Really got a hold on me

Discussion on the mystery of Energy, Auras, Chakras, and Kundalini.

Really got a hold on me

«  » by Grandma Lola
For the past 36 or so hours, something has had a hold on me. I need some information or ideas because I am not seeming to be able to figure this out or combat it.

I suddenly have no energy...I mean none, I cannot stay on schedule and think ahead...I find myself staring out into space often and hours will go by before I realize this...I haven't been effective in my personal life for my family as far as chores or dinner or anything else i do here. I have not been able to do my job and have canceled my voice students before their lessons. I cry for no reason and feel very bad about me and what I am not able to rise above. There are too many people who depend on me daily for me to let down like this.

I MISSED MY SON'S FIRST SOCCER GAME OF THE YEAR TODAY BECAUSE I COULDN'T FUNCTION!!!!!! GOD!!!! I HATE MYSELF FOR THAT!!!!!

This is not me...This was not me a few days ago...I feel like I am trapped by something or someone.

Could someone be doing this to me....am I doing this to myself? I am starting to feel despair about this because I don't seem to be able to rise about it.

What is happening?

I am posting this on both IC and IS...Is someone doing this? I have never felt the presence of energy interference before in an evil way....Is this what it is??

I am quite confused and upset can anyone give me a clue?
Grandma Lola

You'd probably be able to tell if it was coming from an outside source. I think you just needed a break from everyone depending on you and this is your body's way of telling you. You should use the time to take care of yourself and don't let it get you down. I see this sort of thing happening all too often in my family.

Well regardless of the cause, I'll send you love and hugs. :)
Sephish

Blogs: 57

Lola, I've sent you a PM.
sshenry

Blogs: 106

Thank you Seph
Grandma Lola

I have to agree with Seph.

sometimes we need a break from having everyone depend on us, and if we don't arrange one, our bodies will make sure that we do

/me offers hugs
Lelitu

Symptoms of Psychic Attack

- The leakiness and declining aura feelings are the major symptoms of psychic attacks (vampires).
- Wooziness and exhaustion are the most common signs of psychic vampires where they could be very attacking upon anyone else.
- Lack of energy is the indication of psychic vampires where it can suck him or her in most blistering manner where no body could save from it.
- Muscle tension is the sign of psychic attack.
- Psychic perplexity is the indication of vampires where they suck the energies of others.
- Chronic headache is the sign of psychic vampire.
- Constant weariness and low energy shows the indications of psychic vampires.
- Lack of sleeping or snoozing represents the psychic attacks.
- Irritation, hypertension and chronic impatience come in psychic vampires.
- When there is depression in psychic vampires, feel the signs of psychic vampire arrival at any time.
- Physical ailment is the symptoms of psychic vampire.

Hun either someone tried to break your shield and attacked you or you are really very stressed out for a very long time. Do you have any ideas who could attack you and for which purpose? Apart from psychic attack, are you feeling that for a long time you suppress your stress? You wrote that many people depend on you so it could resonate that. On the other hand it could be a combination of both: psychic attack and stress.

Spend some time with yourself, go out, have fun, do activities that relieve your stress. Hugs to you, I love you much! I hope everything will be ok! :)
AmazonPrincess

Blogs: 30

I simply cannot move from where i am...

thank you steph, I read it and answered

Princess...could be a few who would like me hurt right now but.....who knows...it's not an area I am versed in
Grandma Lola

" wrote: Princess...could be a few who would like me hurt right now but.....who knows...it's not an area I am versed in

You are such a kind, sweet and helpful person!!!! Well some people don't have the guts to talk straight or they apparently can't hold a conversation with you and they are acting like that. I'm sending you positive energy my dear! Hugs!
AmazonPrincess

the symptoms do sound like psychic vampirism, or stress, but the drop seems awfully fast for vampirism.
something about it seems just off for psivampirism, normally unconscious vampirism doesn't take enough to cause a collapse unless it's sustained over time.
anyone doing it consciously without explicit permission of course, needs a slap upside the head.

at least the treatment is the same either way, pamper yourself, and take it easy for a while, let your energy recover

if i had any energy to send, I would

much love.
Lelitu

what do you mean "the drop"?
Grandma Lola

the drop in energy levels, you stated in the op that it has been happening for about 36 hours, and that it was not you a few days ago.
it seems to have happened very suddenly going from your normal self to this.
Lelitu

I don't mean to gross anyone out but i have been vomiting for the past 15 minutes or so...I am not sick and I do not feel better after doing that. I am not in control of me and can;t seem to get control of me.
Grandma Lola

Hon, oh my gosh. I'm sending as much positive energy to you as I can. Do you have ANY shields up?
Cusp_Child

Blogs: 3

I really wish there was more I could do from here....

It does sound to me like stress though, and the best thing if have found to do is to find something quiet and relaxing, and just let go for a bit, let it flow through you.
Lelitu

I'm grateful for all you are saying. I am not usually the one asking for help and feeling helpless strange place to be....
Grandma Lola

I've been trying to shield but getting no where...so I'm putting out distress calls I guess
Grandma Lola

" wrote:I've been trying to shield but getting no where...so I'm putting out distress calls I guess

Ask your guardians / spirit guides for protection and healing hun!!! This will definitely help!
AmazonPrincess

Hon, can you tell me what sections of our body are hurting? I just got a lot of random energy shots and they are starting to manifest as pain. Maybe...if the parts correspond...there will be something I can do, however small?
Cusp_Child

Blogs: 3

Will send you some positive energy! There was a full moon the other night and I have also been going through some stuff but nothing physical like you. Bless you that this will pass quickly. :)
FirstWave

Blogs: 32

this is what I have felt and seen in the past few hours....intense vomiting...in both eyes the whites are bloody...pain in neck, head, back, knees elbows and most joints, general malaise, and well....fear. Not something I am used to feeling either...this is not me.
Grandma Lola