Indigo Enthusiast
    Level completed: 67%, Points required for next Level: 169
    Overall activity: 0%
    Achievements:
    SocialSocialSocialSocial1 year registered
    Level
    Thanks

Anunnaki? What do they look like?

What do the Anunnaki look like. Niburians might be another word for them. Well, the original seeders of the human race, like Anu, Enki, Enlil, etc. What did they look like? many people say they were reptilians? Many people say they look like black humans? Many people say they look like tall greys. What do they look like? Any one ever seen an Anunnaki or Niburian? (When I say Anunnaki I am talking about the race of Niburians that came down and visited us in Ancient History)

This ad goes away when you register.
    Last edited by D a n e; 06-15-2012 at 05:04 PM.

Indigo Enthusiast
    Level completed: 57%, Points required for next Level: 263
    Achievements:
    SocialSocialSocial1 year registered5000 Experience Points
    Level
    Thanks

Indigo Enthusiast
    Achievements:
    Level
    Thanks
    Overeflow: Yeah, i have seen them before. But I wasn't sure if they actually depicted them as they appeared or modified them? So is that what they really look like? Because they also portray them as very human-like.

Last edited by D a n e; 06-15-2012 at 06:15 PM.

Indigo Enthusiast
    Achievements:
    Level
    Thanks
    Well I have no idea what they really look like lol. I've read that people were generally forbidden from depicting them in their true form. I've also read that they can shift into various forms. Theres a lot of info and speculation out there, hard to know whats true. I have a feeling we will find out soon enough though.

Indigo Enthusiast
    Achievements:
    Level
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by overflow88 View Post
    Well I have no idea what they really look like lol. I've read that people were generally forbidden from depicting them in their true form. I've also read that they can shift into various forms. Theres a lot of info and speculation out there, hard to know whats true. I have a feeling we will find out soon enough though.

yeah, I heard that too. That's why I can't be sure if how the Sumerians, etc were actually how they looked. lol I agree. We will find out soon. I hope. How exactly do you think this is going to happen?

Indigo Enthusiast
    Achievements:
    Level
    Thanks
    Don't know. I just think that things are happening and humanity can't be kept in the dark much longer.

Indigo Enthusiast
    Achievements:
    Level
    Thanks
    Totally Agreed.

Dark Lord of the Sith
    Level completed: 49%, Points required for next Level: 204
    Achievements:
    Your first GroupYour first GroupVeteran1000 Experience Points

Level
    Thanks
    Yes, Anunnaki are reptilians. Tall, slender humanoids with elongated skulls. The gods of some polytheistic religions were actually the Anunnaki so you can look up pictures of them, or just do an image search for 'reptilian' or 'anunnaki'. And yes, I've seen them, but they looked like 2-dimensional shadowy silhouettes, so I didn't see them in a fully physical 3-dimensional form.

Indigo Member
    Level completed: 25%, Points required for next Level: 225
    Achievements:
    Level
    Thanks
    I've read all the Zecharia Sitchin books and delved into all this anunnaki stuff. But I'm still not convinced it's the whole story. Since my experience and interest in Ayahuasca (The hallucinogenig beverage used by the native tribes in the amazon) and the common theme of reptilians showing up in visions (99% of them guiding and teaching you), I'm convinced that this too is a part of the reptoidMyths around the world (not all of them necessarily) .The compound (DMT -DimethylTryptamine) easy could have been discovered in other parts of the world and influenced all this. Any thoughts?

Regarding the appearance of the anunnaki. If they look like the reptilians abductees and contactees have seen... then they're ugly as fuck (to say the least) :P
    The real secret of magic is that the world is made of words, and that if you know the words that the world is made of you can make of it whatever you wish - Terence McKenna

10. The Following User Says Thank You to geostigma For This Useful Post:

leila (06-16-2012)

Indigo Enthusiast
    Achievements:
    Level
    Thanks
    You could be on to something

in this depiction of annunaki, he is holding what appears to be a pinecone. pinecone = pineal gland, pineal gland makes dmt ?

i think the whole pineal gland mystery is one of the big secrets that is being withheld from the masses
    Last edited by overflow88; 06-16-2012 at 08:39 AM.

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to overflow88 For This Useful Post:

D a n e (06-16-2012), leila (06-16-2012)

Old Soul
    Level completed: 27%, Points required for next Level: 883
    Overall activity: 32.0%
    Achievements:
    SocialVeteranCreated Blog entry25000 Experience Points
    Level
    Blog Entries
    Thanks
    There were skulls found, which were said to be associated with annunaki.
    Water which is too pure has no fish -- Ts'ai Ken T'an

Indigo Member
    Achievements:
    Level
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by overflow88 View Post
    You could be on to something

in this depiction of annunaki, he is holding what appears to be a pinecone. pinecone = pineal gland, pineal gland makes dmt ?

i think the whole pineal gland mystery is one of the big secrets that is being withheld from the masses
    I think so too (I was about to find that picture actually, so thanks for doing my fingers a favor XD ). It seems unlikely that the anunnaki/sumerian myth is only meant to be understood in a physical 3D sense too. It's all multilayered, not one answer is right, they're probably all right. The same way ufo crafts are physical, energetic, interdimensional, biological and so forth. Multilayered, and we're peeling off these layers and getting to the root of all this day by day! I love you guys :P
    The real secret of magic is that the world is made of words, and that if you know the words that the world is made of you can make of it whatever you wish - Terence McKenna

15. The Following User Says Thank You to geostigma For This Useful Post:

overflow88 (06-16-2012)

Indigo Member
    Achievements:
    Level
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by magonia View Post
    There were skulls found, which were said to be associated with annunaki.
    I'm sure they were human elongated skulls. All throughout the world the deliberate practice of elongation used to be common. It's more likely that they tried to imitate the aliens to show them gratitude or something. Seems weird that so called "primitive" people who "supposedly" didn't have communication with each other did the exact same thing during the same time, on a global scale. The only skull that's been confirmed not to be 100% of human origin is the Starchild skull (the Lloyd Pye dude has it). Correct me if i'm not aware of any other skulls please

Old Soul
    Level completed: 12%, Points required for next Level: 977
    Achievements:
    SocialVeteranCreated Album picturesCreated Blog entryTagger First Class
    Level
    Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,992 Times in 1,313 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by geostigma View Post
    I've read all the Zecharia Sitchin books and delved into all this anunnaki stuff. But I'm still not convinced it's the whole story. Since my experience and interest in Ayahuasca (The hallucinogenig beverage used by the native tribes in the amazon) and the common theme of reptilians showing up in visions (99% of them guiding and teaching you), I'm convinced that this too is a part of the reptoidMyths around the world (not all of them necessarily) .

The compound (DMT -DimethylTryptamine) easy could have been discovered in other parts of the world and influenced all this. Any thoughts?

^^^^^^
    interesting thoughts, yeah i've thought about that too. totally.

the ayahuasca vine is seen to be a snake- it actually looks like a snake.
    that is the componant that provides the harmala alkaloids- pretty rare.
    syrian rue, passionflower, and the ayahuasca vine are the only source s of harmala alkaloids that i know of, there may be more....
    added to that one is a plant that provides the DMT, its the combonation of the two that brings that enhances the effects of each
    the people use many different plants for this DMT- it is found EVERYWHERE in nature.

theres a few very potent sources of it - the ones that the amazon people used to mix with the snakelike "vine of the spirit"....and the *tree of life* in the middle east a thorny acaccia which is refered to in the bible often.
    the ancient middle eastern people were also using it shamanically
    they would use it ritualistically to enter trance states, communes with spirits, receive visions and the like....

people would use different plants in different places- mostly in the middle east were using syrain rue (harmala) and the acaccia "tree of life" to produce the same effects as the ayahuasca half a world away. and spreading that ritual and those particular plants.

in some places there was a ritual to make it into a bread.

here i think you will enjoy this thread. i posted a ton of reading and links about this and a lot of related ideas:

http://indigosociety.com/showthread....e-tree-of-life

i'm kinda fascinated by that, or at least i used to be. i have been learning about different plants these days.

but truly theres some strong connections there, i did a LOT of reading and thinking about all this stuff.....

and i tend to think when people talk about the whole repitillian thing as being related to that...or in archtypes...as a representation of the "reptile brain" the base and core of the brain....or even as a tribe. a tribe that were one of the different ancestral lines that are mixed in our ancestors....
    ~many hands make the work light~

Indigo Member
    Achievements:
    Level
    Thanks
    THANKS Leila!

There's definitely a connection here... between the reptilian/anunnaki thing, and the third eye/DMT factor. No doubt about that.

Reptilian physical beings do exist. I've met people who've encountered them(only 3 people), and they all describe the experience in a very truthful way, but they also included some essential details of a real encounter (which I can recognize because I've had 4 alien encounters myself, not reptilians though). I can spot fake attention seekers pretty easily.

My little theory for now is that the people who survived the melting of the ice age managed to contact these anunnaki guys VIA these entheogenic plants, and eventually that contact evolved into a physical relationship as time went by. Ever heard the saying "A vampire only goes where he's invited". I think the sumerians (or the people who were going to become the sumerians) might have skipped some important safety measures when discovering these plants, thus inviting something without knowing better. The ancient knowledge and proper techniques of using psychedelic plants might have been lost after the melting of the ice (the glaciers never melted actually, the consensus is that the glaciers melted at the top and in the center, forming kind of a "gigantic Bath tub"... and when all that liquid water broke the icy walls, it rushed down in one huge wave. That's how the mississippi finger lakes were created). Knowing the destruction that followed such an event, people most likely had to learn how to use these "god-plants" over AGAIN... unfortunately using them wrongly (due to lack of knowledge and protection techniques). These plants are not toys, they're tools. It can both hurt AND assist you.

I'm just throwing balls here.

Indigo Enthusiast
    Achievements:
    Level
    Thanks
    I've read all the Zecharia Sitchin books and delved into all this anunnaki stuff. But I'm still not convinced it's the whole story. Since my experience and interest in Ayahuasca (The hallucinogenig beverage used by the native tribes in the amazon) and the common theme of reptilians showing up in visions (99% of them guiding and teaching you), I'm convinced that this too is a part of the reptoidMyths around the world (not all of them necessarily) .The compound (DMT -DimethylTryptamine) easy could have been discovered in other parts of the world and influenced all this. Any thoughts?

Regarding the appearance of the anunnaki. If they look like the reptilians abductees and contactees have seen... then they're ugly as fuck (to say the least) :P
    Yes, I have been delving into Sitchen's books, but he never exactly states what they look like. (Or at least he does say they look like us) and then there is David icke that says they look like Reptilians. I am not 100% sure what they look like.

Old Soul
    Level completed: 27%, Points required for next Level: 883
    Overall activity: 32.0%
    Achievements:
    SocialVeteranCreated Blog entry25000 Experience Points
    Level
    Blog Entries
    Thanks
    I'm sure they were human elongated skulls. All throughout the world the deliberate practice of elongation used to be common. It's more likely that they tried to imitate the aliens to show them gratitude or something. Seems weird that so called "primitive" people who "supposedly" didn't have communication with each other did the exact same thing during the same time, on a global scale. The only skull that's been confirmed not to be 100% of human origin is the Starchild skull (the Lloyd Pye dude has it). Correct me if i'm not aware of any other skulls please

In Tibet there are stories of alien visitors and bodies or skulls that were found, or buried by the monks when they died. To quote: "High in the mountains of BayanKara-Ula, on the boarders of China and Tibet - a team of archeologists were conducting a very detailed routine survey of a series of interlinked caves. Their interests had been excited by the discovery of lines of neatly arranged graves which contained the skeletons of what must have been a strange race of human beings; strange because they had unnaturally spindly bodies and large, over-developed heads."
    http://www.burlingtonnews.net/dropas.html
    Last edited by magonia; 06-16-2012 at 12:17 PM.
    Water which is too pure has no fish -- Ts'ai Ken T'an

Old Soul
    Level completed: 12%, Points required for next Level: 977
    Achievements:
    SocialVeteranCreated Album picturesCreated Blog entryTagger First Class
    Level
    Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,992 Times in 1,313 Posts
    they are called the "shemsu hor"
    the beings with the elongated skulls.
    i mean supposedly, i've never met one -at least i dont think i have =)

i have also done some interesting reading about the shemsu hor, they are mentioned a LOT in a lot of different places, in passing...in old texts and such. theres different interpretations of who they were and what they were doing..but thats what i heard refferred to with the elongated skull people....

ahhh dont know if these are any good, some random googling on shemsu hor:

http://www.redicecreations.com/radio...00530-SUB.html

http://secretsun.blogspot.com/2008/0...followers.html

http://www.mysteriousworld.com/Journ...ring/Sphinx02/

http://www.abovetopsecret.com/forum/thread406522/pg1

Reptilian physical beings do exist. I've met people who've encountered them(only 3 people), and they all describe the experience in a very truthful way, but they also included some essential details of a real encounter (which I can recognize because I've had 4 alien encounters myself, not reptilians though). I can spot fake attention seekers pretty easily.
    i wouldnt say they dont exist, i neither believe nor disbelieve in them. it is entirely possible, imho, because i dont pretend to know what is and is not possible in all the miracle of creation =)
    so that is to say...i am not saying they dont exist, they very well might still exist for all i know.

i think anything people fixate and talk about like this has some basis in "reality"...just maybe not as literal and maybe grossly misinterpreted....and perhaps it is exactly the way that people speak of it, literally reptilian beings. i dont know for sure, but i dont need to.
    ~many hands make the work light~

Indigo Newbie
    Level completed: 97%, Points required for next Level: 3
    Achievements:
    3 months registered250 Experience Points

Level
    Thanks
    First of all, the Nibiruans/Annunaki are depicted in sumerian myhtology throughout as the bearded beings. Ignore all the animalistic dingalings. Hold on,I'll tell you why.
    The reptile-like pic posted above,is a depiction of the android type robot beings said to have been made by EN.KI.(Read a book(or the books,by late author Zechariah Sitchin), the Annunaki are NOT,I repeat N-O-T reptilian beings!)
    Now wait,I'll explain the bulbous heads of Akenaton's line too,just a sec.

(Ancient/old civilizations predating sumeria)
    |
    |
    SUMERIA
    |
    |
    EGYPT-INDUS VALLEY- VIKINGS
    How do they look like?
    Well,throughout histor y,they might've shaved. Otherwise, 16 ft tall,unbelievably fair,Extremely pale hair(Shades of off white,Blonde/Red) or bald,Normal human like eyes,perfect straight nose with high cheek bones. Sometimes,mongoloid and negroid facial features on their pale white skin.
    Now, sirian beings entered the scene. Akhenaten is the first emperor(Hybrid or sirian totally,I'm not sure),but he was the first one with an elongated skull(to be officially recorded.) Elongated skulls are not an annunaki,but sirian trait.
    AND DO NOT QUESTION MY KNOWLEDGE! Or, know what,fine. Don't believe me. Do some research yourself,see if I'm wrong.
    ~Peace.
    - Crazy person researching this area of topic for 6 years.