Cancer cure!

Everything related to Health and Healing. Information on ADD, ADHD, and more Indigo symptoms that are ignorantly treated.
Cancer cure! «  » by OBEsprite

«  » by rabana
cancer was never 'incurable' and there are many therapies available to anyone who will change diet and lifestyle. just because 'they' can't figure it out and want to frighten everyone into poisoning themselves and driving themselves into bankruptcy and dying with great suffering doesn't mean you can't get well. check out this thread natural cancer therapies
rabana

«  » by OBEsprite
I know. All remedies are power of suggestion. If you're able to convince someone that a certain fruit or food will cure their illness, and they genuinely believe it, it will work. That's why I'm so glad there are so many alternative medicines out there, natural remedies... so that there's at least something for everyone.
OBEsprite

«  » by rabana
there is an element called physicality, called nature, and it is real, as real as anything else. it is also spiritual, as spiritual as anything else. it is the first spiritual truth of this existence: here we are, in 3D bodies. now what?

in my experience as a traditional naturopath in practice for 30 years, those who don't live by the law of nature for whatever reason, do not heal, really and ultimately heal. i've never seen anyone achieve health while ignoring or denying the physical.

graviola heals on a physical chemical level, as well as on many other levels. natural healing is not placebo effect or power of suggestion. it works on babies, animals, plants. if healing were a simple matter of suggestion, no one would ever be ill.

The Physical is the Spiritual

Plants and Us
rabana

«  » by mojo5040
okay so OBE. my aunt has cancer and you can guarentee to me that if i tell her to use this she will be cured?
cuz i would want her to be cured but if i would tell her this would cure her, and it wouldnt work she would be really dissapointed and might not ever want to see me again
mojo5040

«  » by OBEsprite
It's up to her. First of all, she has to really believe it. She has to really feel that she wants to be cured. But there is a chance, that her inner self has chosen this for herself, to teach others compassion - if that is the case, the best possible suggestion I can make, is hope that it lessens any pain or discomfort for her. If she seems happy and content, it's possible that she doesn't want the cure, so that she can go Home. If not happy and content, I predict that this would heal her, so that she can give herself more time to enjoy some more life. I would recommend to pray/meditate on it. I've sent a prayer myself to her inner self in hopes that she will decide to let this cure her.

Personally, I feel the Earth provides everything our human bodies could ever want/need. So a cure as natural as a piece of fruit makes the most sense to me. Healing shouldn't be complicated. It's only complicated because people have been programmed through society to think this way.

I also feel the younger generations are here to help the older generations, because they've travelled on this Earth longer than us in this lifetime, and their hearts may have grown more tired and weary than ours.

I doubt she would never speak to you again. You can tell her you've spent a lot of time praying about it (after you've actually done so), and you've received a sign that this can help her. At the very least, you're showing her love -and how much you care about her (which I'm sure she knows you do regardless). And love cures all.
OBEsprite

«  » by silvercharm
never used that method, but i got healed. so yeay!!
it must be a kind of sorcery that healed me ;)
silvercharm

«  » by mojo5040
OBEsprite wrote:It's up to her. First of all, she has to really believe it. She has to really feel that she wants to be cured. But there is a chance, that her inner self has chosen this for herself, to teach others compassion - if that is the case, the best possible suggestion I can make, is hope that it lessens any pain or discomfort for her. If she seems happy and content, it's possible that she doesn't want the cure, so that she can go Home. If not happy and content, I predict that this would heal her, so that she can give herself more time to enjoy some more life. I would recommend to pray/meditate on it. I've sent a prayer myself to her inner self in hopes that she will decide to let this cure her.

Personally, I feel the Earth provides everything our human bodies could ever want/need. So a cure as natural as a piece of fruit makes the most sense to me. Healing shouldn't be complicated. It's only complicated because people have been programmed through society to think this way.

I also feel the younger generations are here to help the older generations, because they've travelled on this Earth longer than us in this lifetime, and their hearts may have grown more tired and weary than ours.

I doubt she would never speak to you again. You can tell her you've spent a lot of time praying about it (after you've actually done so), and you've received a sign that this can help her. At the very least, you're showing her love -and how much you care about her (which I'm sure she knows you do regardless). And love cures all.

well i didn't read the whole text it was kind of long but. i wouldn't try it i believe in healing headaches but a cancer goes kind of beyond

and yes she wouldnt talk to me cuz i would tell her i had a cure and then she still dies she will haunt me forever..
mojo5040