Help from evil

Need advice on something? We're here to help. Ask away!
Help from evil «  » by nbunderstanding
I have an ex boss who has launched a vendetta against me. I need help to figure the best way to escape her evil rath. I honestly believe she is some sort of evil entity. Any insight would be helpful. I am desperate & feel unsafe.
nbunderstanding

«  » by silvercharm
are you still working at the same office with your ex-boss?
silvercharm

«  » by nbunderstanding
No it was a single practitioner medical office & my boss was the dr. It would seem in a rational situation being out of the office would be the best way to get free bit that hasn't stopped the problems.
nbunderstanding

«  » by silvercharm
well, are you living in the same neighborhood with your ex boss?

what's the problem between your ex boss and you, when you were worked for your ex boss?
silvercharm

«  » by Indigo Dog
I asked my higher self for answers regarding your uncomfortable situation-

Question: What steps can nbunderstanding take to have peace with her ex boss?

Answer: There will never be peace as long as there is resistance in either of them. However, the Boss can be removed from her( nbunderstandig) experience if she turns her thoughts to joy and moving forward and no longer dwells on past offenses.

I hope this offers some relief.
Indigo Dog

«  » by nbunderstanding
The problem was she thought I was given information about her possibly having an extra martial affair, which I was never given this information & in return she accused me of having an affair with her husband, which I didn't.

She has had people follow me and spread very serious lies about me, like I'm a felon 3 times over.

I found out she did this exact same thing about 5 years ago when a staff member caught her in the hospital with another man, after that incidence she started accusing the employee of having an affair with her husband & fired the employee when he was out of the country.

She had two complaints sent to the medical board & she has told people I turned her into the board but I did not.

I don't feel safe & cannot trust anyone & think this is a truly evil person because of many other things as well.
nbunderstanding

«  » by Indigo Dog
I know this is very hard for you to handle. When you feel attacked and slandered the first reaction is to attack back and freak out.

I believe that she probably isn't fooling too many people with her lies and panicked behaviors. If you cannot move away, that just remain calm and if anyone asks you can say" My ex- boss is a very troubled woman. Please pray for her." Then walk away from the conversation.

Stop giving her power by reacting to her outrageous behavior. If it gets worse and her lies begin to sabotage your own work situation you have legal grounds to take her to court for slander. ( Find a local legal volunteer for advice about this.)

Do whatever you can to distract your mind from this stress and reclaim your happiness.
Indigo Dog

«  » by silvercharm
"Learning to ignore things is one of the great paths to inner peace."
silvercharm

«  » by LordMFA
silvercharm wrote:"Learning to ignore things is one of the great paths to inner peace."

tell me about it, you seem to be pretty self aware and seem to have the ability to ignore, as you suggest; I, on the other hand, have not found the power to ignore She who provides me the greatest compulsive thoughts; how then, can I find the strength to ignore? and if you're an evil, then what does that make me?
LordMFA

«  » by climbing
I think you should just cut off contact with her and everyone you mutually know, if possible. Then lay low for awhile and it will blow over. Just do your own thing. And if she comes to you, or harasses you in ANY way--call the police.
climbing

«  » by LordMFA
nbunderstanding wrote:I have an ex boss who has launched a vendetta against me. I need help to figure the best way to escape her evil rath. I honestly believe she is some sort of evil entity. Any insight would be helpful. I am desperate & feel unsafe.

have forgiveness and ignore, have faith in the goodness of people
LordMFA

«  » by silvercharm
LordMFA wrote:tell me about it, you seem to be pretty self aware and seem to have the ability to ignore, as you suggest; I, on the other hand, have not found the power to ignore She who provides me the greatest compulsive thoughts; how then, can I find the strength to ignore? and if you're an evil, then what does that make me?

hey, you're stalking on me...
this is not your "personal advice" thread.

please take it to pm, okay hon. thanks.
silvercharm

«  » by LordMFA
silvercharm wrote:hey, you're stalking on me...
this is not your "personal advice" thread.

please take it to pm, okay hon. thanks.

what!? excuse-a-moi if I'm just using the site features "New Posts" and this one shows up and there's not enough members to create enough topics for me to be engaging! excyoooooooooze me little one-- plus not too long ago i wasn't even able to PM! whatever
LordMFA

«  » by Odin
nbunderstanding wrote:I have an ex boss who has launched a vendetta against me. I need help to figure the best way to escape her evil rath. I honestly believe she is some sort of evil entity. Any insight would be helpful. I am desperate & feel unsafe.

Sounds like someone I know. But in the opposite form. Vendetta you say, this makes me wonder why she would even bother with this in the first place. What have you done to provoke her?
Odin

«  » by soveriegnslade
sometimes....being what they are not is enough...

say " my ex boss is a troubled person and please prey for her" im sure that will work as stated above by indigo dog. i relives you of the stress of explaining and also makes you look good......cuz thats all that matters to strangers.
soveriegnslade

«  » by Visioneer
nbunderstanding wrote:I have an ex boss who has launched a vendetta against me. I need help to figure the best way to escape her evil rath. I honestly believe she is smentioneome sort of evil entity. Any insight would be helpful. I am desperate & feel unsafe.

Ok here we go. You mentioned "evil entity" so duty calls. It is up to you to use what im going to give you or not.
First let me make something clear about spoken words... "Spoken words program your spirit (heart) to either success or defeat. Words are containers they either carry faith or fear and they produce after their kind...

Two things you need to say out loud 3 times a day until the problem is gone:
1- NO weapon formed against me shall prosper for my rightenousness is of the Lord. But whatever i do will prosper for i'm like a tree thats planted by the rivers of water.

2- NO Evil will befall me neither shall any plague come by my dwelling. For the Lord has given HIs angels charge over me and they keep me in all my ways and in my pathway is life and there is no death.

Take care...V
Visioneer

«  » by Taliesin

If you truly feel unsafe, then you must keep her away from you at all times! One way of doing so is getting a restraining order against her...you will have to probably submit some proof that she is threatening your life in some way, i.e. documented history of violence, etc. If you have proof of her specifically wishing you harm in some way, verbally or otherwise, then you would have no problem getting a restraining order instated.

As for the acts of slander against your name...I must ask, who will take her seriously and will whoever that may be have any effect on your life? You must find out who may be influenced by her statements... Does she have a documented history of irrational behavior? You'll need to probably need to hire an investigator to probe into her background to dig up any dirt she may have...remember everyone has something to hide, no matter how small it may be...we all have secrets we keep away from strangers! Make sure that whomever you get to dig up info on her cannot be linked back to you...use only cash...no Money orders, checks, or credit cards! If need be, use third and fourth parties given limited instructions...so if they asked anything about you, they'll have no idea who you are! Never get personally involved in anything that can be traced back to you...Once you have what you need against her, use it to discredit her validity! Be like a lawyer in court who tries to discredit someone's testimony by denoting some form of "Reasonable Doubt"! Let others see her fallibility and inconsistent & irrational behavior through previous examples from her documented past!

In my opinion, never ever back down from a bully! Never ignore someone like this, because in their eyes it is a sign of weakness...in other words it paints a bright red target on your back that says "Easy Prey That Doesn't Fight Back!"...a bully's dream target! Just think, if someone says something negative about you that can hurt your credibility and reputation, your career or future will always be tainted by said slander...whether it be true or not! You need to show your innocence by stating publicly that her statements are unwarranted and cannot be substantiated nor proven by any means because you did not do whatever she says you did! Then you must have credible proof that you did not do what she says you did...make sure you have credible witnesses and signed, dated, witnessed proof on your side! Make sure you have a credibile alibi that can be documented and proven beyond reasonable doubt!

Please take this advice from me..."If you ignore your enemy, you will have no defense against whatever may be thrown at you! Keep your enemies close, and your enemies closer!" Know what they will do before they even decide to do it...DO NOT let them manipulate you into going into a defensive position...for then they will try and keep you there, resulting in them controlling YOU! The best way to confront a bully is with confidence...showing them that taking you on will be no easy task! Bullies beware!

I understand what the others are telling you...in that you should try to not let this person make you feel her negativity! I agree, to err is human, to forgive divine! Just ignoring a problem won't make it go away! It'll still be there once you come back to reality...and probably be even worse than when you ignored it initially! Think of it as a fire in your kitchen...you ignore it...you come back later and everything you hold dear, your memories, belongings, etc. are gone forever!!! If that's not a good analogy, think of it as turning the other sheek to someone who's about to run you over with a truck...you turn your head and ignore the inevitable and you're maimed for life! OR Suppose someone calls you a child molester and somehow it gets out...no matter if it's true or not, the stigma of this label stys with you forever like being diagnosed with Herpes...you'll never fully rid yourself of it no matter what you do!

Consult a lawyer as well...I know that this sounds expensive but it'll be worth maintaining your sanity and a chance of a prosperous future! Good luck! :)
Taliesin

«  » by Rockwood
Such "evil" persons are afraid of a simple punishment. The OP can simply sue "the boss" for slander.
Rockwood

«  » by Taliesin
Rockwood wrote:Such "evil" persons are afraid of a simple punishment. The OP can simply sue "the boss" for slander.

I agree, they are afraid of retaliation...in other words...they are lazy and afriad of conflict! Resulting in the attempt to control the situation by acting first!
Taliesin

«  » by Hamoth

The fear is the curse. That is what you must fight. Everything else becomes clear after that. If you resist this fear, you will retroactively purify the evil - and it will never have been at all.

Distance, and courage.
Hamoth