Willing to Read: Energy Readings by sshenry

Discussion on the mystery of Energy, Auras, Chakras, and Kundalini.
Oh wow, the list is long, I might as well get in now. Thank you very much!
Smile

*smiles at smile*
sshenry

Blogs: 106

YOU make an incredible impact Sshenry. You've helped out EVERYONE on this board SO MUCH. We are ALL very grateful to have you here. Don't push yourself too hard, even if its on our behalf. You read very clearly and precisely, and you do a lot of good in the world every single day you are alive. Don't stress, because I worry about you doing that by trying to do too much. So much will be done on its own, and you understand that very clearly. I know this message might be unnecessary but it is just the ramblings of love, my dear and beloved friend in Christ and Spirit.
Optimystic

Blogs: 2

" wrote:Yes, may I get one as well.

MBIERN2...I'd say contentment, but it's not. Not quite contentment. It's - well, more of a knowing that things are falling into place. Interest in what is coming next. But the fact that things are falling into place is a bit disconcerting as well. There is concern. For some one in particular? Maybe they're not changing as you are - or interested in what you are becoming? Or not open to what you are becoming? That causes a hesitation of sorts. A hesitation that stops just short of being okay with how things are falling into place.

As to your energy: There are two of you. Do you realize what you are doing? There is you - an incredibly powerful person in your own right, and then there is a you that you project to other people. You've invested a lot of energy into the projection - so much that those you present it to believe it IS you. Sometimes you even believe it's you yourself for a little while, but never completely. Somewhere deep down, you know why your'e doing it. It's because there is that other you - that powerful you - that you that scares people with the intenseness of its energy, and you don't want them to get scared away.

The projection is so very well done! Really, it is all the things that the real you is, but without the energy that makes people uncomfortable. That you keep tucked safely away. The only problem is, without the power to complete it - you never feel that things are quite right. Don't be afraid - really - combining the two can be a little unnerving, but its also incredibly liberating. And man oh man, a fully integrated you! lol, that will be a sight to see!
sshenry

SSHenry, thank you so much for getting back to me. I really appreciate your input.
MBIERN2

Everyone's on The List. Sshenry did 365* of readings in this thread. Just do your study and you'll find the message you're looking for.

Of course, you knew this all along! Why do you pretend to know otherwise?

Don't waste Time or Space! We've had all the reading we need and want! Let the poor dogs sleep, and the sisters of the Pleides go to their award show!

The stars assist us ALL! The zodiac too!
Optimystic

Sshenry is a bona fide Queen of the Crystal People.

She helps a lot of people every day and its great we have her here on the site :)

Nonetheless, we can all do the same things she does.

While there's nothing wrong with asking for help on occaion, we should ALL work and train so that we accept, utilize, understand, intuit, and adapt our OWN gifts to whatever it is we need!

The Spirit of Truth, Love, and Peace flows through each and every one of us!
Not one person here doesn't have a gift in one form or another.

This message may be redundant, but it bears repeating:

Honor the talents of others;
Just make sure you're not burying your own!
;)

:D
Optimystic

" wrote:InOurNature and IM, yes, you are both still on the list - thanks to all for being so patient!

In fact - the list as it stands, for those interested:

3rdstarchild,
MBiern2
Dancingstar
Cusp_child
Mogget03
Forrest
Phoenixdown
Larryb71
BlueMoon
Harvester
blueyes
starfyre
teddybear
indigomelbourne
dionysus
kserra
lelitv
kalei
Ascended Legend
Kliybwn
gray9

If I've missed your name, let me know and I'll add you on. Or if you want your name removed -let me know.

Hi SSHenry :)

You not added me to your list.
My request is in 691st post on page 35 http://indigosociety.com/showthread.php?27673-Willing-to-Read-Energy-Readings-by-sshenry&p=665922&viewfull=1#post665922

I should be after MBiern2

:)
Pawel

Oh, I was on page 34... I think before the start of your list :). I can see how it's easy to skip over folks! Following the threads is a bit confusing, ha. But I'd still be happy to get a reading whenever is good for you!
Alhambra

Blogs: 4

My name isn't on the list, I requested a little while back :) can I be added again please.
xox
Ishtarmagic

Blogs: 1

Your name is established in Heaven, Earth, and Hell, as Queen of all you survey. Is that not sufficient?
Optimystic

Everyone's been added. *hugs* to you Optimystic.
sshenry

i no ur so busy but i would be grateful if u could fit me in somewhere please
anita5

sshenry, thankyou so much please add me to your list. druanne13
druanne13

Could you PM my reading please, when you get around to me :)
KalEl

" wrote:Could you PM my reading please, when you get around to me :)

I've made a note of it :)
sshenry

I think you forgot me again! According to your list I was before MBiern2....
3rdstarchild

No hon - I've got you - you're second down after dancingstar. :)
sshenry

" wrote:Peeks her head in to see if she's had any words yet. Nope!! s'ok, I'm enjoying and eagerly awaiting!!!! And like Hall said, I would love to see a reading on you Steph!!! Your energy is SO brilliant and beautiful, like a beacon for so many!! I love to bask in the warmth of your sunshine!!! :) Gosh you are bright!!! *hugs* Cheers to you this beautiful day!!

Dancingstar...so many things expected of you. So many things you are supposed to be for so many people. Sometimes it feels overwhelming, exhausting even, but then all it takes is one person saying "oh! I get it!" and you get re-energized. Too bad that doesn't happen more often though, and some days it seems as if you'll never be able to break through some people's shells. There is one in particular that is a rather hard to get through to. Pity that it is the one you want to get through to the most. Whatever you do, don't give up! It may not seem as if they are listening, but days, weeks, months even years down the road they may remember something you said, something you did, and the shell will crack.

But anyway....to your energy...

Well that's a first! I feel heat radiating off you - almost like someone with a sunburn, only this isn't physical heat but energetic heat. Your energetic furnace is turned up high and sometimes cranks out more heat than you know what to do with. And what I keep seeing in my head looks like an infrared picture of a person-shape, and the core is a white-hot heat, turning to yellow, then red, then just a pinkish-violet on the outside, but tendrils/flickers/flashes of the white hot and yellow keep breaking through, making the top layers sparkly. Every now and again, when the heat builds up too high, you have a "flash" where everything turns white/yellow and then goes back to how it was. Interesting, because it almost seems to overwhelm you! Do you get drained occasionally? Probably after a really clear insight or energetic burst, and then you feel drained? That would be why. You've got a lot of energy there - but the problem is, you're not harnessing it. Harnessing isn't restricting, so don't be afraid of the word - harnessing is putting it to use, keeping the fire steady and controllable so it doesn't consume you, or drain you.
sshenry

I hope I havent been forgotten, would love my energy read, thanks.

Namaste.
oceansview