School

Library of information and resources for the "Indigo" generation.
I have one word for it.

brainwasher
School is a brainwashing activity set up by the government i can sense it and the most non caring about this kind of thing can too. I am sick of it. When in school i donʻt feel as if i am in a safe and happy environment like the teachers want to be. I feel like i am in a prison for the mentally insane. I may be mentally insane but at least i can get a grip on things such as this. Itʻs not the teachers fault however:they donʻt know it,they have been brainwashed into thinking that itʻs a place for learning. But itʻs not. it is a programming centre for the young. minds are like clay;when you first get it it is mould able into many shapes and then when they get harder you become an adult and set in your ways. I have something to tell those responsible for school.

MY brain is soft clay and every time you try to mould it into your shape i will mould it back to the way i want it. Mould able forever never set how you want.
dolphin of dawn

Sounds like you are actually handling school very well :)
Grounded Gifts

you are absolutely right.
Jishnu Ray Chowdhury

by iamme
I have to "unteach" my kids every day. Worst thing is that I have to tell them not to challenge the teacher or speak their views so that they won't be ridiculed or punished.

I learned the first paper in College that if you challenge an idea you fail. I became adept at writing fiction in College in exchange for A's.
iamme

[QUOTE=dolphin of dawn;933310]I have one word for it.

brainwasher
School is a brainwashing activity set up by the government i can sense it and the most non caring about this kind of thing can too. I am sick of it. When in school i donʻt feel as if i am in a safe and happy environment like the teachers want to be. I feel like i am in a prison for the mentally insane. I may be mentally insane but at least i can get a grip on things such as this. Itʻs not the teachers fault however:they donʻt know it,they have been brainwashed into thinking that itʻs a place for learning. But itʻs not. it is a programming centre for the young. minds are like clay;when you first get it it is mould able into many shapes and then when they get harder you become an adult and set in your ways. I have something to tell those responsible for school.

MY brain is soft clay and every time you try to mould it into your shape i will mould it back to the way i want it. Mould able forever never set how you want.[/QUOTE]

Dawn,
When I was in school I knew the answers.
But school wanted a process, their process.

I worked a way, that was my way, to suit them.
They allowed me to do special projects, to stop
me from asking questions they couldn't/wouldn't
shouldn't answer. My grade record was strange
with A's or D+.
I thought they were all wierd.
They knew I was.
I talked my way into college
and ended up with 265 credit hrs beyond
my BA and taught K -12 for 6 yrs and college for 20.
Had fun shaking the tree of knowledge with psi-abilities.

Keep remolding. Sounds like you have learned to look like
your going with the flow, but paddling your own canoe.
Develop as many psi-abilities as you can.
Think divergently , act convergently.
Be in harmony,
be in beauty.
roger
Psychic Child

by Satori
I'd extend that to tertiary education as well. Universities claim they are about teaching higher understandings, but it's the same rhetoric. I've been to technical college and university, and graduated from both. I still remember arguing with my globalisation professor. "No, globalisation is not a good thing. It ultimately strips soveriegnty from individuals and nations, and ties everyone together so what affects one affects the other, on the other side of the world". Not to mention that modern 'first world' education systems are based on behavioural conditioning/modelling techniques that ultimately stem from Nazi Germany; philosophies of the likes of Wilhem Wundt who advocated controlling people as one would a lab rat. This is why I say that people aren't educated anymore, they are trained. Like rats in a maze.

You are indoctrinated from a very young age to yield your power to someone who apparently knows better, a parent, teacher, a doctor, a lawyer, 'experts' abound, all eager to share their apparent secret knowledge with you, but no medical professional can tell you more about the unique idiosyncrasies of your body than you can! Once you learn that 'authority' just means "shut up and don't question anything we say" you realise what a farce the entire education system is, from birth to death. It's set up to benefit those in power and nothing more. Media is the same, and they have a similar purpose: brainwashing. And you know what? If you disagree with what i'm saying, more power to you mate, it means you know how to run your life better than I do. Bravo!
Satori

Well i donʻt disagree:Because i have searched myself. Nobody tells me what to do.If someone tries to make me do something i will openly refuse it for as long as i can. And i will make sure they KNOW i wonʻt do what they want. Take these english rules you have to get to achieve a certain level. 1. the levels are non existent they are just made up pieces of imaginary crap and 2. there are no rules in any subject the only rules are the rules you enforce on yourself when it comes to these ʻʻdisciplinesʻʻ.
dolphin of dawn

we can study from everything in this world, but school is the formal way in our human societies.
we don't live in pre-historic time now, we're not neanderthal.
we have to pass the process to study in school to be what we want.
to be a doctor, you have to the study in medicines school first.
to be a lawyer, you have to study in law school first.

anyway, lessons to learn in school actually only a lil piece of cupcake.
after you graduated from school, you'll learn many more lessons. :)
silvercharm

by Sheek
So true.

And it extends in to all aspects of our culture/society. Take medical school for example.

I know people pay a lot of money for their medical 'education', but that doesn't make me feel any more confident about the 'services' I receive.

Not saying there isn't any valuable information in Med School, however I am saying most Docs are missing at least half of the bigger picture.

Ringing in the ears? Here take this pill.
Stomach hurts? Take this pill.
Sad? Take this pill.

It's sad because just like the teachers you mentioned, the 'Doctors' are just as brainwashed into thinking they are doing everything they can.

Take your message and spread it Dolphin. You will get a lot of flack for it, and people will call you all sorts of nasty names. Just smile and open your heart to them.
Sheek

i was happy and joyfull when i was a child. but as soon as i got admitted to school and passed the first day at the mental torture centre named school, my eyes got opened and understood that this world is shit and started to find the meaning of life.
So school is important.
Jishnu Ray Chowdhury

Our society likes a piece of paper saying
this person has passed the minimum requirements
and is awarded this piece of paper for doing so.

But there are two ways of looking at school at any level.
One is go with the flow, and believe in very little of what
is given.
The other is to be selective about who you learn from
and what they are presenting.
I see learning as "Our/Your" responsibility, not the schools.

As a student, I formed once-a-week study groups,
that together with other students in that class,
made our studies mean something.
If the teacher or Prof or any non-student-wanted to sit in,
they had to agree to "be one of us" and explore application
of class material with us and not make "truth proclamations" . . . . . ;-)

Every one brought two questions, and as we sat in a circle
we discussed possible answers in turn, and it's/their implications.
All the members of our groups got A's.
Be on harmony,
be in beauty.
roger
Psychic Child

[QUOTE=silvercharm;934656]we can study from everything in this world, but school is the formal way in our human societies.
we don't live in pre-historic time now, we're not neanderthal.

[COLOR="#000080"]Just some trivia: The latest DNA studies say we are 8% Neanderthal.
Their "Limbic" sensory-mind-brain was twice the size of ours. This strongly
implies that their Psychic Abilities were very advanced. As a species they
existed for over 200,000 years and changed very little. They looked very
Irish with fair skin, freckles and red hair. [/COLOR]

we have to pass the process to study in school to be what we want.
to be a doctor, you have to the study in medicines school first.
to be a lawyer, you have to study in law school first.

anyway, lessons to learn in school actually only a lil piece of cupcake.
after you graduated from school, you'll learn many more lessons. :)[/QUOTE]

Be in harmony,
be in beauty.
roger
Psychic Child

[QUOTE=Sheek;934758]So true.

And it extends in to all aspects of our culture/society. Take medical school for example.

I know people pay a lot of money for their medical 'education', but that doesn't make me feel any more confident about the 'services' I receive.

Not saying there isn't any valuable information in Med School, however I am saying most Docs are missing at least half of the bigger picture.

Ringing in the ears? Here take this pill.
Stomach hurts? Take this pill.
Sad? Take this pill.

It's sad because just like the teachers you mentioned, the 'Doctors' are just as brainwashed into thinking they are doing everything they can.

Take your message and spread it Dolphin. You will get a lot of flack for it, and people will call you all sorts of nasty names. Just smile and open your heart to them.[/QUOTE]
I certainly will and i know just the person to start with.
dolphin of dawn

I found a way around school for all my brothers and sisters Simple steps1.draw or read somthing 2.become friends with your teachers this will keep you out of trouble3. Get a iPod or mp3 and run the head phones up your shirt.4. Listen to you teacher sometimes because even thought there brain washing you you need to be smart.5.become every ones friend if possible.6. Do it for your self no one els.7. Be a leader loner or lifter lll. Those are seven awesome ways to keep your self pure
Preston t

[QUOTE=Preston t;935343]I found a way around school for all my brothers and sisters Simple steps1.draw or read somthing 2.become friends with your teachers this will keep you out of trouble3. Get a iPod or mp3 and run the head phones up your shirt.4. Listen to you teacher sometimes because even thought there brain washing you you need to be smart.5.become every ones friend if possible.6. Do it for your self no one els.7. Be a leader loner or lifter lll. Those are seven awesome ways to keep your self pure[/QUOTE]
I see you arenʻt completely pure. You need to be smart? come on most people have jobs that you donʻt even need half the stuff they tell you at school. I know where i am going and i know how to get there. In marine biology the only thing you need is to be at peace and harmony with the marine world.
dolphin of dawn

by Satori
Dolphin, I really struggled in school.

If I can help you fit in more, if that's what you want, or encourage you to challenge what you feel are the wrongs and injustices of society, let me know. Send me a PM, or just write something here and I'll help however I can. I've studied this stuff at various levels of education, and can also recommend a good non-school education for de-programming and removing extraneous societal rubbish. But I have a feeling you're already too smart for that. ;)

I love your analogy of your mind being clay!

And don't worry about Preston. I think he meant well, he just perhaps isn't as eloquent in expressing it as some.

Much love dolphin sister! J'adore la dolphin. You're doing what I always wanted to (Marine Biology), but I have a different calling.
Satori

[QUOTE=Psychic Child;934857]Be in harmony,
be in beauty.
roger[/QUOTE]
Uhm..okay! :)

Peace,
SC
silvercharm

school is to teach people to stand/sit still for 8 hrs a day, performing monotonous tasks.
nothing more.
if you are "good" at school, you will be "good" at mainstream society.
your performance is a perfect mirror.
problematique

[QUOTE=problematique;935695]school is to teach people to stand/sit still for 8 hrs a day, performing monotonous tasks.
nothing more.
if you are "good" at school, you will be "good" at mainstream society.
your performance is a perfect mirror.[/QUOTE]

I am good at performing literary and scientific tasks. and at becoming another person (A.K.A good at being an actor). Science in primary school oh god the most boring thing ever. Being taught things that i either already knew or that could be explained using simple logic and physics but then again i suppose i couldnʻt be given stimulating work because the teachers couldnʻt be bothered to set up something for me. Trust me donʻt become a teacher because they are the ones who are the lowest down in the ground the most restricted. Ahhh itʻs so sad somebody will waste a life away.
dolphin of dawn

[QUOTE=dolphin of dawn;936588]I am good at performing literary and scientific tasks. and at becoming another person (A.K.A good at being an actor). Science in primary school oh god the most boring thing ever. Being taught things that i either already knew or that could be explained using simple logic and physics but then again i suppose i couldnʻt be given stimulating work because the teachers couldnʻt be bothered to set up something for me. Trust me donʻt become a teacher because they are the ones who are the lowest down in the ground the most restricted. Ahhh itʻs so sad somebody will waste a life away.[/QUOTE]
bieng a school teacher can be an important experience for self evolution ( of course, for the young souls).
it is their decision to experience what it feels being a teacher. Life is just levels of game. Play as different characters in each level of the game until your soul get highly evolved and old.
Jishnu Ray Chowdhury

Return to index page Information & Resources