ATTN Freemasons

Who are the Illuminati, Freemasons, Rosicrucianism, et al?
Is everyone on crack? lol
5thlevel

not exactly...just giving back what was sent out.:)
RAIN1000

" wrote:I understand dear sister...so many more of them than virgins!:( what can one do?

lol

probably best to redirect our focus on the real Novus Ordo Seclorum the highest order to come, love, compassion, peace and spiritual evolution.:)
and adopt breatharianism. lol

the illuminatis have nothing on us!!!
RAIN1000

" wrote:Have you guys been gettin your dose of ritual sacrifice blood? My reppie form is starting to show without it!

Ritual blood is so expensive and its so hard to find an aryan virgin to donate. I find that a bit of good old fashioned Clamato and a pinch of plasma keeps my reppie outline a fuzzy purple outline that I can pass off as an unusual aura. The only real drawback is the cats won't come near me...
tmt

Blogs: 31

" wrote:Is everyone on crack? lol

Its just so ludicris to stress over psuedo-enlightened beings. I mean seriously, any lightworker with the least amount of faith is stronger than the most learned hard core malevolent being. It is laughable to consider one with bad intent to be anything but weaker than the power of love/compassion. This is the fundamental harmonic of the Multiverse, Love and Compassion. As such, no matter what occurs, it will bend to the tuning fork of love. :)
tmt

love and compassion but also in balance. I dont like to be taken advantage of, I have learnt this balance very well and have stepped on some toes in doing it as well. muhaha , take care all.
RAIN1000

" wrote: a fuzzy purple outline that I can pass off as an unusual aura. The only real drawback is the cats won't come near me...

^ another indigo imposter
RAIN1000

A lot of times love/compassion is considered a weakness when it is a strength. There is really no stronger anything than love.

I don't let any being take advantage of my me either. It is a no so much witholding my me from exposure. I can immerse myself in the chaos and maintain my me without bluffing the lines of cognizant awareness or physical design. I have no fear of any I encounter, nor do I shield or carry any weapon to protect. I hold within my faith in Holy Trinity. Thought is faster than any other motion, and capable of much more than generally realized.

" wrote:love and compassion but also in balance. I dont like to be taken advantage of, I have learnt this balance very well and have stepped on some toes in doing it as well. muhaha , take care all.
tmt

" wrote:not exactly...just giving back what was sent out.:)

And what is it that was sent out, and by whom?
5thlevel

" wrote:A lot of times love/compassion is considered a weakness when it is a strength. There is really no stronger anything than love.

yep agreed. Strength in vulnerability (openness). I could write you a whole page but no time.:) thanks

" wrote:And what is it that was sent out, and by whom?

RAIN1000

Dude! Get with the times.

Treacle with red food colouring is all the rage now. If it's good enough for Slayer music videos, then it's good enough for the craft. Frees up lodge funds to pay for DDGM dinners too.
Nephilim

Sorry but I have no idea what you are talking about Nephilim. Question: Do you believe the Nephilim blood line still exist?
5thlevel

Whats DDGM?

" wrote:Dude! Get with the times.

Treacle with red food colouring is all the rage now. If it's good enough for Slayer music videos, then it's good enough for the craft. Frees up lodge funds to pay for DDGM dinners too.
tmt

" wrote:Ritual blood is so expensive and its so hard to find an aryan virgin to donate. I find that a bit of good old fashioned Clamato and a pinch of plasma keeps my reppie outline a fuzzy purple outline that I can pass off as an unusual aura. The only real drawback is the cats won't come near me...

If you want to fool the unsuspecting masses you gotta have at least puppy blood. Especially golden retriever puppies if you want to keep that beautiful coat of hair nice and shiny. Plasma does wonders. My favorite is sparking the kundalini in random bystanders and see them rush to the bathroom in need of instant gratification.

Pretty soon we shall take over the internet with our mind control alters and techniques!
AmentiHall

Blogs: 57

h0bby1

Articles: 1

You know everytime you throw kundalani around randome like that, God kills a kitten. :)

Hey Hobby, do you give your minions those cute little baby blue cop berets? If so, sign me up!!

" wrote:If you want to fool the unsuspecting masses you gotta have at least puppy blood. Especially golden retriever puppies if you want to keep that beautiful coat of hair nice and shiny. Plasma does wonders. My favorite is sparking the kundalini in random bystanders and see them rush to the bathroom in need of instant gratification.

Pretty soon we shall take over the internet with our mind control alters and techniques!
tmt

if they bring 1000 cookies, they can get a beret

good minions :D
h0bby1

The we have cookies was my incentive to join the DARKSIDE two years ago, it worked, however, I believe we need a bigger bribe to reel the unaware to our doors. I am tired of recruits' cookies even if I dont have to supply them this time. I was opting for something a little more dangerous and decadent. muhaha :) sigh.....
RAIN1000

well i though about this :

but i don't know if it would work
h0bby1