Any Psychic Sensitives with past brain injuries?

General Indigo Generation discussion
I'm just curious if any Indigos with psychic abilities or empaths here have any history of brain injuries in their past or if they have experienced trauma. Do you feel you had more sensitivity after the injury?

Does any one know of someone who gained abilities after a traumatic event?
Indigo Dog

i feel more sensitive after the near to death experiences :)
and the more i can feel what others feel, the more i become sensitive. :p

but, i'm not a kindloving empath...
i can be good to people who i think it's better to treat him/her with kindness,
but i can be evil to people who i think it's better to treat him/her with sarcasm.

anyway, i'm still learning to be more sensitives and try not to tease people.
i tend to tease people who really close to me => i'm too arrogant to show my love :p
and to people who made fabricated stories to make other feel sorry for them => i don't like that kind of person. :p

guess too many bad habits i have to controlled... :p
silvercharm

by rabana
mine happened very early in life. i'm told by my guardians that is opened my crown chakra.
rabana

i was happy, joyfull, dancing .. all that when I was below 5 ( I was more like how people are now). but I changed. I turned into a thinker. I started finding the meaning of life. I became calm and lonely.
But i dont know why I changed.
May be it was due to school.
First day at school was similar to trauma for me. :p
Jishnu Ray Chowdhury

I have heard of people who experienced head trauma becoming very creative, artistic, with boundless creative expression, but I have not heard of anybody becoming more spiritual after experiencing brain injury.
Just out of interest: are you asking this because you've incurred a brain injury (or perhaps somebody you know...)?
I think it's actually a very interesting question.
Grounded Gifts

by epath13
I had head trauma during birth so It's hard to say if there would be a difference if I didn't. When I was very young I was even wondering why I was here in the 1st place, why I was born. It took me some time to... Sort of ..connect to life... Maybe I wasn't grounded enough? ... Maybe I right away got some "hole" or block or what not in the lower chakras because of another health condition... Maybe... But yeah... Apparently some part of the brain might become more active when others are damaged or somehow impaired, that might contribute to the change in abilities... At least it could be one of the reasons.

PS...wondering if this even possible, if you're born with illness or injury, can it damage your energy field? I thought it was all the way around? I'm confused now... I know I have some energy "clog" around my hip (the one that I had the most problems with) but could it come from the illness or from the following damage... I'm diverting from the subject again :)
epath13

I do know that Cranial Osteopathy can very effectively treat brain injuries, birth trauma in babies, developmental delay in children, and a number of other health issues.....it's a specialty offered by some Osteopaths.
Grounded Gifts

by rabana
[QUOTE=Grounded Gifts;935178]I do know that Cranial Osteopathy can very effectively treat brain injuries, birth trauma in babies, developmental delay in children, and a number of other health issues.....it's a specialty offered by some Osteopaths.[/QUOTE]

all kind\s of bodywork are effective and yoga of course. homeopathy helped a lot-- it actually shifted the cranial bones.

i was meant to be spiritually aware and highly creative but there must be easier ways to bring it about, lol. but thats what my guardians intended, so be it. wounded healer...
rabana

I am so grateful and really very thankful for everyone who replied. I ran out of thanks (bummer.)

I was born with a head trauma and have been an Empath my whole life. I recently learned about people who become psychic after an accident and such. I also believe that emotional distress can intensify psychic ability.

This is in no way advocating bopping yourself on the head to get psychic power! NO, no!

Truly the universe brings to you whatever it is you need to accomplish your mission while you live. I'm noticing that Indigo children and others with various gifts and motivations all want the same things. Love, support, understanding and information about how to navigate this journey.

When I was born the doctors used huge metal forceps to yank me out, causing a large hematoma to form on my head. It was like a huge red tumour looking thing on me and the first words my mother ever spoke to me after being born was " She's so ugly!" I frightened her.

epath13 mentioned having a hard time connecting to life. I felt that way for many. many years. Longing for the bliss of non physical realm and barely accepting of being in a physical body. Half in and half out, I did not feel fully incarnated until I was about 32 years old. ( was was very resistant. lol.)

I am more comfortable in my skin now. Thank you all again for helping me and sharing.
Indigo Dog

[QUOTE=Indigo Dog;935225]

When I was born the doctors used huge metal forceps to yank me out, causing a large hematoma to form on my head. [/QUOTE]

funnily i was born like that too... but my head is okay now.
my mom said that actually she should have twin girls, but my sister was unborn...
i'm her 3rd child, but it was really difficult to delivered me, so that doctor used huge metal forceps :p
silvercharm

Wow. the doctors thought I was twins because I was so tall. Interesting.
Indigo Dog

[QUOTE=rabana;935202]all kind\s of bodywork are effective and yoga of course. homeopathy helped a lot-- it actually shifted the cranial bones.

i was meant to be spiritually aware and highly creative but there must be easier ways to bring it about, lol. but thats what my guardians intended, so be it. wounded healer...[/QUOTE]

Thanks rabana, yes, IME homoeopathy also can help brain injuries. I've actually written about that, elsewhere, but I don't want to bore everybody with that, here....
Re. the wounded healer....that's something I tell myself, in a way, to explain why I've had such a [expletive] of a life. Anyway, I'm not a healer, myself, but I'm only just starting to learn about the concept of the wounded healer.

and yes, I agree, surely there are easier ways to bring about awareness and ability....but, in some traditional and ancient spiritual traditions, one has to have some experience of illness in order to heal those who are ill. I guess it's almost like a homeoepathic concept -- like attracts like -- that is to say, in order to truly connect with and heal the discord or lack of harmony in another, one needs to be able to know it and recognise it as an old friend .....

Still, that's poor consolation for some of us (like me) :D
Grounded Gifts

[QUOTE=Indigo Dog;935236]Wow. the doctors thought I was twins because I was so tall. Interesting.[/QUOTE]
no, i should to be twin, but my sister was unborn.
silvercharm

[QUOTE=Indigo Dog;935225]I was born with a head trauma and have been an Empath my whole life. I recently learned about people who become psychic after an accident and such. I also believe that emotional distress can intensify psychic ability.

This is in no way advocating bopping yourself on the head to get psychic power! NO, no!

When I was born the doctors used huge metal forceps to yank me out, causing a large hematoma to form on my head.

epath13 mentioned having a hard time connecting to life. I felt that way for many. many years. Longing for the bliss of non physical realm and barely accepting of being in a physical body. [/QUOTE]

thank you Indigo Dog, you made me laugh and you almost made me cry. I can relate to much of that. I still pinch myself and think, "Am I really here? Wow, I can't believe I exist......I want to go back!!!!"

Please believe me, try Cranial Osteopathy. If you can find an Osteopath who is both highly skilled and also very caring, you will be amazed. I am speaking from personal experience here :) Three treatments, and you will be a different person. If you can possibly afford to pay for this, please do it for yourself as an act of self-love. I'm saying this as a person with many health issues who has tried a vast number of remedies and treatments....I could talk to you further about brain injuries, but I've said enough.....:)

Cranial Osteopathy returns our body to its "blueprint" -- the perfect state we were in, in the womb, when we were a tiny glob floating and growing limbs and bits, and feeling so thrilled to be alive. That's what it returns us to, the feeling of perfection :) but you need to find the right practitioner. Use your feeling-vibe-intuition to find the best practitioner :)

btw I'm not trying to say that you are unwell and that you need Cranial Osteopathy. I'm simply saying that, from what I've learned, every single person who has been through any sort of birth process (and that's all of us) can receive enormous benefit from this particular discipline.
Grounded Gifts

I was in a bad car accident when I was ten and fractured my skull. But I had the psychic thing going on prior to that. Not sure how it effected me, if at all.
climbing

by rabana
homeopathic nat sulph (natrum sulphuricum/sodium sulphate, a cell salt) for remote head injury. remote= in the past. also arnica of course, working up to the higher potencies. 1 dose of nat sulph 6 (very low potency made my head bones move. first of course i had to recover the memory of the injury...

do you remember i wrote about being bonked as a baby in our writers group idog? i'll have a look at that and maybe post it.
rabana

Yes, I do remember it!

Arnica for life!
Indigo Dog

[QUOTE=rabana;935314]homeopathic nat sulph (natrum sulphuricum/sodium sulphate, a cell salt) for remote head injury. remote= in the past. also arnica of course, working up to the higher potencies. 1 dose of nat sulph 6 (very low potency made my head bones move. first of course i had to recover the memory of the injury...[/QUOTE]

Thanks rabana. In my limited experience, Natrum Sulph (a deep-acting, almost-radical remedy), and Arnica, definitely....also Helleborus......

and others......

If I understand correctly, homoeopathy ( I was told by the homeopath that it used to be spelled "homoeopathy" but is now generally spelled "homeopathy -- so forgive me, I have no idea...) has many remedies for any given condition.

I've taken Nat Sulph up to 10M strength....long story.....
Grounded Gifts

by rabana
nat sulph is one of the 12 cell salts and quite a commonly used remedy. we take ns 6x, and i give it to others in the summer for heat resistance. none of the remedies are dangerous in my experience-- if its not the right remedy, it just doesn't work.

a reference thread practical homeopathy
rabana

by Vboat
Is it possible after someone suffers a trauma and goes into a coma, for souls to switch so when they wake up they're a completely different person?
Vboat

Return to index page Indigo Phenomenon