Calling all intuitives...

General Indigo Generation discussion

Calling all intuitives...

«  » by MoonChild74
Hey everyone. I need a liitle help, if possible.

Yesterday, I gave myself a reading with some of my favorite cards... I was asking the angels and my spirit guides for some guidance on some recent choices I've made in my life. I was asking them to lead me in the right direction. In the past 6 months my love life has done a complete 180 and I changed jobs... plus Im thinking of going back to school for my masters... or PA school.
I did a 3 card reading
The 1st card I pulled was the Archangel Michael - I will say I have NEVER pulled this card for mysellf EVER. I have tons of respect Michael, but Ive always felt a real pesonal connection to Uriel...

The 2nd card was SIGNS

The 3rd was Ideas and Inspiration

The strange thing is that last night I had a really strange dream. It was a short dream, but I was sitting in a chair and I brushed my hair back and as my hand got to the level of my shoulders all the hair below that fell out. it was like it was clipped all the way across and filled my hands. As u can imagine, I was really upset. All I could do was stare at it. Next thing I know Im looking into a mirror strying to style was little is left of my hair.

( ok as Ive typed this I am getting some idea of the meaning of the dream)

PLEASE, I would be so thankful if someone could interpret for me.

peace & love
Tracy
MoonChild74

The overseer of life's purpose...he is showing you that there will be changes coming. They are coming to further you along your journey. At first you will not like the changes(haircut), but acceptance (styling hair) will bring you peace and you will find that it suits you. The cutting of the hair is also symbolic of a break from a personal demon, a bad habit for example. Look for sparks of blue light...Michael is still around you! It is important for the chief to come to deliver the message
pebble

Blogs: 4

Pebble, you bring (happy) tears to my eyes.
I need to tell you that I feel an ibis around you, you are very special.
MoonChild74

" wrote:Pebble, you bring (happy) tears to my eyes.
I need to tell you that I feel an ibis around you, you are very special.

lol tingles and holy ghost bumps I felt that! LOL!!! What is an ibis?
pebble

Blogs: 4

Its a bird.

And check this out!!!
http://gwydir.demon.co.uk/jo/egypt/thoth.htm
MoonChild74

The losing of the hair means if I am correct that you are making decisions that will make you lose part of your persona. Your layers will disappear leaving people to see the new you by letting go of the past.

I see a lady laughing enjoying a ride on horse. Also the moonlight seems to be on your mind a lot lately.

I have a question for you.

Are you ready?
iti

Blogs: 1

" wrote:The losing of the hair means if I am correct that you are making decisions that will make you lose part of your persona. Your layers will disappear leaving people to see the new you by letting go of the past.

I see a lady laughing enjoying a ride on horse. Also the moonlight seems to be on your mind a lot lately.

I have a question for you.

Are you ready?

Thank you iti :)
I have made a VERY big change in my life recently.
I can only hope to be ready for what awaits...
MoonChild74

Return to index page Indigo Phenomenon