Angel & Blessings

There's always a sign somewhere, whether it be in a dream or a vision.

Angel & Blessings

«  » by AmazonPrincess
I was in an altar - I can't say for sure that I was in a church, it seemed more of an altar - when the door behind the altar opened and I saw our family priest who died 3 years ago. He was a family friend and he was visiting us many times. He was caring about us a lot especially for me and my sister, always asking my mother when we will be at her home so as to come and bless us. I was loving him much, he had a pure heart and he always had a good advice to give us - in fact everyone in the community was loving him very much!

Back to the dream now.... I recognized his voice but in front of my eyes there was a sparkling white glowing angel wearing a robe to the same colors as his energy. The light almost blinded me, I instantly kneeled in front of him with my face looking on the ground. I told him "I missed you so much, your teaching, your advice, your humor" and while talking I tried to touch his robe. "DON'T touch me" he replied in a warning but calm voice at the same time, so he continued by saying "I came to you to give you blessings sent by God".

I felt a beautiful powerful energy around me, I didn't know what to say.... almost numb but before I understand what is happening I saw him opening the door of the altar and disappeared. When I woke up, I was feeling so complete, full of "new" energy.... I keep thinking of it the whole day.

AmazonPrincess

Blogs: 30

:D:D:D:D
My heart smiles..xxoo
Kchi Migwech Gzheminido Kinagego
makwaiskwew

Blogs: 9

Wow, amazing experience... I wonder why he wouldn't let you touch?
SecretAgentMan

Blogs: 2

" wrote:Wow, amazing experience... I wonder why he wouldn't let you touch?

I was wondering the same..... in fact do you know what crossed my mind?
When Jesus said to Mary Magdalene "Don't touch me, for I haven't yet ascended to my Father; but go to my brothers, and tell them, 'I am ascending to my Father and your Father, to my God and your God."
AmazonPrincess

^.^ I'm all smiles for ye sister
Cusp_Child

Blogs: 3

I never touched a being like that, but I was touched by the being... the sensation was literally... let me emphasise literally gentle.
SecretAgentMan

" wrote:I never touched a being like that, but I was touched by the being... the sensation was literally... let me emphasise literally gentle.

This was in a vision or a dream? I just verified by my guides that I couldn't touch the angel and even stand his glorious appearance cos he's in a higher realm than my guides.
AmazonPrincess

This was in a vision or a dream? I just verified by my guides that I couldn't touch the angel and even stand his glorious appearance cos he's in a higher realm than my guides.

A vision.. well I couldn't stand her glorious appearance either, I could only glance for a moment before an unexplainable terror would grip me , I was so scared I literally turned my back at which point she touched my on my shoulders... which I guess was to calm me, I was like a terrified little wild animal.. and at that I turned around and she must have known it would still be too much as decided to speak to my heart instead.
SecretAgentMan

" wrote:A vision.. well I couldn't stand her glorious appearance either, I could only glance for a moment before an unexplainable terror would grip me , I was so scared I literally turned my back at which point she touched my on my shoulders... which I guess was to calm me, I was like a terrified little wild animal.. and at that I turned around and she must have known it would still be too much as decided to speak to my heart instead.

Beautiful.... thank you for sharing. :)
I won't say that I was scared, it was big respect for being visited by an angel. The beauty of his soul made me kneel I think but definitely I don't remember myself in the dream being afraid of his appearance. It's like when you are hiding in a cave for years and then one moment you decide to come out.... then the sun definitely blinds you, you can't stand the light. Light.... the truth we can't stand yet I suppose, we have so many things to learn till we are ready for ascension.
We are all blessed. :)
AmazonPrincess

Beautiful.... thank you for sharing.
I won't say that I was scared, it was big respect for being visited by an angel. The beauty of his soul made me kneel I think but definitely I don't remember myself in the dream being afraid of his appearance. It's like when you are hiding in a cave for years and then one moment you decide to come out.... then the sun definitely blinds you, you can't stand the light. Light.... the truth we can't stand yet I suppose, we have so many things to learn till we are ready for ascension.
We are all blessed.

Yes, you are 1000% right.. because the first time I thought it was a dream, so it took me a moment to react to know it was real.. and in that moment I only saw an expression of immense compassion, understanding and humour, especially understanding... but as you say it must be because of the level of advancement that I was unable to stand it.

Well, I must congratulate you as you did much better than me lol.. yes, it is a blessing and we are lucky.. and also this being also saved my life once... so I am very blessed and lucky indeed!.

How do you know he was an "angel" or you are just assuming or were you told?
SecretAgentMan

" wrote:Yes, you are 1000% right.. because the first time I thought it was a dream, so it took me a moment to react to know it was real.. and in that moment I only saw an expression of immense compassion, understanding and humour, especially understanding... but as you say it must be because of the level of advancement that I was unable to stand it.

Well, I must congratulate you as you did much better than me lol.. yes, it is a blessing and we are lucky.. and also this being also saved my life once... so I am very blessed and lucky indeed!.

How do you know he was an "angel" or you are just assuming or were you told?

I assumed by the appearance or better say I felt he was an angel in my dream. In fact this was the very first visit in my whole life! That man was a saint when he was alive, everyone was loving him cos he was so generous, kind, he was helping people. When he died I cried a lot..... he was the most respectable priest in my town, everyone was running to him for advice.
In my dream before I start feeling the fear you mention, I remember that a fast thought came to my mind "how can you be afraid of such a beautiful and pure light being?". So next time you meet your angel, don't be afraid, just show respect and feel PERFECT for being honored from such a visit. Why you are afraid of a being who has only LOVE to give you? :)
AmazonPrincess

I assumed by the appearance or better say I felt he was an angel in my dream. In fact this was the very first visit in my whole life! That man was a saint when he was alive, everyone was loving him cos he was so generous, kind, he was helping people. When he died I cried a lot..... he was the most respectable priest in my town, everyone was running to him for advice.
In my dream before I start feeling the fear you mention, I remember that a fast thought came to my mind "how can you be afraid of such a beautiful and pure light being?". So next time you meet your angel, don't be afraid, just show respect and feel PERFECT for being honored from such a visit. Why you are afraid of a being who has only LOVE to give you?

lol, well I will try harder next time and be more brave... easier said than done :),

You said he looked like as he did as a priest? so dressed in priests robes? what colours was he in? or did you notice anything other human in his appearance such as wings perhaps?

What I saw looked like a statue of Mary mother of Jesus.... except instead of blue the colour was pink and the facial expression much more human and understanding.. white at the centre, that's all I noticed.
SecretAgentMan

" wrote:lol, well I will try harder next time and be more brave... easier said than done :),

You said he looked like as he did as a priest? so dressed in priests robes? what colours was he in? or did you notice anything other human in his appearance such as wings perhaps?

What I saw looked like a statue of Mary mother of Jesus.... except instead of blue the colour was pink and the facial expression much more human and understanding.. white at the centre, that's all I noticed.

The "robe" looked exactly like this one in the photo but it was too sparkling bright white to see it. His face was "human" but he was all too bright light to see him. I didn't notice wings cos I couldn't stand the light and the energy around him. So the only color I saw is the white all over.
AmazonPrincess

wow, nice... so would you say that this is the most amazing spriritual experience you have had in your life so far?
SecretAgentMan

" wrote:wow, nice... so would you say that this is the most amazing spriritual experience you have had in your life so far?

I have had many experiences till now, most of them were dark ones till now - I had to be through that path since it's connected to my soul mission. Thus I think now I was ready to step to the other side, the "light" one and that's why I had this dream. I must say that this is the most intense and wondering experience ever had. :)
AmazonPrincess