Galactic free press - 8/29/10

General Spiritual discussion

Galactic free press - 8/29/10

«  » by FatherMotherGod
Galactic Free Press ~ 8/29/10
“Your Unique 5D-Reality NewsPaper for your reading pleasure”

Children of the Sun Billy Thorpe
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=voAR07ezBts

You see, We, Your Parents of Creation, Sent out an Energetic Prayer to Love. Our Prayer was For Humanity's Complete Awakening Home into the Light. Darn the Good Luck, Prayer Answered, and We are here as The Prayer Answered.

Can't take my eyes off of you - Frankie Valli and the Four Seasons
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U0IM7Mvg80w

The relaxation of Humanity's Consciousness is the peace contained in awareness of the Presence of 5D thought.

You see when Humanity is just laughing in Joy, there will be no pain or suffering and there will only Be Joy, Laughter and Love all freely expressed and shared. That is how high velocity energy operates in Consciousness.

Prepare, Ye the way of the Lord, God Save the People Godspell
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9viyJB8a7GQ

Have a Happy Day End Transmission
We Love you!
Your Father-MotherGod

You can Do Anything Sadie
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IVwdBCb8S1I&feature=player_embedded

Now from Our Newest Embedded Love Reporter
Lucy

I was inspired this morning and a little thought ran through my mind and here it is; I want to share it with you

For as long as I can remember I consider my life as a normal one, with the same wishes as every other child; but only one thing made a difference in me from my friends and siblings. I would spend most of my days admiring nature, loving nature; the moon and the sky, the trees and the sun filtering its rays through them, and every little creature and bird that would cross my sight.

I had the need to express myself making drawings of that nature that captivated my eyes and heart. Those wonderful shapes and colors, even the sounds of nature and the wind touching my face would make me feel like I was part of everything around me and that I was floating in the middle of all that beauty and felt like I was being embrace by mother nature arms, rocking me while I was floating in the middle of the air. All of this could be compared as the same way when my mother would embrace me with her love; just the same feeling.

But growing up was like leaving away that nature’s embrace and disconnection with it was obvious. Those feelings started to fade away, as life started to have another meaning, which now I consider a totally different one than in childhood. I guess we all understand this as a normal occurrence in our lives as we grow and start to learn about the birds and the bees, and “the” you and me; but the feelings of the past in my childhood were nothing compared as the ones I have in my adult life.

If we compare how we felt in those days to the ones we are experiencing now, I honestly believe that our desires and wishes to go back and feel that magical embrace of nature would be our grandest wish, but I know that if we start to want and feel those moments again, all we have to do is go back to nature and embrace her back into our lives; and this would be the good part of all this…

We would go back Home! ; To where Father-Mother God’s love has always been. We would go back and be united with our only truth; the one that has always been. Nature’s Truth. We would know that we are children from Father-Mother earth, born from nature’s Love. We would understand that we are “little sparks of love” who forgot who they were, when they decided to travel into their future to experience a different ride, to then find that that future was created hostile and full of emptiness and love resonance void. Here Love became forgotten, as a material reality emerged in our lives. We forgot who the wind was, or the moon and the stars. We forgot our friends in the wild and the trees in the woods. We forgot who nurture us at the beginning when our little sparks of love were bouncing and flickering like little stars in the sky. We forgot that embrace of love who taught us the truth at the beginning of our lives. But on our way home we will also know that…

Mother Nature has not forgotten about us. She still knows who we are. She still cares about her little sparkles of light and with her love resonance; she wants her sparkles to ignite into life again; and to awaken from that hostile empty love resonance void world and to burst again with all their love’s energy that their hearts may have. She wants us to remember where we came from. She wants us to remember who we are. She wants us to be comfortable, in abundance, united and in resonance with the all that has ever existed and will exist. She is desperately shaking us. She wants us to awake and find ourselves, to fly high in dimensions for she knows we will soon ascend.

So you see, going back to nature is not going back to our past, it is going to the now moment which always has, this will let us know and remember who we are, where we came from and where we will go from here in our future lives.

We have collected beautiful white pearls on our way, but also some dark,, even thou both of them have been of great values and great teachings in our lives.

I hope we always keep them tight in our hands and hearts as a reminder to not forget LOVE never again.

Lucy

Now from Love Reporter
Marc Chauvette
“Manifesting Peace on The Planet”

If you can expand your compassionate love large enough to envelop your adversaries, you will see right through their pettimindedness, and avoid their attacks. And once you envelop them, you will be able to
guide them along a path indicated to you whispered by the heaven that is
within your self.

Any actions based in fear, produce the experience of fear. Actions based in Love, produce the experience of Love.

Life contains moments of joy, anger, pain, frustration and pleasure, darkness and light, growth and decay. In each moment we can open our
eyes to see the natural wonders of this world.

Do not try to deny or oppose what your soul whispers to you.

Always remember that there is a cosmic order throughout the universe, that nothing is anarchic in nature all happens for a reason, there are no coincidences.

Seek more often communion with heaven, earth; and nature then the world will appear in its true form and you will be able to blend with
anything that comes your way.

Practicing the art of peace under all circumstances will create a sphere that encompasses all things.

Stand like a tree, sit like a rock;move as the wind then in one single moment, all past is forgetten and you learn to accept your present Moment, and Just Be.

The way of Peace is neither fast nor slow, nor inside or outside. It transcends through all time and space.

IF YOUR Life STRIKES with fire, become like the water and the wind completely fluid and free-flowing. wind and water never collides with
or breaks against it. It Transforms all energy that is not in balance, into a Grander expression of Balanced Harmonics.
All technique's that you can learn only work if it is in harmony with the universal principles and The laws of this universe not of mans made up laws. Such principles can only be grasped through and only come to
us in pure consciousness. Selfish desires thwart your progress, if you
not captivated by notions of victory or defeat it will liberate
you and your Mind will be set free, all* illusions dissolve*and*all*you*shall see*is one.

Clear and open your senses, your feelings and be centered in your own self.
keep your mind clear, calm and centered is the key to this wondrous power and clarity.
Develop the ability to use all the elements present in your Now, directly in hand and do not forget to look in your self
to see the best strategy usually relies upon our ability to
have an unlimited set of responses are available.

Find ways to control aggression without inflicting injury to the opponent is the best way to reestablish peace and harmony.

PEACE and harmony does not rely on weapons or brute force to happen; but depends on peace and harmony in our self. Maintain peace in our own
realms, nurture life, and and create harmony on earth and
destruction is reduce.

the true hero is one who serves and adheres to the power of love.
pay your respect to all elements of the earth.This wonderful world of ours is a creation of the Divine, we shall be grateful and in
gratitude for the chance we have to live on this *Planet.

Prayer
has no set form. Offer your heartfelt gratitude in a way you feel
comfortable with , and you will be amply rewarded.

When your realize life is in you, you have access to the secrets, for the truth of the universe resides in each and every human being.

We do not need buildings, money, power or status to practice the Art of mastery. Heaven is right where you are standing and that is the place to be.

Learn to deal in terms of possibilities and, at most probabilities. The Highest outcome occurs.

All masters can only impart a fraction of the teaching. It is through your own devoted practice and through direct experience that the mysteries of the universe is revealed to you
and that peace occurs.

The realizations of such masters can not be expressed well in words or by theories. The most perfect actions echo the patterns found in nature.

Grasp the essence And move on toward realization.

From Love Reporter Michael Boone:

The Language of Love

What is the language of Love?

“Hey Dreddy B., what Day is my book getting published?” I ask Brian. I'm
sitting here on the couch, checking out the paintings we've just hung in
the kitchen. Nice. Tufani hung four of his selections and I've placed a few
over the couch. One is as long as the couch and all are bright and colorful.
“When”, Brian asks? “Today”, I say excited.

Will is sitting on the couch next to me, formatting, editing and uploading my
book, “Glimpses of Secret City”. I ask Will if he wants to work on a calendar
project with me after I see the format for Lulu calendars come up. I pick the
paperback book setting with black type and it's on.

“I'm putting some of the yard sale stuff in the medicine wheel”, I remark to
nobody in particular. Dragonfly is playing his drum and singing in a low
monotone. Rhythmic creative intention ceremony in the making. Lia and
Amerith are on the Love seat next to me.

“We have a section for twenty-five cent items, fifty cent items, and one
dollar items”, says Amerith. “The ten dollar section and the million dollar
section. We'll all stand in the million dollar section with priceless tags on our
foreheads”.
Now I'm sitting here in front of the medicine wheel writing this article on what
is the language of Love. The warm breeze is blowing. Junipers sway in gentle
rhythmic participation. Francesco is pounding nails in the studio, getting
ready for the art show/ drum jam to be held here tomorrow. He's hanging a
thousand portraits in there. These portraits can be viewed at Portrait Story
Project. Org. and tell the story of what folks are experiencing in regard to
the destruction of the environment. Many portraits were done in the Post-
Katrina South. Some were created in Appalachia, where mountaintops are
Being removed at an alarming rate. All for coal. Energy.

Francesco says this is the biggest show he's had so far. Cool. His work is
definitely modern art. Art forms that involve many, many people telling
their story, reflect the language of Love. For by creating a new way in which
to see ourselves, We create new possibilities for participation. This is the
language of Love. Embracing humanity is to see folks the way they really are.
Not better, nor worse. Like the way in which Vincent Van Gogh painted the
“Potato Eaters”. Pictured is a family sitting around the dinner table, eating
potatoes”. Not a particularly pretty sight. The language of Love must be able
to convey the depths of what it is to be human. We are here to awaken to our
Divine nature. Using the tools of conscious co-creation is the task of the artist
of the Day. What are those tools?

When We can talk to anyone on the Planet, what will We say? The capacity
to communicate is a mental/ spiritual accomplishment. New technologies
represent new art forms. New potentials for a civilized society actually, one in
which We are all represented equally, can only be realized if our message sent
is equal to the capacity of the technology delivering the message. In other
words, if the tools are capable of helping us to communicate, and our true
nature is equality, then how is this reflected in the communication. When
language is spoken with awareness, resonance, then Love is Present.

The words said equal the way in which they are said. Frequency plus
intention equals healing, energy flow. Do you resonate with that?

Folks are arriving for the art show Now. I just met Kenny. He's come over
with Moondancer and Christy. Kenny is from Rhode Island. Kenny is wearing
a green bandana. Says it's beautiful here. “Miss the water sometimes though”.
Says he's into birds of prey. Ask him if he likes the peregrine falcons around
here. “Got two ospreys in the back yard”, Kenny states.
Cool.

“Dad, I think you should come into the studio and see what's going on
with the lights”. Silver, Moondancers dog is heading over to Momma Rascaler four
and Major at the door, fenced off. “She took all five of them and kicked
their butts”, says Kenny. Moondancer's like,“The other four ganged up on her”.

Anyway, this is an article on the language of Love. It's in the flo. The
Galactic free press continues to articulate the flo, the language of Love.
Respect, equal rights and justice, Michael Boone.

Michael has Just Released His Book “Glimpses of Secret City”
http://www.lulu.com/product/paperback/glimpses-of-secret-city/12444336

We Love You Unconditionally
Father-MotherGod and The Entire Galactic Free Press Staff

and More From Brilliant Sadie
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QqltfeyLweY&feature=related

Highly recommended reads
The Handover The Light takes the reins from the Dark by X Hermes
http://grou.ps/galacticfreepress/talks/4697317
The Prison without bars, is the human mind system As explained By James from wingmakers
http://grou.ps/galacticfreepress/talks/4700692
AA Michael through Ronna Herman “Shine Your Light, Share Your Vision”
http://grou.ps/galacticfreepress/talks/4697392

Would You Like an Awakening Session with Us? Email us at MotherGod1111111@gmail.com for a list of services follow this link http://grou.ps/galacticfreepress/287524

If You would like to join the rest of Your Family, you can join us at
http://grou.ps/galacticfreepress/home
FatherMotherGod

lol, I see this must be the mind control that is being referred to... looks like mindless nonsense which I never bother read, too boring and silly. :)

oh yes, and he mentioned Calibas and DesireKnowedge as being a part of this. Yep, cult alert! lol.
SecretAgentMan

Blogs: 2

" wrote:lol, I see this must be the mind control that is being referred to... looks like mindless nonsense which I never bother read, too boring and silly. :)

oh yes, and he mentioned Calibas and DesireKnowedge as being a part of this. Yep, cult alert! lol.

Its only boring for those still in illusion and their own self ignorance. Eventually, you will wake up, until then sleep away.... your life, while the Rest of Us Awakened Beings Celebrate In Lots of Joy and Laughter. We lost our minds, and gained Divine Intelligience, Luck us, as for you, you have a long way to go...? Love Unconditionally, Love Mother and Father God
FatherMotherGod

Right, just don't end up like Waco or anything lol :) Good luck!
SecretAgentMan

youtube finally almost works for me, so I'm just gonna bop along to frankie valli. :D

da-da da-da da-da da-DA

Makes me miss Heath Ledger....
cjmax02

Blogs: 26

We Love You CJ!! Love Mother and Father God
FatherMotherGod

Speaking to the White Eagles

Seriously

I feel like saying What the Fuck,

If you were banned, why are you allowed back.

I mean Hearsekid was banned and not allowed back.

The same rules should apply to foul beings like you two, who prey on the weak.

Its on bitches.

Spark-
Morningspark

" wrote:We Love You CJ!! Love Mother and Father God

My name isn't SecretAgentMan - I know you can tell the difference, we have very distinct energies.
I'd appreciate it if you would leave this forum -like you were made too then.

All I'm going to say is its on like Donkey Kong and old prejudices run deep. I despise you, and I will make that known.
Morningspark

Also

You two are not allowed to call by my "nick name" my friends call me C.J.
you may call me spark.

ZZ23 or one of my other many usernames.

As I said before I despise both of you.
Morningspark

Hey CJ. Look right about the post that says "We Love You CJ!! Love Mother and Father God" and read the user's name...
Calibas

The only way I think of why these cults get a hold of people is that they must have hyponotic techniques and mind control that exploits certain minds of people... kind of sad really.. there are literally preying on people like wolves hunting...
SecretAgentMan

" wrote:Speaking to the White Eagles

Seriously

I feel like saying What the Fuck,

If you were banned, why are you allowed back.

I mean Hearsekid was banned and not allowed back.

The same rules should apply to foul beings like you two, who prey on the weak.

Its on bitches.

Spark-

Why get yourself so worked up by a few people? Do they really make you that uncomfortable and bother you that much? I mean from what I've seen that they have posted there's nothing wrong about it. Did you know that any religion could also be considered a cult? Anywhere that you have 3 or more people that share a group consciousness you will have people that connect in. They are sharing Unconditional Love...what is wrong with connecting in and sharing Unconditional love with people? They don't see it as a cult, yet you judge them and say that it is? Who made you the almighty god pointing fingers and spouting judgments...isn't that the God of the Old testament, or God of Ego?
blissfulheart

Blogs: 17

" wrote:The only way I think of why these cults get a hold of people is that they must have hyponotic techniques and mind control that exploits certain minds of people... kind of sad really.. there are literally preying on people like wolves hunting...

Keep bumping the thread smartypants. If we actually did do those things somewhere outside of your imagination, you'd just be helping us out and generating more attention.
Calibas

" wrote:Why get yourself so worked up by a few people? Do they really make you that uncomfortable and bother you that much? I mean from what I've seen that they have posted there's nothing wrong about it. Did you know that any religion could also be considered a cult? Anywhere that you have 3 or more people that share a group consciousness you will have people that connect in. They are sharing Unconditional Love...what is wrong with connecting in and sharing Unconditional love with people? They don't see it as a cult, yet you judge them and say that it is? Who made you the almighty god pointing fingers and spouting judgments...isn't that the God of the Old testament, or God of Ego?

If the fear-mongers work the way they usually do, expect to start getting accusations about being part of our "cult".
Calibas

" wrote:Why get yourself so worked up by a few people? Do they really make you that uncomfortable and bother you that much? I mean from what I've seen that they have posted there's nothing wrong about it. Did you know that any religion could also be considered a cult? Anywhere that you have 3 or more people that share a group consciousness you will have people that connect in. They are sharing Unconditional Love...what is wrong with connecting in and sharing Unconditional love with people? They don't see it as a cult, yet you judge them and say that it is? Who made you the almighty god pointing fingers and spouting judgments...isn't that the God of the Old testament, or God of Ego?

There is a lot of history on this site.

Research WhiteEagle in the Search Box.
Morningspark

if no one does it before, i will close this thread tomorrow, so fire away and have fun.
rabana

Blogs: 4

What would be so wrong if I am a part of your cult? :) I guess they would judge me and consider me crazy :) I never liked the word crazy I prefer eccentric!
blissfulheart

Blogs: 17

judging and the ego
Judging other undermine our relationships with our realtion They undermine our own happiness as well.

how happy are we when we are feeling judgmental? about wath we dont understand When we are judging or being judged, it oftend make us feel contracted, tense, small, and petty.

If we want happiness and joy in our life and that its important to us, then eliminating judging and acept people as they are is a good way to bring more love and happiness into our life and the one we love we start developing understanding of the other.

judgement destroy love cause in non aceptance love is abscent

To help free ourself from judging, important things to recognize is that the judgments we make is not who we are . is an automatic response base oftend on the ego that society as create for us.

We see our ego as our own voice and who we are, since it is experienced as our own thoughts, but this voice is not a voice of wisdom.

When we are involved with the ego and give voice to it, it oftend make us feel contracted and tense, which is the opposite of how we feel when we are following our Heart, aligned with our true nature, and sharing with others from there.

put your attention on what you love about the person or on anything else and try to see wath good.your negative thoughts or judgments might just be cause by a misunderstanding of wath you percive as negatif. We can to choose love and relationship over judgments once we see how very damaging and counterproductive our judgments can be.
procyonlotor

pro-Religion, pro-Science, pro-Atheism, pro-Theism, pro-Satanism, etc their all alike in numerous ways.. but the most important; is that they separate; render feeble; and confuse humanity unto ignorance. and suffering there no need to defend belief they are illusion destroying the life . Because through destroying human they deny God's force to create which means that they show ultimate disrespect to the God they think they carry within there hearts. If only they would carry that God in there hearts but they carry it in there minds. There are some who truly feel the presence of God and give love freely because of this. And then there are those who only use religion as an excuse to build the kind of life they want to have, based on greed power and collecting money, but not on love. You should see God in everything around you, not just as somebody in the skies you can reach with your mind. God is in every rock, we are living on the body of God. Whatever you do to me you do to Him

Love should be the only religion, only love. You don't need to give names to love. You don't need to hack love into pieces and give them names. Just experience love, open to love and let it flow. That is the true religion. That is the respect to the Divine, to God: To The One. Man is supposed to be a vessel of love, a channel of love. A vessel with holes in it so that whatever you get in you give out. And so there is room for more love to come in " and get out.
procyonlotor

" wrote:pro-Religion, pro-Science, pro-Atheism, pro-Theism, pro-Satanism, etc their all alike in numerous ways.. but the most important; is that they separate; render feeble; and confuse humanity unto ignorance. and suffering there no need to defend belief they are illusion destroying the life . Because through destroying human they deny God's force to create which means that they show ultimate disrespect to the God they think they carry within there hearts. If only they would carry that God in there hearts but they carry it in there minds. There are some who truly feel the presence of God and give love freely because of this. And then there are those who only use religion as an excuse to build the kind of life they want to have, based on greed power and collecting money, but not on love. You should see God in everything around you, not just as somebody in the skies you can reach with your mind. God is in every rock, we are living on the body of God. Whatever you do to me you do to Him

Love should be the only religion, only love. You don't need to give names to love. You don't need to hack love into pieces and give them names. Just experience love, open to love and let it flow. That is the true religion. That is the respect to the Divine, to God: To The One. Man is supposed to be a vessel of love, a channel of love. A vessel with holes in it so that whatever you get in you give out. And so there is room for more love to come in " and get out.

Nice use of a Loaded Vocab.

Love is one of many emotions.- In fact there is a wide range of spectrum.

I almost feel sick to my stomache w/ all this wishy, washy crap..

Love, Love, Love, Love is only one side of the Coin.

Realizing that it is leads to one of those other words... Success.
Morningspark