Psychic Seduction

Everything from your romantic relationship support to your best-friend disaster. Get the advice you need here.
" wrote:Everyone can be sensitive as it concerns the manipulation of his/her energy field - psychic seduction, psychic attacks, telepathy (in the negative form here) etc. It depends on how familiar you are with your energy and how you can avoid or even stop these kinds of attacks. Sexual energy comes from awakened kundalini so it depends on how each one of us will use this energy. Some people already in this thread have mentioned that it's a natural gift - I can see myself in this category too. Now back to the sensitivity as it concerns this energy : the "attacker" will make sure that you get the message - either by projecting you images, by sending you energy that makes you feel uncomfortable. On the other hand this energy technique can be used in between people who are already aware of the situation and they both agree on that. It's not necessary to use this kind of energy with your soulmate or twin flame, it can be associated to anyone around you.

Interesting...it's odd because I've been connecting with this energy for a very long time and it doesn't feel uncomfortable...it's just that I am not sure where the source is if you get what I am saying. But your saying it could be coming from anyone...that it doesn't have to be just one person? So then it's important to shield yourself from these things? I've always found it's helpful...for if you work with the energy consciously you can aloow it to help you. You can consciously learn how to raise the kundalini and in doing so start to clear your energy body from any attachments that you are holding onto. I found this information on another thread about twin flames. This is why I was curious.

They may meet at night on spirit levels, in dream life, and, as consciousness expands, in previously inconceivable visionary and transcendent encounters in the higher worlds. They travel to each other in their astral and mental bodies. Their mental powers and love capacities increase, with influences flowing back into their daily life and work. Deprivation spurs the higher mind and soul to vigorous exercise of their gifts. That is the compensation for their temporary separation.
Their separation had forced their souls to break through the boundaries of time and space. Once broken, the boundaries could not contain them again. An ascension was taking place within them both, in accordance with the purpose of twin-soul love, which is advancement, upliftment, the transmutation of the lower to the higher. They were learning to use their subtle bodies to acquaint themselves with the temples of the spiritual life, wherein ecstasy is the rule, not the exception.
blissfulheart

Blogs: 17

I am known as a sex pest in the astral realm...hihi
SecretAgentMan

Blogs: 2

" wrote:I am known as a sex pest in the astral realm...hihi

Astral police will get you sooner or later :p
AmazonPrincess

Blogs: 30

Astral police will get you sooner or later

I hope so, I have a problem. :D, I need help.. hihi..

Actually all the time the girl get's away.. funny
SecretAgentMan

Blogs: 2

" wrote:Interesting...it's odd because I've been connecting with this energy for a very long time and it doesn't feel uncomfortable...it's just that I am not sure where the source is if you get what I am saying. But your saying it could be coming from anyone...that it doesn't have to be just one person? So then it's important to shield yourself from these things? I've always found it's helpful...for if you work with the energy consciously you can aloow it to help you. You can consciously learn how to raise the kundalini and in doing so start to clear your energy body from any attachments that you are holding onto. I found this information on another thread about twin flames. This is why I was curious.

As I mentioned to my previous post, most probably your energy comes from your kundalini. It's possible that the "attacker" can be more than one person, you will most probably recognize the different energies around you. My shield has a couple of layers for protection of these kinds of attacks to be true, so I believe that everyone should keep this shielding in mind.
AmazonPrincess

" wrote:I hope so, I have a problem. :D, I need help.. hihi..

Actually all the time the girl get's away.. funny

Eeeeeh you need to focus more...... or read my latest posts in this thread. ;)
AmazonPrincess

" wrote:As I mentioned to my previous post, most probably your energy comes from your kundalini. It's possible that the "attacker" can be more than one person, you will most probably recognize the different energies around you. My shield has a couple of layers for protection of these kinds of attacks to be true, so I believe that everyone should keep this shielding in mind.

Interesting...that makes sense that it was more or less my own energy I was feeling. The last person I was with had explained to me that the feeling of the sexual energy like this was because you were "making love" in the light/energy bodies or spirit. If a couple can work with the energy they are feeling then when two individuals come together that have their light bodies mostly grounded in they can experience this together. There's a book I had picked up back in Feb, called The Madelene Manuscript: The sex magic of Isis and the alchemy of Horus. It was channeled through a guy who considered himself a scientist and his partner...they never did any channeling before and this info came through. They explained that when two people come together a woman and man can help each other to ground in their light bodies if they know how to utilize the energy and not just squander it. It also explained that it can be done by yourself but that it is much more difficult to do. It didn't go into any details about what exactly was done but I had realized that it's what I had been doing without even knowing exactly why. I had read this article oh back in 2004 and now I can see how it all ties together. :) I'll link the webpage to the information...but if you read the websire take it with a grain of salt...not everything they mention is 100% true.

The great truth that the majority of men and women are unable to realize and come to terms with, is the reality that both male and females -- and their sexual relationship -- is in and of itself multidimensional. What this means is that the propagation of the species is not the only aspect of the reality of sex between men and women -- and is in fact a symbol of a higher dimension of being that few people today are able to perceive and comprehend. In fact, while those who are able to harness the power of the mind in the control of the body can inhibit procreation on a physical level, the other eleven functions of the sex center continue to function. More than propagation, sex is an integral element in the Divine Pattern of Creation, and it has far reaching ramifications that the majority of people are simply not prepared to comprehend.

All of life, as well as all genuine religions, have a common goal -- i.e., to overcome man’s divided state and be At-One with our Source of Being which is God. The problem is that there are many levels of Creation that separate our world from that where it could be said that God dwells! To this end, in addition to overcoming our own division of personalities in our physical self, we must also overcome the division between our pre-existent soul -- the division between our soul-self and our spiritual nature -- and the division between our physical-soul-spiritual self, and ultimately God. How this is accomplished is the source of much confusion and contention between the various religions, theological opinions, and philosophies the world over.

The main focus of most Eastern religions, as well as traditional Christian Gnosticism, was to retract from the world -- embrace meditation, chanting, and other disciplines intended to bring about a state of enlightenment and euphoria. In focusing on the glandular system of the physical body -- which glands are the points where man's spiritual nature touches the physical -- they are able to achieve ecstatic visions and perceptions of parallel spiritual realms -- a condition which they call enlightenment. They do this by attempting to negate both the physical and mental/soul natures, and only focusing on man's spiritual self to the exclusion of all other human expression. The practitioners of these religions live on a simple diet -- they normally abstain from sex -- and do not engage in the normal aspects of life

Perhaps the exception to these traditional Eastern religions that embrace denial as a means of enlightenment, would be the practice of Tantra (the practice of Eastern sacred sex). This would also be true of many of the indigenous religions as seen in the original understanding of the Easter (goddess of spring) celebration -- and the way of the ancient Egyptians where they utilized the services of Temple Prostitutes in their form of worship and enlightenment. The adherents of these sexual religious participants, though, possessed a knowledge and control of the body and its vital energies that placed them in a totally different category that is simply beyond the reach of the majority of people.

You have heard the saying: What you don’t use, you loose -- and while the Eastern focus on meditation and sensual denial brings about results over the course of time, it is a very slow and gradual path to the enlightenment they pursue. While many of the Easterners do succeed in overcoming the lower nature and opening their upper spiritual centers to ecstatic visions of man's innate higher reality, by not using the lower centers, the vital life-force becomes a trickle of energy in comparison to someone who leads an active sex life. With respect to Tantra and the way of the Egyptians, most people neither possess the knowledge necessary, and neither do they dwell within the necessary religious environment for this type of life to even begin to work. Thus, those people in our modern world who claim to champion the path of sacred sex are often not motivated by a desire to embrace true spiritual enlightenment, but to indulge and explore the depths of extreme physical sensuality.

"And God said, Let us make man in our image, after our likeness... So God created man in his own image, in the image of God created he him; male and female created he them" (Gen 1:26-27 KJV). If God (Elohiym), which in the Hebrew original of our scriptures is written in plural form, made man in His image, male and female, would it not also be true that the Eternal God contains the two polarities of Creation within Himself? That is not to say that the Eternal is divided -- but rather, within the One is the Two -- Father/Mother God in Total and Complete Harmony. Moreover, in the same way that Adam was once Adam/Eve prior to the separation of Eve, these same Divine Male and Female Powers of God moved out into Creation in order to conceive, form, and nurture everything that ever was, is, and ever will be.

What this means is that all of Creation is the product of the works of the Eternal -- and as the Two Divine Forces move out into Creation, the point where these Forces come together and interact -- this is the offspring or the Presence of the Son of God -- i.e., the Third Force of Creation. Moreover, if it is true that within God dwells the Male and Female polarities of Creation in a Perfect state of Balance and Divine Harmony, we would then be able to begin to comprehend why Jesus would warn that the Kingdom of God cannot come so long as the male and female remain in a divided state. Perhaps more importantly is the comprehension that all of Creation is comprised of the Universal DNA of it's Creator -- i.e., male and female paradoxical polarities that must be harmonized through the offspring of the two that have become One.

Men have been looking for the answers to life since the very dawn of time as we understand it -- and yet, for the most part, man appears to remain perplexed and confused. Why? Because man can never comprehend the meaning of Life or see the Kingdom of God that Jesus declared, until he first leans to reunite the masculine and feminine powers of Creation within himself -- i.e., re-establish Adam and Eve as Adam/Eve in the Garden -- and nurture the child of Truth that is born from the union of what was once divided.

From the Divine Perspective, all things emanate from a higher order -- and one has only to understand the pattern to contemplate the whole. If man and woman are made in the image and likeness of God, then mankind is a pattern of our Creator. What this means is that man only has to observe and seek out the essence of his own self, to begin to comprehend the secrets of the universe and Creation.

This great truth was especially seen in the words of the second century Church Father Clement of Alexandria who said that it is "…the greatest of all lessons to know one's self. For if one knows himself, he will know God; and knowing God, he will be made like God… and that man becomes God, since God so wills". In his treaties on The Soul and the Resurrection, St. Gregory writes that: "the Resurrection is no other thing than 'the re-constitution of our nature in its original form’", and states that there will come a time "…when the complete whole of our race shall have been perfected from the first man to the last".

What is important is to begin to understand that what we perceive as two began as one -- and the two that we observe is in reality three -- and in the three, there is once again the return to the One. There is the (male) man who represents the active moving dynamic polarity, and this polarity exists throughout all of Creation. There is the female, who represents the opposite, magnetic reflective or passive polarity, and this polarity also exists throughout all of Creation. These two polarities once properly understood, permeates the very essence of not only this physical realm, but also that of thought, spirit, and the foundation of all of Creation. Therefore, from the working dynamics of these two great Powers of Creation, everything else comes into being. Moreover, if it is true that woman is negative to man's positive -- magnetic to man's dynamic -- and reflective to man active -- then woman is in fact a mirror image of man through whom he must not only look to see himself, but also his Creator God. Further, as with all mirror images, man must become cognizant of the fact that the image he sees in the reflection, is always a reversal of his own form.

Now the active principle is passive in its own way, just as the passive is active in its own way -- and all of life is brought into existence through the manifestation of their being. The secret, therefore, is never in the two, but in the magical third force that merges the two into One. It is here -- in the very center of where the two meet, that you will find the answers which will guide you in your quest for knowledge and understanding. Therefore, in any paradox, always search to find the third power that is not only the force of Creation, but also the very domain of mind and being. It is in this third force -- the force that merges the two into one -- that will enable you to uncover the ultimate answer to man's plight in this and all other worlds. You will always find this third force at the point where the two interact with each other.

If the scriptures are correct in the assertion that man is created in the image of God, what does that mean? By nature, the male is bestowed with the active power of Creation from God -- it is physically manifest in his seed and throughout the totality of his being. We see the initial stages of this Divine Force at work every time a child is conceived and born. Yet, there is a greater dimension to this sexual reality that few people contemplate in their search for spiritual truth. In the same way that from a physical perspective the woman takes this creative force from the man -- grows and nurtures it within herself until the child is born -- so too is the pattern of all of Creation. On a cosmic scale, we dwell in the very womb of Mother-God, and it is this world that matures the child until he is reborn into a full-grown spiritual child of God.

Does this sound outlandish? In the writings of Clement, the first century disciple of the Apostle Peter, there is still contained one of the foundational principles that portray the divisions of heaven and earth where it is written: “But the world that now is, is temporary; that which shall be, is eternal. First is ignorance, then knowledge. So also has He arranged the leaders of prophecy. For, since the present world is female, as a mother bringing forth the souls of her children, but the world to come is male, as a father receiving his children from their mother, therefore in this world there come a succession of prophets, as being sons of the world to come, and having knowledge of men”. Thus, Peter, through the writings of his disciple Clement, states that this world is female in relation to the dimension that we call spirit. And in this we can begin to perceive both the dynamics of Creation, as well as one of the great concepts that set the religion of the Hebrews apart from the rest of the world’s religions.

In our modern culture we have every variety of marriages conceivable. But if we pose the question: What is a wife? From a spiritual perspective the answer becomes very complex. Just because a woman lives with a man, and even bears his children, that does not make her his wife in the genuine spiritual meaning of the term where the two become One Flesh -- which term One Flesh indicates a condition where the body of the woman and that of the man are one and the same. Thus, while any man/woman combination can usually bring forth a child as the result of their sexual union, very few are able to conceive and grow the child of Truth within them -- and even fewer yet can bring forth the Eternal Child of the Spirit as a result of their union.

The sacred power that has been entrusted to the male is all encompassing throughout Creation, and is evident and visible in every aspect of our lives. That we can observe it in the Creation of a new life in the form of a child, does not limit its universal scope and presence. The Power of Creation is a constant force in mankind, but few men are able to comprehend the full spectrum of its manifestation in their lives.

The sacrament of sex in a Divine Marriage can provide access through the bridge into the inner Kingdom of God. In the same way that the man, who by nature, is bestowed with the Divine Creative Force of the Father-God, man can use this gift to bring forth life in the world in the form of a child, and he can also use this same power to bring forth life within himself. The problem is that few men, of their own, are able to utilize the power of Creation within themselves. As man truly comes to understand this fact of reality, he begins to understand the very higher purpose of this world in which we presently dwell -- but the question will remain as to whether he will be able to apply this great truth to every aspect of his life. In the manner of physically bearing a child, it is the woman who has the power to take the creative force from the man within herself, and return it back to him -- not only refined and at a higher vibration, but also more focused, in order to assist him in his quest to open the inner door of the Kingdom. Though in the Genesis account of Creation the woman was made from man, she is a Divine Creation of God who is charged with a Divine Purpose in the higher destiny of all mankind.

Every experience in life conveys the great truth that this energy that Originated with God and is extended and expressed within the man, was not only raised up within the woman, but was merged with her own very subtle essences in the process -- nurtured and developed -- and like the child that is physically born into this world, the spiritual child born within the two who are truly married, raise each up to new spiritual heights.

A man creates, and a woman grows what he creates. Woman then gives birth to the product of the union, and the two interact and mold their offspring to raise it up to maturity. If we therefore internalize this process we can say that the final product of the union is a combination of the two. Thus, the two become one flesh -- not because their bodies become physically one and the same -- but rather, because their very subtle energies of mind and spirit have not only merged, but have been raised up and born anew -- and it is these spiritualized energies that totally immerse the flesh that bring them together in oneness. Thus, we see the higher vision of Creation when the two worlds are brought into a state of harmony and oneness.

http://nazirene.org/spiritual_meaning_of_marriage.htm
blissfulheart

Sacred Sex and the Awakening of Your Soul

«  » by AmazonPrincess
Sacred Sex and the Awakening of Your Soul

In most ancient spiritual cultures and mystery schools, the role of tantra, or sacred sex, was understood as vital to spiritual awakening. Today numerous spiritual traditions still practice tantra. In the hieroglyphics of the Luxor Temple in Egypt you can still find symbolic depiction of sexual initiation. Mayan elders speak of sexuality as what orbits the planets and stars and connects us to the Milky Way and the universe.

The Incan acknowledge the entire second stage of their mystery school as that of developing sacred sexuality in which both partners lovingly assist one other in moving toward "Christed consciousness." Buddhists, certain Hindu sects, ancient Essenes, and others also hold sacred sexuality as key to their paths. The Dolphin Star Temple Mystery School, of which I am the founder, divides its teachings into three primary stages.

The first is awakening your Ka: ego transcendence, adapting a spiritual identity, and embodiment of your Higher Self. The second stage is awakening your Ba: healing and awakening of your soul through tantric sexuality. The third stage is awakening your Mer-Ka-Ba: union of your Higher Self and soul into your multidimensional hologram as held in place with sacred geometry.

As you begin to understand the indispensable relevance of right use of sexual energy to spiritual awakening, the focus turns inward to, "What can I do to make myself capable of and available for this aspect of awakening?" Some of those who practice tantra today have forgotten the major keys for this aspect of awakening which are surrender, love, and sacredness. There are those who practice tantra who have omitted these ingredients while doing all the techniques accurately. The end result will eventually be the attainment of power that is devoid of surrender to love and sacredness. And I believe we have enough history behind us to understand the dangers implicit in such attainment.

Beyond this lifetime, or all of your lifetimes, there is an ongoing eternal wave of Creation. You see, in the beginning was the word, and the word was, "I Am." From Oneness, in a deep state of silence and peace, came the awakening to its own existence: "I Am." Within that Oneness, or Divine Source existed infinite possibilities. And each of us is one of those possibilities. Original Creation began when Oneness next thought, "If I exist, what else exists?" Then the division of Oneness into two birthed the first cosmic twins, Holy Mother and Holy Father.

Their first experience of each other was one of awe, wonder, and loving adoration. This impulsed them into a spontaneous blending into Oneness again, and was what you might think of as the first tantric union. From that point, they began to birth possibilities, beginning with the Elohim and Archangels. From these Light Beings was birthed all of existence. And original Creations were all conceived and birthed in deep love including your own. And the impulse for union and Creation was always love and adoration and wanting to be One with the Beloved other.

Now we come to the part about human creation, conception and birthing. Needless to say, because of the nature of your birth experience coming through your mother's womb, the energy with which you were created, or conceived, will determine greatly your experience of yourself. Anything less than innocent love and adoration between parents at the time of conception, gestation, and birthing sets karmic patterns in place to be worked out in that life time. And you choose parents who will anchor the specific karmic patterns you need to transcend.

If your mother felt ashamed of having sex, even with her husband, and your father was having pornographic fantasies instead of loving your mother and being present with her, these energies were imprinted on your soul as you entered your body at birth. Your initial imprint of male/female relationships, your own inner male and female aspects, and your relationship to your mother and father and to the world all come from the energy between your parents at the moment of conception.

Was your mother relieved that your father was finally through? Did she feel like weeping but held the tears back instead? Or did she fake an orgasm in order to secretly have a sense of secret power over him? Did your father roll over, mumble good-night, and try not to look at your mother so he could hold onto his pretend fantasy in which the porno damsel was swept off her feet by his amorous and ardent love-making? Did he resent your mother for not responding that way? Or did he hold a double standard of thinking it vile for a woman to enjoy sex, while secretly fantasizing himself as an incredible lover that no woman could resist? Or perhaps you were fortunate and had parents who were healthy sexually and really loved each other.

Without healthy sexual attitudes and experiences, it is impossible to give birth to awakened, fully healthy children. Without male and female equality, love, adoration for one another, trust, respect, and shared innocence, full communion with Oneness is impossible as are peace, freedom, and joy. The lust-seduction control games; sexual attitudes of distrust, shame, lovelessness, and separation; as well as lack of spiritual presence during intercourse are literally destroying your soul's ability to experience wholeness and health in the third dimension. You see, your soul is directly impulsed by all sexual experiences whether loving and satisfying, or otherwise.

If you are on a spiritual path, meditating regularly, clearing your emotions, healing your past lives, and seeing the finest of healers, you will still only be able to attain to an unsatisfactory level of spiritual awareness and wholeness if your sexual energy is not moving freely, fully, and lovingly through your body and soul. You need not have a partner in order to experience this, but your gendered relationships, both internal and external, must be balanced and healthy.

What you call sexual energy, or sexual expression, is the stuff of which existence is both made and sustained. When a couple in love experiences total surrender one to the other during a heightened sexual experience, they become blended into a single consciousness containing equal parts male and female. The original experience of Oneness, or God, awakening to its own existence, and responding, was , "I Am," meaning, "I exist." That experience led to Oneness individuating its own male and female halves, then blending them into Oneness again. A rhythm or union, individuation, union, individuation was set in place, and cosmically, has continued ever since. So is the sacred function of your sexuality intended to bring about the same ecstasy and experience of Oneness as the original awakening of existence.

The female vulva is a geometric gateway to the cosmos. The vagina is the spiraling passageway through which a person must travel in order to enter the womb, which is the microcosm of the egg of existence. As the egg is "hatched," or fully activated, energy and consciousness move directly through another spiraling tunnel or passageway to the woman's soul. From the woman's soul the energy and light of love is sent out in waves back to her partner and through existence simultaneously. These waves are like ripples on water, only holographic. They are like bubbles expanding in wavelike motion as opposed to ripples on a flat surface. These waves create a blending of the soul of the woman and her partner.

The love and ecstasy created by their union is transmitted through a spiral passageway down through the male's body into his prostate which further excites his penis to transmit the love, adoration, and joy energies passionately into the woman's vagina. This cycle is repeated in a continuum once both the male and female have totally surrendered to giving and receiving love and relinquishing all control. The two become a microcosm of the macrocosm of existence. They spin the galaxies together, hold planets in form, spiritually activate one another's souls and spirits through the dimensions, and heal each other and all of existence: and all while having a great time! Sound easy? Ideally yes. But your world has made it very complicated.

Trust and respect have been so long lost that you spend more time testing one another, making each other prove yourselves, finding reasons to doubt each other, and vying for control than you do creating and enjoying your love relationships. And these things you call love relationships are often little more than addictive pain patterns being acted out. Love does not need to possess, control, degrade, withhold, prove anything, distrust, or conquer. Love simply loves. It flows. It is uninhibited, uncontrived, natural, innocent, and spontaneous. And while discernment is needed in the selection of a partner, it need not prohibit you from loving everyone.

Did you know that humans are terrified of feeling the totality of unconditional love? You have been taught to restrain yourselves lest you make a fool of yourselves. You have been taught that it is impossible to love fully without hurting if the other person does not return your love and promise to stay forever. Without 100 percent guarantee that you will not "lose," you hold back a little or a lot. It does not really matter how much. The point is that the flow has been dammed and therefore controlled.

What if love were only possible by forfeiting all guarantees? What if love could only exist in the presence of surrender? What if there were no such thing as loss, only change? What if you had to let go before the other person did without knowing whether he or she will ever let go or not? You would risk disappointment; but that is all. If you have healthy self-esteem and self-love the person you love cannot devastate or humiliate you. He or she cannot make you feel unworthy; only you can! The object of love is not to win someone over, break through their barriers, make them need or desire you, or make sure you don't lose. The object of love is to love, to cherish, to honor, to adore, to respect, to never harm, to appreciate and never depreciate another.

You can even love without objectification. This is the nature of your true being, your soul, your spirit. To experience love for no apparent reason and for no ulterior motive is a great sign that you are nearing completion of your trials and karmic pain. It is the way home to your true self. In the meantime, allowing yourself to objectify love is a step in the right direction. To fill your life with friends and/or a partner who naturally inspire you to love is a wonderful thing. To surround yourself with sacred objects of beauty, to live in a place you enjoy, to be in nature regularly, to do what you really like to do are all important ingredients in life that can help you become a more loving person. To be in relationships with people with whom you do not resonate in order to try and learn to love them is not the quickest way to work out your karma. It may show you your patterns, at best.

But to remain in a relationship that is all struggle and resistance can harm you and your partner. Everyone, and all of creation, deserve to be loved and adored. If you are with someone whom you cannot love and adore with all your heart, it will serve you both more to separate than to remain together. I am not speaking of a strong, loving relationship that temporarily goes through a rough period. I am speaking of relationships in which one or both of the people involved are in resistance and unhappiness more often than not once the honeymoon phase is over. You see, when the honeymoon phase ends, relationships are intended to deepen. The honeymoon may be fun and inspirational, but it does not contain the depth that long-term loving, supportive relationships do.

When the love, trust, and surrender between two people in love are strong, either or both partners can go through difficult times of emotional healing, job stress, or problems with friends and other family members without affecting the bond in the relationship. If you are in a relationship with someone you love, and about whom you deeply care, to support them in the rough times as well as the easy times will be natural and fulfilling. If you are, however, in a relationship chiefly because the other person makes you feel good about yourself, fulfills your sexual fantasies, and makes life better for you, then when your partner is experiencing pain or difficulty you will feel abandoned, neglected, and unhappy and you will probably blame your partner for it. In order for a relationship to have any chance of bringing about true intimacy and sustainable love, you must deeply care about your partner and his or her life, feelings, and well-being, and be moved to want to give freely and lovingly to your partner.

This type of relationship foundation is imperative in order to have the relationship be an augment to your spiritual path and that of your partner, and to achieve the type of sexual union that brings about healing and awakening of your soul. The essential nature of the unrestrained soul is tantra. This leads to being in a constant orgasmic state in your whole body. In this state, energy blocks are dissolved, emotions released to flow naturally, and spiritual experience of love and Oneness are the norm. And it is what you and Earth most need at this time ...As always, our intention is to make your process of awakening as loving, effective, and gracious as possible while facilitating a deepening within yourself with yourself, others, and Oneness. ...Ecstatic tantric love returns you to Divine Flow and enlightenment.

http://www.newageinfo.com/tantric-sex.htm
AmazonPrincess

Well at least this is a "positive" use of the energy - tantric sex :)
Thank you blissfulheart for the link. :)
AmazonPrincess

ur welcome... :) I am gonna go through and read what you posted as well! :)
blissfulheart

Wow some of the info here is great!But also dangerous, especially the "remote viewing" seduction....that will have serious karmic reprecussions IMO.
AmentiHall

Blogs: 57

See"sex magick" thread in the cafe from last year..it has related ideas.
isis

I think that's the key though is that freewill always plays a big part...does someone use their gifts in order to help themselves and others or do they try to manipulate and control things with the energy. Every person should always have the freedom to choose what feels right for them. Thus why "attacking" a certain person really can't be done since they have to agree in the first place.
blissfulheart

Yea but the problem is they can be somewhat "convinced" or subtly coerced into agreeing without really consciously consenting. Mentalism is a strong skill in this regard....and it's what the Elite of the world employ with ease upon masses. It's why we consent to this nonsense idea of what we call "reality" (money, job placement, etc.) without really questioning it.
AmentiHall

Blogs: 57

" wrote:The first is awakening your Ka: ego transcendence, adapting a spiritual identity, and embodiment of your Higher Self. The second stage is awakening your Ba: healing and awakening of your soul through tantric sexuality. The third stage is awakening your Mer-Ka-Ba: union of your Higher Self and soul into your multidimensional hologram as held in place with sacred geometry.

Without male and female equality, love, adoration for one another, trust, respect, and shared innocence, full communion with Oneness is impossible as are peace, freedom, and joy. The lust-seduction control games; sexual attitudes of distrust, shame, lovelessness, and separation; as well as lack of spiritual presence during intercourse are literally destroying your soul's ability to experience wholeness and health in the third dimension. You see, your soul is directly impulsed by all sexual experiences whether loving and satisfying, or otherwise.

If you are on a spiritual path, meditating regularly, clearing your emotions, healing your past lives, and seeing the finest of healers, you will still only be able to attain to an unsatisfactory level of spiritual awareness and wholeness if your sexual energy is not moving freely, fully, and lovingly through your body and soul. You need not have a partner in order to experience this, but your gendered relationships, both internal and external, must be balanced and healthy.

What you call sexual energy, or sexual expression, is the stuff of which existence is both made and sustained. When a couple in love experiences total surrender one to the other during a heightened sexual experience, they become blended into a single consciousness containing equal parts male and female. The original experience of Oneness, or God, awakening to its own existence, and responding, was , "I Am," meaning, "I exist." That experience led to Oneness individuating its own male and female halves, then blending them into Oneness again. A rhythm or union, individuation, union, individuation was set in place, and cosmically, has continued ever since. So is the sacred function of your sexuality intended to bring about the same ecstasy and experience of Oneness as the original awakening of existence.

Trust and respect have been so long lost that you spend more time testing one another, making each other prove yourselves, finding reasons to doubt each other, and vying for control than you do creating and enjoying your love relationships. And these things you call love relationships are often little more than addictive pain patterns being acted out. Love does not need to possess, control, degrade, withhold, prove anything, distrust, or conquer. Love simply loves. It flows. It is uninhibited, uncontrived, natural, innocent, and spontaneous. And while discernment is needed in the selection of a partner, it need not prohibit you from loving everyone.

Did you know that humans are terrified of feeling the totality of unconditional love? You have been taught to restrain yourselves lest you make a fool of yourselves. You have been taught that it is impossible to love fully without hurting if the other person does not return your love and promise to stay forever. Without 100 percent guarantee that you will not "lose," you hold back a little or a lot. It does not really matter how much. The point is that the flow has been dammed and therefore controlled.

What if love were only possible by forfeiting all guarantees? What if love could only exist in the presence of surrender? What if there were no such thing as loss, only change? What if you had to let go before the other person did without knowing whether he or she will ever let go or not? You would risk disappointment; but that is all. If you have healthy self-esteem and self-love the person you love cannot devastate or humiliate you. He or she cannot make you feel unworthy; only you can! The object of love is not to win someone over, break through their barriers, make them need or desire you, or make sure you don't lose. The object of love is to love, to cherish, to honor, to adore, to respect, to never harm, to appreciate and never depreciate another.

You can even love without objectification. This is the nature of your true being, your soul, your spirit. To experience love for no apparent reason and for no ulterior motive is a great sign that you are nearing completion of your trials and karmic pain. It is the way home to your true self. In the meantime, allowing yourself to objectify love is a step in the right direction. To fill your life with friends and/or a partner who naturally inspire you to love is a wonderful thing. To surround yourself with sacred objects of beauty, to live in a place you enjoy, to be in nature regularly, to do what you really like to do are all important ingredients in life that can help you become a more loving person. To be in relationships with people with whom you do not resonate in order to try and learn to love them is not the quickest way to work out your karma. It may show you your patterns, at best.

When the love, trust, and surrender between two people in love are strong, either or both partners can go through difficult times of emotional healing, job stress, or problems with friends and other family members without affecting the bond in the relationship. If you are in a relationship with someone you love, and about whom you deeply care, to support them in the rough times as well as the easy times will be natural and fulfilling. If you are, however, in a relationship chiefly because the other person makes you feel good about yourself, fulfills your sexual fantasies, and makes life better for you, then when your partner is experiencing pain or difficulty you will feel abandoned, neglected, and unhappy and you will probably blame your partner for it. In order for a relationship to have any chance of bringing about true intimacy and sustainable love, you must deeply care about your partner and his or her life, feelings, and well-being, and be moved to want to give freely and lovingly to your partner.

This type of relationship foundation is imperative in order to have the relationship be an augment to your spiritual path and that of your partner, and to achieve the type of sexual union that brings about healing and awakening of your soul. The essential nature of the unrestrained soul is tantra. This leads to being in a constant orgasmic state in your whole body. In this state, energy blocks are dissolved, emotions released to flow naturally, and spiritual experience of love and Oneness are the norm. And it is what you and Earth most need at this time ...As always, our intention is to make your process of awakening as loving, effective, and gracious as possible while facilitating a deepening within yourself with yourself, others, and Oneness. ...Ecstatic tantric love returns you to Divine Flow and enlightenment.

[url]http://www.newageinfo.com/tantric-sex.htm[/url]

wow that was good read AP, especially that part i quoted
leila

Blogs: 9

Yes I greatly appreciated the article Amazon Princess. What I had quoted was from when I had been studying Gnosticism. The group I had been working with claimed to be incarnations of the inner circle of Yeshua's followers. I found it funny because the historical story of Christianity has been cut and edited so much that what we are left with we really have to see symbolism within it to get the real message. The only reason I didn't stay and work with them is that I couldn't deal w/ the concept that you couldn't eat meat, couldn't do drugs, not even tobacco and that as a woman unless you were married there was no way you could learn anything! Lol...that's why I gave it up though they do have a lot of the general concepts...just like most religions...I just don't like their "rules" that say that you have to do this this and this to just be yourself. Didn't make sense to me...everyone say's you have to change this or that about you....it's not that we have to change ourselves, it's that we have to take away our judgments of ourselves and others in order to realize we are all perfect the way that we are. Not to mention that hose guys told me that the New Age stuff was garbage...hehe little do they know how everything is connected! :)
blissfulheart

yeah i can understand blissful heart. agree strongly with you on that stuff.

i like a hands off approach...detachment, non interference with others.
not only that but i think that living right and well is easier than it is made out to be, its actually fairly obvious- how to do that... some who would create so many rules and restrictions on what being a *spiritual person* is...or how exactly you have to be, well thats not for me.

...always something that must be summed up into some kind of universal truth that should be ENFORCED upon others, this one way that is the way.....or this beyond the beyond, kinda thinking...like theres a thing to be in on and only way to get there..its all weird to me. but hey whatever, sorry to be so off topic, but agree.

and this is interesting:
that as a woman unless you were married there was no way you could learn anything!
and kinda common theme. even in tibes they wont let the women have the medicines, the vision plants, and many old and new skool paths have restrictions against women being leaders, or top people...or even engaging at all in spirituality. i have discussed this with some of my sister friends who are herbalists...about not letting the women take the medicine plants, or in other cultures not letting them study spirituality...in a way i think its interesting.
it could be argued that women actually dont need the *medicine* ....in fact that was what me and my sister friends have decided...that may be part of the reasoning. that for men the need to connect to those essences and the *spiritual* energies and teachings takes work at connection, integration, *obtaining* a certain state of being...while women are much more in touch with those things naturally.
ah well a theory.
but yeah ...all that supposed to do it this way stuff...and controlling structured group things like that i cant deal with any of that. but i am not moved to either so whatever!
end off topicness...
leila

Blogs: 9

" wrote:yeah i can understand blissful heart. agree strongly with you on that stuff.

i like a hands off approach...detachment, non interference with others.
not only that but i think that living right and well is easier than it is made out to be, its actually fairly obvious- how to do that... some who would create so many rules and restrictions on what being a *spiritual person* is...or how exactly you have to be, well thats not for me.

...always something that must be summed up into some kind of universal truth that should be ENFORCED upon others, this one way that is the way.....or this beyond the beyond, kinda thinking...like theres a thing to be in on and only way to get there..its all weird to me. but hey whatever, sorry to be so off topic, but agree.

and this is interesting:
that as a woman unless you were married there was no way you could learn anything!
and kinda common theme. even in tibes they wont let the women have the medicines, the vision plants, and many old and new skool paths have restrictions against women being leaders, or top people...or even engaging at all in spirituality. i have discussed this with some of my sister friends who are herbalists...about not letting the women take the medicine plants, or in other cultures not letting them study spirituality...in a way i think its interesting.
it could be argued that women actually dont need the *medicine* ....in fact that was what me and my sister friends have decided...that may be part of the reasoning. that for men the need to connect to those essences and the *spiritual* energies and teachings takes work at connection, integration, *obtaining* a certain state of being...while women are much more in touch with those things naturally.
ah well a theory.
but yeah ...all that supposed to do it this way stuff...and controlling structured group things like that i cant deal with any of that. but i am not moved to either so whatever!
end off topicness...

I agree. They seemed to think that naturally a woman is more spiritual and intuitive than a man and that she must be with a man to help her balance since a woman should not "lower" her own energy otherwise she'll be thrown out of balance. They believe that a man could still practice alone since he was merely raising his vibrations. They also said that a woman should not leave the home without the presence of a male figure as an escort because she is too sensitive. The men can't cut their hair or shave their beard...they grow it to heighten their intuition which a woman naturally has. They also don't believe that a woman and man can balance themselves w/out an outside partner, they say that it must be done together...where as a lot of the new age sayings is that you must be balanced first....so yeah their teachings are kinda off kilter...but for some I guess that's the way they want to live.
blissfulheart

Totally me and my twin soul..<3 He is more dominant than me of course ..
Babiknight

Thankyou very much. I appreciate the link and the information and am reading about it now.
druanne13