Indigo Rookie
    Level completed: 75%, Points required for next Level: 50
    Overall activity: 0%
    Achievements:
    1 year registered1000 Experience Points
    Level
    Thanks

my twin flame broke up with me today

We've only been together for two years. It started off incredible and stayed incredible. Lately it put me at my wits end. I just felt so unloved and like I was wasting my time. Nothing I could say in the world would sink in. Today he sounded so much like he didn't even care.. for the first time. I never heard it so emotionless.

Part of me wants to lay in bed and just cry all day which is what I am doing. The other half of me is done being hurt and let him go without a care in the world and get back on the boat. I feel so empty and torn and heartbroken.

If he's not coming back he's not but I won't be chasing someone who takes me for granted. I already gave up everything I had to get this far.

He is my other half and my twin flame, but frankly I don't like the other half of myself anymore.

This ad goes away when you register.

What is the appropriate action? I haven't dealt with a breakup since I was eighteen.

Indigo Enthusiast
    Level completed: 18%, Points required for next Level: 492
    Overall activity: 2.0%
    Achievements:
    Social1 year registered5000 Experience Points

Level
    Thanks
    Take care of yourSelf. Chances are he wasn't your twin flame at all, but a soulmate - because that's what soulmates do. They challenge us into new situations that we need to deal with.

Take some time. Let the situation go. Learn what you can from what has happened. Look at how you were treated, and how you treated him - and how you treated yourSelf in the relationship - and learn from it. Carry within yourself the Love that you now know.

<3

3. The Following User Says Thank You to sentienne For This Useful Post:

Indigo Dog (10-05-2012)

Indigo Rookie
    Achievements:
    Level
    Thanks
    Thanks, I know how rare twin flames are but we are without a doubt twin flames. Its not that its a heavily romantic relationship, definitely not in the least, its just that we are one and the same.

I know it might be the runner dynamic but I'm just scared and pissed off.

Indigo Member
    Level completed: 82%, Points required for next Level: 75
    Achievements:
    SocialSocialSocialSocialYour first Group
    Level
    Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Sounds like just a soul mate to me. I know its exciting the idea of finding your twin flame. But you can feel one in the same with anyone you let it happen with because we are all from the same place and we are all connected to each other.

It is easy to get involved and mistake someone for a twin flame. The thing is, when you find your twin flame.. there is no worry at all about the relationship, there is no drama between the two of you.. there is no pausing in life just being in the moment together.. in fact, its quite the opposite.

The minute you guys meet, you start evolving faster together at the same pace, you guys are on the same level and know all the same wisdom. You go through life together along with the collective whole. You will have nothing to argue about or disagree soon because you are twins and meant to be on the same level to evolve together.

You guys focused on your relationship at the end questioning it and broke up... Twin flames don't do that, they don't have time because they are wrapped up in gaining so much wisdom together so quickly ever since they reunited...

Indigo Member
    Level completed: 82%, Points required for next Level: 75
    Achievements:
    SocialSocialSocialSocialYour first Group
    Level
    Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Disagree upon*** not "soon" ...upon** hahah

Indigo Rookie
    Achievements:
    Level
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Lion Lady View Post
    Sounds like just a soul mate to me. I know its exciting the idea of finding your twin flame. But you can feel one in the same with anyone you let it happen with because we are all from the same place and we are all connected to each other.

It is easy to get involved and mistake someone for a twin flame. The thing is, when you find your twin flame.. there is no worry at all about the relationship, there is no drama between the two of you.. there is no pausing in life just being in the moment together.. in fact, its quite the opposite.

The minute you guys meet, you start evolving faster together at the same pace, you guys are on the same level and know all the same wisdom. You go through life together along with the collective whole. You will have nothing to argue about or disagree soon because you are twins and meant to be on the same level to evolve together.

You guys focused on your relationship at the end questioning it and broke up... Twin flames don't do that, they don't have time because they are wrapped up in gaining so much wisdom together so quickly ever since they reunited...
    That's the first stage. And sort of close but twin flames are notorious from disagreements and the power struggle stage. Were in the stage of releasing karma. Which is very difficult. After that stage with the runner flame and the chaser flame and the karma has been released THEN the unity and joy comes.

There has to be obstacles before the flames can come together, its inevitable for ascension. Anyway it sounds like he wants to work on things but just needs to clear his head for a bit.

But we are without a doubt twin flames, just without a doubt. Just because something is rare doesn't mean it doesn't happen. Its just the amount of pressure and dealing with immigration that is the biggest obstacle at this point.

Global Forum Caretaker
    Level completed: 6%, Points required for next Level: 377
    Achievements:
    Social1 year registeredTagger Second Class1000 Experience Points
    Level
    Thanks
    If you are twin flames then it's impossible to stay broken up for good. It is your destiny to be together. If you don't reunite and stay reunited then you know you were not true twin flames... Hopefully everything works out for the best. Stay strong.
    Is Rí Dorcha mo chroí é

Hidden Content

Old Soul
    Level completed: 16%, Points required for next Level: 672
    Overall activity: 3.0%
    Achievements:
    SocialSocialVeteranTagger Second ClassOverdrive
    Level
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,416 Times in 1,004 Posts
    I have broke up with my twin flame a few times. You are processing and releasing your karma, as you so wisely pointed out. You will know he is your twin flame when he stays in your life and the connection you have is just as strong, despite your break up. My twin and I ended up getting back together but who knows what the future holds. All I know is that the connection is strong and it cannot be broken.

If you don't mind sharing, why did you break up?

Indigo Member
    Level completed: 92%, Points required for next Level: 33
    Achievements:
    SocialVeteranTagger Second Class1000 Experience Points
    Level
    Thanks
    atleast you could be with your TF if you wanted, mine is in the 5th demension waiting on me to come : /

Indigo Rookie
    Level completed: 48%, Points required for next Level: 104
    Achievements:
    Social1 year registeredCreated Blog entryTagger Second Class1000 Experience Points
    Level
    Blog Entries
    Thanks
    I agree with the other posters....twin flames break to take care of karma. If he is your twin then the cord is never broken. I can tell you that I have had a lot of back and forth with mine because of our need to heal past issues. Mine is still very attached to his ego and until he can detach, we are not together. I have been dealing with this for 5 years now. And I know how lonely and desolate you feel when they leave. I felt as though half of my being was gone and I have NEVER felt so depressed and lonely. I seriously did not know how to make it to the next day. BUT that is the time that your guides and angels support you. Ask them to help you get out of your lowness. They will. Work on yourself and work on making your energy core strong again. Remember, they are your other half and what you do they feel it too. So if you are able to raise your positive vibration it also helps to raise theirs. If you send them love and healing energy they feel it. When I do this to mine, he does start to act differently and more positive towards me.
    "Great spirits have always encountered violent opposition from mediocre minds" - Albert Einstein

Indigo Rookie
    Achievements:
    Level
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by libratwin View Post
    I agree with the other posters....twin flames break to take care of karma. If he is your twin then the cord is never broken. I can tell you that I have had a lot of back and forth with mine because of our need to heal past issues. Mine is still very attached to his ego and until he can detach, we are not together. I have been dealing with this for 5 years now. And I know how lonely and desolate you feel when they leave. I felt as though half of my being was gone and I have NEVER felt so depressed and lonely. I seriously did not know how to make it to the next day. BUT that is the time that your guides and angels support you. Ask them to help you get out of your lowness. They will. Work on yourself and work on making your energy core strong again. Remember, they are your other half and what you do they feel it too. So if you are able to raise your positive vibration it also helps to raise theirs. If you send them love and healing energy they feel it. When I do this to mine, he does start to act differently and more positive towards me.
    ^this!

There isn't a real "reason" we broke up. I think on my side its just because there's so much tension. We both love one another and were taking it pretty hard. There's not really anything except emotion stress. I feel like he isn't listening to be me and he feels the same about me. I know he's upset that I'm not doing some of the things he wants me to but there's really not a lot of time in my day right now.

Were also in different countries. I'm from seattle area and he's from england. It puts a lot of stress on your relationship when you know immigration is in control of your future. Last time they assumed he was coming to work and sent him back to england since he diidnt have enough ties. I know that put a lot of pressure on him.

Indigo Member
    Level completed: 26%, Points required for next Level: 374
    Achievements:
    Social1 year registeredCreated Blog entryTagger Second Class5000 Experience Points
    Level
    Blog Entries
    Thanks
    I thought i met mine, but dreams and my intuition told me i was wrong. She was a soul mate and we had an awesome connection. I broke up with her recently because it is important to mine and her mission. I got so depressed i fell asleep it was crazy like i got knocked out. I know shes hurting but i know she is going to do great things. See for me she was an important lesson to love myself first, and im working on that. But the point is its all for the better. Hang on, hold fast my friend.

Much love.

Indigo Member
    Level completed: 74%, Points required for next Level: 107
    Achievements:
    Social1 year registered1000 Experience Points
    Level
    Thanks
    OMGG.. I GOT ANOTHER OPPORTUNITY TO POST THAT VIDEO HAHAHA ITS LIKE 3 TIMES I SHOOT IT HERE.
    TOO SICK FOR BROKEN HEARTS !!!!!! BRO IF UR NOT FIXED AFTER THAT SONG.. UR A PU**Y ! JOKEEEEE.

V-BOSS

AM SO FAST, THAT LAST NIGHT I TURNED OFF THE LIGHT SWITCH IN MY ROOM AND WAS IN BED BEFORE THE ROOM WAS ACTUALLY DARK. - MOHAMMED ALI

Indigo Member
    Achievements:
    Level
    Thanks
    When i used to have a bf and i would stop trustin him for some reason andi would start feeling sad... Id put that song.
    And it works everytime !!! Lmao
    V-BOSS

AM SO FAST, THAT LAST NIGHT I TURNED OFF THE LIGHT SWITCH IN MY ROOM AND WAS IN BED BEFORE THE ROOM WAS ACTUALLY DARK. - MOHAMMED ALI

Indigo Member
    Achievements:
    Social1 year registeredCreated Blog entryTagger Second Class5000 Experience Points
    Level
    Blog Entries
    Thanks
    LOLOL im listening to The real slim shady right now

Indigo Member
    Achievements:
    Level
    Thanks
    haha sick. that cd is a keeper.
    it went on all the ipods i got.. its worth keepin for life lol.
    bitch please !
    V-BOSS

Indigo Member
    Achievements:
    Level
    Blog Entries
    Thanks
    "The only difference is I got the balls to say it
    in front of y'all and I don't gotta be false or sugarcoat it at all" Real shit? yes. That cd is the shit thats for sure

Indigo Member
    Achievements:
    Level
    Thanks
    Hahahaha whatttt
    u just got me excited here. Am at work and like now am restless haha gotta put that song live.
    Lol
    V-BOSS

Indigo Member
    Achievements:
    Level
    Thanks
    I just get on the mic and spit it
    V-BOSS

Indigo Member
    Achievements:
    Level
    Blog Entries
    Thanks
    and whether you like to admit it [*ERR*] I just shit it
    better than ninety percent of you rappers out can
    Then you wonder how can kids eat up these albums like valiums
    It's funny; cause at the rate I'm goin when I'm thirty
    I'll be the only person in the nursin home flirting
    Pinchin nurses asses when I'm jackin off with Jergens
    And I'm jerkin but this whole bag of Viagra isn't working
    And every single person is a Slim Shady lurkin
    He could be workin at Burger King, spittin on your onion rings
    [*HACH*] Or in the parkin lot, circling
    Screaming "I don't give a fuck!"
    with his windows down and his system up! LOL, Mac Dre is on these here speakers now.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast