Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Indigo Member
    Level completed: 37%, Points required for next Level: 252
    Overall activity: 0%
    Achievements:
    SocialSocial1 year registered1000 Experience Points
    Level
    Thanks
    In the begening of the video they said that they believe suicide is okay. That's scary. But if everyone there is of their own free will then that is their choice. But what about the children? when people move to communes they leave everything. I wonder how their children feel or if the parents took them into real consideration. I agree it's not good to judge, but at the same time it's not okay to look the other way when people are essentially joining a cult and taking their children with them. We are lucky that we can discuss these things here. I could be wrong. I don't know all the answers. But I believe Jesus would reach out to all. not just some small town in Russia. Reminds me off Jim Jones or David Koresh

watching it furthur...
    -it really bothers me that they teach the young girls how they should be with men...and that the men are the masters. (this is so dangerous)
    -No one has the right to take anyone's passport!
    -also if he is trying to spread a message i find it odd that they made him turn the camera off for the sermon and then had someone tell him what was said.
    -surprised he didn't take the opportunity to speak to give a message to the Christians around the world. One of his congregation did refer to him as Jesus (When talking about the rock) and he said him self he has conscious and unconscious memories of christs life.

I just pray that I'm wrong and everyone there is living in a blessed way and that they will prosper with their life choices.
    Last edited by angienader; 12-04-2012 at 07:26 AM.

Indigo Member
    Level completed: 55%, Points required for next Level: 135
    Overall activity: 1.0%
    Achievements:
    Social1 year registeredTagger Second Class1000 Experience Points
    Level
    Thanks
    The guy's just a starseed vampirizing off the christ consciousness energy to feed his ego...there are many like him, with the good looks, etc...fooling people...they're imposters...If he was ugly I bet people wouldn't follow him...
    He's preventing people from getting in touch with their true powers by telling them to depend on him - an outer source...
    Indigos can spot these wolves in sheep's clothing...that's why we're here...to awaken people to the subtle manipulations and lies of people like this...they are preventing mass awakening to the inner Christos so they can feed off our energy...whether they are doing it consciously or not...

Indigo Rookie
    Level completed: 66%, Points required for next Level: 69
    Achievements:
    SocialSocial3 months registered3 months registered1000 Experience Points

Level
    Thanks
    These dingbats are a dime a dozen. May I present Lord 'Stevie' the messiah -

Heavens knows what mind-fuck agency got inside of this poor sap's brain pan.

Old Soul
    Level completed: 78%, Points required for next Level: 265
    Overall activity: 34.0%
    Achievements:
    SocialSocialYour first GroupRecommendation Second ClassVeteran

Level
    Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,059 Times in 2,313 Posts
    To all:
    What leads you to believe he is not Jesus?
    Or any of these men who have spoken so
    are not Him . . .

The prophesy is of a Second Coming.
    I wonder how many who are Jesus have
    arrived to find the no one will believe Him?
    Not even His Many Faithful Followers .
    Not one :-(

That is sad, but very few believed Him
    in his day. So I guess what is new?
    Be in harmony,
    be in beauty.
    roger
    Last edited by Psychic Child; 03-01-2013 at 03:01 PM.
    Be in Harmony, Walk in Beauty. . .
    This is a navajo journey-way blessing it was given to me
    by a navajo healer-shaman, pappa john,

Indigo Enthusiast
    Level completed: 71%, Points required for next Level: 233
    Overall activity: 5.0%
    Achievements:
    SocialSocialYour first GroupYour first GroupVeteran
    Level
    Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Wasn't there a prophsey that before the second coming would be a guy named Steve woh would be a total *hole and shatter many expectations, hopes and delusions. That with the hammer blow of disdelusionment would come the Revelation that the One whom they were seeking presence was as plain as day, glorious from sky to sky clear as the cloudrays?
    Dum Spiro Spero Meliora
    .... but why hope for better when you can settle for best! Hidden Content

Indigo Member
    Level completed: 97%, Points required for next Level: 11
    Achievements:
    SocialSocialSocialYour first GroupYour first Group
    Level
    Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Wooooow how one man can lie so much in a video.-_____- thx for sharing LunarLotus
    "Taking small steps on the pebble stones on a river will take you across a obstacle.Flying through the night sky in a forest.Your free to be the clouds.Running through a flower field you find two paths.Do you have a choice like before anymore?"

Old Soul
    Achievements:

Level
    Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Clear Blue Sky View Post
    Wasn't there a prophsey that before the second coming would be a guy named Steve woh would be a total *hole and shatter many expectations, hopes and delusions. That with the hammer blow of disdelusionment would come the Revelation that the One whom they were seeking presence was as plain as day, glorious from sky to sky clear as the cloudrays?
    funny . .
    Maybe like Jesus we need to wait
    600 years to find out who he was.
    Be in harmony,
    be in beauty.
    roger

Indigo Member
    Achievements:
    Level
    Thanks
    To Pockshimmo:

LOL!!!

Indigo Member
    Achievements:
    Level
    Thanks
    To Psychic Child: I suggest you read Ashayana Deane for an alternate view on Christ and the crucifixion..."the Three Christs"...pp.99-105 in Voyagers, Volume II
    The Bible is largely a manipulative document, altered many times by the power interests for their purposes...

And even if that guy in the video was a Christ (I, like Deane, believe Christ is a composite figure), why would anyone in their right mind allow him to take their power away and give it to him? That is the main cause of what is called by Deane "astral tagging"...

Isn't it supposed to be an inner covenant in the heart? Not an outer worship of a man and his Disney World village...

We have to use our critical Indigo thinking
    Last edited by laureye; 03-02-2013 at 09:23 AM.

Old Soul
    Achievements:

Level
    Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by laureye View Post
    To Psychic Child: I suggest you read Ashayana Deane for an alternate view on Christ and the crucifixion..."the Three Christs"...pp.99-105 in Voyagers, Volume II
    The Bible is largely a manipulative document, altered many times by the power interests for their purposes...

And even if that guy in the video was a Christ (I, like Deane, believe Christ is a composite figure), why would anyone in their right mind allow him to take their power away and give it to him? That is the main cause of what is called by Deane "astral tagging"...

Isn't it supposed to be an inner covenant in the heart? Not an outer worship of a man and his Disney World village...

We have to use our critical Indigo thinking

I agree, and that was the point of my post.
    It is possible that Dean is correct. It is possible that he was not.

The Suffice Poet Rumi, 600 years later after "The Crucifixion",
    comments that the Sufi admire Jesus and they quote Him often
    in temple carvings.

In 1944 [at 14] I was a lay Methodist preacher. Our Youth Group
    organized a Performance group of 8 teens that traveled in N. Ohio,
    Performing our road show Saturday Afternoons. There were
    eight of us that took turns in the traditional church service.
    Our 7 member string band lead the singing of the Old songs,
    building the empathy. I was the speaker/lay/preacher.

I was able to RV into the Bible and "read" the "intentions"
    of what was written. {you can too, simple RV or Clairsentients.]
    Some chapters were political, and some were mixed modified,
    some rang true.
    I based my talks on the true ones . . . .
    and we performed to standing room only crowds.

A Good use for the psi-abilities is gathering
    hidden formation and speaking of it.
    Be in harmony,
    be in beauty.
    roger
    Last edited by Psychic Child; 03-02-2013 at 12:47 PM.

Indigo Member
    Achievements:
    Level
    Thanks
    Aah yes ...the very Indigo ability to decipher hidden messages...Thanks...Laura

12. The Following User Says Thank You to laureye For This Useful Post:

Psychic Child (03-02-2013)

Indigo Enthusiast
    Level completed: 87%, Points required for next Level: 65
    Achievements:
    SocialSocialSocialSocial1 year registered

Level
    Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by LunarLotus View Post
    I was just relaxing floating through youtube and came across this video.

Now, the "Teacher"...as his followers call him...has made a very tidy, idealist, man-favoring community look like a very sweet deal...and it's not all bad.

But do you guys think stuff like this is harmless....or that it's vamperic and controlling?

I oscillate between the two emotions..on the one hand, well, okay, if they want to believe that way, that's cool...but what unsettles me is someone asking people to pray to them...and being so inaccessible. I feel like...if people are going to 'follow' you (makes be bristle) then shouldn't you be present and tangible?

You're removing mystery, remember?

It was an interesting 20 minutes.

And the one university student he meets....looks absolutely terrified. I felt sorry for him.
    Wow... "A woman behaving as a leader and taking man's responsibility leads to disharmony. If she rejects these rules, she puts her health at risk. The harmony will punish her with a woman disease."

I'm not going to nitpick her choice of words... BUT... if this is a true statement (I don't personally believe that) then that means every time you see a woman with a "female disease", it's a wonder whether or not they have it because they tried to "be their own woman". Like, I'm just imagining them reading an article or hearing a story about a relative's friend or something, and they hear they have a "female disease" and if they immediately go, "ahh, they weren't being a good wife!"

As far as "the teacher"... he certainly seems to have "showmanship qualities"... the way he descended the stairs slowly... you know he was doing it so he could leave a long memory for the people who were watching him. Because he very well could've walked faster... but he deliberately chose to walk at a slow pace. So either he has some sort of physical ailment (doubtful, because according to their beliefs, this would mean it's because he was breaking one of their rules or something)... or he was doing it to make the moment last as long as possible. And then HE LEFT! He blessed the bread and LEFT! I mean, he's got all these people "following him" and he chooses not be social with them? I find that odd. And then he said, "Do not act as a superior to others, this will lead to death"... but that's exactly what he's doing. Then again, he might be aware of this and that's why he didn't stay long at the "service".

Basically, he's practicing some very core morals. Yes, I can see how this way of living might seem a little sexist in a world where a lot of places try to embrace equal opportunity. But it takes a LOT of responsibility out of finding out your place in life. If you're a woman, you help the man. If you're a man, the woman helps you and you do man stuff. No cussing, no smoking, no drinking. No meat. ... They have pretty landscaping, solar electricity, education (I didn't get the vibe that they prevent women from learning to read so that's good)... and nothing was addressed as far as people who choose this life, and then decide they don't want it anymore and leave. I didn't see anything about them forcing people to stay.

The creepy thing is that yes sure, they look up to one man as their leader... but sometimes, it's easier for some people to throw their responsibilities as far as how to live their life onto someone else instead of figuring it out for themselves.

Also, a guy said he certainly saw a UFO. Doesn't mean it's from ETs! A triangle with spheres on the corners... that sounds like a military drone to me. But if you're not around this type of stuff often to know what it is... I can see how someone might jump to this conclusion.

It didn't address anything about them sharing wives, or abusing children... so I'd like to hope that's because they don't do these things. They have a no cussing rule so they prefer manners, and that's refreshing.

But he couldn't answer what his favorite food was because he interprets things differently than everyone else? So his taste buds don't function like every other human's does? Riiiight.

Except for the fact that people go, "have you accepted the teacher?"... everything else seems harmless. They've done their best to build a utopian society with rules. So long as there isn't anything absolutely disgusting happening behind the scenes that they hide from the public... I see nothing wrong with it mostly. I mean, I don't agree with forcing people to have old fashioned, "traditional" man/wife roles... but I can see the appeal others see in it. I personally wouldn't be able to do it. I might be able to pretend for a year or so... I mean it's not hard to cook/clean/do woman things and let the man do all the "man work"... but eventually it might drive me mad if there's something I want to do and can't do it because of "their rules".

And someone said that even when you're standing next to him, he feels like he's far away. It can feel like that when you're around a crazy person, too. It feels like that when you're around someone who's always deep in thought. If he feels far away, he might not embrace, "living in the moment" either which I thought I read that's what Jesus was about too. Something about a story where he was at some lady's house. He had just sat down to tell a story or just speak to the people in the room. One girl sat down to listen, the other was trying to clean up and wanted the girl sitting to help her clean up... but Jesus was like, "be more like the girl sitting down, live in the moment, the dishes can wait" or something like that.
    Snoochie BoochiesHidden Content = an intentional experiment.

Indigo Member
    Achievements:
    Level
    Thanks
    Yeah the thing about women not supposed to have positions of responsibility reminds me of what St. Peter supposedly felt about Mary Magdalene, the bride of one of the Christ avatars - Jeshuwua Ahumbra (the most popular, but apparently not the highest level avatar, who was supposedly born around the same time and was Jeshua Sananda Melchizedek). St. Peter was JEALOUS that Mary had so much authority, so he tried to undermine her...
    I heard onece some story that stuck in my mind..when all the gods got together to create the world, there was a female god amongst them who said the creation was slightly too male-oriented, and that this would upset the whole balance of creation...the other gods ignored her, and so we have all the horrors caused by a patriarchal world...
    Avatars came to try and correct this error, but they failed...

Also I like your comment about the triangle UFO - most definitely government - it is important to make these UFO distinctions such as you have made...
    I'm guessing that he's being mind-controlled, as many, if not all cult leaders are puppets in government mind control experiments...

Indigo Enthusiast
    Level completed: 87%, Points required for next Level: 65
    Achievements:
    SocialSocialSocialSocial1 year registered

Level
    Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by laureye View Post
    I'm guessing that he's being mind-controlled, as many, if not all cult leaders are puppets in government mind control experiments...
    I find this very unlikely.

I think that anyone with the right amount of charisma, that know what to say, and knows what people want to hear, can say the right things to draw people in. I've witnessed people in real life who had some sort of "life event" that caused them to think they were "one of the chosen ones" but they didn't come right out and say that or act that way... but things they said seemed to make a lot of sense, some things, not so much... later they realized that they were being delusional. Now why some people are able to leave this delusion and others not? I think some people like this delusion... and others don't. Which is why I think some people are able to "get out of it" and why some don't. And these people that I've witnessed certainly weren't being "mind controlled".

All it takes to be a cult leader, is to seem like you have the answers. Which isn't hard to do in the right setting, with the right listeners. There are varying degrees I've seen of this happening in HS... but it wasn't religion related. It was more like, people looked up to them, wanted to be like them, they seemed like they knew something more than everyone else... and people were drawn to them. But when you get the person in private, and pick at their brain (if they let you), you can see they don't really know anything more than anyone else does.

I think an interesting experiment would be to show "cult leaders" footage of other "cult leaders" in documentary settings or even home video settings, something that's preferably unbiased... and see what they have to say about each other.

This ad goes away when you register.
    Snoochie BoochiesHidden Content = an intentional experiment.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123