ghosts&kids

General Indigo Generation discussion
hi
i don't know what to think or do when my 2yrs old nephew get afraid and say : "there's a naughty man at the window" and there's no one the others can see..it started 2 months ago..he sees him at home and at my parents home mostly at night..he is a good kid..never had problem sleeping,when he's tired he say let's sleep and he was sleeping all night..but now he wake up frightened and want to go to sleep in living room..i was researching and there are kid's seeing ghosts..but i don't know how to help him..i don't want him to be afraid or have some trauma because of spirits running around him.. :( if anyone had some experience please help!
thank you :)
rija

by rija
no one heard anything like this or what?? :D
rija

by Link
Well, I don't believe in ghosts because the dead are dead, ashes to ashes, dust to dust.
I do know demons exist, and pretend to be ghosts..I can see them , who's who.
I recently found out that my daughter sees the same exact demon I used to see when I was little.
He used to lead me places, try exposing me to things that a child shouldn't see, he tried to take my innocence, and corrupt me, that is his purpose.
Although he shows himself more freaky looking than the "IT" clown, what sickened me most about him was that he was perverted. A demon rapist.
He gave me visions of what he was thinking, he came after me in astral all the time threatening. But he couldn't touch me, in fact he only brought out the warrior in me, and i wasn't afraid to mock him. After a while he gave up on me, but he's always been around.
I've felt his anger towards me all my life, he's very pissed off and so are the others like him. He doesn't know how to lose but neither do I, but the thing is..I am in human form with a preternatural tolerance for trials, quick wit for mind games, and no fear for myself what so ever.

I know he does this to other intuitive children, not only my family.
I know some demons are assigned to families in order to weaken the minds of the intuitive children starting from early on, and it continues, generation after generation.
This is something I've known all my life naturally, and it was revealed it to me once again through my daughter.

I still see him but I guess I've learned to block him out, I also know that if you bring it up again, they will come, we are actually summoning them in a round about way... unknowingly of course.
Anyways, (my daughter) has seen him, and she described him as red and blue (the same colors as the one i saw), and I knew deep down, that she was seeing the same one, but I was in a bit of denial.
Last week my mother told me my daughter saw him again in the bathroom mirror.
My mother was visiting me 2 days ago and we got to talking about it again, so i decided to draw the clown demon on a piece of paper, I've blocked his image out of my mind for many many years, but when i drew his picture, it was right there and still fresh.
I didn't show the drawing to my daughter, but i had her draw what she sees as well.
It's the same identical demon. She's not scared, because we always talk about theses kinds of things.
She's not alone in this like I was as a child, shes got a head start.
I know they (demons) love to bother extra sensitive children, they try to break them and corrupt them, and keep them from becoming leaders, healers, ect.
Link

When I was around 3-5 I used to play with my "imaginary friend" named Sadie. We talked/played/all sorts of stuff...it was definitely a sort of guide, in retrospect.

Turns out my old dead relative shares the same name ;D.

We're all encompassed within the GREAT spirit, so no surprise that fragments are roaming around ;D.

Just throwing it out there ;P.

Much love,

Peace.
SurrogateSpark

by rija
well i don't know what is it..but all i found on internet were ghosts stories..so i assumed that's what he sees..we are Christians so we do not mess with that stuff..and i don't know much..the other day he sad that the man is at the window and he is sleeping..he is afraid..he started to have bad dreams..how did you handle that? it stopped to happening by it self or someone helped you? i just want him to have good sleep and normal childhood..he is to small to draw.. he is very smart kid and he talks a lot..he is very sensitive and he was fearful before this started..
rija

[QUOTE=rija;972056]well i don't know what is it..but all i found on internet were ghosts stories..so i assumed that's what he sees..we are Christians so we do not mess with that stuff..and i don't know much..the other day he sad that the man is at the window and he is sleeping..he is afraid..he started to have bad dreams..how did you handle that? it stopped to happening by it self or someone helped you? i just want him to have good sleep and normal childhood..he is to small to draw.. he is very smart kid and he talks a lot..he is very sensitive and he was fearful before this started..[/QUOTE]

Here's the helpful part:

I used to have AWFUL AWFUL night terrors growing up as a kid. What FIXED this forever: is my brother told me I could control my dreams(you can, lucid dreaming: look it up ;D).

"Demons" are more likely misunderstood spirits, and yes, many are upset...they're just looking for love in all the wrong places, though. Just tell your child that everything is okay and that the "man" cannot do anything to him if he doesn't want him to. Teach him to use his willpower, it's a saving grace in those shoes.

;D
SurrogateSpark

by magonia
Ive seen when I was younger. It transfixed me to a certain point and their was more three witnesses to the event.
magonia

Hi. My name is Angel. When I was 10 I started seeing ghosts and hearing them. My mom had previous experience with ghosts so here is what I quickly learned.....first know in FULL AUTHORITY GOD LIGHT IS ALWAYS STRONGER THEN ANY DARK!!!! So what you do is circle God LIGHT down from the heavens around your baby, then around you, then around your room, your house, your property.... COMMAND (Spirits have to listen to our words because we are in a free will zone), Command that all entities that are not of the HIGHEST FREQUENCY OF GOD LIGHT return to God Source of Light. If they resist, cast white God Light spiraling down and circling around them and fling them out back to God.

Explain to your baby that "we are all spirits in a body and sometimes spirits get lost as they are finding their way back to God. This man that you see is just a lost spirt. If you want, tell him to go back to God."

FYI: When I was 10 , I had a child spirit that followed me around because she thought I was here mother... as I looked like her mother in a past life. We had a lady come and do an exorcism. Also, my house was build on an indian battle ground and my mom and I released all the lost souls back to God. Mom and I did exercisims on other peoples homes until I was 17yrs old and then I told the spirit kingdom that I LIVE IN A FREE WILL ZONE and I do not want to see hear, or experience with the spirit world....I never heard, or have visual sight of spirits again.... I did this because their frequency is not High... its 2D and 3D and I like to play with Angels and Fairies...

Hope this helps. The main key is not to get into fear, they feed of fear energy is they are spirits of lower vibrations... Command God Light and they will disappear.

Love you~
angellight

by Link
[QUOTE=SurrogateSpark;972057]Here's the helpful part:

I used to have AWFUL AWFUL night terrors growing up as a kid. What FIXED this forever: is my brother told me I could control my dreams(you can, lucid dreaming: look it up ;D).

"Demons" are more likely misunderstood spirits, and yes, many are upset...they're just looking for love in all the wrong places, though. Just tell your child that everything is okay and that the "man" cannot do anything to him if he doesn't want him to. Teach him to use his willpower, it's a saving grace in those shoes.

;D[/QUOTE]

Misunderstood yes, because they do not think like humans.
They aren't looking for love, although some of them show repentance by helping people out in the world lending their spiritual powers for extraordinary things.
Some are pure evil.
Fear has a smell, they will smell it, and use your fears against you.
The powerful ones can come in our realm quiet easily by possessing a weak vessel.
Link

by rija
thank you all!you are helping..but he doesn't want to talk about what is scaring him anymore..the other night my sister take him to sleep and he stared at the one point and she couldn't have his attention..when he came around he was scared and wanted to go in the living room..then i take him into room we were praying and after the prayer he started to panic again..and wanted to go into living room again..i was like what is it..what scares you? but he is just staring at my sadly..i said tell me..you can tell me..but he doesn't want to talk about it anymore..then he asked me what was i afraid of? he is 2yrs old so it's like he don't know what he sees and don't know to explain..then i took holly water and blessed him and the room..the thing is always at the window so i left glass with water at the window..he fall a sleep in 2 minutes holding little angel in his arm..he struggle all night in his sleep..he does dream bad but this fear is before he falls a sleep..

tnx
rija

Return to index page Indigo Phenomenon