A New Path

Gather around, and share the channel's you've experienced

A New Path

«  » by WestHamUnited804
WOW!!!
It has been a long time since I have been to this site. I am glad to see it running smoothly, I wonder how many of my old contacts are here still! I will have to scope it out a bit more!

Well I cam back with a reason, to get to some of you readers, and channelers, and mediums.

I will not give to much info cause of what I am about to ask.

I was wondering if anyone could give me a reading of the vibes you get from me, what messages as well. It would be a great help. I am starting a very huge and new path in my life and a little information on my aura and what the guides think of me or want to share with me would be EXTREMELY helpful. Or areas you feel I should fix before I leave. I have till October to start doing all of this, so knowing now what others get would be SUPER helpful!
I will be attaching pictures here, so feel free to read off of those. Anything else you may need, leave a post or message me!

I have missed this site, I'm glad to see it still have high vibes and bright ones too. SOme really good and new people have joined.

Blessings!
Josh
I look forward to hearing from you!
WestHamUnited804

I will add your facebook. accept me please :)
NKindigo

Will do. :)
WestHamUnited804

Do it.
Sephish

Blogs: 57

" wrote:Do it.

do what? lol.
WestHamUnited804

" wrote:do what? lol.

Whatever it is you're planning. Just go for it. :p
Sephish

" wrote:Whatever it is you're planning. Just go for it. :p

Is that from a vibe that this is the right place for me?

Or just simple words of advice. lol.
WestHamUnited804

Hmm you have such a nice energy in your eyes :) I didn't really look at your aura, but it seems that your eyes hold this gentle kindness and laughter. There's a flipside to that. Not one of anger but maybe...wistfulness? When you are ...in one of those 'self-exploration and -understanding' moods. I'm not sure how to describe that one lol...

Anyways, I'm not too good about reading people, but I'm trying :) How did I do?
Cusp_Child

Blogs: 3

" wrote:Is that from a vibe that this is the right place for me?

Or just simple words of advice. lol.

Speaking from experience. You know what you need better than any psychic does. Besides, if someone tells you anything it'll ruin the surprises in store for you. :D
Sephish

" wrote:Speaking from experience. You know what you need better than any psychic does. Besides, if someone tells you anything it'll ruin the surprises in store for you. :D

LOL!
To true. Still always nice to hear what people say. haha. :)
WestHamUnited804

" wrote:Hmm you have such a nice energy in your eyes :) I didn't really look at your aura, but it seems that your eyes hold this gentle kindness and laughter. There's a flipside to that. Not one of anger but maybe...wistfulness? When you are ...in one of those 'self-exploration and -understanding' moods. I'm not sure how to describe that one lol...

Anyways, I'm not too good about reading people, but I'm trying :) How did I do?

Well thank you :) the first reader of the page :)

You got what you got. Lol. I'm glad that those things are what come of to you.
WestHamUnited804

lol thanks ^.^
Cusp_Child

Blogs: 3

go for it.

just do it, whatever comes of it, it will be a valuable learning experience.
and you never know who or what you will find on the path untill you walk it.
Lelitu

" wrote:WOW!!!
It has been a long time since I have been to this site. I am glad to see it running smoothly, I wonder how many of my old contacts are here still! I will have to scope it out a bit more!

Well I cam back with a reason, to get to some of you readers, and channelers, and mediums.

I will not give to much info cause of what I am about to ask.

I was wondering if anyone could give me a reading of the vibes you get from me, what messages as well. It would be a great help. I am starting a very huge and new path in my life and a little information on my aura and what the guides think of me or want to share with me would be EXTREMELY helpful. Or areas you feel I should fix before I leave. I have till October to start doing all of this, so knowing now what others get would be SUPER helpful!
I will be attaching pictures here, so feel free to read off of those. Anything else you may need, leave a post or message me!

I have missed this site, I'm glad to see it still have high vibes and bright ones too. SOme really good and new people have joined.

Blessings!
Josh
I look forward to hearing from you!

Dear Hamunit,

Here is your official Indigo Dog reading-

You have holes in your aura. While you are semi protected you also have big gaping wounds that are vulnerable to minor difficulties. Meaning you start out strong but if there is just a little delay or small obstacle you collapse and are easily set back into depression and just giving up. Your disappointment at the difficulty and lack of success make you drink and that in turn creates more holes in your aura.

You are not in a place to line up with your success yet. While I am happy about what I see as your plans and goals you are trying to force them without doing the proper energy work and lining up your emotions to get what you want. ( There is a discord in your energy when you use illegal means to get what you want. Your inner/ higher self is in opposition to the manner in which you are attempting to fund your endeavours.)

Spend more time dreaming and creating a more powerfully felt positive emotion about what you want. Do regular gut checks to see if you really feel right about what you are doing. Don't get dazzled into doing something for someone who has a stronger personality than yourself.

Stop eating junk food and cut way down on the alcohol.

If you are having some small nagging doubts then honor them by doing nothing for now. Make your next move when you feel really amped up and happy.

Meditate often and learn to spend more time alone.

For god sake man, organize your living area. You can't hope to be a well oiled machine and successful when you don't even have the discipline to pick up your dirty britches off the floor! Your life should reflect back to you the organized, together and healthy life you are wanting and that starts at home.

Even if you ignore everything I have said your dream will come to you...just a lot later then you expected. Lol.

Best of luck!
Indigo Dog

Blogs: 29

" wrote:Dear Hamunit,

Here is your official Indigo Dog reading-

You have holes in your aura. While you are semi protected you also have big gaping wounds that are vulnerable to minor difficulties. Meaning you start out strong but if there is just a little delay or small obstacle you collapse and are easily set back into depression and just giving up. Your disappointment at the difficulty and lack of success make you drink and that in turn creates more holes in your aura.

You are not in a place to line up with your success yet. While I am happy about what I see as your plans and goals you are trying to force them without doing the proper energy work and lining up your emotions to get what you want. ( There is a discord in your energy when you use illegal means to get what you want. Your inner/ higher self is in opposition to the manner in which you are attempting to fund your endeavours.)

Spend more time dreaming and creating a more powerfully felt positive emotion about what you want. Do regular gut checks to see if you really feel right about what you are doing. Don't get dazzled into doing something for someone who has a stronger personality than yourself.

Stop eating junk food and cut way down on the alcohol.

If you are having some small nagging doubts then honor them by doing nothing for now. Make your next move when you feel really amped up and happy.

Meditate often and learn to spend more time alone.

For god sake man, organize your living area. You can't hope to be a well oiled machine and successful when you don't even have the discipline to pick up your dirty britches off the floor! Your life should reflect back to you the organized, together and healthy life you are wanting and that starts at home.

Even if you ignore everything I have said your dream will come to you...just a lot later then you expected. Lol.

Best of luck!

LMAO!!!

Okay... Time to tackel the reply.

I don't drink, except for the occasional party here and there, but those are far an few. also I do not have depression. Though I will give up easily on things and I do start out strong but waver after some time. So this part i will keep in mind.

The Energy work is something I needed to hear! I need to get back to my meditations and workings and do some things to patch myself up your right there.. heck might even need to rebuild all together. So I have neglected myself in that aspect and I appreciate the feed back on that. So Thank you dearly. Though illegal means I don't think so, though i will tend to do some things that i normally wouldn't to try and push this career. So I will keep an eye out for something like that coming and avoid it.

I will def spend more time meditating and working before it comes time for me to leave, hopefully then i can post new pics and get your judgment on the progress.

I will def clean my room once i get home. LOL! That is the part that made me laugh so hard. Thats SO dead on.

Thank you so much for that :)
WestHamUnited804