Indigo Rookie
    Level completed: 95%, Points required for next Level: 15
    Overall activity: 27.0%
    Achievements:
    1 year registered1000 Experience Points
    Level
    Thanks

fairy spirit guides~

Anyone else here a fairy like me? I went and saw a psychic in the last year and she said I have fae-like energy, and Ive got fairies around me. Im curious how to really connect with them though, although I feel them, I just wish I knew more about them!

This ad goes away when you register.

Indigo Member
    Level completed: 82%, Points required for next Level: 75
    Overall activity: 0%
    Achievements:
    SocialSocialSocialSocialYour first Group
    Level
    Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Well. I could tell you more but I'm afraid you may tell me you already know hahah! I'll give it a shot anyway. I have faory guides too. I see them all the time. I have gnomes as guides as well. Fairies are very picky with humans. If you want to see one, go to a spot of nature, where there is a circle of stones flowers trees, any circle of nature they live and dwell around there. Ask for them to show themselves.

If they don't, its because you have to prove yourself. It can take days, weeks, even months sometimes. They want to make sure you mean well. You may get an urge to pick up litter, to sing, to dance, to give them chocolate (unwrapped of course, they LOVE chocolate), you may have to keep doing this for a few days, or weeks, in that area you want to see them .. for them to show themselves. They love chocolate as i have said, dance, music.. they love people who make sure to take care of the planet. If you litter even the tiniest little bit, they may give you the silent treatment.

Every single animal has a fairy, if you have a cat or dog, or whatever, ask their fairy to show themselves. There was this bunny in my yard that got stuck almost sliding down this steep dirt hill, it was a baby bunny. The dirt slipping under its feet. I touched the ground to channel the energy to the bunny without getting close and scaring it and asked its fairy to help it back up (to its mom and sibling, they live in my garden) .. and I saw the orb not the whole fairy and the dirt stopped slipping under its feet and it made three big hops and made it back to my yard.

Oh ya, sometimes you just see the orb or the fairy, sometimes they completely show themselves. They are very caring for nature. People say they vanished from society. That is true for some, but a lot of them stayed back. Every animal has one, every plant has one or a few, some animals have a few. Some humans have a few. The fairies are really upset with how people have been treating the planet, our home. So they don't trust that easy.

Sounds like they enjoy you though =)

3. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Lion Lady For This Useful Post:

KMBMCRmy (05-18-2012), moonlightlover (05-17-2012)

Indigo Member
    Level completed: 92%, Points required for next Level: 33
    Achievements:
    SocialVeteranTagger Second Class1000 Experience Points
    Level
    Thanks
    ^ i liked that post i have a huge collection of gnomes, mushrooms, in my garden and house and never knew if they had a race but now im certain.
    I was told i had a fae energy but have not been able to find any reliable information on incarnated faes or guides. Im not too sure where i am at with the fairy folk but i can see the faces of trees, i can sense the energy of mold/fungus and can communicate with animals. I am begining to feel a huge stir of energy in crystals i saw a female deity / goddess who didnt have wings like a fairy but showed me many images of nature in a trance like state once. I have two cats and two parrots

tell me more about gnomes! Please & thank you

5. The Following User Says Thank You to jessicasimons For This Useful Post:

moonlightlover (05-17-2012)

Global Forum Caretaker
    Level completed: 54%, Points required for next Level: 187
    Achievements:
    Social1 year registeredTagger Second Class1000 Experience Points
    Level
    Thanks
    Yup, faerie here (Sidhe to be exact) and have fae around me as well. Cheers!
    Is Rí Dorcha mo chroí é

Hidden Content

7. The Following User Says Thank You to banrion For This Useful Post:

Indigo Member
    Achievements:
    Level
    Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by banrion View Post
    Yup, faerie here (Sidhe to be exact) and have fae around me as well. Cheers!
    Yes I am one as well. For you guys who have a hard time telling if you are or not. There are quite a few people who were faries in past lives and incarnated as human but kept a lot of their fairy traits. You communicate well with nature is a big one. You may love chocolate. You stay young, keep a young but wise personality. A lot of times, you look younger than whatever age you are. You know what it feels like to fly. You feel enchantment in nature. You care a lot about the planet and know how to take care of it.

BTW good gifts to you fairy friends is not only chocolate, music, and dance.. but they like shiny stones.. they like pennies, the ones that are completely made of copper, so the old pennies. They like sweet things that are organic.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Lion Lady For This Useful Post:

Global Forum Caretaker
    Achievements:
    Level
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Lion Lady View Post
    Yes I am one as well. For you guys who have a hard time telling if you are or not. There are quite a few people who were faries in past lives and incarnated as human but kept a lot of their fairy traits. You communicate well with nature is a big one. You may love chocolate. You stay young, keep a young but wise personality. A lot of times, you look younger than whatever age you are. You know what it feels like to fly. You feel enchantment in nature. You care a lot about the planet and know how to take care of it.

BTW good gifts to you fairy friends is not only chocolate, music, and dance.. but they like shiny stones.. they like pennies, the ones that are completely made of copper, so the old pennies. They like sweet things that are organic.
    Those sound like lesser fae (like pixies). I was around 6 ft tall, didn't have wings, I was Gentry. Went to battles and such. I do like chocolate but who doesn't? I am close to nature because I am OF nature. It's in my being. And of course I care about the planet, it's why I'm here now
    Is Rí Dorcha mo chroí é

Hidden Content

Indigo Member
    Achievements:
    Level
    Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by jessicasimons View Post
    ^ i liked that post i have a huge collection of gnomes, mushrooms, in my garden and house and never knew if they had a race but now im certain.
    I was told i had a fae energy but have not been able to find any reliable information on incarnated faes or guides. Im not too sure where i am at with the fairy folk but i can see the faces of trees, i can sense the energy of mold/fungus and can communicate with animals. I am begining to feel a huge stir of energy in crystals i saw a female deity / goddess who didnt have wings like a fairy but showed me many images of nature in a trance like state once. I have two cats and two parrots

tell me more about gnomes! Please & thank you
    Gnomes are awesome. They hold so much wisdom. They love gifts of bread, nuts, fruit. They are the ones who mine the gemstones to make them visible for us to find. They dwell in oak trees and on hills. They hold ancient wisdom of the earth and are happy to tell you what you would like to know if you are interested. They are quite shy. They hide from people like fairies do but they will show themselves if you show them love. They are easier to find when you go to tween places or tween times. Like at dawn when it not night or day.. or sunset. Or at a river where the water meets the land. In a doorway when your not in one room or the other.. are some examples. They take care of your plants doing a lot of work during the night as you are sleeping. If a plant is starting to die, ask them to help you help that plant. Outing decorations in your yard. Stones, statues, gnome statues are great in showing the gnomes you really respect them and know of them and want a healthy garden. They protect it. They give off an energy that makes people not want to come into your garden or even you house. They protect the home they dwell in. they do travel though, they may leave your home but expect them to come back because they never leave you forever. They will leave to work on other places and then come back. They always come back when you need their help. You just send them a telepathic message. I have gnome guides. I have 12 that have been with me my whole life, they come and go. They are always busy, they like being busy. They do like to kick back and relax occasionally as well.

Indigo Member
    Achievements:
    Level
    Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Those sound like lesser fae (like pixies). I was around 6 ft tall, didn't have wings, I was Gentry. Went to battles and such. I do like chocolate but who doesn't? I am close to nature because I am OF nature. It's in my being. And of course I care about the planet, it's why I'm here now
    Haha you would be surprised how many people don't like chocolate. And I don't believe in lesser beings. Nobody is lesser than anyone. Everyone's just as important as the next

Global Forum Caretaker
    Achievements:
    Level
    Thanks
    Haha you would be surprised how many people don't like chocolate. And I don't believe in lesser beings. Nobody is lesser than anyone. Everyone's just as important as the next
    That's human mentality. We Gentry consider gnomes, pixies, etc. "lesser" than us. And they are.

Anyone have any experience with Sidhe, Tuatha De Danaan, Fir Bolg, Fomorii, hmm?
    Is Rí Dorcha mo chroí é

Hidden Content

Banned
    Level completed: 33%, Points required for next Level: 471
    Achievements:
    Social1 year registered10000 Experience Points

Level
    Thanks

15. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ANewKindOfNeo For This Useful Post:

cerise333 (05-25-2012), jessicasimons (05-17-2012)

Indigo Rookie
    Achievements:
    Level
    Thanks
    Yay Im really glad there are replies to this. I had a past life where I was a human sized fairy living in a forest in europe all alone, away from all the people, except I knew one boy who I befriended. I was very secluded and happy. I livind in a tree house, and I had a garden, I could speak to my garden and all the nature around me, and animals. I think I had dozens of tiny fairies all around myself. I was blue skinned with wings. Now I believe some of those same fairies are still around in my aura, but i dont know, I know I have a lot, not as much as I had then though. I want to know all that there is about fairy history and such!

Indigo Rookie
    Achievements:
    Level
    Thanks
    Oh and I think I know what banrion means about lesser beings, just like little pixies and such like simple things to make them happy and maybe higher beings are more complex? Like me as human sized fairy could maybe as opposed to little sprites and teeny fairies, maybe Id be a higher level. Not in a bad way, just maybe there are levels and classes~

Indigo Rookie
    Achievements:
    Level
    Thanks
    But I too would like to learn of more classes of the fae, so if any of you are out there please say something!!

Indigo Rookie
    Achievements:
    Level
    Thanks
    Well. I could tell you more but I'm afraid you may tell me you already know hahah! I'll give it a shot anyway. I have faory guides too. I see them all the time. I have gnomes as guides as well. Fairies are very picky with humans. If you want to see one, go to a spot of nature, where there is a circle of stones flowers trees, any circle of nature they live and dwell around there. Ask for them to show themselves.

If they don't, its because you have to prove yourself. It can take days, weeks, even months sometimes. They want to make sure you mean well. You may get an urge to pick up litter, to sing, to dance, to give them chocolate (unwrapped of course, they LOVE chocolate), you may have to keep doing this for a few days, or weeks, in that area you want to see them .. for them to show themselves. They love chocolate as i have said, dance, music.. they love people who make sure to take care of the planet. If you litter even the tiniest little bit, they may give you the silent treatment.

Every single animal has a fairy, if you have a cat or dog, or whatever, ask their fairy to show themselves. There was this bunny in my yard that got stuck almost sliding down this steep dirt hill, it was a baby bunny. The dirt slipping under its feet. I touched the ground to channel the energy to the bunny without getting close and scaring it and asked its fairy to help it back up (to its mom and sibling, they live in my garden) .. and I saw the orb not the whole fairy and the dirt stopped slipping under its feet and it made three big hops and made it back to my yard.

Oh ya, sometimes you just see the orb or the fairy, sometimes they completely show themselves. They are very caring for nature. People say they vanished from society. That is true for some, but a lot of them stayed back. Every animal has one, every plant has one or a few, some animals have a few. Some humans have a few. The fairies are really upset with how people have been treating the planet, our home. So they don't trust that easy.

Sounds like they enjoy you though =)

Haha, noo I dont think I know enough about fairiess! I havent really seen mine before, but I can feel energy very well, and like based on the feeling I get a picture in my head. Wah. But I wish to actually see them. Ill try too get out and find a lovely little nature spot, that should help! I know they can trust you more if you're alone with them in an environment that they are comfortable in. I have though seen a couple flashes of light here and there, and I sware a very few times there's been incidents when Ive seen some tiny little one with wings and just white light around it. Ive also heard my fairies talking in my ear before. hehe

Indigo Member
    Level completed: 92%, Points required for next Level: 33
    Achievements:
    SocialVeteranTagger Second Class1000 Experience Points
    Level
    Thanks
    How did you guys discover your clan or race of fae you belong to? Could you classify another by a photo as in dose fae affect genetics? I would very much like to connect with fae of my type but i dont know where to start im glad this thread was made though, put a huge smile on my face. I guess all the random flowers coming up in my compost flower bed was the work of my gnomes, gosh i love them So!

Ive had many dreams of flying, but i also have had dreams of falling from the sky : / i feel like i used to have wings but i lost them or they were removed. I get very sad whenever i try to look within. Nostalgia.

I dislike cheap chocolate which is basically all american chocolate, so i normally dont eat it unless its high grade. I love fruit though

Indigo Rookie
    Achievements:
    Level
    Thanks
    I might have to do a little research myself, I think Im going to start reading more about all this.

I know my past life as a fairy was lonely at times, but I was very happy, I used to go into a village near by with lots of people and mess with them and I used to throw fruit at people. It was funny, and I loved their charged reactions it made me giddy. although that's not very nice.......I do recall feeling very sad when the sun would go down, and everything became dark. I used to run through the forest all the way home afraid of the darkness. I mean I actually love night time, but I think it just frightens me too..my life was really joyous and happy. I also used to make teas and stews from herbs I collected. I absolutely love tea! I cut up ginger and make ginger tea all the time sometimes with mint leaf. Oh & yes I am addicted to chocolate. its sweet and satisfying I have to watch out for chocolate binges. hehehe

Indigo Member
    Level completed: 32%, Points required for next Level: 344
    Achievements:
    VeteranCreated Blog entry5000 Experience Points

Level
    Blog Entries
    Thanks

23. The Following User Says Thank You to isiseyes9 For This Useful Post:

Indigo Member
    Achievements:
    Level
    Blog Entries
    Thanks
    That's human mentality. We Gentry consider gnomes, pixies, etc. "lesser" than us. And they are.

Anyone have any experience with Sidhe, Tuatha De Danaan, Fir Bolg, Fomorii, hmm?
    I am human and its not my mentality. I don't believe in lesser. i dont believe in hierarchies. That's one of the problems with humans that I dislike. They create duality. Thinking certain things or beings are more important than others. We are all one. If we get rid of this duality friffle fraffle and just work united as one and care for each other as we care for ourselves because everyone is important, every being. Nobody is greater... If everyone realized that, then we could do amazing things. Ya we can still get upset sometimes it happens, but it isn't necessary to suddenly think something is more than the other.

Every dimension needs the next dimension to even exists. Everything is symbiotic. By saying humans are greater than fairies, that's just sad.

Indigo Rookie
    Achievements:
    Level
    Thanks
    I keep trying to put a picture here but idk how ...
    Last edited by moonlightlover; 05-17-2012 at 05:01 PM.

Indigo Member
    Achievements:
    Level
    Blog Entries
    Thanks

And plus yes I have had experience with all that. The sidhe are the only fairies. My husband and I are druids. Tuathe danaan is the spiritual aspect of the Celtic mythology. The fir bolg is the physical. The fomoire is the mental. You can communicate with these archetypes... But the sidhe are the progenitors of the fairy race..

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast