Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 20 of 46

Thread: Black Orbs

  1. #1
    Junior Member
    Points: 4,305, Level: 19
    Level completed: 14%, Points required for next Level: 345
    Overall activity: 0%
    Achievements:
    Veteran1000 Experience Points

    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Posts
    4
    Points
    4,305
    Level
    19
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Rep Power
    0

    Black Orbs

    I honestly wasn't sure where to post this- so I hope that here is ok. Forgive me if it isn't please.

    I have recently seen a black orb with like a rainbow shine to it... I read a thread where alchemy9 was asking about orbs but now I can't find it. I would have posted there- but I did read it- and I found it very interesting that orbs are associated with messagers etc. And or meditating/transcending to/with/for/ etc. your higher self...

    but what happens if it is black rainbow colored?

    I saw they can be all colors but black wasn't talked about.

    After reading that thread- I thought that maybe my higher self took the dirties from any blocked chakras with it- but I do not believe that right then I had been cleansing them- it did shoot out and away from where I do a lot of meditating etc- like that though-

    I have also recently delt with someone who had a very high view of themselves to extreme as well as clearly prefered to spend time dealing with energies that were not shall we say "helpful" except to those who might want to cause harm. Might be considered helpful to someone like that.

    I did smudge and take care of that situation I "thought" anyway-

    I have not expeienced any kind of "feeling" it didn't seem to interact with me- just shot through the room in plain view to me- it seemed solid too- about the size of a golf ball or so- maybe a little larger but not much.

    Any thoughts on the origins of dark orbs? Or what purpose they would have?

    I am not a new person to ascension and or indigo- I've years of experience- but the dark orb thing threw me a little as I couldn't "feel" anything from it.

    I appreciate any insights!


    This ad goes away when you register.

    Wilder

  2. #2
    Member
    Points: 4,562, Level: 19
    Level completed: 78%, Points required for next Level: 88
    Overall activity: 0%
    Achievements:
    SocialSocialVeteranVeteranCreated Blog entry

    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    218
    Points
    4,562
    Level
    19
    Blog Entries
    3
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 2 Times in 2 Posts
    Rep Power
    7
    Hi,

    Your not alone in seeing black orbs, infact me and my sister see them occasionally. The ones I see are sort of black with grey/shadow colour or sometimes I see a blue mixed in, my sister sees black with purple. We didnt know what these were and we both started seeing them at the same time and other the last year or so ive got a pritty good idea what they are plus I asked a psychic friend who also agrees.

    It appears to be negative energy which can be about for many different reasons. They tend to show up days after a particularly stressful time so can be negative thoughts if you like even if you feel fine or whoever they came from is over it. They can also show up after a cleansing or healing has taken place. I think the colour is perhaps the black orb being transmuted by the higher energy. These things do vanish so they clearly do not hang about and must disperse.

    The black is showing the low vibration energy which is dense. Being able to actually see negative is very useful and empowering. You could do some space clearing if you see it again.

  3. #3
    Indigo Member
    Points: 5,104, Level: 21
    Level completed: 11%, Points required for next Level: 446
    Overall activity: 0%
    Achievements:
    SocialVeteran5000 Experience Points
    WingedDefender's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    453
    Points
    5,104
    Level
    21
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 1 Time in 1 Post
    Rep Power
    7
    Theyve only truly existed for a while... they ar ein protection mode.

    CJ-
    If only If only the Woodpecker sighs the Bark on the Tree the Winds in the Skies.

  4. #4
    Indigo Member
    Points: 5,104, Level: 21
    Level completed: 11%, Points required for next Level: 446
    Overall activity: 0%
    Achievements:
    SocialVeteran5000 Experience Points
    WingedDefender's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    453
    Points
    5,104
    Level
    21
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 1 Time in 1 Post
    Rep Power
    7
    Theyve only truly existed for a while... they ar ein protection mode.

    CJ-
    If only If only the Woodpecker sighs the Bark on the Tree the Winds in the Skies.

  5. #5
    Indigo Member
    Points: 6,369, Level: 23
    Level completed: 64%, Points required for next Level: 181
    Overall activity: 0%
    Achievements:
    SocialSocialVeteranVeteranCreated Blog entry
    Kryptics's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    585
    Points
    6,369
    Level
    23
    Blog Entries
    1
    Thanks
    32
    Thanked 77 Times in 58 Posts
    Rep Power
    8
    Interesting, I've experienced many different types of orbs, however I know mine to be of deamon/spirit origin, however I am also sure that the are essentially compiled of intense energy, put perhaps I am mistaken, or maybe the two are similar? Quite interesting.

  6. #6
    Indigo Member
    Points: 6,681, Level: 24
    Level completed: 27%, Points required for next Level: 369
    Overall activity: 0%
    Achievements:
    Veteran5000 Experience Points
    Rue's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    earth
    Posts
    625
    Points
    6,681
    Level
    24
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Rep Power
    7
    Quote Originally Posted by wilder View Post
    I honestly wasn't sure where to post this- so I hope that here is ok. Forgive me if it isn't please.

    I have recently seen a black orb with like a rainbow shine to it... I read a thread where alchemy9 was asking about orbs but now I can't find it. I would have posted there- but I did read it- and I found it very interesting that orbs are associated with messagers etc. And or meditating/transcending to/with/for/ etc. your higher self...

    but what happens if it is black rainbow colored?

    I saw they can be all colors but black wasn't talked about.

    After reading that thread- I thought that maybe my higher self took the dirties from any blocked chakras with it- but I do not believe that right then I had been cleansing them- it did shoot out and away from where I do a lot of meditating etc- like that though-

    I have also recently delt with someone who had a very high view of themselves to extreme as well as clearly prefered to spend time dealing with energies that were not shall we say "helpful" except to those who might want to cause harm. Might be considered helpful to someone like that.

    I did smudge and take care of that situation I "thought" anyway-

    I have not expeienced any kind of "feeling" it didn't seem to interact with me- just shot through the room in plain view to me- it seemed solid too- about the size of a golf ball or so- maybe a little larger but not much.

    Any thoughts on the origins of dark orbs? Or what purpose they would have?

    I am not a new person to ascension and or indigo- I've years of experience- but the dark orb thing threw me a little as I couldn't "feel" anything from it.

    I appreciate any insights!

    Wilder
    i've seen them as well, but i also see all kinds of colored orbs, lines, i guess you can call them blobs, geometrical shapes, patterns and the like...

  7. #7
    Member
    Points: 4,569, Level: 19
    Level completed: 80%, Points required for next Level: 81
    Overall activity: 0%
    Achievements:
    Veteran1000 Experience Points
    dragonflier's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    south west USA
    Posts
    87
    Points
    4,569
    Level
    19
    Thanks
    1
    Thanked 4 Times in 3 Posts
    Rep Power
    7
    awakening the third eye writes about orbs that are black, or dark blue or purple. they say nothing about neg. energy. if i remember correctly the book refers to this blackness as the edge between self awareness and the oneness of the universe. the place where you can speak with entities from another plane. i just moved so i don't have the book here yet... i think that's right though.. anyway, it all about YOUR perception. do your orbs feel hostile or welcoming. you see what you see because its the way you can percieve it... no one else will see exactly the same thing.

  8. #8
    Junior Member
    Points: 3,909, Level: 18
    Level completed: 15%, Points required for next Level: 341
    Overall activity: 0%
    Achievements:
    Veteran1000 Experience Points

    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    5
    Points
    3,909
    Level
    18
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Rep Power
    0
    I have experience in this area. I have touched and had interaction with black orbs for years now and have a small amount of knowledge about them. The ones that visit me are definately intelligent. They appear as a formless cloud about 2 to 3 ft in dia and change thier form while floating just inches off the floor.
    They appear to absorb the light around themselves as they are incredibly dark. I have touched them while in bed and you can feel them, they do seem to have substance, the only way I can describe it was it felt like cotton balls. There is much more to tell if anyone is interested.
    Don

  9. #9
    Member
    Points: 4,562, Level: 19
    Level completed: 78%, Points required for next Level: 88
    Overall activity: 0%
    Achievements:
    SocialSocialVeteranVeteranCreated Blog entry

    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    218
    Points
    4,562
    Level
    19
    Blog Entries
    3
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 2 Times in 2 Posts
    Rep Power
    7
    Hi Don and welcome to IS.

    I would love to hear more about your experiences with black orbs. The ones I see have been no bigger than maybe the palm of my hand outstreched but I rarely see orbs for more than a few seconds. I do also see what I call ‘mists’ which are another type of energy formation, they tend to come at night and I believe these are also intelligent and have had some interaction with them, they seem to move around the room or above the bed and change shapes but havent seen a giant orb. Also these mists have only been orange, red yellows never seen black.

    Interesting that you say the black orbs absorb light, as I and others have seen colour inside them and also round the edge. When I first started seeing them I think I called them ‘black holes’ lol. Its hard to tell if its something bright wrapped in darkness or a bright orb transmuting a dense energy. Maybe they are absorbing light like you say but that doesn’t sound like a good thing does it?

  10. #10
    Junior Member
    Points: 3,909, Level: 18
    Level completed: 15%, Points required for next Level: 341
    Overall activity: 0%
    Achievements:
    Veteran1000 Experience Points

    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    5
    Points
    3,909
    Level
    18
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Rep Power
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by Crystal Alchemist View Post
    Hi Don and welcome to IS.

    I would love to hear more about your experiences with black orbs. The ones I see have been no bigger than maybe the palm of my hand outstreched but I rarely see orbs for more than a few seconds. I do also see what I call ‘mists’ which are another type of energy formation, they tend to come at night and I believe these are also intelligent and have had some interaction with them, they seem to move around the room or above the bed and change shapes but havent seen a giant orb. Also these mists have only been orange, red yellows never seen black.

    Interesting that you say the black orbs absorb light, as I and others have seen colour inside them and also round the edge. When I first started seeing them I think I called them ‘black holes’ lol. Its hard to tell if its something bright wrapped in darkness or a bright orb transmuting a dense energy. Maybe they are absorbing light like you say but that doesn’t sound like a good thing does it?
    The black entities I see are more like the Mists you have described, I shouldnt have used the word ORBS. They glide along the ground, are about 2.5 up to 3.5 ft in diameter. Diameter is misleading since they shapeshift during movement but this is the best description I can give.
    If i look directly at them ,it seems to me they absorb the surrounding light. This is very difficult to decribe the actual shade of black that they appear to be. I have called them telepathically and have touched them for the duration of approximately 5 minutes. Them have the ability to feel exactly what your emotions are and to touch them feels like soft cotton balls. There is substance, but very little. You need to concentrate in order to feel their mass/density.They can shapeshift at will and have touched me with what felt like human hands wearing gloves. They are extremely shy, for lack of a better word and seem to be very cautious as to when and who they are willing to interact with. They are very curious about certain types of individuals which I wont go into at this time. I have many visitors some are permanant, some like us are good while others are demons to say the least. As far as I know, while Black strikes an immediate chord of negativity among most people, I cannot append that label to these entities we are discussing since they have never harmed me or affected me in a negetive way. And like you I was cautious, even predjudice during my first encounter which involved 6 of them.
    They came in through my bedroom window while I was in bed. I saw them moving with a purpose around my bed, then one of them grabbed my floor fan and started to move it around in differant spots. I sat up and started talking to them, no they didnt answer. I didnt get to touch them but they touched me. I have read a few statements where people have described them as fast in movement. I have never seen this for myself as they have always moved "floated" but with a pupose in thier movement. In my experience they dont stay very long and I can end our interactions at a any given moment. I can tell you that they are Interdimnesional, and that mankind is evolving to his next level of existance or a better explanation would be the next "frequency". Some are evolving more quickly than others.There are two last things I will discuss with you. Makind is on the apex of an evolution milestone. Many people can feel something is amist but dont know what that is. The other thing is the boys with their toys have learned to open Portals and many entities are coming through.
    Regards,
    Don

  11. #11
    Indigo Member
    Points: 6,369, Level: 23
    Level completed: 64%, Points required for next Level: 181
    Overall activity: 0%
    Achievements:
    SocialSocialVeteranVeteranCreated Blog entry
    Kryptics's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    585
    Points
    6,369
    Level
    23
    Blog Entries
    1
    Thanks
    32
    Thanked 77 Times in 58 Posts
    Rep Power
    8
    Wow, they must be associated with opening the third eye since I hadn't seen anything like that before hand. My experience with them is that they are somewhat intelligent and perhaps simply a reflection of oneself/energy. I personally see 100+ orbs on a daily basis, and have even done some thought-form work to try and make them a bit more useful. I've essentially got a system down to the point where they can respond to things I'm thinking about and give me a yes/no good/bad sort of answer based on their color and movement (up/down yes and no, etc). I have seen some orbs literally fly in front of other people's faces without them realizing it so it has to be something associated with reaching the higher self. I'm curious if any of you have seen boatloads of them zooming around in the sky? I was outside one day and looked up and was surprised to see boatloads of the zooming around... I've also seen some black grey mists which I associated with entities.

    Mankind is indeed evolving at a rate I think we aren't aware of. As an indigo around 19, hanging out with other indigo's I've experienced some very amazing things; I realized that when I was high around my friends, we 'accidentally' had telepathic conversations, between two of us, without realizing it, and everyone around would be very confused....LOL. In fact 2/3 of my closest friends in the indigo range had direct contact with spirits without really inviting onto themselves. The lines between dimensions are becoming thinner and thinner for us to cross....
    Last edited by Kryptics; 06-19-2008 at 06:55 AM.

  12. #12
    Junior Member
    Points: 3,909, Level: 18
    Level completed: 15%, Points required for next Level: 341
    Overall activity: 0%
    Achievements:
    Veteran1000 Experience Points

    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    5
    Points
    3,909
    Level
    18
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Rep Power
    0
    The following is what I have been taught. In my previous postings I mentioned other entites. I have many that are continuously with me 24/7. Some are good while others arent. I would first like to state to the scientists out there that there is no such thing as Black Holes. Secondly everything that exists, pertains to sound. There are entities that walk among us daily, most people cant see them but some can. The easiest way for me to describe this is that they exist beyond the frequency of light and time that we are able to see. then we must expand this knowlege and understand that just as we have a multitude of dimensions, those dimensions also have multitudes of dimesions. So if you thought that our time and space was big,well.........
    Now we need to understand that each time space dimesion has life. Life in many forms, too many for the mind to even imagine. Until recently mankind has not had the abilty or the knowledge to time /space shift, please notice I said until recently.
    Scientists just cant help but play with pandoras box and have opened many portals, making it very easily to time shift "into our" existance. The problem this has created will be very evident in the next few short years. Not all entities are pleasant.We are about to experience oddities on an unprecedented level since the existance of mankind. The doors are wide open and you dont need a ticket or reservation too enter anymore.
    The reason there are negative entities is no mystery. Even though there are many differant forms of life, motives are still limited to what we experience. Pain here is just as painful there, love here is the same there, its no big mystery. The negeative entities, "and there are armies of them" want to be like "MAN". Why you ask? Because of all the countless living entites ever created, only the creation of man was created in Gods image. We hold a very special place in God's creation. And just like jealousy here in our space/time it's no differant in thiers.I would also like to say to all the Ghost Busters out there. You really are experts at disinformation. The problem is your hurting with the spiritual knowledge and growth many people still need to learn. There are no such thing as ghosts.........good grief .....they are living entities and have not come from the grave as you teach.
    And when they claim that they are the ghost of so & So I assure you they are a negative entitiy attempting to mislead you for their own selfish reasons
    God Bless All
    Don.

  13. #13
    Member
    Points: 4,562, Level: 19
    Level completed: 78%, Points required for next Level: 88
    Overall activity: 0%
    Achievements:
    SocialSocialVeteranVeteranCreated Blog entry

    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    218
    Points
    4,562
    Level
    19
    Blog Entries
    3
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 2 Times in 2 Posts
    Rep Power
    7

    Question

    Quote Originally Posted by Kryptics View Post
    Wow, they must be associated with opening the third eye since I hadn't seen anything like that before hand. My experience with them is that they are somewhat intelligent and perhaps simply a reflection of oneself/energy. I personally see 100+ orbs on a daily basis, and have even done some thought-form work to try and make them a bit more useful. I've essentially got a system down to the point where they can respond to things I'm thinking about and give me a yes/no good/bad sort of answer based on their color and movement (up/down yes and no, etc). I have seen some orbs literally fly in front of other people's faces without them realizing it so it has to be something associated with reaching the higher self. I'm curious if any of you have seen boatloads of them zooming around in the sky? I was outside one day and looked up and was surprised to see boatloads of the zooming around... I've also seen some black grey mists which I associated with entities.

    Mankind is indeed evolving at a rate I think we aren't aware of. As an indigo around 19, hanging out with other indigo's I've experienced some very amazing things; I realized that when I was high around my friends, we 'accidentally' had telepathic conversations, between two of us, without realizing it, and everyone around would be very confused....LOL. In fact 2/3 of my closest friends in the indigo range had direct contact with spirits without really inviting onto themselves. The lines between dimensions are becoming thinner and thinner for us to cross....
    Hi, do you mean the white ones with the tails that are high up in the sky?

  14. #14
    Indigo Enthusiast
    Points: 12,142, Level: 33
    Level completed: 28%, Points required for next Level: 508
    Overall activity: 0%
    Achievements:
    Your first GroupVeteranCreated Blog entryTagger Second Class10000 Experience Points
    Light.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    In my awarness
    Posts
    1,231
    Points
    12,142
    Level
    33
    Blog Entries
    1
    Thanks
    365
    Thanked 183 Times in 143 Posts
    Rep Power
    10
    I did something wrong one time and it tried to choke me for it. I did not resist for it was my fault. I knew it was there it was near the ceiling fan it was there for a while and it was so mad at me it tried to choke me but it was energy so I felt a little of it but not all of it.
    I saw one the other night while pulling a guard duty. It was funny it was like one of those old shows were the door is left open slightly. I looked into the room and most people that have come in contact know that if you look at them from the side of your eye you can see them better. Being a empath I knew this one had been there quite some time and that room was its home. But I knew nothing else about it I did not get close enough to feel if it was positive or negative I gave it's space. Earlier that day I had looked up to that room and swore I glanced a lady standing on the second floor for a sec. I did what my grandparents would have done especially my grandmother who was wiccan. I said ummmhhmmm and did not pay it any attention or disturb it. And later that night I had guard duty and that door was the only one open on the top floor on a full moon I knew the energy was strong that night. I dont like to disturb things I witness things but dont bother them who do we think we are to go around on tv show yelling at things and trying to intimidate things for money. That is not smart to do somethings will follow you and money wont help you it is best to be respective to all. Think about it if some of the people on this website pass away after spiritually developing could you imagine what they could be doing in the spiritual realm.
    I live in a small house one time and the first thing I do when I move in a place is sit in the floor and concentrate to see whats there. I knew there was quite a bit of stuff in the place but I thought we could get along. So me and my family at the time moved in I later sw something I had not seen before with my third eye, it was dark portal in the house. It was right smack in the center of the house about six feet from the floor. The people before that lived there was very violent and angry all the time. I knew that before asking the people across the street about it. They had built up so much negative energy that I had to pull some old rituals out of my hat. All I could do was balance the situation I could not fully solve it because I was not fullly balanced at the time I was not who I am today. One day when me and my girlfriend had friends over we were barqueing I dont think the entities approved of the other people there. They had enough strength to pull it off a shelf and throw it across the room in front of every one.
    In my meditation I used to speak with Uriel the gate keeper quite a bit. That time has passed. But I used to travel with him in orb form this shape is to combersome to travel in astral with so I evolve into my orb form and he showed me something you guyz wont believe.
    There are not things comming they have been here watching and operating for quite some time.
    Let me explain what I saw basically it was me Uriel flying in orange gold orb form. Everything was in sort of black and white with hints of colors. We flew up high and boom I saw a huge dark portal like the ones on the sun I believe they are invisible here on the planet. And hundreds and thousands of ships comming through almost like a invasion these ships were huge and there were thousands it was a incredible sight even for a person that has been in meditation for a bit. So basically yes there are many things already here and amoung us.
    In my personal opinion reality is already starting to be strange and abnormal but that is just my spiritual opinion.
    You guyz are the first that I have told of this and might be the last but ohhh well. I might be more dangerous in spiritual form any way lol.



    Love and light.

  15. #15
    Indigo Enthusiast
    Points: 12,142, Level: 33
    Level completed: 28%, Points required for next Level: 508
    Overall activity: 0%
    Achievements:
    Your first GroupVeteranCreated Blog entryTagger Second Class10000 Experience Points
    Light.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    In my awarness
    Posts
    1,231
    Points
    12,142
    Level
    33
    Blog Entries
    1
    Thanks
    365
    Thanked 183 Times in 143 Posts
    Rep Power
    10
    oppps almost a double quote lol.

  16. #16
    Indigo Member
    Points: 5,104, Level: 21
    Level completed: 11%, Points required for next Level: 446
    Overall activity: 0%
    Achievements:
    SocialVeteran5000 Experience Points
    WingedDefender's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    453
    Points
    5,104
    Level
    21
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 1 Time in 1 Post
    Rep Power
    7
    i have dealt with the orbs of this manner, they dont seem to be negative, but they are more like shadows, a physical represantation, of something else, a mirror image almost.

    CJ-
    If only If only the Woodpecker sighs the Bark on the Tree the Winds in the Skies.

  17. #17
    Indigo Member
    Points: 5,104, Level: 21
    Level completed: 11%, Points required for next Level: 446
    Overall activity: 0%
    Achievements:
    SocialVeteran5000 Experience Points
    WingedDefender's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    453
    Points
    5,104
    Level
    21
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 1 Time in 1 Post
    Rep Power
    7
    Quote Originally Posted by Light. View Post
    I We flew up high and boom I saw a huge dark portal like the ones on the sun I believe they are invisible here on the planet. And hundreds and thousands of ships comming through almost like a invasion these ships were huge and there were thousands it was a incredible sight even for a person that has been in meditation for a bit. So basically yes there are many things already here and amoung us.
    In my personal opinion reality is already starting to be strange and abnormal but that is just my spiritual opinion.
    You didnt know that there are gates on earth? - hehehe- Ignorance is bliss light- there was a war, to try to keep those without reservations, out- But it was declared a lost cause, about three weeks ago.

    You think things are starting to be abnormal>?

    hehehe- Dude thier are four year olds controlling the weather we hit wierd a long time ago...

    CJ-
    If only If only the Woodpecker sighs the Bark on the Tree the Winds in the Skies.

  18. #18
    Indigo Enthusiast
    Points: 12,142, Level: 33
    Level completed: 28%, Points required for next Level: 508
    Overall activity: 0%
    Achievements:
    Your first GroupVeteranCreated Blog entryTagger Second Class10000 Experience Points
    Light.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    In my awarness
    Posts
    1,231
    Points
    12,142
    Level
    33
    Blog Entries
    1
    Thanks
    365
    Thanked 183 Times in 143 Posts
    Rep Power
    10
    Quote Originally Posted by WingedDefender View Post
    You didnt know that there are gates on earth? - hehehe- Ignorance is bliss light- there was a war, to try to keep those without reservations, out- But it was declared a lost cause, about three weeks ago.

    You think things are starting to be abnormal>?

    hehehe- Dude thier are four year olds controlling the weather we hit wierd a long time ago...

    CJ-
    Be careful of your ego many things people know they may not say or it is not time to say. Some of us are very eager to share what they know even if it is not the right time.
    Many people here have a lot to share but know that the right people and the right time to share it. Be careful not to show to much ego it might be sign of not readiness.

  19. #19
    Indigo Member
    Points: 5,104, Level: 21
    Level completed: 11%, Points required for next Level: 446
    Overall activity: 0%
    Achievements:
    SocialVeteran5000 Experience Points
    WingedDefender's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    453
    Points
    5,104
    Level
    21
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 1 Time in 1 Post
    Rep Power
    7
    Quote Originally Posted by Light. View Post
    Be careful of your ego many things people know they may not say or it is not time to say. Some of us are very eager to share what they know even if it is not the right time.
    Many people here have a lot to share but know that the right people and the right time to share it. Be careful not to show to much ego it might be sign of not readiness.
    Maybe its time for people to know.....and i do not show ego, but well a little info isnt going to hurt anyone- and talk about ego, your user name is Light- lol
    -mine is the wingeddefender, because it is an awesome name-grins*
    ego, is never truly a bad thing my friend-

    CJ-
    If only If only the Woodpecker sighs the Bark on the Tree the Winds in the Skies.

  20. #20
    Indigo Enthusiast
    Points: 12,142, Level: 33
    Level completed: 28%, Points required for next Level: 508
    Overall activity: 0%
    Achievements:
    Your first GroupVeteranCreated Blog entryTagger Second Class10000 Experience Points
    Light.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    In my awarness
    Posts
    1,231
    Points
    12,142
    Level
    33
    Blog Entries
    1
    Thanks
    365
    Thanked 183 Times in 143 Posts
    Rep Power
    10
    whats wrong with my name

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. I see black shadows
    By butterflyangel in forum Questions & Answers
    Replies: 16
    Last Post: 12-03-2009, 05:43 PM
  2. Get ready to black out!
    By Zen O in forum Indigo Cafe
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 03-29-2008, 05:46 PM
  3. Aura Goes Black
    By TheNewSound in forum Questions & Answers
    Replies: 19
    Last Post: 12-07-2007, 09:32 AM
  4. A few black & white pics...
    By Zen in forum Creativity & Art
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 04-25-2007, 08:51 AM
  5. black
    By blueyedproject in forum Indigo Cafe
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 03-01-2007, 05:46 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •