Whats Your Zodiac Sign

There's always a sign somewhere, whether it be in a dream or a vision.
I'm married to a Gemini. Talk about the twins. One minute he can be yelling at the top of his lungs and the next laughing and joking with you. I'm pretty sure there was somewhere I read that he should avoid an Aeries (that's me). To bad he didn't take the advise. He's stuck with me now until death do us part. hehe.
Harvester

Here another Scorpio. We are very complicated by our temperament. We should learn to control it.
Amyris

I am a gemini.
Museatlantis

Blogs: 49

cancer, moon taurus, virgo ascendant. water signs rule!
sagesaturn

Aquarius, Virgo ascendant. Moon in Cancer.
Sienne

nice, love that nuturing moon in cancer, also very sensitive, psychic.
theres quite a few cancer sun / or moon people here, including myself.
balanced with the aquarius tho, thats an odd combo. contrary. like me with cancer moon sag sun combo. both those angles are called inconjunct, astrospeak for odd combo.
leila

Blogs: 9

Aries April 1st lol
KalEl

I was born May 14, 1970 at 3:16 am, PST. Am still a Taurus! YAY! Can anyone tell me what my ascending and descending signs are? Am curious. I think one of them is Cancer, but not positive. Thanks!
Taliesin

Blogs: 2

I was born Nov 19th 1961. Anyone tell me what that make me?
Jeannie

Blogs: 4

http://www.astro.com

input your birth data here, that will give you all the info.
leila

hmmm i cant get that link to work, i dont know why. maybe they are having overload, or i linked it wrong? its a fairly simple address?
try again
[url]http://www.astro.com[/url]
[url]http://www.astro.com/swisseph/swepha_e.htm[/url]

well here's some more stuff too

free astrology programs
http://www.aquamoonlight.co.uk/programs.html

a free astrology site, with an interesting and different kind of computer generated printout interp
http://astrology.clairvision.org/

and this site too, they offer a free chart drawing, maybe a sample interp.
[url]http://www.astrology.com/[/url]
leila

" wrote:nice, love that nuturing moon in cancer, also very sensitive, psychic.
balanced with the aquarius tho, thats an odd combo. contrary. like me with cancer moon sag sun combo. both those angles are called inconjunct, astrospeak for odd combo.

Well, that's interesting, lol. What does that mean for people with those inconjunct angles?
Sienne

" wrote:nice, love that nuturing moon in cancer, also very sensitive, psychic.

Iv'e noticed that too...also there are quite a few virgo/cancer combinations (in either sun, moon, ascendent), as far as I have seen, there are 4 of us regular-ish posters here with that combo, me, Atmosphere, Iglowofindigo, and Astera (I have good memory of things like this!)...me and rabana both have pluto conjunct ascendent...

2 of my family friends also have moon in cancer...

My sun sign is gemini, one thing that I really like about it, is, generally, being open minded and having tolerance of many differences (not with everything and not always, sometimes I'm like grrrrrrrrrrrrrrr, or GRRRRRRRRRRRRRR).

There are quite a few things that are generally associated with gemini, that I do not relate to (some at least not often, some not at all), and some that I do...this if course is partly to do with other positions in my natal chart, and partly to do with the overall of who I am, and my life experience...I once heard (from a man I have a lot of respect for, who was the creator of a "mystery school", that astrology (the whole natal chart) is no more than 40% of who we are (and some people interpret the natal chart differently than others...so the truth of it for us...is what I mean...it can be unspoken)---and that seems about right, to me.

---delete - not appropriate here...
Amethyst

Blogs: 10

here another free chart online, astro.com seems to still down.

http://alabe.com/freechart/
leila

and yep cancer moon tribe is great. there also seems to be a lot of sag and aquarius, and gemini, which makes sense.

inconjunct (150* away) between the sun and moon is an awkward aspect. theres two very different kinds of expressions and themes both trying to be expressed. it's a contradiction and source of subtle discomfort for the person in some ways (depending on what signs). sag is all about freedom, and very fiery, loud joyful, cancer is withdrawn, a homebody and attached to stuff- people, places, things, sentimental. among other qualities, this is just a summary...but obviously theres contradiction there, and for me very true. i cant figure out if i am bold or shy, want to stay a hermit or go out on adventures and be really social. i flip flop between those two, at different points in my life, and sometimes finds ways of blending the two.
emily dickinson was a sag sun cancer moon, she always really spoke to me, so i was not suprised to find that out. she was also a total recluse.

with aqaurius/cancer its a bit different...similar tho cause aquarius and sag are very very similar (harmonious 60 degree angle-sextile- between them). aqaurius is a cold sign, distant, detached, neutral,intellectual, scientific... strong and independant- yet friendly in a somewhat elusive and stand off ish way... and impersonal way. it is concerned with community and also lots of high tech cutting edge stuff, eccentric, bohemian. cancer is nuturing, and if anything WARM. emotional, caring, a listener, a mothering and sometimes smothering kind of way. attached, rather than detached, not scientific but intuitive and knowing things in their gut , or "by heart". and not independant, neediness is the shadow side of cancer, and it gives beyond what it should at times. a giver.

i also have an inconjunct between cancer and aquarius planets (two between saturn in cancer and venus and jupiter together in early aquarius)...actually i have many inconjunct aspects in my chart, all forming a pattern called the "yod", or "finger of god" because also i have more inconjunct aspects between mercury and neptune together in sag, and saturn in cancer. saturn is conjunct and moving backwards into my south node as well, i have a weird chart, very intense patterns all gelled.
leila

" wrote:I was born Nov 19th 1961. Anyone tell me what that make me?

That makes you extremely cool cause it's the day after I was born...well...and also...many years after :)

You are a scorpio but now in the new horoscope it says we are libra....when you were born though...your sun sign would be scorpio. Nice to meet another one...there are many of us on here.
Grandma Lola

I'm a Taurus sun sign with Pisces ascending!
Taliesin

That's funny, I have the opposite, pisces with taurus ascending :)
SecretAgentMan

aquarius here
SparkyHaze

They're potentially kinda aggressive and nasty a combination really. The moon represents your emotional side or your subconscious. The rising is your mask or your outward personality. The face you show to people you don't know that well. Aries is a cardinal fire sign. Cardinal signs are very energetic and enterprising. Fire signs as you probably well know can be quick tempered and well.. fierey! Aries are Selfish and quick-tempered Impulsive and impatient

Foolhardy and daredevilish(dark side). Scorpios are very emotional. They can be quite nasty and vicious. I think thats because they are so emotional and sensitive. They are the sign that governs the underworld! The fact that our emotional sign is the most emotionally sensitive sign in the zodiac makes us potentially nasty and vicious! When our emotions are triggered anyway. Its like this hidden menace that lurks within us lol. Then theres our Sag... you know it well mate. We say what we think, we go for the kill with our sharp words, we have very little tact. We are the warrior sign.

Now if I get emotionally triggered, my venomous and rutheless scorpio works in tandem with my honest and straight shooting sag and quick tempered Aries! I imagine it in my head as the scorpio hijaking my other signs to complete its sinister deeds. Lol. Sag's are pretty happy go lucky we usually are just dumb with our words and hurt people without realising. Unless theres a nasty little scorpion in there that running the show! Sorry all you scorpios out there..

On the flipside though its also a blessing to have scorpio as our moon because it gives us that emotional intelligence. We can be supportive and almost motherly (yuk) if need be. We are quite good at understanding people and their emotions. We have that extra intuition that comes with a emotionally sensitive water sign. It also gives us that extra sexy edge hehe.
:D

Saggitarius is a very masculine sign and Scorpio is a very feminine sign. Best of both worlds really.
i never read this whole thread before, but this is great.
i have a sag sun and scorpio rising, and mars in aries, so i can totally relate.
but i am ever more grateful for my gentle cancer moon, and sensitivity and kindness shown elsewhere in my chart- even tho its hard to balance those things. other wise i would be so much more bitchy (and worse!).

and its true, scorpios can be very very cruel- and emotionally wacked out sometimes- outta no where sometimes. you dont even see it coming.

fire and water are difficult to balance, and very emotionally intense.

alot of this, like most of the negative shadow sides of each sign, gets worked out when youre younger. by the time a scorpio /pluto person gets older they have learned how to better deal with their enormous emotional intensity, and therefore become very magnetic and amazing people. same with sag, they learn how to communicate better, same with every sign- by mid life they should have worked thru the shadow side of some of the signs.
leila