L.A. and Chicago book presentation by a charismatic person and awarded writer

Library of information and resources for the "Indigo" generation.
Hi guys,

Long time no see, I do not know if i post this in the right section, or if I am even allowed to post something like that, (if I am not please moderators remove my thread), but I wanted to let you know for those of you that live there, that George Pashalidis, a unique and charismatic person, and also a Greek writer awarded by Unesco Greece for his contribution to knowledge and science, and having received the Giuseppe Siacca Literature award from Batican City, comes to Los Angeles and Chicago this May, to present his books and talk with people about about life, creation, spirituality, God and the human mind. He will accept all people interested at L.A. Crowne Plaza South Beverly Hills Hotel 5-8 May, and in Hilton Chicago 720 South Michigan Avenue 10-13 May from 10.00-22.00. Entrance free of course and no obligation to buy a book!
I post this after months I have to post here, because if I were you leaving in the US I'd grab the opportunity to meet him, here in Greece we have frequently the joy to listen to him and accept in our hearts his great love for every being.

This is his site, unfortunately there isn't everything translated in the english version! http://georgepashalidis.com/en/

I hope I did not bend any rules!! He is a rare human, trust me..!

xx
ekati

«  » by ekati
"The award-winning greek author-researcher George Paschalidis, awarded by the International Award Giuseppe Sciacca 2010 and the award of the Club for UNESCO of Art, Literature and Science of Greece, is coming to the United States of America for the first time. He has been awarded for his offering to humanity and science as well as his amazing discovery of the three human types and the dominant gene, which explains the real nature of the human organism, reveals the causes of diseases and records the ways that will help us be in the state of health and harmony.
Come and meet George Paschalidis’s work.
He is going to visit the cities of Los Angeles and Chicago.
George Paschalidis will welcome everybody in Los Angeles at the Crowne Plaza Hotel (South Beverly Hills Drive, L.A.) from 5th of May 2012 until the 8th of May 2012. The visiting hours will be from 12.00 until 22.00. There, he will present his work and sign his books.
His next stop will be in Chicago at the Hilton Chicago Hotel (720 South Michigan Avenue, City Center), from the 10th of May 2012 until the 13th of May 2012. The visiting hours will be from 12.00 until 22.00.

Change your life with this New Knowledge."

From his official website, better written..
ekati

«  » by ekati
And then he advises us:
“Smile. This is the first expression of love. A smile
can open up the pituitary gland and facilitate the flow
of information to the body. And a body that is full with
good information has no room for disease. When
you hear good information or a word of truth, this is
acknowledged in the genetic root and you change in
a second. Change is but a ‘click’, it can erase of the
past. You will then see that you can actually smile and
draw energy from the right source. Smile, learn how
to live and enjoy life”.

We thought that there are two ways; one of the
good and one of evil. Yet, there is a third way, that
of doubt. Few are those who follow the way of the
evil. Most of you follow the road of doubt; the worm
enters easily in you. In this way, however, you are not
on the road of the good. Cast doubt away from you”

People who think and act evil, are, of course only
few. Most of us only have de-formed, vague thoughts.
The Universe, however, has a shape, has a form, is
shapely, beautiful, does not make room for ugliness
and indefiniteness.
George Paschalidis himself remarks on this:
“When one agrees with something indefinite, one
offends God in oneself. Search for the words. Whateach word means. Do not express yourselves and do
not think in indefinite concepts. Be careful with the
words you use.”

We know, from our readings, that the thoughts
and the words that produce these thoughts have
tremendous power. We believed that this was
just another theory. Following George Paschalidis’
advice we realized, here, at the end of his book, that
thoughts and words may also lead us astray, make
us lose our target, because they have the power to
attune the frequency of our cells to the frequency of
good, health, joy, harmony and love.

How dangerous is lemon, when there is high
disorder, is confirmed by the fact that even seeing
someone eating a lemon automatically makes our
body to secrete excessive amounts of saliva in order
to neutralize the poison and protect us from gastric
problems.
Nutrition is the key not only to weight control, but
also to the total health and well-being. Besides, it has
the power to rebalance our body the chemistry.
When a body is at a state of balance, it suffers
no complaints and no restrictions in the diet are
necessary.

Do we really have time for ourselves? Is our aim to change the others, or to rectify ourselves in order to be able to live harmoniously with them?
Does the pressure of thinking allow us to check what is right and what is wrong? No, we never saw what we gave, we only observed what we received in return and this annoys us.
We must, at the end of the day, realize that what we have received is that which we gave, and at the same time, what we gave is what we had, because this is the cash flow of the human beings: one receives what one gives.
It is what we are that bothers us on the ‘other’, for, had we not had it, we would have not observed it on the other. Are you evil? You will think all are evil. Are you good? You will deem all being good.
Solutions? They exist.
If you love yourself, you will love others and forgive people even for problems that are not yours. You will transcend them and not allow them to torment you for the rest of your life.

“When one agrees with something indefinite, one
offends God in oneself. Search for the words. Whateach word means. Do not express yourselves and do
not think in indefinite concepts. Be careful with the
words you use.”

I particularly insist that we must understand that
the difficulty does not lie in learning new ways to
lead our lives, but in un-learning, undoing the old
ways that lead us to dead ends and increase our
disorder.

G. Pashalidis
ekati

«  » by ekati
Georgios Paschalidis is not just another teacher that teaches just another theory. He is just an “eye witness” of the beyond, who loves mankind and has chosen to pass on all of what he perspicaciously has learnt and continues to learn. The information he has provided us with in his first book “Aperture to Love, Course to Life” is of fundamental importance, regarding the “Dominant Gene”, which is inherited only from one of two parents. His revelation enlightens and explains, in a simple and totally realistic way, everything that societies and humanity studies have been striving to explain about mankind for years, concerning people’s behavior, its societies and finally about the phenomenon of life itself.
ekati

«  » by ekati
Presentation of scientific study in 18th International Conference on Neuroscience and Biological Psychiatry

02/05/2012

G. Paschalidis, Researcher and Author, Award winning of International Giuseppe Sciacca award (2010) and of Unesco TLEE award (2012), and Mrs A Stathopoulou, MD, Child Psychiatrist, Ph Candidate in the Department of Psychiatry of University of Patras, will present their scientific study in 18th International Conference on Neuroscience and Biological Psychiatry (North America) “Stress and Behaviour”, New Orleans, LA, USA, June 22-24, 2012

They will present the study with the title: «Genetically determined differences of the three structures of Limpic Brain System determine three distinctive and unique personality types: A special key for understanding connection between brain function and its plasticity with health prevention.»
ekati