Getting closure

There's always a sign somewhere, whether it be in a dream or a vision.
Getting closure «  » by sportichik03
Hi everyone,

I had a dream about my ex last night and it probably was due to not having complete closure. It was more like a nightmare than a dream. Anyhow does anyone have suggestions on how to obtain closure? I think I am afraid that my new love will hurt me like my ex. I know in my heart he won't but I'm still afraid.

thanks, light,

Brianna
sportichik03

«  » by sshenry
have you tried letting go symbolically? It can sometimes help. Take something that belonged to your ex - or that reminds you of them - and burn it, release the energy back into the universe.

Just a thought :)
sshenry

«  » by illuminati
the fear that you have is normal and to be expected AND RECIEVED AS A BLESSING....

consider closure as a psychological phenomenon to allow the mind to move forward from a place of grief and or lack of assessment.

perhaps limiting your grief and focusing on the notion that life experiences are connected, use it for knowlede and gain wisdom and celebrate that your relationship with your ex.. placed you in the position that you are in now... to experience and learn from a new love interest.

your dreams could be telling you to move past the anxiety of a life experienced that you have not processed yet...

earn your deficiencies no matter what pain it may bring you now so that you can rejoice in the accomplishment of love and being loved

good luck
illuminati

«  » by Patryc
sportichik03 wrote:Hi everyone,

I had a dream about my ex last night and it probably was due to not having complete closure. It was more like a nightmare than a dream. Anyhow does anyone have suggestions on how to obtain closure? I think I am afraid that my new love will hurt me like my ex. I know in my heart he won't but I'm still afraid.

thanks, light,

Brianna

what I have found is that dreams that seem to be like a nightmare are often your subconscious way of bringing fears forward to the surface to be dealt with. I think you have named the fear here yourself. You are afraid to trust your new love because you feel he may be like the ex. Generally the reason the subconscious brings these fears forward is that they are blocks in your spiritual growth you need to overcome in order to move forward.

I hope that helps.

namaste

Patryc
Patryc

«  » by sportichik03
Thank you all for your advice. It does help to hear this from others because then I know that I am not way off in my thinking or anything.

light,
Brianna
sportichik03

«  » by -mj
i can relate with you sportchick03.
-mj

we have all been here «  » by -LW
we have all been here

sportichik03 wrote:Thank you all for your advice. It does help to hear this from others because then I know that I am not way off in my thinking or anything.

light,
Brianna

haven't we.

patryc always gives good advice.
-LW

«  » by -mj
I Would Like To Talk To You More, Going Thru Something Simular! Please Feel Free To Pm Me! Thanks, I Will Pray For The Both Of Us.....mj
-mj

Return to index page Dreams & Divination