Predictions for 2011 and onwards

General Indigo Generation discussion
2011 around the month of February, the Internet is shut down completely for 3 months! Due to a direct terrorist attack by hacking the Internet.

I checked with the web bot predictions and have been getting psychic spikes every time there is another Internet hacking case on TV.

This will be the big one.

This will show each one personally how addicted they are to the computer if it s down for 3 months. I thought I was addicted to it and removed computer for 6 months and had a hard time for a short time then it was REALLY hard to get back on. I like the information that I get from the computer of questions that I have. Dh said, you are addicted if you bring a lap top on vacation and ask if the hotel has WI fi? IF it's not for work.
Janet
tappsislandmom

<- computer addict since first grade.
indigl

I have a feeling that the weather will be even more-so extreme than what we have seen. Southern California will probably have winter-conditions lasting until March/April, as well as a delayed spring, summer and winter.
There's already been a huge spike in people riding bicycles out of necessity and fashion (Hipsters with fixies) so perhaps bikes will become *the* trend in 2011.
I also sense that some people, at least large groups of people will begin to reject the "main" way of life, reject advertising etc and try to live radical lifestyles including not taking part of the capatalistic system (not buying things etc).

Thrift stores will thrive.

Mexico will probably go into anarchy , or the government will get overthrown and the druglords will take over.
ThePaintedBird

well this bit of info is mixed with what i have been reading on and info from drunvalo melchizedek. From i have gathered we will be shifting in to the 4th dimension at 2011, exactly around when the magnetic frequencies reach 0 which can happen at any given time. Also along the lines of the mayan calender march 9th is the final gradual transitions (in terms of 4d) and time acceleration will double. We can already see the pole shift has begun and even scientists know this (the open minded ones) yes science knows most of what is going on. So lets sit back and wait for the ride ! allot of people will be feeling these energies on march 9th those who have not yet awakened and may feel afraid and confused, also the first of jan 2011 is a major transition or all lightworker/starchildren as we will enter a new paradigm in consciousness
pureindigo

" wrote:A protest started by students will become violent, with police as the agressor, this is a spark that inflames until Martial Law is declared in several areas.
This is USA *remembering IS is an international community*

I know this is happening in Europe and Egypt, maybe I did see the wrong country but I think this is going to be a domino effect. We will see more and more this happening.

I feel that within 48 hours there will be a fairly severe earthquake. Western Hemisphere I think. Not very deep within the earth for the magnitude
pebble

Blogs: 4

well lets just say that nothing can ever shuts down the internet temporarily... so it wont actually happen...

cos internet is the biggest thing since ever!!!

not everyone can astral and astral is not all pleasant anyway and telepathy sux cos there's not many people to communicate telepathically with
fred aus indo

Zeliar will find his true friend
Grandma Lola will become great grandma lola
and Rabana will lose all inhibitions and start cussing at people
GenericIndigo

Blogs: 16

Should this occur I sense it will affect the Great Lakes and the North East coast of Canada. Wter levels will raise even higher as many water tables in North America will become saturated. Can we expect spring floding of epic proportions?
apetite

Rabana will lose all inhibitions and start cussing at people

i do cuss at people i just don't post it :p
rabana

I swear-- I remember there only being ~10,000 or so members when I first got here a couple months ago
now 13,000 or so
If this rate continues-- 1,000 newbies per month
and follows an exponential viral growth
especially since the younger indigo's are coming of age
and parents have lifted the PG-13 controls off the internet
and they are off to college
I imagine by the end of this year
should have at least 20,000 members
but that would be a linear growth...
how much more...
could be a lot more...
GenericIndigo

"Googling" (isn't it awesome how I capitalize Google but refuse to capitalize god) the following phrases will return IndigoSociety.com as the 1st organic search result

"Indigo Child"

and

"What the fuck is wrong with me!?"
GenericIndigo

" wrote:"Googling" (isn't it awesome how I capitalize Google but refuse to capitalize god) the following phrases will return IndigoSociety.com as the 1st organic search result

"Indigo Child"

and

"What the fuck is wrong with me!?"

too f'in funny!!
Enchanted33

Why is it so quiet with all the newbies here, though? It is not the bustling, constant post place it was a few years ago, which is not a criticism but my observation. I could be very wrong, but it's an impression I have. People are busier?
Lake

Maybe I did so much digging in archived topics for information early on that it seemed like more posts.
Lake

" wrote:Why is it so quiet with all the newbies here, though? It is not the bustling, constant post place it was a few years ago, which is not a criticism but my observation. I could be very wrong, but it's an impression I have. People are busier?

the character of the place changes all the time. over the longer term tho, it seems like we've come out of the 'lets learn everything we can' phase and now are in a 'let's apply it' phase.
rabana

we should also factor in
that 4 years ago
there were far fewer websites
facebook barely existed beyond colleges
far less things to sap your time online
less distractions and time sinks
at least some of this loss of interest in a spiritually based internet forum
could be explained by the internet growing vastly in size
maybe by a multiple of 1,000 times bigger in total # of websites in the last 4-5 years.
that's a thousand times more things to waste your time
fmylife.com is one of the millions that have been created
perezhilton.com haha
plus the ADHD virus is spreading like the plague
I think it has something to do with Twitter
Twitter trains you to value messages shorter than 140 characters (nd th shrtr the msg th btr)
A growing number of younger people prefer to get the news by twitter snippets, and rarely actually read entire articles these days.
People are getting accustomed to valuing short summaries over longer fuller magazine articles.
Succinctness is preferred over Quality in-depth Content.
It's not anyone's fault really.
I don't think anyone's trying to mind control us.
It's because there's more information and more access to it.
So we all know all the information that exists and can easily tap it now via google or wikipedia at the touch of our iPhone 4's with 4G from Verizon.
so the problem isn't obtaining the information anymore
like before-- when our best resource was the highschool library
now the information is plentiful and easily accessed
so the problem is sorting it and dealing with it
I think that was an unintended consequence of the information age
In providing us with vast amounts of infinitely easily accessible knowledge
it also required us to develop the multitasking ability to deal and sort with all this information
the average person 1,000 years ago was only worried about a couple things

1)figuring out how to kill their supper
2)not dying of the plague

Today, the average person's got hundreds of mini-chores to accomplish every day. Wake up, meetings and schedules, be here at this or that time, birthdays and anniversaries, a ton of bills that are steadily growing each month, inability to take a break because the mortgage doesn't pay itself, and literally hundreds of mini-chores more than the human of 1,000 years ago had to worry about.

This can really drive you crazy.
If you think about it (yet another thought they wouldn't have had to deal with).
GenericIndigo

Things keep getting more mobile everyday it seems.
Zeliar791

A major US infrastructure failure. An announcement that public water will start to be processed water from sewage plants.
pebble

" wrote:A major US infrastructure failure. An announcement that public water will start to be processed water from sewage plants.

hahahahhaah
why so negative today???
GenericIndigo

We'll all learn somethin greater then imagined.
MYSTIKDRAGON