Do you ever feel like you're stuck in this body?

The Psychic Phenomenon; a place to discuss the bizarre of psychic experiences and theories. Deja Vu, Telekenesis, Sight, etc.
Do you ever feel like you're stuck in this body? «  » by Leaflet
My entire life I've felt like I'm stuck in this body. I feel like I am trapped in a very limiting container, and if I could just sever the connection I could leave sometimes and be free. I feel like I should be able to fly and move things with my mind. I feel like communicating using words is so tedious and difficult. It frequently gives me a headache. I really want to scatter into the sunbeams that shine through the green leaves in the trees. Or swirl in a snowy wind. Or float to the ground with fall leaves. Instead I'm stuck in this body. It's frustrating!
Leaflet

«  » by Rockwood
I feel like being stuck in this world. I remember a lot of beautiful things around. it's annoying.

Rockwood

«  » by Psychic Child
Leaflet wrote:My entire life I've felt like I'm stuck in this body. I feel like I am trapped in a very limiting container, and if I could just sever the connection I could leave sometimes and be free. I feel like I should be able to fly and move things with my mind. I feel like communicating using words is so tedious and difficult. It frequently gives me a headache. I really want to scatter into the sunbeams that shine through the green leaves in the trees. Or swirl in a snowy wind. Or float to the ground with fall leaves. Instead I'm stuck in this body. It's frustrating!

Leaflet,
Welcome.
A lot of us feel that way, but I was trained to make the most of what I am.
To be free of this "corporal" body I go Astrol [wispy ghost form] and fly about
with other Astrol night flyers. I'll Remote View into past lives or my home planet.
I'll Astral [solid form] to visit ancestors as they colonized Earth, 250,000 and
50,000 years ago.

Growing up on my Earth experience pathway, I am still learning what it is to be human.
When I finish my Guide training, I'll be able to help/advise humans developing and growing.

Along the way, I continue to exercise the control of my "abilities" as recommended.
Most earth beings [except some humans] are telepathic so it is easy to practice.
I enjoy Aerokinetics and manipulating matter as in shielding, but only in small ways.

Interesting that all humans have "Latent/unused" abilities. For some reason most
humans are more afraid of their successful use of their talents and abilities and feel
protected by not trying or planned failure at "just trying".

Be in harmony,
be in beauty.
roger
Psychic Child

«  » by ShadowVegan
ShadowVegan

«  » by Hamoth
Leaflet wrote:My entire life I've felt like I'm stuck in this body. I feel like I am trapped in a very limiting container, and if I could just sever the connection I could leave sometimes and be free. I feel like I should be able to fly and move things with my mind. I feel like communicating using words is so tedious and difficult. It frequently gives me a headache. I really want to scatter into the sunbeams that shine through the green leaves in the trees. Or swirl in a snowy wind. Or float to the ground with fall leaves. Instead I'm stuck in this body. It's frustrating!

It gets better.

being stuck in my body - not a problem I have. I'm training my ass off on the reverse problem - staying IN myself.

So, fear not. You are not stuck...
Hamoth

«  » by TheWhiteRabbit
Meditate as much as you can...safely of course. It will make you feel more free within the constraints of your 3D body. Try a few grounding techniques as well this may help.
Ive been there I know how you're feeling.
Just let Love pour out of you and everything will get much easier ;)
TheWhiteRabbit

«  » by wellenough
Ahhhh Leaflet!

Maybe lookup the ballad “Lose this Skin” by The Clash and know that you are not alone!!!

I too, many times have wrestled with this, in this incarnation but, might I remind you of that “elusive truth” of one’s own dharma, that we came here for a reason. Screw the tuff love, but we know its right! We know what we are doing here,… ultimately!

Solidarity!
Much Love!,

-W.E.
wellenough

«  » by sshenry
Just keep in mind that regardless of how scattered your energy seems - or how foreign it may be to you to be here, now, in this body, you're here - in this body - for a reason, so you might as well learn how to work with it and enjoy it :)

Meditation can go a long ways towards helping you connect your body and soul, as can activities such as yoga exercises, martial arts or any other discipline where you have to focus on the movments.

Good luck! :)
sshenry

«  » by entropy
Rockwood wrote:I feel like being stuck in this world. I remember a lot of beautiful things around. it's annoying.

[img:2wcftd6t]http://www.albertlie.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/03/Serenity.jpg[/img:2wcftd6t]

That really similar to this place I went to that I call heaven, at least the tree. Wouldn't mind visiting this variation. Looks relaxing.
entropy

«  » by Hamoth
entropy wrote:That really similar to this place I went to that I call heaven, at least the tree. Wouldn't mind visiting this variation. Looks relaxing.

Fascinating. I have seen a similar place during my shanic journey class.
Hamoth

«  » by soveriegnslade
i feel it often. i find that doing things such as acrobatics or just plain dancing gets the annoyance to stop for awhile planned perpetual movement like staff spin meditation or just plain i want to try and run up this wall or jump off that ( within limits of responsibility) helps.
soveriegnslade

«  » by Leaflet
soveriegnslade wrote:i feel it often. i find that doing things such as acrobatics or just plain dancing gets the annoyance to stop for awhile planned perpetual movement like staff spin meditation or just plain i want to try and run up this wall or jump off that ( within limits of responsibility) helps.

I love this dance class I used to go to. Last time I went, though, this really pregnant woman was still going, and she was either in labor or about to be. I know this because I almost blacked out from the premonition and the labor pains. Now I'm looking for one that's a little less crowded.
Leaflet

dance'n «  » by Psychic Child
dance'n

Leaflet,
A number of _IS_ members like "Belly Dancing"
It is a good training modality for Mind-Over-Body" training,
if you plug in pictured intentions of the dance techniques.
Be in harmony,
be in beauty.
roger
note: Ashland OR
has three regular open dance forums.
Occasionaly they will have a theme
but not often. Very enjoyable,
two hours of alternate awareness,
if you need it.
beauty,
pc.
Psychic Child

«  » by JeorneQyu
Well, I once had this same feeling, Later I know, that this body doesn't mean anything, which can't stop Me to BE Real ME or DO What I wanna do, So that feeling just vanish.

Synchronize Current You and Your Real Self then You'll feel better.
JeorneQyu