I got good news and bad news for you....

Library of information and resources for the "Indigo" generation.
I got good news and bad news for you.... «  » by Indi.feat
To the latest information I've obtained is that OMG July 27 is the day guys.
Prepare for broadcast of mass arrest of so many of these fuckers. It's all over, and I'm crying so hard right now, like the lady said I'm falling out of my chair. So that's the good, now the bad news, is that like she says , the fuckers (cabal) for them there done once and for all. The new financial system that will carry us through to the golden age in the near but far future is being planned as we speak. Oh we are in for a ride of our lives, on so many levels so get prepared. The news will broadcast this, in a way as martial law, spreading mass panic. Then again you know how these things go the date gets moved to later date. But already good news, president of bank of America in Seattle I think in Seattle has been arrested, bill gates has been arrested, and George bush Sr. Congress is about to get arrested, president is up for arrest, dozens of law enforcement, bankers, law makers, CIA, FBI YES!!!!!!! It's all over.

Ladydragon.com is the new site. Much as happened, I just got informed, and all this is just crazy. She will tell what you need to do in case of a emergency and martial law and broadcast of mass arrest does occur. So prepare yourselves, I'm doing the same.
Indi.feat

«  » by sshenry
Arrested by who? The only information I can find to support her claims were blogs posted back in March of this year.
sshenry

«  » by Indi.feat
Well I guess you heard about it. I think she is really telling us what's about
To go down especially salusa of Sirius.

She didn't give any names. Perfectly understandable. She not risking here
Site to end up like drakes, but she did mention about an ex-cop hunting down the cabal infiltrates.
And many veterans, mostly ex's, and stuff,
But she is asking us to do our part as well. Forming group
Indi.feat

«  » by sshenry
Oh. Okay, thanks. I happen to be a litte wary of Salusa myself, but I guess some people believe he's the real deal.
sshenry

«  » by Three14
Arresting a figure head does not change anything. you are only feeding panic and fear.
Three14

«  » by WingedHermetic
I believe that there are a lot of bad people in the world, but I would like some more proof that these people have been arrested and by whom.
WingedHermetic

«  » by WingedHermetic
Um... another site similar to ladydragon said this all happened four months ago. I am dubious.
WingedHermetic

«  » by rabana
this site has news reports from all over the world about scandals and corruption being dealt with. make of it what you will--

http://soundofheart.org/galacticfreepress/category/type-post/galactic-free-press/freedom-project
rabana

«  » by WingedHermetic
That is more reputable looking than the other sites I have dug up in the last few minutes and also has interesting looking articles on various other topics. Thank you very much for that link, rabana. I also like your signature.
WingedHermetic

«  » by Indi.feat
Salusa from Sirius means well, there have been others who have said similar things about salusa.
You have the right ideal though, the information I've gotten was that between salusa and the channelor, there have been times when the information being channeled to tge interpreter has been intercepted or at least manipulated a bit, thus channllor was not all aware that dark forces were trying to create there own message within salusa message, but salusa is a service to others, I think they realized this and made sure that messages were no longer being manipulated, this was a while ago though.
Indi.feat

«  » by Indi.feat
It sure brings awareness that something is going on though. The panic and fear is the sense of insecurity, and not being incontrol, and invulnerablity.
Indi.feat

«  » by Three14
WingedHermetic wrote:I believe that there are a lot of bad people in the world, but I would like some more proof that these people have been arrested and by whom.

I believe bad people are a cowardly societies way of saying [i:x2rs2tq7]He can take everything away from me[/i:x2rs2tq7]
Bad people are fostered and permitted. They exist because we fear the choice.
Three14

«  » by Indi.feat
This did help me kinda release, I brought out in tears, didn't know it had a bearing on me so much, possible from my past lives. But it made me invision where I'd be in the future, I felt some energy there, a different person, a fulfilling out look on life, a sense of freedom, and so much more. Like beauty ...lol

A sense of silence is now needed in the world
Indi.feat

«  » by Three14
Indi.feat wrote:This did help me kinda release, I brought out in tears, didn't know it had a bearing on me so much, possible from my past lives. But it made me invision where I'd be in the future, I felt some energy there, a different person, a fulfilling out look on life, a sense of freedom, and so much more. Like beauty ...lol

A sense of silence is now needed in the world

Thats where I exist - I donèt get anything else.
Three14

«  » by climbing
Bill Gates got arrested? :confused:
climbing

«  » by Indi.feat
Drake is the guy, he has the green light in case those of you have not took a look at the site, the military will notify him, after they make there 24 hr sweep, he will send out the green light, just about every media channel will broadcast, basically disclosure. THE EVENT
Indi.feat

«  » by rabana
he also wants you to join the militia. i'm a little wary of drake. his green light has turned out to be nothing.
rabana

«  » by Justin The Creator
July 27? thats the day before my birthday............................................................................................................................................wow.
Justin The Creator

«  » by Indi.feat
rabana wrote:he also wants you to join the militia. i'm a little wary of drake. his green light has turned out to be nothing.

Well we at least have till July 27, I really really do, wanna see a BIG EVENT. If nothing happens, well that's all I will post here. But there is a LIST and there has been mass arrest, remember I posted awhile back the list of so many resignation, well they all chose freedom, therefore no arrest.
Indi.feat

«  » by Indi.feat
climbing wrote:Bill Gates got arrested? :confused:

He was on that LIST. He got what he deserved.
He literally stood around dozens of people and propagated how he was going to reduce the population, and all the rich is just clap their hands to applaud him like some sick joke, and he tried over throwing the new financial system so it was claimed. So YES! That man got ARRESTED!
Indi.feat