Question about energy

You got questions? We have answers.
i'm not going to try to argue that it cannot be caused by damage to the energy body

I simply do not believe that this is the only cause of the phenomenon.
to date, I have not been able to find any serious damage, or blockages that could cause anything like that.

I guess there is a fundamental moral/philosophical difference at work here as well. I simply do not see any reason why It should be considered a bad thing to feed on a willing volunteer.
I'm also absolutely certain that it does no lasting damage, unless you go too far.

thank you Verumi
seems like we may work in a fairly similar way, lots of following your nose, and instinct and very little formal systems
Lelitu

No problem. There are tons of books out there and people with advice, but you have all the knowledge you'll ever need. It's just a matter of following your own intuition and being able to look beyond a feeling or situation, etc. and gain insight from it. Everything else just serves as guidelines, nothing is absolute.
Verumi

Blogs: 83

" wrote:I know that there are psy-vampires out there and people with borderline personality issues who tend to feed off of negative energy.

What about people who perpetuate good feelings and feed off of that?

If I am one-on-one with someone, we tend to be light-hearted. We joke about things, laugh, even get hyper, and it's as if we are playing off each others' positive energies. Sometimes it wears out the other person though, where as I feel I could keep going.

Sometimes it feels as though it generates kind of a funnel or vortex of energy that just gets filtered and gains momentum between us. Maybe I just know how to ride it out?

Is this another form of psychic-vampirism, or is it something different?

Same thing here. I get what your saying. I have a buddy who can do the same thing and we have a great time when we are together. He does tend to get fatigued but he can rebuild the momentum when he becomes aware that he is losing it. It seems to me like there is a certain store for that kind of energy and when it's drained it's drained. I consider it cathartic like crying but only this expends the energy in a different way.
Everything is ok

Blogs: 9

It's good to know someone else knows what I am talking about.

I get the feeling that it is a push-and-pull deal where both parties are involved, so I don't feel like it's vampirism really. It's more like my friend falls off the wave or some of the energy escapes while it funnels back and forth; or they lose charge and sometimes regain it. Like you said about crying...in my experience it can be draining, but sometimes there is a rebound effect shortly after and it is actually refreshing.
Verumi

Blogs: 83