Past Issues are Before Me/Ego is In the Way

General Indigo Generation discussion

Past Issues are Before Me/Ego is In the Way

«  » by FirstWave
It seems everyone out of my past is trying to contact me now days and there are some changes in my life coming up that are not in my best interest. The past is popping up in my face and it is that I must deal with things in a new manner, a more enlightened way. Lower vibrational people are ones I really do not want to get involved with anymore. I want to love them from a distance. Also am finding somethings coming up hard to deal with and the old 'ego' is trying to push me out of balance and is getting in the way. How to keep in balance is difficult right now. Any ideas? How to get that ego back in check?

Anyone else going through stuff like this?
FirstWave

Blogs: 32

I'm not sure how many times I have mentioned it today to friends but yes everything is speeding up the last days. Friends are showing up from nowhere, fears that were being suppressed all this time and all things that demand to be solved NOW. Deal with your friends one by one - take your time and think a strategy for each one of them so as to keep them in distance, each one of them has a different personality hence you have to behave differently. I would suggest you keep in contact with them through mail, instant messenger or even phonecalls if you wish but keep reminding them that you are extremely busy and you don't even have time for yourself. In that way, you can keep the distances but still have a contact with them. :)

Edit: As it concerns the Ego, before you act just ask yourself "how and why I should act in this specific situation". Then you won't fall in the loop of acting spontaneously and let your Ego stand before you :)
AmazonPrincess

Blogs: 30

Thanks AP, great advise on the old friends. I really think things are coming up sort of like a test to see if we have learned anything on doing things differently. It is difficult when you are not wanting to use automatic but automatic is trying to kick in and the gears are going anyway when you want to use an expanded way of dealing with things. I guess it is sort of like little brain (ego) verses higher self (spirit) wrestling.

Having trouble finding the words to explain but it is true all is speeding up.
FirstWave

Things will calm down, just give it a little bit of time.

The universe is forcing us to deal with unresolved issues, fears, and ego problems at a rapid pace. I know in my case, I was edgy, and it felt like I was being bombarded with things all at once. I was getting it from every angle, until I resolved the issue. This can really stress you out.
Silverstar

Thank Silverstar that is exactly what is going on. May it pass quickly!
FirstWave

AmazonPrincess

Yes I agree astrological a lot is going on in August with the grand cardinal cross and all. Big changes are in the works just hope to flow more easily through it. Must start meditating more especially when stuff comes up. If only there was a way to keep the mind empty of chatter at all times a type of meditation at all times. I know this can be done but don't have the knack of it yet.

One situation is at work and I was passed up for a promotion by a coworker and I am beating myself up over it. God you would think I would be past that by now!
FirstWave

1) When we are in times of wrestling the old ego self, don't send out love to lower vibration people. Its not a moral obligation for one and we have plenty of time left to send out unconditional love when we are in a good place to do it..2) the old ego self wants to interfer with its old notions of what 'love' is. And it pulls those negative people right in until we get a grip on the old ego self, and the higher vibration of a purer type of love is sent out which doesn't draw them in. For the time being send them the well intentioned but vibrationally neutral thought of "I wish you divine and perfect health."

2) These things are popping up because they are raising up, your spiritual work has brought them to the surface. Now you can consciously work out what was wrong now that it has become apparent, and make for a final resolution. The light is really at the end of the tunnel here. Just start taking each old issue, person and circumstance and methodically disencord and disconnect with its energy. Think about how you got corded into it in the first place. Maybe we felt obligated to? We often feel obligated to help 'victims' out and we know ad nauseum where that leads too. I find myself more and more saying I am not engaging in that energy.

And this is slightly out of context but am being asked to pass it along to you.

Vibrational Index. Lets snag Ms. Henry from the drowning pool as an example. Say Henry and I have a vibrational index of 15. ON a scale of 1 to 20 she and I are vibrationally matched, and we harmonize. And we both have a pretty high vibration. Now suddenly Ms. Henry has an epiphany about herself, discharge of negative energy occurs, an old issue, and her vibration suddenly lifts to an index of 17. Although I have not changed anything mentally, emotionally or behavior wise suddenly we are not so harmonious and she is afraid to admit it to me but she no longer quite enjoys my company, and maybe I get on her nerves a little bit and even pull down her mood because through no fault of anyone I am a suddenly lower vibration. NOT a low vibration person but my vibe is lower and we don't have that sync anymore. Lower vibration people even if they have what is considered a higher vibration are stilll a tad draining for us. They aren't LOW vibration as how we think of low vibration to be spewing negative energy but they are now lower to us and the relationship just doesn't click like it used to.

Do you understand why I posted that about the vibrational index? The more you raise your vibration the more we exceed the vibe of people around us and the more lower vibration people pop up. In a sense you are creating them....
Celticknot

Blogs: 2

in the same time, you need to make your ego happy, focusing on what hurt your ego is not going to make you feel better, more find the good sides of your situation now, compared to the one of the other person, or if you had the promotion, maybe more globally than in a professional context
h0bby1

Articles: 1

I am coping much better and many thanks to everyone! Am working on manifesting an 'opportunity' at work, a different position for myself, one I would enjoy doing. Any idea on how to help this along besides if you believe it you will see it? Any positive energy to help this along would be appreciated! Thanks again!!
FirstWave

I know that I had that occur today as well but I stood up for myself and I felt so much better. There are some people's vibrations that will throw you off balance, it's best to steer clear of them. I know I am making some major changes in my life. I am trying to do it here where I am at but it's difficult, the people we surround ourselves with and their vibrations really make a difference. I am steering clear of drugs, meat and quitting smoking, it's like the energy associated with these things don't feel right to me any longer, they create chaos and put you in a place that doesn't flow. Almost as if they are intoxicants to our bodies, so that we are not free and clear which allows our fears, doubts and worries to be transmitted so to speak. The energy grid on this planet is very delicate and we truly must find that peaceful, relaxed state free and clear to bring ourselves into balance.
blissfulheart

Blogs: 17

Truly understand the difference in vibrational levels between people. It is quiet unbalancing. Since doing major work on myself over the last year and a half there are certain people I just can not be around anymore because they seem childish and stuck. I really do not want to be ANYONES mother. I only want to mother myself so I can keep in balance.
FirstWave

" wrote:Truly understand the difference in vibrational levels between people. It is quiet unbalancing. Since doing major work on myself over the last year and a half there are certain people I just can not be around anymore because they seem childish and stuck. I really do not want to be ANYONES mother. I only want to mother myself so I can keep in balance.

I had to get rid of a few people in my life over the last year or two, as well. Anytime I was around them, it reminded me of the movie Groundhog Day, in that it was the same scenario repeating itself, over and over again, and they still haven't learned anything from it. Why do people have to learn everything, the long and hard way? lol
Silverstar

FirstWave

haha i did warn you guys about whats going to happen this year... the year of breakouts

and talking about ego check this guy out... makes me laugh and happy

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DxGuig7pxvw&feature=related

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5A5-XkLpZjQ&feature=related

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q-soGANTEGM
fred aus indo

Blogs: 4

" wrote:Truly understand the difference in vibrational levels between people. It is quiet unbalancing. Since doing major work on myself over the last year and a half there are certain people I just can not be around anymore because they seem childish and stuck. I really do not want to be ANYONES mother. I only want to mother myself so I can keep in balance.

The worst category are those who actually don't need your help but they love complaining on how their life suck, they are stuck in their problems, you give them your advice and in the end they just do absolutely nothing except being drama queens. They do absolutely nothing to change their lives and on the other hand they are saying "oooh you have such a wonderful life, lucky you, bla bla bla".
AmazonPrincess

" wrote:The worst category are those who actually don't need your help but they love complaining on how their life suck, they are stuck in their problems, you give them your advice and in the end they just do absolutely nothing except being drama queens. They do absolutely nothing to change their lives and on the other hand they are saying "oooh you have such a wonderful life, lucky you, bla bla bla".

I made a general announcement in August that I was not going to be available because people were plaguing me with questions. Just the sound of someones voice leaving yet another inane question on my vm was enough to exhaust me. I looked at the nature of the questions posed to me and found no true need there, it was simple laziness on their part and I'm not a freakin' desk reference. So with this announcement people trebled their efforts, texting and phoning me repeatedly and with this desperate determination to get my attention when they KNEW I was on vacation. I didn't respond, but did they take the hint? So then they switch tactics and use concern "Are you okay?" Then they create a drama out of the fact I'm out in the wilderness out of cell phone service. "She might be wanting to kill herself " (at this point, close, but not quite. ) and if I were to kill my self I'd not bother to drive one hundred miles to a campground with my daughter, 20 bags of ice, junkfood and beer.

Not really worried just anxious that I'm not available. This was a very interesting contrast. At all other times they gush about what a strong self reliant person I am but the minute I make myself unavailabe to them, they think I must be killing myself or depressed. Isn't that arrogant. "There must be something wrong with HER, if she doesn't want to speak to ME." So with my vacation ruined by pests, my wishes completely unrespected I laid the law down in a formal statement that I would be in retreat for one month and to please respect sacredness of that retreat of silence. Meaning, I will hear no voices but my own. If you can't respect my request I will enforce it with bitch kitty law. You would think I screwed their husband and kicked their dog the way some of these people reacted. But it gave me a huge insight as to who was a friend (friends either shrugged it off or supported me) and the people who NEED you to be there 24-7 . Those people wrap their self identity up in you and when you quite neccessarily have to become unavailable for awhile they feel like you've robbed them of themselves. Wounded people always think everyone else is smarter, prettier, better than them so they put you on a pedestal and when they find out that you are human they get pissed.
Celticknot

Blogs: 2

" wrote: Those people wrap their self identity up in you and when you quite neccessarily have to become unavailable for awhile they feel like you've robbed them of themselves. Wounded people always think everyone else is smarter, prettier, better than them so they put you on a pedestal and when they find out that you are human they get pissed.

I can't agree more with that dear, in fact there is something else here: you give them your advice and let's say they are following it, now let's say that your advice for them didn't have the results they were waiting. Now they come to you, starting blaming you for the advice you gave, you ruined their life - no I'm not exaggerating here!!!! I have been through this many times - they came to you for help since you are wiser/smarter and you come up with a solution that DOESN'T fit in their life. Of course they are pissed off cos they find out that you are human lol. :)
AmazonPrincess