Society is in fact becoming worse.

General Indigo Generation discussion

Society is in fact becoming worse.

«  » by Trenairio
Society is indeed being engineered to be more egocentric as time goes by. Even though some people are waking up and speaking out, the majority continues to fall farther and farther into psychopathy and darkness.

5000 years ago The tower of Babylon had been destroyed. (and Alantis destroyed 11000 years ago, which was preceded by the destructions of Polaria, Hyperborea, and Lemuria). This is a highly symbolic story, it represents how the Reptilians damaged humanity to lose its psychic and telepathic unity in the Age of Megaliths (9000/11000 BC-3000 BC), the age in which humans levitated large boulders through tought/intent. The diversification of 'language' represents how the telepathic/psychic powers of humanity were done away with by the Reptilian engineered cataclysm, thus forcing us to communicate by word of mouth. This was the time when we majorly lost our connection to each other and the source, and they the Chitauli Reptiles gave us THEIR psychopathic mind and tendencies.

One could say 'since we had psychic powers then why didn't we see those reptiles coming'? Well the thing is that we reside in the 3D realm, while they reside in 4D. For some reason we did not learn all the 'lessons' required to truly 'ascend' into 4D, and so then the reptiles caught us in a stage in which we were vulnerable enough. Though the reps had been messing around with the Earth much before, presumably 250,000 years ago or before (age of Lemuria). Maybe our higher self planned for humanity to learn from reptilian domination, but yet I speculate that our higher self only plans only part of our journey (a template in a sense), and then we are allowed to have a good amount of free will. Then that means that the reptilian domination is probably not planned by 'the higher self', and that the reps took their free will too far. In other words the higher self rather covers 1/2 of our reality, while we have a good amount of free will on the other side. This is a middle way approach I use very much in my philosophical standpoints.

And I would like to say that we should not turn the other cheek and obsessively focus on the postivie 24/7, that is only a mind control tactic in the New Age used by the Controllers to keep us subservient. Most of the New Age is only control, especially the gurus in the mainstream on Oprah (Tolle, The Secret, Course on Miracles etc.). It has a lot of truth, but also lots of disinfo and control tactics. We sldo must see the wisdom in the philosophy of the martial arts, i.e. only use the force necessary to rightfully liberate one of oppressors, while respecting the enemy in the forerun. One must take control of their own destiny and free their selves of the abusers.

So to think that we are ascending is absolutely false, we already had a time in which we had ESP and much unity. The Chitauli reptiles knew our weaknesses, and took advantage. They are 4D neg beings who thrive on power and feed on all the loosh provided by television, war, social egocentrism, XXX media, etc. Their plan is close to completion, they are going to cause a great world cataclysm (a World War 3, economic collapse, 4 horsemen of the Apocalypse, the Anglo Saxon mission). in which in the end they will reveal theirselves and their Luciferian doctrine to the world. Soon our connection to Source will be severed by their NWO agenda. But I expect something to happen in about 30-35 years, in which an Antichrist-like Chinese dictator will rise which will instigate WW3. But PC's anglo mission says in about 6-12 months left. I am not sure, but I think the 32 year time frame is more logical.

To think that malevolent higher dimensional forces have not been manipulating humanity is not good. There is certainly other dimensional powerful negative spiritual forces at work. It is just not some politicians who are psychopathic occultists, it goes all the way to Chitauli Reptiles from near star systems who fly in the skies and live in fiery underground caves. Just as B Ryan said, shamans will tell you that these reptile beings exist.

Fear is a normal function of the body, we need an APPROPRIATE amount of body fear response to be able to act wisely and swiftly. Fear is only truly abolished body wise only for those who gain the mystic powers to change this physcial relam, in other words body fear is only dissolved by people who accomplish siddhis. Spiritual fear can be dessimated, but physical body fear can only be dissolved by those who accomplish siddhis that allow them to play with the physicality of the 3D/Earth matrix. You could encounter a bear and your body will be terrified, but you could be spiritually clam at the same time. A person who has accomplish the siddhis can tame the bear, but only few humans could accomplished siddhis in the current state of humanity.

This is why meditation and cleansing o fthe body of illuminati toxic substances (GM food, HFCS etc.) are keys. I have more to say, but that shall be all for now.
Trenairio

Blogs: 4

" wrote: So to think that we are ascending is absolutely false, we already had a time in which we had ESP and much unity.

Is it a channeled message or an assumption? Cos no more no less the thread is connotated with catastrophology. Further explanations would be appreciated (and I'm not talking about the past events here).
AmazonPrincess

Blogs: 30

All things come to an end, even the evil ones. Add the law of rhythm will be their undoing.

Then too, even evil beings are part of that which is.
PhoenixFloundering

" wrote:Is it a channeled message or an assumption? Cos no more no less the thread is connotated with catastrophology. Further explanations would be appreciated (and I'm not talking about the past events here).

research from here:
[url]http://www.forgottenagesresearch.com/index.htm[/url]

this is not channeled, but scientifc based research. Heck, even this researcher is A LIBERAL SORT NON-CONSPIRACY INDIVIDUAL. though he is a highly spiritual person.
Trenairio

" wrote:All things come to an end, even the evil ones. Add the law of rhythm will be their undoing.

Then too, even evil beings are part of that which is.

In the end all evil is overcame.
Trenairio

" wrote:research from here:
[url]http://www.forgottenagesresearch.com/index.htm[/url]

this is not channeled, but scientifc based research. Heck, even this researcher is A LIBERAL SORT NON-CONSPIRACY INDIVIDUAL. though he is a highly spiritual person.

I had a vision yesterday and it ended with these words "Case is closed". It's not based on scientific articles as you can see but we should have faith in humanity. Evil cannot always win right? :)
AmazonPrincess

Blogs: 30

" wrote:In the end all evil is overcame.

On this level we have dualities and evil, we should not deny it. Denial is a BIG part to the control of the population. We are on this level which has its own laws/rules that no one should deny, and higher truths will be learned on the other levels. We falsely believe we can fully understand and be aware of the ONE on the 3D level, but we cannot. The ONE is understood fully on the highest density whatever number density that is (7th density, 12th density I do not know cuz I have not truly 'ascended') we can only partially underastand it on this level. Though the ones who can morph out of this density into other realms/densities probably do understand, but that is a rarity for current humanity. Remember we are perfect in our inner most being, but we just have all this gunk on the surface which is nothing compared to the power of Source.
Trenairio

Even though I may seem to be a pessimist I have a lot of positive I focus on. One can notice the bad but still be happy and filled with love inside. Though I still have to understand the distinction between noticing and judging. And I need to know if I should take the middle compromise and partially work to help the world and partially feel content over how eventually all evil will be overcame overcomed- for everything is perfect IN A SENSE that it will turn out good in the end, but we still have our own responsibility to repair and clean up our own mess will made on this Earth. Yes I said it, we have RESPONSIBILTY, we should not depend to be saved by some 'ascension'. With FREE WILL, comes GREAT RESPONSIBILITY. Yet New Age programming teaches otherwise (mind control). I believe it is wise to take middle way approaches, hence 'balance'.
Trenairio

Sephish

Blogs: 57

Allow me to shake your cage just a bit. Let me mess with your thought paradigm. ( I'm frisky this morning and I choose you to be my personal ball of yarn.)

Maybe a little selfishness is what the world needs right now? I think that humanity and individuals have been so brainwashed into taking responsibility for a generalized evil that they have forgotten how to take their own emotional temperatures. Aside from mistaking that uncomfortable feeling of vague this feels wrong and twisting it to mean that the world at large is wrong.

Ranting and condemning the general population for not being in the right dimensional frame of consciousness is tantamount to throwing an astal temper tantrum. " ALL of YOU need to do what I want in order for ME to feel better!!!" Fuck me and fuck that crazy immature logic. Go deeper. Go inward and really face the demons that are holding the entire planet back.

You are sad and frustrated at the whole world when your only responsibility is to clean up your emotional mess and be a force to be admired instead of tolerated. Yes, that takes a willingness to be selfish and self absorbed in a way that serves mankind by starting with you. But it is so much more sexy to yell at something outside of yourself as the source of your irritation and hate. Own the monster and tame it.

It might not be as glamorous as being the prophet in the Interweb wilderness ranting against the PTB, but it is the true path of a spiritual warrior,conquering your fear of self confrontation and emotional power.

As long as you rail against something you feed it energy and make it bigger. You are the problem. Naughty, naughty, bad creator of reality! I challenge you to dominate the obstacles and overcome the walls that hold you in anger and frustration by asking you do do a simple thing.

Stop noticing what is making you mad and focus your attention to what feels good and gives you a feeling of relief. Distance yourself from rage and embrace those things that make you smile. Do that and I will worship you.
Indigo Dog

Blogs: 29

Interesting how I can see the ego doing its thing...
rainbowhealer

Blogs: 5