Awards:
    Most Popular
    Level
    Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,563 Times in 2,793 Posts

Through The Looking Glass

WARNING

THIS THREAD MAY CONTAIN MATERIAL THAT IS NOT SUITABLE FOR ALL READERS.
    SOUL-DISCRETION IS ADVISED

*Disclaimer: This thread is in response to all those who have followed me "Down the Rabbit Hole" thread and want to know "what happened next?" It is also difficult to write, for while I have no problem sharing with the class - there are some things that I am still - or rather was - very reserved about sharing. So be kind.
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Alice has left the building - by way of the looking glass (and you thought the Rabbit hole was weird?) This is beyond weird, this is...breathtaking.But I digress.

For those who are joining us for the first time, welcome to my world. Let me give you a very brief introduction.

This ad goes away when you register.

It began simply enough, as an adult Indigo transitioning to Crystal, the changes in perception, and sensory input, in taste in foods, were disturbing, but not unmanageable.http://indigosociety.com/indigo-tran...ine-t2389.html

But then things began to get strange - the increased perception actually began to go wonky - there's no other word for it, - as I fell down the rabbit hole. http://indigosociety.com/down-rabbit-hole-t4661.html To be perfectly honest, I thought that there might be something wrong with me - with reality things seemed so skewed, so twisted- but then it happened. I stepped through the looking glass.

Like Alice, playing with her kittens in the drawing room, I wasn't doing anything very exciting. I was listening to my oldest daughter go on about her boyfriend and trying to figure out what to make for supper and it just happened - suddenly it all made sense I was standing there, looking into the open refrigerator and my entire perception just - shifted.
    http://indigosociety.com/all-makes-sense-now-t5054.html

Blame it on the diet and sensory changes that came with the begining of the transition to Crystal, blame it on having practiced meditation for eleven years, blame it on ULF waves or anything else you wish, but the fact remains, I stood there, orange juice all over my feet (I'd dropped the carton in my astonishment) laughing at the simplicity of it all. I had stepped through the looking glass and found not the Red Queen's kingdom, but a world where I was connected to everything - where I WAS everything.

I'd found love.

Yes, I know it sounds tacky - trite even, but there it is. I'd found love. And no, Lavella, I hadn't fallen in love, though the intensity of the emotions could very well be mistaken for such.

No, I'd stepped into love; like stepping off the edge of a pool and finding yourself immersed not in water, but wrapped instead in a cosmic cuddle (sorry Patryc, hope you don't mind me borrowing your trademark line - it's a perfect description) that fills your heart with wonder and goes on forever.

The energy rush that came with the realization put me in mind of my initial Kundalini awakening http://www.reiki-for-holistic-health...awakening.html but while previous dealings with Kundalini energy had lasted for minutes, hours or even on a few memorable occasions, several days - this has been going on for nearly seven weeks.

Now, there may be those of you who dismiss what I'm telling you as the ramblings of a demented mind, wishful thinking, or the result of the work of dark energies or entities, but I know what I felt. I know what I feel. And it's anything but dark. Who I was seven weeks ago before I opened that refrigerator door and who I am today are two completely different people. The woman who was going to the refrigerator to get the juice was a spiritual seeker. She was looking for answers, looking for something to fill the empty spaces inside. The woman who stood there ankle deep in orange juice and laughing like a loon was complete, whole, and in love with life.

It is my belief that the adjustments my senses and perception have gone through during the last few months were to prepare me for this sudden shift of perception and surge of energy, for if I'd experienced this dramatic of a shift even six months ago I don't think my body or mind could have handled it. But purging myself of meat, of caffine, of refined foods; by dealing on a daily basis with super-heightened senses, I think I was being prepared for this perception shift, and while it may have been a rough ride getting here - I wouldn't trade it for anything!

Is this a permanent state? There is no way to know. There are those who say I'll come down eventually, perhaps to a new level of awareness but that this inital energy surge will wear off. Or maybe not. Regardless, I'm definitely enjoying the ride. I'm seeing clearly for the first time in 39 years - and the view is breathtaking.

And thanks for those who expressed concern, but I haven't lost my self. I may be immersed in love, but "I'm" still there - going to work, taking care of my girls, slugging it out with the commuters on the metro rail. It's just that there is so much more to me now than there was and I find that I have so much more to give, and the more I give - the more comes back and the energy ratchets itself up another notch and I'd love to stay and chat, wouldn't you know it, but there goes the White Rabbit, and he's got a pretty shiny thing...

Namaste
    Last edited by sshenry; 04-28-2008 at 07:06 PM. Reason: forgot an "ing"

“What if you slept? And what if, in your sleep, you went to heaven and there plucked a strange and beautiful flower? And what if,when you awoke,you had the flower in your hand? Ah, what then?”
    ― Samuel Taylor Coleridge

Old Soul
    Level completed: 0%, Points required for next Level: 0
    Overall activity: 0%
    Achievements:
    SocialYour first GroupRecommendation Second ClassVeteranCreated Blog entry
    Awards:
    Most Popular
    Level
    Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Thanks Lavella, I really do appreciate all your support - big hugs *hugs* to you

“What if you slept? And what if, in your sleep, you went to heaven and there plucked a strange and beautiful flower? And what if,when you awoke,you had the flower in your hand? Ah, what then?”

Official Supporter
    Level completed: 94%, Points required for next Level: 45
    Overall activity: 17.0%
    Achievements:
    SocialVeteranCreated Album picturesTagger Second Class250 Experience Points
    Level
    Thanks
    wow...

yes wow, that's all i have for words..

and for the white rabbit...hehehe....lets keep following him shallow we?

Indigo Enthusiast
    Level completed: 3%, Points required for next Level: 586
    Achievements:
    Recommendation Second ClassVeteran250 Experience Points

Level
    Thanks
    xxx
    Last edited by darksearch; 11-30-2008 at 12:43 AM.
    xxx

Old Soul
    Achievements:
    Awards:
    Most Popular
    Level
    Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Tear_of_the_WoLF View Post
    wow...

yes wow, that's all i have for words..

and for the white rabbit...hehehe....lets keep following him shallow we?
    I am rather in the mood for a cup of tea - know any hatters?

Old Soul
    Achievements:
    Awards:
    Most Popular
    Level
    Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by lavella View Post
    makes life eaiser when we know we are going to be ok....the choices arent near the struggle they were.
    you do indeed live in the moment...planning for the future isnt written in stone. you can throw out the goals and change them ,,, add to them subtract from them and you still are you... its pretty simple
    but no one can really get it till they got it
    no black hole in a distant future can change a thing about what you do today unless it becomes a fear.
    The eternal moment of now. Living totally in the present moment and knowling, every single second, that you are loved. That you ARE love.

Old Soul
    Achievements:
    Awards:
    Most Popular
    Level
    Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by darksearch View Post
    YaY...i have been following your words for a while now...never once thought you were lost or anything like it.....I like where you are...you make great sense to me....
    No, I don't think I was lost - just searching. Trying to come to grips with the changes in my life and trying to sort out the problems that came with the changes.

But it doesn't matter now, not really. I can step back from the problems, the changes, and laugh, and that is a wonderful thing

Old Soul
    Achievements:
    Awards:
    Most Popular
    Level
    Blog Entries
    Thanks
    life is moving along like a river, i understand when i should paddle my own canoe and when to glide.
    but it never changes the true course of the river.
    Now take that one step further -what if you are not only the canoe, but the river as well? Then you could work WITH yourself to bring you closer to your goals - from the physical perspective it would appear to be seamless, requiring almost no effort - you're "in the zone" so to speak.

Perhaps the reason that we run into snags and bumps and obstacles is because we are not allowing in touch with the part of us that is also a part of everything else...

anybody else dizzy after that spin?

Official Supporter
    Level completed: 94%, Points required for next Level: 45
    Overall activity: 17.0%
    Achievements:
    SocialVeteranCreated Album picturesTagger Second Class250 Experience Points
    Level
    Thanks
    this is all very very interesting....

now some may not approve, but I took some mushrooms just last week...the purpose was to recondition my being ...a cleansing ....

I am a creature of Gaia...and when I use plants, usually she is invoked....so while in this experience i see exactly what you speak of sshenry...very clearly...everything is breathing...and we're breathing with it...and once this becomes clear, i look around...and begins the parallel universes...all like an echoe but all really one...circular time...

Lol...the spirit/elements have quite a sense of humor though...they kept giggling to me "we don't get it either!!!!!!!!!!!"

Old Soul
    Achievements:
    Awards:
    Most Popular
    Level
    Blog Entries
    Thanks
    See - that's what I see the physical shell/body is for, to establish our "place" in the universe, but the energy inside, the soul if you will, that is part of something far greater, something that is connected to everything else.

I think I've used this analogy before, but its like "I" am a hand and my body is a glove. I wear the glove, but that doesn't make me a glove. I use the glove to experience reality here - now - via senses etc. I am far more than the glove, and while wearing a glove dictates my "space" in reality as being a "hand" I am really a part of a larger body.

Besides, its a cool glove, very flexible, stretchy, I enjoy the way it feels. But every now and then it's cool to take the glove off and get a manicure, remind yourself of the larger picture

I can't explain it any better. *shrugs* Whatever I am, I still like dancing around apple trees

i am a banana
    Level completed: 36%, Points required for next Level: 645
    Achievements:
    SocialVeteranCreated Album picturesTagger First Class250 Experience Points
    Level
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,070 Times in 601 Posts
    Love's grand ain't it?

It's so liberating realizing there's such a simple solution. That all the suffering isn't needed anymore.

And it shouldn't fade if cultivated regularly. You probably know this already, but strong emotional attachments can dim your awareness. Of course, you have to face them to get rid of them. Look for any tension in your muscles or a sense of unease in the chakras, signs of a blockage somewhere.

Love,
    Will
    ॐ Breathe ॐ
    Hidden Content

Old Soul
    Achievements:
    Awards:
    Most Popular
    Level
    Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Calibas View Post
    Love's grand ain't it?

It's so liberating realizing there's such a simple solution. That all the suffering isn't needed anymore.

And it shouldn't fade if cultivated regularly. You probably know this already, but strong emotional attachments can dim your awareness. Of course, you have to face them to get rid of them. Look for any tension in your muscles or a sense of unease in the chakras, signs of a blockage somewhere.

Love,
    Will
    That's where detachment comes in - http://indigosociety.com/learning-le...ning+to+let+go learning to not place too much energy into the outcome of anything. Just let go and go with what you feels right. If you're going in the right direction, everything will fall into place. If you're not, you'll encounter all sorts of obstacles.

Learning to let go - and living in the moment

Indigo Enthusiast
    Level completed: 18%, Points required for next Level: 662
    Achievements:
    SocialRecommendation Second ClassVeteranCreated Album picturesCreated Blog entry
    Level
    Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by sshenry View Post

Learning to let go - and living in the moment
    yeeeeeeeeees exactly
    Proud to support my friends!Hidden Content

Level completed: 82%, Points required for next Level: 94
    Achievements:
    SocialRecommendation Second ClassVeteranTagger Second Class250 Experience Points
    Level
    Thanks
    I wish the Whiteeagles would let go and stop trying to lead us all into their version of the "Kingdom of Heaven of Mother and Father God".....
    Yellow Spectral Human
    I Dissolve in order to Influence
    Releasing Wisdom
    I seal the Process of Free Will
    With the Spectral tone of Liberation
    I am guided by my own power doubled

Renegade Member of Family of Light.
    Systems Buster.
    Available for altering systems of consciousness within the free-will universe.
    On call.

(¯`O´¯)
    *./ | \ .*
    . //..\\ ♥♥

Old Soul
    Achievements:
    Awards:
    Most Popular
    Level
    Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Thank you lavella, and Geo, I appreciate your concern - really I do.
    But I know where I need to be - and that is exactly where I am. I am here for a reason - and besides, I wouldn't leave my apple tree for the world

Old Soul
    Achievements:
    Awards:
    Most Popular
    Level
    Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Wow - thanks guys - my box is now emptied (I'm starting to take after lavella and Barb I guess) Love to you all

Old Soul
    Achievements:
    Awards:
    Most Popular
    Level
    Blog Entries
    Thanks

Request :)

I have one major MAJOR request, PLEASE don't turn this thread into another debate over Crestone and WhiteEagles. I know there are issues of concern for everyone - but I think they've been covered in some detail on the myriad other threads on the subject.

Thankyouthankyouthankyou...and now, off to brave the metro

Old Soul
    Achievements:
    Awards:
    Most Popular
    Level
    Blog Entries
    Thanks
    some things we have for a reason,,,,we know the future of our past,, and get glimpses of an alternate reality ,,,a time layering,,, s father may realise is daughter is like his grandmother... but the connections we have we don tnot have to sever to feel the oneness,
    that is my belief.

please ask your own inner guides if you are meant to

I never intent to get rid of attachments..the family I love and cherish, thats the true love.
    guiding them into an awakening is what i am here for.
    Thank you lavella, I chose this life after all, this particular life for a reason. I am here, now. Perhaps one day I will not be. But for now I can run barefoot through my garden and cuddle my daughters goodnight and fall asleep in the sun with a cat on my chest and be as much a part of everyone and everything as I would anywhere or with anyone else.

Old Soul
    Achievements:
    Awards:
    Most Popular
    Level
    Blog Entries
    Thanks
    *hugs* to you too. I think I need to teach my dance partner how to do the mambo

Indigo Enthusiast
    Level completed: 3%, Points required for next Level: 586
    Achievements:
    Recommendation Second ClassVeteran250 Experience Points

Level
    Thanks
    xxx
    Last edited by darksearch; 12-03-2008 at 11:30 PM.
    xxx

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast