Psychic Self Defence

The Psychic Phenomenon; a place to discuss the bizarre of psychic experiences and theories. Deja Vu, Telekenesis, Sight, etc.
" wrote::p Boys and their toys :p


Image

I'm in the game too ;)
Sorry I can't stay away from my toys lol! :rolleyes:
User avatar
AmazonPrincess
 
Posts: 2468
Joined: Sun Jun 06, 2010 9:08 pm
Blogs: 30
Has thanked: 841 times
Been thanked: 1144 times

I really don't get why people insist on overcomplicating things.
the more complex you make your energywork, the more you limit what it can and cannot do, and the easier it becomes to get it wrong

the complexity just holds you back.

edit to add :- I like the idea of unravelling steph, and the energy they disintegrate into would be quite useful
User avatar
Lelitu
 
Posts: 1082
Joined: Fri Jul 23, 2010 11:30 am
Has thanked: 534 times
Been thanked: 249 times

" wrote:I really don't get why people insist on overcomplicating things.
the more complex you make your energywork, the more you limit what it can and cannot do, and the easier it becomes to get it wrong

the complexity just holds you back.

edit to add :- I like the idea of unravelling steph, and the energy they disintegrate into would be quite useful


Exactly :)
User avatar
sshenry
 
Posts: 26272
Joined: Wed Aug 15, 2007 12:44 pm
Blogs: 106
Has thanked: 2570 times
Been thanked: 4388 times

The wars I am part of are where there is a position
we are asked to defend. We do not seek out, but
wait for them to attack.
ssh
It is part of my belief that the Universe needs to keep things balanced.
If darkness is destroyed, the Universe makes more darkness.
Our use of the portal just moves the attackers to a faraway place.
They are immobilized for a long while, and are not replaced by the
universe.
Be in harmony,
walk in beauty
pc
Psychic Child
 
Posts: 7935
Joined: Mon Dec 15, 2008 7:59 pm
Blogs: 19
Has thanked: 3845 times
Been thanked: 3056 times

Complexity only holds you back after the stage of having learned from it is passed. Complexity is a common stage people who are learning about any subject go through in order to assimilate, or understand the true source of the information/knowledge. Most people don't make it past the complex stage having gotten there already, because the complex is a necessary function of the ego. The logical functions of our mind are also things that can oversimplify or overcomplicate a subject. In this world, i work on balancing the complex with the basic/simple spiritual truths. For I have abrain, hence I have an ego, but I also have a heart, hence I also feel. The mind is more prone to corruption but so are the feelings prone to deception. We want to feel what we want to believe.

But on the Otherside, the complex is intuitive. It is simply. It only appears complex because of how much wording and effort we have to put into describing that which is invisible to us. But when looking down at the lower realms, once you are actually in it. The ways of that dimension are totally natural and intuitive. There is very little complexity. When looking "up" with the mind it will always appear complex. Evolution is essentially a never-ending process of the complex becoming simple and an intuitive part of our every day lives.

Do I war in the astral? nah. I prefer not to. ALthougH i'm sure I have...certainly been attacked by tricksters, cons. But they had some heavy duty lessons to teach...so I took the lessons and grew stronger.Warring Becomes a cycle. Part of the distraction.Balance is key, defense is absolutely necessary. Imagine white blood cells attacking unwanted visitors (viruses, diseases). it's clear as day, that earth has been infected and is now in it's clearing stage, dumping all the best defenses it has. This disease is occult in nature, psychic, energetic if you will. It's not much different than how it is in real every da life really. The disease was created by the every day mind of man/woman.
User avatar
AmentiHall
 
Posts: 11486
Joined: Fri Nov 28, 2008 2:12 am
Blogs: 57
Has thanked: 3127 times
Been thanked: 5294 times

" wrote:Do I war in the astral? nah. I prefer not to. ALthougH i'm sure I have...certainly been attacked by tricksters, cons. But they had some heavy duty lessons to teach...so I took the lessons and grew stronger.Warring Becomes a cycle. Part of the distraction.Balance is key, defense is absolutely necessary. Imagine white blood cells attacking unwanted visitors (viruses, diseases). it's clear as day, that earth has been infected and is now in it's clearing stage, dumping all the best defenses it has. This disease is occult in nature, psychic, energetic if you will. It's not much different than how it is in real every da life really. The disease was created by the every day mind of man/woman.


No arguments about the need to either slow down (or imobalize as you said PC) or be rid of these "diseases" or warring elements.


And I can understand why war (however you define it) is what most people resort to - as it is all we know. The only thing we've seen that works. We use the concept of white blood cells fighting infection, or "war" in more conventional terms, or trees excreeting certain substances to kill off invading bug populations. Nature - and our own history - are full of this.

But somehow the idea of using these methods seems counterproductive to what it is that we are trying to do - or at least to what it is I feel compelled to do - and that is to enable a shift in perception, even in those energies and attackers who are negative and bent on pain and suffering. I'm not saying that it should all be light and rainbows, as PC said, the physical universe is a balance - but on a soul level there is no such thing as light or dark or positive or negative, we are, all of us, the same, connected to the same source, and part of the same matrix.
User avatar
sshenry
 
Posts: 26272
Joined: Wed Aug 15, 2007 12:44 pm
Blogs: 106
Has thanked: 2570 times
Been thanked: 4388 times

SSH
The rumi quote is my favorite expression of philosophy.
I try to maintain that view. With in my family and friends
and many in _IS_ I can. But, alas, to often I wait in that
field alone.

I also was taught that "rightdoing"
and "wrongdoing" are concepts of cultural illusions. For the
"soul" there is only experience that we learn from. What we
learn can also be a cultural illusion.
Regardless of how I develop my illusions of behavior,
struggling to keep my "ego" as necessary but not dominate,
there are always others who's philosophy and actions are in
direct conflict with mine. I can and do compromise or offer
compromise, but some ego's that push to determine their limits
of behavior are in direct conflict with my limits of behavior.

Some times I have come against
the attitude: " Give it all to me" and they say,
"I know that What is best for me is best for all".
They are so sure of this belief, that their "Them or Us"
puts me in the "them" catagory to be attacked. On the
grander scale this conflict of attitude evolves into the
inforcing/attacking or resisting/defending. There is then
an action-reaction
created that we call war.

Somewhere in a dimension of time and space, this last month;
I have been called upon as a skilled "Warrior of Light" to defend
a position that is a point of conflect. I thought I was done with
that action, that the "war" was won; but after a three month
rest, it is happening again.

Soon on my web site two new video stories will be
added and then a new series introduced in a New web site.
One of the new stories involves a night long attack and fire-fight during
the Korean War and my reaction to it in the days that followed.
Be in harmony,
walk in beauty
pc
Psychic Child
 
Posts: 7935
Joined: Mon Dec 15, 2008 7:59 pm
Blogs: 19
Has thanked: 3845 times
Been thanked: 3056 times

" wrote: I also was taught that "rightdoing"
and "wrongdoing" are concepts of cultural illusions. For the
"soul" there is only experience that we learn from. What we
learn can also be a cultural illusion.


I definitely agree with that statement. Knowledge comes from personal experience which is our soul's legacy - the wisdom we gather each time on every situation. Cultural heritage can be proved illusion according to the way that is used or better say manipulated.
User avatar
AmazonPrincess
 
Posts: 2468
Joined: Sun Jun 06, 2010 9:08 pm
Blogs: 30
Has thanked: 841 times
Been thanked: 1144 times

" wrote:Image

I'm in the game too ;)
Sorry I can't stay away from my toys lol! :rolleyes:


Samurai,
You are !!
Not always in battle,
but ready for it

Head briefly bowed,
one warrior to another.

Be in harmony,
walk in beauty
pc
Rod'ger
is my warrior name.
[Telepathic picture of a metal shield
pierced with a spear to its shaft.]
Psychic Child
 
Posts: 7935
Joined: Mon Dec 15, 2008 7:59 pm
Blogs: 19
Has thanked: 3845 times
Been thanked: 3056 times

" wrote:Samurai,
You are !!
Not always in battle,
but ready for it

Head briefly bowed,
one warrior to another.

Be in harmony,
walk in beauty
pc
Rod'ger
is my warrior name.
[Telepathic picture of a metal shield
pierced with a spear to its shaft.]


Smile and bow back to your greatness Rodger, my warrior name is Anaxamenta (I know it's huge! but my friends prefer to call me Anaxa briefly). :)
While seeking for knowledge or following the vision quest, I have found myself many times in trouble. Always be prepared.... and I will point you down to my signature. :)
User avatar
AmazonPrincess
 
Posts: 2468
Joined: Sun Jun 06, 2010 9:08 pm
Blogs: 30
Has thanked: 841 times
Been thanked: 1144 times

" wrote:SSH
The rumi quote is my favorite expression of philosophy.
I try to maintain that view. With in my family and friends
and many in _IS_ I can. But, alas, to often I wait in that
field alone.

I also was taught that "rightdoing"
and "wrongdoing" are concepts of cultural illusions. For the
"soul" there is only experience that we learn from. What we
learn can also be a cultural illusion.
Regardless of how I develop my illusions of behavior,
struggling to keep my "ego" as necessary but not dominate,
there are always others who's philosophy and actions are in
direct conflict with mine. I can and do compromise or offer
compromise, but some ego's that push to determine their limits
of behavior are in direct conflict with my limits of behavior.

Some times I have come against
the attitude: " Give it all to me" and they say,
"I know that What is best for me is best for all".
They are so sure of this belief, that their "Them or Us"
puts me in the "them" catagory to be attacked. On the
grander scale this conflict of attitude evolves into the
inforcing/attacking or resisting/defending. There is then
an action-reaction
created that we call war.

Somewhere in a dimension of time and space, this last month;
I have been called upon as a skilled "Warrior of Light" to defend
a position that is a point of conflect. I thought I was done with
that action, that the "war" was won; but after a three month
rest, it is happening again.

Soon on my web site two new video stories will be
added and then a new series introduced in a New web site.
One of the new stories involves a night long attack and fire-fight during
the Korean War and my reaction to it in the days that followed.
Be in harmony,
walk in beauty
pc


Beautifully said PC, and so true in so many ways.

And yet - I've been called on to resolve conflict and found that, at least for me, the best option is not always active defense, but a stepping back and an understanding of the underlying nature of what it is that is being dealt with, and then changing it to neutrality, so that it is, once again, the energy in the from that it was drawn on when it first came from the source.

I wish I could explain this better.
User avatar
sshenry
 
Posts: 26272
Joined: Wed Aug 15, 2007 12:44 pm
Blogs: 106
Has thanked: 2570 times
Been thanked: 4388 times

" wrote:No arguments about the need to either slow down (or imobalize as you said PC) or be rid of these "diseases" or warring elements.


And I can understand why war (however you define it) is what most people resort to - as it is all we know. The only thing we've seen that works. We use the concept of white blood cells fighting infection, or "war" in more conventional terms, or trees excreeting certain substances to kill off invading bug populations. Nature - and our own history - are full of this.

But somehow the idea of using these methods seems counterproductive to what it is that we are trying to do - or at least to what it is I feel compelled to do - and that is to enable a shift in perception, even in those energies and attackers who are negative and bent on pain and suffering. I'm not saying that it should all be light and rainbows, as PC said, the physical universe is a balance - but on a soul level there is no such thing as light or dark or positive or negative, we are, all of us, the same, connected to the same source, and part of the same matrix.




It pretty much is. Depends on the method, but really astral warfare to me is a huge distraction. The astral world can be guided through physial means and vice versa. I view the astral as an intermediary...and it's almost like a dream-state that can be pretty addicting. It can consume us if we aren't careful :)

At a soul level you are very much correct. But most souls here have not broken the matrix of the astral or the physical world. As if in, perceptually they get stuck. Many souls hit the astral as a barrier and don't go beyond into the knowing of it's own immortal nature. Some disembodied souls even still think their alive. It is true that there exists far more than the astral/earth realms, and it is almost impossible to describe because of how insanely infinite the source of all things is.

Beyond both kinds of physicality is nothingness and all. That is the state that is key to breaking the illusions of the counter-productive cycle you are talking about.
User avatar
AmentiHall
 
Posts: 11486
Joined: Fri Nov 28, 2008 2:12 am
Blogs: 57
Has thanked: 3127 times
Been thanked: 5294 times

@ P.C "wormholes" and metal some cannot stand the force to go through those and this is why you do what you do best' Astral Projection.....and those who taught you ....if we can hold off a bit more we can find it... just a few more months.. but we cannot get enough equitpmt to fight with at this rate to go there and go through those wormholes at this rate..theres no way we can do this If we can go through ... not enough and theres not enough here to do what you do... you know this...... :(

You mean this is true ...we are at war....and 'they five species' wait..........for them to attack .... .. so this is more and they will come here if not stopped tell the truth of what you believe and know and tell us now we are too in this waiting and some are chosen to know some are just coming in and learning these things best to let the cat out of the bag now and spill the beans than to just 'beat around the bush with it'

Tell them they wait and tell them there is not much time ahead tell them that we dont have that much man or woman astral projections or equipt ... tell them what they need to know is coming even if it sounds off the wall let us have it full force of this ..'war' within us..thats to come here......if i sound off the wall then so be it...but at least we have the right to know from the best.. teacher ...... **** for flowers or not...

Portals..... scattered you mean...
'
Windlift
 
Posts: 1789
Joined: Thu Jun 04, 2009 1:24 am
Blogs: 2
Has thanked: 318 times
Been thanked: 180 times

@ it will hold them off for a while and there are how many? Coming inward
Windlift
 
Posts: 1789
Joined: Thu Jun 04, 2009 1:24 am
Blogs: 2
Has thanked: 318 times
Been thanked: 180 times

@secretagentman mirrors i missed this one mirrors are the link into dementions here...they say dogs can see into the mirrors and pictures can see other dementions also..... we know this and have seen this and its been know in this family for generations. just a thought about mirrors..
Windlift
 
Posts: 1789
Joined: Thu Jun 04, 2009 1:24 am
Blogs: 2
Has thanked: 318 times
Been thanked: 180 times

WL
The conflect is on many levels. You in this dimension
need to pay attention to the battle between positive and negative
that is within all of us. Stay being positive, protect that position within
yourselves. The thousands of personal conflects between positive and
negative are even more important than the battles of galactic dimensions
that I happened to be involved in.

We who man the ramparts, will win
the battles, but you, all of you will win the War.

Staying balanced, and centered; walking your path
with your confidence in your questions. Searching
with pride, defigning your knowledge to help others
stay positive and centered.

You understand, that is your fight. Not assigning
blame, not creating wrongness; but staying true
to your selves with certainity.

The Certainity of You,
the certainity of me. We are all the warriors
of the Positive light of being, that is within ourselves.
As the Light Warriors that you all are, walk through the
negative doubts, and expand your selection of path walking.
This will
win the war,
for all of us.

Be in the harmony . . . . of all of our individual frequencies; and we will all
walk in the beauty . . . . of our individual lights illuminating our path-way.
pc
Psychic Child
 
Posts: 7935
Joined: Mon Dec 15, 2008 7:59 pm
Blogs: 19
Has thanked: 3845 times
Been thanked: 3056 times

Yes.

I see....this DNA of ours is something else...

Im not alone in this journey.. :)
Windlift
 
Posts: 1789
Joined: Thu Jun 04, 2009 1:24 am
Blogs: 2
Has thanked: 318 times
Been thanked: 180 times

\The simplicity of the sheild for me has an advantage, I always have used it from a small age 2-3 it is very unsophisticated and certainly not knowledgeable since I remember doing it then. Sadly I have made no progress since that time. When I was 2 I saw all sorts of apparitions standing by my bed, they were dressed in old from earlier centuries clothes, complete with swords and armor. They scaed me to the point I was yrerrifird to sleep on my stomach (favorite position0. Otherwise when I would fall asleep they would tap me on the shoulder and cause me to awaken, I would make up startled and scared, and sure enough there would be at least 3-4 staring at me and trying to tell me things. I would be oh so scared, but I was awake and I knew it. They were really there. I never told my folks they thought I was already a problem child at an early age. The simple and maybe not so great technique I have today as I did then is simply to put myself in a yellow orbit of God's making. It has always worked for me. Anybody think this needs to be updated, lol.Please any feedback? Is this as lame as I think it might be. works for me.
druanne13
 
Posts: 326
Joined: Sat Jul 10, 2010 6:16 pm
Has thanked: 435 times
Been thanked: 100 times

\The simplicity of the sheild for me has an advantage, I always have used it from a small age 2-3 it is very unsophisticated and certainly not knowledgeable since I remember doing it then. Sadly I have made no progress since that time. When I was 2 I saw all sorts of apparitions standing by my bed, they were dressed in old from earlier centuries clothes, complete with swords and armor. They scared me to the point I was terrified to sleep on my stomach (favorite position
). Otherwise when I would fall asleep they would tap me on the shoulder and cause me to awaken, I would make up startled and scared, and sure enough there would be at least 3-4 staring at me and trying to tell me things. I would be oh so scared, but I was awake and I knew it. They were really there. I never told my folks they thought I was already a problem child at an early age. The simple and maybe not so great technique I have today as I did then is simply to put myself in a yellow orbit of God's making. It has always worked for me. Anybody think this needs to be updated, lol.Please any feedback? Is this as lame as I think it might be. works for me.
druanne13
 
Posts: 326
Joined: Sat Jul 10, 2010 6:16 pm
Has thanked: 435 times
Been thanked: 100 times

if it works for you, then it's fine.
power of belief is what makes it work.

more complex is not better, just more things that could go wrong, more potential weaknesses.
User avatar
Lelitu
 
Posts: 1082
Joined: Fri Jul 23, 2010 11:30 am
Has thanked: 534 times
Been thanked: 249 times


  • Similar Topics

    Replies
    Views
    Last post

Return to index page Psychic Phenomenon & Parapsychology

Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 0 guests