How Many Indigo's Here Go To A "Unitarian Church" of "Unitarianism"....????

General Open Discussion for topics not covered anywhere else.
[font="Franklin Gothic Medium"]How Many Indigo's Here Go To A
"Unitarian Church" of "Unitarianism"....????

[color=purple]WHAT DO FELLOW INDIGO'S HAVE IN COMMON WITH "UNITARIANISM"...???[/color]
[/font]

[font="Palatino Linotype"]I was wondering who all here [color=purple]"FELLOW INDIGOS"[/color] go's to a "Unitarian Church" and fallows the "Unitarianism" beliefe system and do you have any "Unitarianism" beliefe of the "Unitarian Church" and have you ever been to a "Unitarian Church" before and have you attended a "Unitarian Church" service.??? Me I went a couple times before and it was a vary exciting and vary awesome experince and I actually loved each of those couple of services when I went and I actually saw a whole lot of awesome stuff there in the "Unitarian Church" and the "Unitarian Church" service.[/font]
brandonkeys@live.com

Blogs: 14

Unitarian? As in, the doctrine that God is one entity as opposed to the doctrine of the Trinity?
Yann

Blogs: 18

[font="Palatino Linotype"]I had found a whole bunch of [color=purple"]New Age Indigo Children Books[/color] and [COLOR="purple"]Materials[/color] on the shelves of this one "Unitarian Church" and they said that they have had [COLOR="purple"]Indigo Children[/color] attend some of their services what are your thoughts...??? I believe this particular "Unitarian Church" was New Age and they had topics for children with [COLOR="purple"]ADHD or ADD[/color] and had books relating to psychic beliefes and or belives as well as some books partaning to "Pleiadians" and the Bringers of The Dawn book. They even had books partaining to Christianity, Judaism, Hundism and Islam as well but they looked more focused on the [COLOR="purple]"Indigo Children Phenomenon"[/color] and more geared towards New Age beliefes and such like that.[/font]
brandonkeys@live.com

" wrote:Unitarian? As in, the doctrine that God is one entity as opposed to the doctrine of the Trinity?

[font="Palatino Linotype"]As in, the doctrine that God is one entity "YES" that....!!!![/font] ;) ;) :D :D
brandonkeys@live.com

It sounds like you mean Unitarian Universalism, which is not the same thing as a simple Unitarian church.
Yann

Blogs: 18

It sounds like just another silly religion. It's admirable that they're trying to incorporate different faiths, but it's still misguided.
Sephish

Blogs: 57

I really do not know exactly what unitarian means and hope you do not mind that I have googled for its meaning. Wow, I really was astonished to find Germany as a protagonist of Unitarism. I have read about the different kinds. If I had to decide I would pick the "humanistic" unitarism who believes in the oneness of the universe and a connection between all living beings and nature.
In some way unitarism is the "indigo" part of Christian religion. Global reformer, protestant or evangelic belief is in the Holy Trinity as propagated by Martin Luther, the reformer (at his time a rebell against the only existing catholic church). And now the rebel has found his rebels *lol*. The unitarians are against the Trinity, they are only for one. I think that God is meant by the one.

Well not share their religion, but I respect them. They have some reasonable insights concerning universe and connection of the world.
Blue Moon

Blogs: 7

humanistic I like a lot =) although I couldnt really care less about religion anymore
cerise333

doesnt sound like anything id give more than a passing glance at.

btw, can you please drop the massive fonts? i keep skipping your posts looking for the post content thinking theyre just obscene headers. =\
Sneakers

" wrote:
btw, can you please drop the massive fonts? i keep skipping your posts looking for the post content thinking theyre just obscene headers. =\

ROFL LMAO!

anyway... its a preety good concept... and it fits me well..but yeah this is still a form of limitation...

but in the end... there's nothing to really worry about... apart from one's self growth
fred aus indo

Blogs: 4