesting and unpleasant, for both the vampire, and those around them, especially if they're not conscious of it.
it's also by no means a bad thing. it just is, much like being human.

I don't know your relationship with him, so I'm not prepared to say weather you should push him out of your life or not

but if he's open to spiritual things, it would be worth talking to him about it.
if he's not aware of what he is doing, then I would suggest that it may be worth talking further, you may be able to really help him

if he is aware though, and is feeding without consent, then best to just get him out of your life.
there is never an excuse for that.
Lelitu

@timeUnSpent: you know this is what my guardian does I wonder how many of us they do this too and in emergency's he is always there i even got angry one time and thought ok if he's real then i would go to a bridge and jump but it doesnt work cause he's always send someone to distract me or a stranger will say something to me ect he does show up if i demand it and in person.. does he do you this way too? Yoou are getting stronger and need to learn new things to keep on going... i would love to group up one day with everyone here and have a HUGE meeting in the middle so everyone can or state to state monthly meetings ect just dont know anyone in florida

@ P.C he aslo does say things and go around when i ask direct questions that worry me I asked him one time where have you been He would not answer me so i decided to be pushy and go in..he is at war. stange P.C said this and medical fields but he does not like me to do this or he placed the idea in my brain/ mental thinking.

He does comes back and chit chat but when he says do something i will do it no matter what...sometimes he will tell me talk to them and when i do... there eyes are wide open then...a lady was worried about her son that had died...yes died... i looked at her and said you know ...he will be around but he wont have the same face so when he comes this stranger know that it is him...he is not dead... it took all i had to tell her this...people have come to me and thanked me over the years and its getting stronger...

i should be a full blown witch soon...llol or whats the word?.
Windlift

Blogs: 2

" wrote:A woman e-mailed my website the other day saying
that she was falling in love with her Guardian,
and they are progressing toward a "relationship".
Her questions were:
Has anyone heard of this happening?
Could he "move" here?
Could they have children?

I answered with:
"I don't know for sure about a guardian".
But all through Myth History it is written about "Gods" that
become Mortal to join with a love. Sy-Fi has written about
this dilemma many times, and there has been a movie or two.
There is a new series of books "The Lighting Thief" with the story
line about the adventures of the halfblood mortal children of Greek Gods.
Of course they all have psychic abilities.
I said I would ask this membership
for your help
with advise
or experience
or opinions.
So what advise or comment would you give her?
I'll pass them on.

Be in harmony
walk in beauty
psychic child

A friend of mine recently stated that she has a "crush" on her spirit guide! How interesting that is. She feels she has known him many times before. Perhaps soul mates? twin souls?
rainbowhealer

Blogs: 5

" wrote:Dear PC,

The feeling I get from this woman is that she just wants to be happy. Choosing to become infatuated and obsessed with a spiritual guide as a romantic love interest is appealing to her because she feels he could never possibly hurt her. The real issue is not whether her guardian can manifest like Nicolas Cage in that movie about an angel that becomes human for the love of a woman. The issue is how willing is she to focus her attention on providing herself with the environment of joy and happiness.

Once she takes responsibility to become as happy as she can and heal herself into a place of feeling great, then she will begin to attract the kind of man that has the wonderful and trustworthy attributes she sees in her guardian.

She has to be a vibrational match to that excellent partner. Right now her vibration feels wounded, mistrustful, broken, fearful and resistant. Only she can do the emotional work to bring herself to a vibration of " I am joyful and serene enough without a man, but ready to welcome one into my life."

I get the feeling that she believes that someone outside of herself must come and make her happy. That idea goes against the universal law.

So, having said all that. I would encourage you to offer her techniques and ways of raising her vibration by getting happy more often, address and release any healing to her wounded places and generally give her advice on how to take responsibility for her own joy first.

Or, just let her keep spinning her wheels if she isn't liking your answer. Not every Guru is a match. Sometimes you have to throw a few back into the river of life.

I LOVE your words! You communicate with such grace and ease! Thanks yet again! lol
rainbowhealer

Blogs: 5

@P.C You said this Astral project*

Can we go to the dementions with this technique learning.... there must be many who can do this right?

Its not up to us.. to convince its learning that is important ....
Windlift

Windlift,
Several positive ideas for witch, see how these fit.
Folklorist, [has a nice academic tone.] With a specality in Folk healing, majic and majic spells.
Sorcerer, was masculine but now any gender.
wizard, same as above
Enchantress
Warlock
Magi
Of course you can add the word "Master"
in front or added in back as appropate.

My? Guardian dosen't drop in to chat. It has to be
something important that is concerning me or is
an experience he is interested in. He is an
experience gratherer, just like I am.

I had a double knee replacement 3 yrs ago
that was an outstanding success, no pain,
miminual blood loss, and rapid healing.
My Doctor and the nurse head of the Operating
Room team remarked that at the last minute a
Doctor friend of mine had dropped in to assist
in my operation.
I had told guardian that I did not want him "popping in"
and getting people in the O R distracted. That he
could watch everything from the observation deck
which had a closed circut TV for "close up" viewing.
When I
asked for the name of my friend, no one could remember . . . :-)
They worked side by side for 3 1/2 hours and no one remembered his name?
The stiches on one knee are chrisply even [length of stitch and the spacing
between them, precise; my surgeon's work]
The other was OK but stitches were different lengths and were uneven in spacing.
The drop in was also admiring the "tools" that were used "clamps" and etc.
When I remarked that must have been "Guardian" my Astral Entity Guide that
assisted him, Doc turned very pale and had to sit down. He was quiet for a
minute and then he had me tell him all about the guardian. Fun, fun.
Later Guardian admitted to me that he was the drop in surgean
and it was very interesting. . . . . . . :-)
be in harmony,
walk in beauty
pc
note:
Astral Projection.
sure, if you can do whispy out-of-body,
you should be able to go out of body
as a solid Astral projection. Again it
is all in the intention; but it does take
extra energy, two or three hours as
an Astral and I sleep fot ten hours.
That is 4 hrs beyond my normal
sleep time
harmony,
pc
Psychic Child

Blogs: 19

They often come around in solid form ... fallen angels? these are aliens .. i dont doubt it at all...seeing is believing...

How can these just come down to earth without our govt knowing these things....you think they try and stop them?

Can you come back with injuries?

Pops in to tell me things like life threatening or ect... never girly chats just writes like you do... goes around the subject alot...because i cannot comphrehend he has to show me......lol lool

Guardian ... he will make sure i know he is real ;) It does not matter to anyone else ...Even if its to pass me in a hospital or store and why do they like to mess with us like that? i dont get it playful ideas taht blows my mind...
Windlift

I need the name of the doctor in south carolina again........ i should have listened the first time to which im slow ..
Windlift

" wrote:I need the name of the doctor in south carolina again........ i should have listened the first time to which im slow ..

Windlift,
Easy to give the info again.

First the web site: [url]http://www.coem.com[/url]
The web site will show you what they
have experience in meeting patient needs.

Name: Dr Allen Leiberman
Center for environmental medicine
1-843-572-1600
Best to call for a phone consultation first.
15 min $50 or #60, billed or plastic.
Have a written list of symptoms ready.

Dr Leiberman might not be available, has an new
partner and a head nurse diagnostic evaluator.
Best to see if they can help, by calling.
Dr. Leiberman will know me the others will not.
harmony pc
Psychic Child

" wrote:They often come around in solid form ... fallen angels? no

these are aliens .. as in not from this present time-line or planet.
Generaly thought to be our supervisors, either from our future of from another planet.

i dont doubt it at all...seeing is believing...

How can these just come down to earth without our govt knowing these things....
They come in through another dimension.
There are so many dimensions it would be impossible to "plug" them all.

you think they try and stop them? No, [#1] The belief system of
the people in Gov prevents them from even acknowledging them. [#2] The guardians
can be seen or not seen as they choose. They appear to me and to people with me. They
appeared to the Thai solders and me: in a WWII English Royal Officer clothing, as a human
being during the Korean War. When we did our Out-of-body-Projections he was ghost whispy
just like I was. The Thais thought of him as a Buddha and me as his assistent. During my training
and now they like to dress up in historical period clothing. They remind me of "Q" in Star Trek

Can you come back with injuries?
Yes if in a solid form. I have going "over there" to assist in fighting.
We are reminded that we can be injured, and if killed, our personal time line will no
longer exist. we will not be able to reincarnate. I do come back with bruises but no
serious cuts or burns as yet is a testimony to my shielding.

Pops in to tell me things like life threatening or ect... never girly chats just writes like you do... goes around the subject alot...because i cannot comphrehend he has to show me......lol lool

Guardian ... he will make sure i know he is real ;) It does not matter to anyone else ...Even if its to pass me in a hospital or store and why do they like to mess with us like that? i dont get it playful ideas taht blows my mind...

THey want you to believe totality in their existance, part of our training.
I started so young there is no question in my mind that they "can" be real or not.
That fact is one I accept. It makes no difference to me which reality they are in.

be in harmony,
walk in beauty
pc
Psychic Child

" wrote:@timeUnSpent: you know this is what my guardian does I wonder how many of us they do this too and in emergency's he is always there i even got angry one time and thought ok if he's real then i would go to a bridge and jump but it doesnt work cause he's always send someone to distract me or a stranger will say something to me ect he does show up if i demand it and in person.. does he do you this way too? Yoou are getting stronger and need to learn new things to keep on going... i would love to group up one day with everyone here and have a HUGE meeting in the middle so everyone can or state to state monthly meetings ect just dont know anyone in florida.

" wrote:I sorta want to talk to this person now..

living with Vampirism can be rather interesting and unpleasant, for both the vampire, and those around them, especially if they're not conscious of it.
it's also by no means a bad thing. it just is, much like being human.

I don't know your relationship with him, so I'm not prepared to say weather you should push him out of your life or not

but if he's open to spiritual things, it would be worth talking to him about it.
if he's not aware of what he is doing, then I would suggest that it may be worth talking further, you may be able to really help him

if he is aware though, and is feeding without consent, then best to just get him out of your life.
there is never an excuse for that.

Well...
Let me put it this way.
He is never there when i need him.
LEAST of all when i need him.

But he's there when i want him.
Which is, in all seriousness, something that I'm ashamed of.
All it takes is the call of his name and he's whatever i need him to be.
Whether that's someone to sit next to on the bus,
Someone to listen to music with,
Someone to live in the 1930's with,
Someone to have children with,
Someone to lie beside,
Or to just fuck,
He comes and plays along, just as in control of the environment we choose as i am or allow him to be.

I think we are parasitic toward each other.
And it's shameful.
And pathetic because I choose him over reality.
No matter how long its been since he left, or how long its been since i decided i would make a REAL friend, I still turn to him.
And no matter how much he loves me, he'll never be able to love me in this present reality.

My guides want and need me to cross him over.
And I'm hurting both of us by not doing that,
But he's too hard to let go of.
TimeUnSpent

@ P.C . You are a guide in my world.

I knew about the injuries he told me to ask you these things... you would know the answer and low and behold said perfectly...wow i figured it with a little of his help ..... i passed the test... I accept but will others accept it and believe I doubt it

I sometimes wonder if this is why the internet is here for all to view and learn..

Do you think you can put this on your youtube site for now? There are alot of people knowing things and can't put it together some will not..

This means they can do anything...and i do believe protect us and this is why they do because we cannot keep peace we are just this kind of DNA wreckless creations of mass destruction ...will we ever learn of peace. I doubt it.

Do you believe that ''they'' have a counsel that agrees on things and you have to be present .
Windlift

@TimeUnSpent things will happen for you soon ....
Windlift

I realize that all of us have different things happen to us, what I just read from you's is very helpful.

I can share with you what my guide had taught me,

He taught me to become one with the creator, and this creator takes on many faces depending on the belief structure.
In this way we could connect during a sexual liason I was having with a third dimension human.
The trinity was established!

We are connected at all times!
I think this is one of the greatest things I have learned on this journey.

citta
citta

Guardian angels love unconditionally. It can be sometimes very annoying or gratifying. It all depends onyour mood.
ABeaconofHope

well i think anything is possible ... :)
ketkah

Blogs: 1

I don't see what the big deal is about having a relationship with your guide / guardian. Why does it have to mean they are negative / psychic vampires? I know plenty of people who have had significant others from their past lives who are their guardians in this life (myself being one of them). It's entirely possible.
banrion

Hmm, I don't think there is anything, ''wrong'' with it, it is O.K. but if someone goes over the top about it, that's a big NO NO

thegoodgirl101

Yes, guardians care for you but they aren't here to be your love partner, just your higher being friend:)
thegoodgirl101