Another self loathing help me thread..

Need advice on something? We're here to help. Ask away!

Another self loathing help me thread..

«  » by Anonymous Nobody
Hey there, I have a huge issue at the moment which is sucking the life outta me. I feel invisible, boring, no personality, I am quiet, cannot express myself well, dont make people laugh, dont have rapport with people, I dont make an impact on people, I have become like an inanimate blob or braindead zombie, always stuck in my own head thinking too much. My friend who is studying Eastern Med was monitoring the flow of Qi in my friend, he had too much Qi! (simplified explanation) Then he tested me and he could hardely find any frickin Qi at all!!! Grrr.... The sad thing is I don't think I was always this way.. or maybe that a good thing..? I am progressively getting worse and its very painful. Brings up issues surrounding value, self esteem, worth, blah blah blah.. I have tried eating better, doing more excercise, hypnosis, NLP and emotional healing.

How do I come out of my shell?

Are some ppl just plain boring!? Should I give up trying to change and just float through life like the jelly fish that I am?

Thinking maybe acupuncture might help... Someone mentioned something about spleen issues.
Anonymous Nobody

It would be fitting If nobody actually reads this or responds hahahaha.

BTW I'm well aware of the dangers and folly of having a victim mentality.
Anonymous Nobody

I've gotta say I've experienced these feelings to varying degrees and I get stuck in my head sometimes. You've got to stop thinking about it. Eating better and excerising is definitely good. Treat yourself well and not just your body but your soul too. Do things that inspire you, create something beautiful, take interest in the things around you. Explore. Find your voice, your passions. What makes you smile? Cry? Giggle? Blush? Get to know yourself. It's all a big adventure and it's fun. :D

Place value on yourself and put yourself first - if you don't why would anyone else?

Hope this helps :)
sarebear

The best way I find to get out of that kind of thinking is to get outside and get moving. Do something for someone else. Smile at a stranger. If you still can't seem to shake it, you may need to see someone that can look into this more deeply.
Linda Tate Wilson

What are you needing for yourself? Needing.

Subtract all the advice you've solicited for yourself and simply answer the question ... for yourself. Otherwise others will continue to mold you and therein lies more confusion.
MysticalJazz

Hello Anonymous :)

I want you to do something for me. Take a step back for a moment and read the next sentence as if you were reading it about someone else:

" wrote: I feel invisible, boring, no personality, I am quiet, cannot express myself well, dont make people laugh, dont have rapport with people, I dont make an impact on people, I have become like an inanimate blob or braindead zombie, always stuck in my own head thinking too much.

Do you see what's wrong with this statement? Almost everything in here is about how you impact other people, how they react to you, what you think they think of you.

STOP IT!

Seriously. You can not, I repeat CAN NOT treat your problems if you are worried sick about what other people think of you and guage your self worth on THEIR reactions. Their reactions to you are NOT something you can control. What they think, how they react, that is their problem, not yours.

I know that it's easy to slip into the "poor me nobody likes me" cycle, but it's a downward spiral. If you keep that up you will never start feeling good about yourself. And you want to know a secret? As long as you have those negative thoughts about yourself spiraling through your head, you are going to continue putting out the vibe that YOU ARE NOT WORTH NOTICING. And people will respond to that exactly as you think they will. THEY WON'T NOTICE YOU.

You have to learn to be comfortable in your own skin. You can't fake it. You have to know that you are worth noticing FEEL it. Then and ONLY then will you see people reacting to you differently.

So how do you become comfortable with yourself? How do you begin taking responsibility for your own happiness and realize your own self-worth?

• Accept the divinity inside you. Yes, I know, sappy, but it's true. That spark of godness makes you as good as anyone or anything in the universe, regardless of financial status or popularity.
  • Accept that you are here for a reason. You may not have a clue what that reason could be yet, but understand that you came here specifically to do something. It will be revealed to you when it is time, all of the time and experiences leading up to it are simply preparation.
  • Get comfortable with your mind and thoughts. Honestly. You can't hope to keep positive thoughts in your head if you're not aware of the thoughts that are already there. I reccomend basic breathing meditation, it clears your head and helps you to realize that half of the junk you worry about is unnecessary.
  • Do something for yourself. Something JUST for you. Something that makes you feel good, special, worthy even. Do you enjoy music? treat yourself to a concert. Do you enjoy reading? Take yourself out to buy a new book once a month, whatever works for you.
  • Above all - STAY POSITIVE. I can't stress this enough. Every time those negative thoughts threaten to take over you need to toss them out and replace them with positive ones. It may seem fake at first, but stick with it, if you're working on the rest of these things, the positive thoughts will become natural after a while.
sshenry

Blogs: 106

hi anonymous:) you seem very smart and worthy to me.
rabana

Blogs: 4

" wrote:Hey there, I have a huge issue at the moment which is sucking the life outta me. I feel invisible, boring, no personality, I am quiet, cannot express myself well, dont make people laugh, dont have rapport with people, I dont make an impact on people, I have become like an inanimate blob or braindead zombie, always stuck in my own head thinking too much. My friend who is studying Eastern Med was monitoring the flow of Qi in my friend, he had too much Qi! (simplified explanation) Then he tested me and he could hardely find any frickin Qi at all!!! Grrr.... The sad thing is I don't think I was always this way.. or maybe that a good thing..? I am progressively getting worse and its very painful. Brings up issues surrounding value, self esteem, worth, blah blah blah.. I have tried eating better, doing more excercise, hypnosis, NLP and emotional healing.

How do I come out of my shell?

Are some ppl just plain boring!? Should I give up trying to change and just float through life like the jelly fish that I am?

Thinking maybe acupuncture might help... Someone mentioned something about spleen issues.

I think you are hilarious! i read your thread and I thought you wanted help loathing yourself. LMAO!

Hey, is isn't your fault. It sounds like you friend sucked out your qi when you weren't looking. He's the vampire! Run. Just kidding.

Stop fighting it. I happen to think that brain dead zombies are super hot. I know I'm not the only one.

Good luck trying to keep your thoughts alone to yourself here. This place is crawling with Empaths and psychics. We can hear you...

You are going to be fine. I think you are great fun and I love your energy. Relax. Don't try so hard. Let the universe come to you instead of chasing it around all the time.

Much love, Indigo Dog
Indigo Dog

Blogs: 29

about accunpuncture, for me it will not help if you don't have already Qi flowing, i think accunpuncture more help to deal with blockages and to clean meridian, but it will not increase your Qi, i think accunpuncture work best for ppl who already have high amount of Qi , to increase you Qi you need more stuff like meditation, tai chi, qi qong, chakra works, chakra are the source of Qi, accunpuncture deal with meridian who transport the Qi, but not with the Chakras, well both go together cause if you have meridian problems, activating your chakra will be a bit painfull and hard, so both go together, but accunpuncture alone will not increase your chi

maybe you could also check your diet, and amount of exercice, maybe you have lot of toxin in your body and it can give this feeling too of running thought and low Qi =)
h0bby1

Articles: 1

as long as we're talking physical issues you might as well check this thread, at least posts 1 and 21. candida can think with your brain and give you all sorts of peculiar ideas http://indigosociety.com/showthread.php?18012-candida-albicans-systemic-yeast-overgrowth-you-too
rabana

I see witty, wit requires intelligence...stop caring how others perceive you and look in the mirror....that is the one that matters. Suck it up Sally, drop the tissues and fix your issues...sorry... empathy, I do have, enough to realize sympathy will not help you.
pebble

Thanks a heap for all of your very generous responses. Good variety of advice :) I'm sure I will eventually get some value out of t his period of introversion, surely there is a purpose and I wont live in the land of blob forever, hopefully! Your input is greatly appreciated!
Anonymous Nobody

-tickles anonymous-
cjmax02

Blogs: 26

it is maybe also someone or something in your environement taking you down or keeping you stuck
h0bby1

Articles: 1

" wrote:it is maybe also someone or something in your environement taking you down or keeping you stuck

Hmm... I have thought of this but seems like a cop out. Worth considering though. Ta :) My father very much represents all that I don't want to be and I am living with him at the moment. Despite the fact that we are polar opposites in many ways I'm slowly emulating his patterns and behaviour :eek: Done some healing work to stop blaming him for my situation and to focus more on his admirable traits.

As far as invisible influences like spirits etc I'm not sure. Hard to know what to do in that situation.
Anonymous Nobody

@ u i think you should pick up a book at books a million and study books with jokes in them...once you learn how to have humor in things or make people laugh you will see alot of change i didnt have anything soooooooo nerdy i was lol turned nerd into sex goddesss those days are gone though soooo back to the books ..lolloll
Windlift

Blogs: 2

" wrote:How do I come out of my shell?

Coming here and posting what you wrote is coming out of your shell, is it not?
Calibas

I just did a chakra test and I didn't do too well haha. That's a fail! I actually think these results are a good thing because it shows that its actually possible to improve!

Where to from here?

Root: open (12%)
Sacral: open (25%)
Navel: under-active (-31%)
Heart: under-active (-6%)
Throat: under-active (-6%)
Third Eye: open (44%)
Crown: open (19%)
Anonymous Nobody

I didn't realize negative percentages existed :D
Anonymous Nobody