Thread: Watchers

Indigo Member
    Level completed: 45%, Points required for next Level: 222
    Overall activity: 2.0%
    Achievements:
    SocialVeteranTagger Second Class1000 Experience Points

Level
    Thanks
    As a young child I was visited by a group of 5 "people" dressed very differently then earth and they stood in my room many nights and watched. Occassionally they would touch me just to get my attention or to wake me up. I was at times fearful of them as they never said a word but otherwise I was just uncomfortable. I termed these people "Watchers" as a child and they disappeared by the time I was 9.

Indigo Newbie
    Level completed: 2%, Points required for next Level: 98
    Overall activity: 0%
    Achievements:
    3 months registered250 Experience Points

Level
    Thanks
    If anybody is being followed by a secret society it would be me. I have had 3 near death experiences where I should have died. I once had 35% methanol(i beleive) in my blood. 4% can kill a person. Not only did I have it in my blood but for serveral hours and went to sleep. I wont talk about my other incidents but im being helped by someone, I can feel it. I got a weird invitation in my email from a legit person, using references from websites i posted on. He was asking me to go on his website and do a psychic aptitude test. He said he needed my help if I passed. Problem is I have 0 control over my abilities. I am strongest when I am sleeping or astral project. I never purposely astral project anymore due to some very bad experiences with evil spirits and such(trust me im not crazy). I know this is random but I love this community here! I was on a psychic website before and didnt seem to fit in. The positivity I read regarding help and just nice compliments here and there actually fills the emptiness I feel. If anybody wants to chat or here my story [email protected]. I am always seeking help with my abilities so feel free to give some pointers or advice too!

Indigo Rookie
    Level completed: 21%, Points required for next Level: 239
    Achievements:
    1 year registered1000 Experience Points

Level
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by druanne13 View Post
    As a young child I was visited by a group of 5 "people" dressed very differently then earth and they stood in my room many nights and watched. Occassionally they would touch me just to get my attention or to wake me up. I was at times fearful of them as they never said a word but otherwise I was just uncomfortable. I termed these people "Watchers" as a child and they disappeared by the time I was 9.
    Reminds me when me and my buddies were staying in a hotel once and saw a person standing at the edge of my bed when we were all trying to sleep. Then I said stop messing around while in bed with the lights off. Then I heard my friend say "what you mean?" next to me as he was sleeping on the floor when I thought he was at the edge of my bed. Then I stared at the outline person better and it wasn't really human and had glowing eyes and I was like "WTF?" and swung my pillow at and through it and it disperse out. Turned on the lights and there was nothing and we were all WTF and my friend said he felt something else in the room when I said stop messing around.

Indigo Member
    Level completed: 17%, Points required for next Level: 332
    Overall activity: 32.0%
    Achievements:
    SocialCreated Blog entry1 year registered1000 Experience Points
    Level
    Blog Entries
    Thanks
    I still feel watched all of the time, day-night 24/7

Indigo Member
    Level completed: 82%, Points required for next Level: 54
    Achievements:
    SocialSocialSocial1 year registered1000 Experience Points
    Level
    Thanks
    ummm. for what reason would a helicopter fly 50 feet away from the ground and slowly around my house and leave for?
    i mean there is an airport nearby but like really? is it showing off? im sure they had a camera.

Indigo Enthusiast
    Level completed: 28%, Points required for next Level: 508
    Achievements:
    Your first GroupVeteranCreated Blog entryTagger Second Class10000 Experience Points
    Level
    Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Itz not paranoia if it really happened ...

Old Soul
    Level completed: 21%, Points required for next Level: 1,118
    Overall activity: 18.0%
    Achievements:
    SocialSocialYour first GroupRecommendation Second ClassVeteran
    Awards:
    Community Award
    Level
    Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,337 Times in 3,473 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by UnknownAbilities View Post
    If anybody is being followed by a secret society it would be me. I have had 3 near death experiences where I should have died. I once had 35% methanol(i beleive) in my blood. 4% can kill a person. Not only did I have it in my blood but for serveral hours and went to sleep. I wont talk about my other incidents but im being helped by someone, I can feel it. I got a weird invitation in my email from a legit person, using references from websites i posted on. He was asking me to go on his website and do a psychic aptitude test. He said he needed my help if I passed. Problem is I have 0 control over my abilities. I am strongest when I am sleeping or astral project. I never purposely astral project anymore due to some very bad experiences with evil spirits and such(trust me im not crazy). I know this is random but I love this community here! I was on a psychic website before and didnt seem to fit in. The positivity I read regarding help and just nice compliments here and there actually fills the emptiness I feel. If anybody wants to chat or here my story [email protected]. I am always seeking help with my abilities so feel free to give some pointers or advice too!
    How do you know you are being followed by them? (they don't need to do so physically, btw).

As for the rest, it is possible you were used in certain "projects" and thus you have the abilities stored in your subconscious/unconscious or in another compartment, but not in your waking daily conscious life. I tend to do advanced things when I sleep, more so than when I am awake.....you have to create a bridge between the two.

Indigo Member
    Level completed: 82%, Points required for next Level: 54
    Achievements:
    SocialSocialSocial1 year registered1000 Experience Points
    Level
    Thanks
    follow up. i think the guy was just showing off. scared the crap outta me. no usual crap. i say this only cuz i know any one here that saw that woulda freaked.

Indigo Enthusiast
    Level completed: 73%, Points required for next Level: 167
    Overall activity: 4.0%
    Achievements:
    Social1 year registered5000 Experience Points

Level
    Thanks
    I'm confused. How are we defining "Watchers"? I see multiple definitions above. Other worldly beings that are spying? Angelic beings? CIA or the like?
    I have an entourage. I'm invisible. And if anyone else is watching me, I don't care - because I know that I'm protected.

<3

Indigo Member
    Level completed: 70%, Points required for next Level: 92
    Achievements:
    SocialCreated Blog entryTagger First Class1 year registered1000 Experience Points
    Level
    Blog Entries
    Thanks
    I've had many very close calls, car wrecks, got in trouble/warnings for serious things. Had someone not been looking after me, things could have turned into a very dark scene from the TV show Breaking Bad. The slap on the wrist I got scared me away from a group of people I associated with. A month later, they got into big time life-wrecking trouble. Definitely guardian angles or guides, helpers, etc.

Aside from that, I've had 2 stalkers. When things got really apparent I got the police involved. I think they were only romantic type stalkers, not watchers per se.

My current long time bf does what I can best describe as black/secret ops work for the military. He asked me a few months ago if any strange person had came up to talk to me. I said no, but they fact he asked was unsettling. I asked him if he had any enemies, or if someone wanted to get to him, with me being his significant other, how would anyone find me? Was I in danger? His response was, "You're okay. Just trust me you are well protected even if I'm not with you". That was pretty eerie.

He is also not allowed to discuss specifics about his work. I asked him something in my apartment, something off limits. He said, "Shhh no. They have satellites". He jokes about some stuff, but he sure as shit didn't seem to be joking. Thank goodness his obligation with the military is coming to a close. I just hope they let him go and he can work in some other career.

Take it or leave it, but I do feel like I'm being watched from something since we began dating.

Indigo Member
    Level completed: 70%, Points required for next Level: 92
    Achievements:
    SocialCreated Blog entryTagger First Class1 year registered1000 Experience Points
    Level
    Blog Entries
    Thanks
    FML, my original post on this topic mysteriously vanished into the interwebs. I guess it was too specific. I would like to comment on government type watchers. My boyfriend works for some branch of the military that is hush hush. His contract was about to be up and I was like thank God, he can work in a normal job and be able to come home and tell me about his work day. And of course, he doesn't like the lack of respect he gets in the real world and as I figured they are not gonna just let him leave or he doesn't want to. He has made up a couple of really weak reasons for going to do stuff for his family. I knew he was lying. I am worried he is cheating on me. Possibly with a guy and not another girl which is really disturbing. Anyways I did some kreeping on where he was last night (allegedly his parents house) and after defending his story, he admitted he was really doing "work" stuff. Then to delete our text messages. Power off my phone, then type in some creepy ass number code.
    He is the first guy who has made me feel so understood. Now I am wondering if maybe he has some sort of help, that he doesn't just "get me" all on his own. I love him but recent events are making me question if I want to spend my life around secrets and/or being watched. For all I know he could be working for a gang or something. If anyone here is able to tap into my situation and give me their 2 cents that would be awesome. I know I have guardian angels and awesome spirit guides but I am afraid for my safety. I know it's dangerous to even post this but I am grasping for straws. After he asked me to do the number code on my cell phone today. I know my boyfriend could make me vanish off the map if he wanted to. Please contact me if you have advice. Thanks.

Indigo Rookie
    Level completed: 59%, Points required for next Level: 83
    Achievements:
    31 days registered31 days registered31 days registeredTagger Second ClassTagger Second Class
    Level
    Thanks
    Greetings all, this is my first post. Hope my style isn't too abrasive, I like to just lay out things I have learned and offer them for your consideration.

About watchers. We wear a watch because that is what the watchers originally did. Watched. Time passing. Documenting cycles. They were astronomers and navigators. They devised a circle of 360 degrees in 12 animal/constellation groups (for storytelling and memory) called to zodiac to be able to tell time and position. Now to be able to tell time and position you would need a device. The celtic cross with the circle is a sextant. A protractor. It can GPS latitude with the north star at night. The same with a cristian cross with a ram's head site. An actual practical tool. Not just a symbol to be worn or adored, but something useful.

And more useful than just for this earth. The celts put the cross on the graves so the departed would have a guide through the stars in the afterlife. Speaking of all things navel. LOL

This ad goes away when you register.
    Backyard Alchemist, 3rd Degree

Burns. Hidden Content

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12