Level completed: 41%, Points required for next Level: 179
    Overall activity: 0%
    Achievements:
    SocialSocialSocialSocial1 year registered

Level
    Blog Entries
    Thanks

Different types of "Starseeds"?

So what are all of the different types of Starseeds/Lightworkers/Indigos? Like Sirians, Pleaidians, etc. I've read that ethnicity may play a role in what you 'are'. Like Pleaidians are typically white, caucasian people. Is this true? And if so what would you consider someone who is mixed? I'm Czechoslovakian, Swedish, Korean, Italian, Native American and I have some African roots somewhere in my ancestral lineage.

Thanks in advance.

This ad goes away when you register.

Peace & Happy Healing!

Indigo Rookie
    Level completed: 65%, Points required for next Level: 143
    Achievements:
    SocialCreated Blog entryTagger Second Class1000 Experience PointsVeteran
    Level
    Blog Entries
    Thanks
    heres a little something i found with the help of a friend(basically the site she gave me had the same info but with more ads and stuff). hope this helps a bit

http://www.starseeds.net/forum/topic...m-are-you-from
    "Imagination is more important than Knowledge. Knowledge is limited. Imagination encircles the world."
    -Albert Einstein
    A note on Assuming: it makes an "ass" of "u" and "me" Hidden Content

3. The Following User Says Thank You to daedalus For This Useful Post:

willowthetree (07-03-2012)

Indigo Member
    Level completed: 35%, Points required for next Level: 261
    Achievements:
    Social1 year registered1000 Experience Points
    Level
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by willowthetree View Post
    So what are all of the different types of Starseeds/Lightworkers/Indigos? Like Sirians, Pleaidians, etc. I've read that ethnicity may play a role in what you 'are'. Like Pleaidians are typically white, caucasian people. Is this true? And if so what would you consider someone who is mixed? I'm Czechoslovakian, Swedish, Korean, Italian, Native American and I have some African roots somewhere in my ancestral lineage.

Thanks in advance.

Peace & Happy Healing!
    IMHO, more to do with ancestry than ethnicity. There's a subtle difference in focus...

Yours is all over the map, so you could be anything. The nordic types may have put a lot of their material in that part of the world where your swedish ancestors come from, or you could get Lyrans from the Chzechs (a rarer subgroup I am told...) or maybe the interesting ones that dealt with asia, the white buffalo people, the mid-eastern contact events, or many things at once. You can also express a degree of control of which contributors are genomic-ally active. This is why you were told before: "You can be anything you want to be." This is what they mean. AFrica - big place, lots of varied populations there. Italian gets you Mediterranean roots, of course back far enough we all gots them to various degrees.

Most humans probably have about 2 or 3 different sets of boost-dna from offworld, just a guess...

That's all contingent on the following: Aliens being real, their having put dna here in the local species, and people like us having said dna. The range of dna that seems off-world that I have seen floating around suggests to me that many species are conducting many projects here at once under some kind of truce or peaceful arrangement.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Hamoth For This Useful Post:

willowthetree (07-03-2012)

Indigo Rookie
    Achievements:

Level
    Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by daedalus View Post
    heres a little something i found with the help of a friend(basically the site she gave me had the same info but with more ads and stuff). hope this helps a bit

http://www.starseeds.net/forum/topic...m-are-you-from
    Honestly, I feel that I could fit into any and all of those starseed categories. I'm lost. :/

Indigo Rookie
    Achievements:

Level
    Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Hamoth View Post
    IMHO, more to do with ancestry than ethnicity. There's a subtle difference in focus...

Yours is all over the map, so you could be anything. The nordic types may have put a lot of their material in that part of the world where your swedish ancestors come from, or you could get Lyrans from the Chzechs (a rarer subgroup I am told...) or maybe the interesting ones that dealt with asia, the white buffalo people, the mid-eastern contact events, or many things at once. You can also express a degree of control of which contributors are genomic-ally active. This is why you were told before: "You can be anything you want to be." This is what they mean. AFrica - big place, lots of varied populations there. Italian gets you Mediterranean roots, of course back far enough we all gots them to various degrees.

Most humans probably have about 2 or 3 different sets of boost-dna from offworld, just a guess...

That's all contingent on the following: Aliens being real, their having put dna here in the local species, and people like us having said dna. The range of dna that seems off-world that I have seen floating around suggests to me that many species are conducting many projects here at once under some kind of truce or peaceful arrangement.
    Whoops! I meant ancestry*.

What do you mean I can express a degree of of which contributors are genomic- ally active?
    This is all so confusing. Haha.

Indigo Member
    Level completed: 35%, Points required for next Level: 261
    Achievements:
    Social1 year registered1000 Experience Points
    Level
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by willowthetree View Post
    Whoops! I meant ancestry*.

What do you mean I can express a degree of of which contributors are genomic- ally active?
    This is all so confusing. Haha.
    You can learn to have some effect on which genes within you are turned on at a given time. Was just talking about my wild-eyed notions on this last night with a genetics professor actually. While he doesn't know about getting control over this, he did allow that such a mechanism is extant and poorly understood. I forget the term he used for it...started with an "A" lol.

It doesn't matter. Even as a teen I was messing with this, turning on Lyran traits that I could intuitively sniff out. I don't want to get into that too much. I know very little about what I was messing with.