Calling all nomads..

Build friendships with other lightworkers, and indigos. Feel free to organize local indigo meetups too.

Calling all nomads..

«  » by looking
I'm writing this post because I'm trying to see if there are any other people out there just floating through this existence with out a steady place to call home. who like to drift where life takes them living out side of the created, dominant life structure.
I'd also like to add is any one willing to take on a student? I understand the fact that I don't know everything and that I could never learn everything. I am, however, at the point where I understand that Its becoming quite difficult to continue learning on my own. I'm looking for a teacher... I have a pull to be doing so.. if you have a pull to teach.. let me know.. If your a nomad and would like to share let me know.
looking

Blogs: 16

sister nomad:)
pebble

Blogs: 4

I have spent a long time in a nomadic life style... I canot teach you life, I can only show you how to teach yourself... Tell me more about yourself... Give me your back ground, personality, dreams and desires... What memories in life stick out the most, and mean the most to you as your development as a human being
membrane

namaste fellow followers of wanderlust
or words to that effect
I think it becomes relatively clear that this is the way for many of us
we walk the world, some for knowledge
some seeking simply themselves
some driven on by that which pulls them to the trail
who can say?
I have been on the road, in many ways, for a long time now
nearing 7 years of no true home, no true roots
and while a part of me longs for that, I know that I am following the way that I must for now
I would say that in this way, Spirit reaches to each of us
and teaches us via the world what we need to see most
sometimes the easiest answers are right before us
but we do not see until we are ready

may all of you journey well, and wind chase your feet
t1mb3rl1n3

Twitter: t1mb3rl1n3
YouTube: t1mb3rl1n31979
Google+: +t1mb3rl1n31979
Blogs: 5

I feel trapped at the moment. I feel the call of the road in my heart, but am unable to follow it at the moment...
It's in my soul, to explore, I'm such a restless soul... maybe that's why I'm here in this world, exploring again :rolleyes:

Looking, you are your own teacher, sure there are certain paths of learning that other's have gone down further than you, but everything you want to know, you can teach yourself. How I've done it, worked well so far....

Love & Hugs to all my fellow travellers :D
Spyder

Blogs: 3

I'm looking for some one... hence the name.. I can feel it. That's why I keep posting these things. I know myself... inside and out to the limits of any human nature and then some... So its not that I'm trying to hard to find some one when really I'm just trying to find myself.. because I already did that.. lol It was a kinda like oh you've been sitting right there all along... but now I have a mission... I'm looking for some one. lol
looking

" wrote:I'm looking for some one... hence the name.. I can feel it. That's why I keep posting these things. I know myself... inside and out to the limits of any human nature and then some... So its not that I'm trying to hard to find some one when really I'm just trying to find myself.. because I already did that.. lol It was a kinda like oh you've been sitting right there all along... but now I have a mission... I'm looking for some one. lol

Sounds like your soulmate to me ^_^
The fact that you are looking, means you'll find them, good luck in your search :D
Spyder

Blogs: 3

Thanx.. lol can some one point me in the right direction? I'm still kinda lost lol
looking

Hahah, I spent alot of time looking for things in life... But you know what... Those things only came to me after I stoped looking for them... Evey love in my life was completely unexpected and spontaneous... You shouldn't try for those things in life, just simply aloe them to happen... Like you said to me before... Be the weapon... Be the tool... Just go out on a limb, not knoing what could happen... If worst come to worst, you can always go back home right? How is your relationship with your parents... If it's now well right now, time apart makes the heart grow fonder... Live life like a dream, with love in your heart, and all elce will follow
membrane

i looked and looked for my teacher and by the time i realized i wasn't going to get one, i found that i had become a teacher.

so just keep on learning while you're looking.
rabana

Wow membrane thanx. these things will come.. or the answer or solution to what i think might be a problem.. or equation.
looking

No thank you, what ever you learn from me, I learn 10 fold from you... Talking to people like you is a perfect opertunity to get the ideas out of my head and on paper... Helps me know what's going on inside my own head in relation to others... I think we are all more alike than anyone allows themselfs to believe, we all suffer the same problems and obsitals in life, we all deal with the same pain, we are all connected, we are all one.... Love!!!
membrane

" wrote:I'm writing this post because I'm trying to see if there are any other people out there just floating through this existence with out a steady place to call home. who like to drift where life takes them living out side of the created, dominant life structure.
I'd also like to add is any one willing to take on a student? I understand the fact that I don't know everything and that I could never learn everything. I am, however, at the point where I understand that Its becoming quite difficult to continue learning on my own. I'm looking for a teacher... I have a pull to be doing so.. if you have a pull to teach.. let me know.. If your a nomad and would like to share let me know.

Take a look or read my post from three yearz ago on here I made a travel log ... and I also blogged my travels from state to state on this site... and I dont think that I am finished ... woot what a adventure.....
Light.

Blogs: 1

You have a teacher already....I just KNEW I would find my teacher around the next bend...perhaps the next....I am inter-dimensionally and spirit taught, did not recognize that until time for hindsight
pebble

Come to the desert! Apart from my roomie, I'm all alone :/
aislynmoon3

Blogs: 2

" wrote:Come to the desert! Apart from my roomie, I'm all alone :/

they make cheese on the desert?:)
rabana

Crap I knew I forgot to change my city someplace. I just moved to NV two weeks ago(today exactly)... but uh... I'm sure SOMEPLACE has to have a cheese factory here...ish... maybe?
aislynmoon3

Blogs: 2

you can change that in settings i think if you want.

i live on the desert in mexico and they do make goat milk cheese on the ranchos. all the grocery stores have it and its a staple.

not to change the subject or anything.:D
rabana

i have seen a doc on an artist on tv last day, it was very nice, i don't remember the name of the artist, but he explained the thing of traveling very nicely, and the more important is to have the mentality to just wander around and live life fully, but there is already lot you can see in a radius of 50km around your home, and it is the same thing in fact to just get the habiit to do this in a street , in any street, in china or in your neightboorhood, it is the same thing, and you can meet travelers a bit everywhere, probably around your home, but well , you need to kinda know what you want and what you don't want already, it is what motivate the trip, and what you do, if you start to do this, you'll be confronted to lot of situation and lot of ppl, and travelling, it can be a bit lonely, and so you can easily get caugth or dragged by some ppl without you realise it, and need to settle some good motivation and always thinking about what you are doing , and what you want to do, but even if you live in the country, there are plenty of ppl and things to see even 100Km around your home,in a city in 10Km there is already many things =) and it is always easier to start in places you already know a bit , and with ppl you know reacheable in case of trouble =)

when you are a bit used already to find cool places, and create relation chain with ppl, you can move more easily and find cool thing to do more easily and being in the good place in the good moment to get what you want =)
h0bby1

Articles: 1

a wanderer on the lost way, floating about this existence searching for something that feels right and true, searching for the paths we knew we must take. A teacher can only guide you. Only you can know the truth of you.
thelostway

Return to index page Indigo Networking & Meetups