Hello Everyone

Don't be afraid to introduce yourself, we're all friendly here.

Hello Everyone

«  » by J Ablaze
Not long ago, I heard the term "Indigo people" and didn't think much of it until I read more about them online and that's when I found myself. All the signs made it clear and it's nice to finally know why my life has been so hard. Over the years, I barely showed my sensitive side because I felt vulnerable and out of place from my differences which led to a lot of pain/anger swelling up inside of me. Boredom would also make me lash out at people who don't understand (including fake, selfish friends) since it leaves me with nothing to do but dwell on the past, constantly trapped in my own head no matter how much I do to stay strong and busy. The anxiety, insomnia and depression wears me down to the point of apathy, but the heaviest burden of all is loneliness. I hit a road block and all the inspirational quotes don't help me find balance, they aggravate me even more. Can't say I've burnt out any lights unless it's with my bare fist. Haha...

Hope to connect with some people here, it's been a long road without the support I need to stay motivated and focused throughout my journey in life. And I'm glad to help others who feel the same.
J Ablaze

Hi J Ablaze :)

Welcome to IS, I'm sure you will find some people to connect with here. Its a pretty diverse forum, a community of unique individuals that connect to one another by exchange of knowledge, ways, and experiences.
tmt

Blogs: 31

Hmm, only one person welcomed me yet there's a bunch who I'm sure can relate. :(
J Ablaze

Welcome and make yourself at home. Know that you are not alone in what you are going through and this is a great place for support and expressing your thoughts and ideas. Glad you are here!
FirstWave

Blogs: 32

" wrote: The anxiety, insomnia and depression wears me down to the point of apathy, but the heaviest burden of all is loneliness. I hit a road block and all the inspirational quotes don't help me find balance, they aggravate me even more. Can't say I've burnt out any lights unless it's with my bare fist. Haha...

Hi there. Had heard the term "indigo children" before, but never, ever thought it could refer to me. Kept trying to fit in, not be myself. This morning, finally realized i was one. The pieces are falling into place...the long and short of what i am trying to say, is for the first time in my life i felt joy and this is because i know i am not alone. Neither are you! Express and create as you feel fit! You are so much more than a person who can respond to an "inspirational quote" That is what i am going to do! Blessings ~~~~~i wish you joy!
arielette

Welcome! I have the same issues I was starting to get depressed and anxiety ridden. Just recently have I started to work on my chakra's with hope of finding some balance in my life. I hope you find some balance in yours too..
hippieheart

Return to index page Introductions