Am I conducting electricity?

General Indigo Generation discussion
Am I conducting electricity? «  » by Enricoricardo
If I hold an electrical object or switch a switch I conducted the electricity where if you touch me you can feel the buzz and electricity. Anyone else have this?
Enricoricardo

«  » by BirdofPrey
Human bodies are all moerately electrically conductive.
BirdofPrey

«  » by LucidDreams
Probably... why not? I've seen (much) stranger things. In fact, conducting electricity would be about the sanest thing I've come across in quite some time. It's good to know things have returned to normal.
LucidDreams

«  » by nessa11
Wow interesting! Maybe you are developing some kind of energy power....

Similar things like this have happened to me... I started to assume for some reason my body was beginning to attract and hold a lot of external energy....
nessa11

«  » by Alef
LucidDreams wrote:Probably... why not? I've seen (much) stranger things. In fact, conducting electricity would be about the sanest thing I've come across in quite some time. It's good to know things have returned to normal.

LOL It was nice to read this. I can't imagine what have you experienced…. :D

[b:1pg8suga][url="http://indigosociety.com/member.php?32915-Enricoricardo"]Enricoricardo[/url], Yeah of course you can conduct electricity . There are so many other gifts and maybe weird things that happens! i blow up bulb lamps all the time,. just by looking at them. :D[/b:1pg8suga]
Alef

«  » by Jishnu Ray Chowdhury
my cousin was touching some unearthed shiz. didnt feel any electricity.
I could feel the electricity even if I touch his hand.
Jishnu Ray Chowdhury

Elerctro kinetic «  » by Psychic Child
Elerctro kinetic

is what we list this psi-ability.
It is the fastest growing new ability
to be recognized. Members can blow out
light bulbs, drain batteries and charge batteries.
Enter electronic devises a-la Tron and fix them.
Gather and form energy into spheres or braids.

As with all psi-abilities, to use it well, you do need
to control it. Practice with a focus on a pictured
electronic intention, to use it purposefully. Practice
with one intention until it happens within a *blink*
of time. Then to another. Then to another.
Be in harmony,
walk in beauty.
roger
Psychic Child

«  » by murphy
Lights flicker around me, and yes...batteries drain. I must say, AAA and AA batteries have always drained, LOL..eh-em. But I thought that was a female issue.

As a child, my watches (i loved, LOV'd watches as a kid and collected the when i traveled...i know-no irony). My watches drained all the time, but my friends' watches did not. TV channels freeze, my cell phone texts freeze half-frame, etc.

So, as I have payed a bit of attention to when, and what moments as to what my sensory load is at the moment, or 'whatever has manifested' near me...It's my emotions...sensory...the higher they are, the more electrical things go nuts. Happens with my indigo mates as well (family, friends, children). Also, a flickering light bulb or over-head light for me can be a confirmation of 'be aware...there is more to be seen other than what you are intuitively getting--or channeling--"knowing").

disclaimer: i am no expert. just woke up a few months ago. shut this stuff of since, well, birth. Like the topic. I resonate with it. thanx I describe things like 'they felt at the time'.

Question as to bodily energy received from an energy source in general-
I get energy power-ups from concerts...(this is odd (but nothing is odd anymore these days, i suppose)...I love, like, and feel at peace, or at home: standing as close to a band's floor-speakers as possible. Mostly 'bass'.
murphy

«  » by Clear Blue Sky
I got a fun plasma ball for Christmas, and used a scale that calculates your body fat and bone mass by electro current going through your body. Once I electro-shocked myself with an ungrounded switch. Best cure for the winter blahs I have ever self-administered :D !!

The human body is amazingly electric. All that skin, all that salty sweat layer, all those nerves in the skin, neurons in the head. Not surprising we have sprouted an electro-shell.
Clear Blue Sky

«  » by Psychic Child
Murphy and Clear Blue Sky . . .
When emotions are high, so is our "subtle energy"
that is the low frequency Theta/Delta energy range.
The Bass frequency is in that range.

All kinds of examples: member in argument with her mum
blacked out half of Belfast. The first time friends made love
the blew out all the light bulbs in his apartment. Angry GF
drained Ex BF's car battery while he was stopped for gas
10 miles away. 8 traffic lights to go through Ashland, when
late for an appointment, my friend turns the all green in their
turn as she needs. Lots of people can't wear watches. Wind
ups become magnetized and freeze up. Digital watches have
their battery drained.

The auto-on-at-night street lamps are great to practice
and develop your control of your E/K [electo-Kinetic]
psi-ability. Like any sport you need to train your energy
muscles to respond to your expressed intention.

To turn the lamps (pia) off [you can't hurt them]
detach from your conscious mind and focus on a
pictured emotional energy at it, with the intention
of one going out.

The switch is easily turned on or off with a minimum of energy.
Once out, release it . . .do it again. Do it enough
times that you can do it With a thought intention
in a * blink*, without the bit of emotion. Apply this
(pia) technique to any light switch.
Be in harmony,
walk in beauty.
roger
Psychic Child

«  » by Marie
am wondering if electricity simply reacts to our energy or acts like a vibration or is like a magnet for electricity-where it gravitates to auras.
Marie

«  » by fred aus indo
Marie wrote:am wondering if electricity simply reacts to our energy or acts like a vibration or is like a magnet for electricity-where it gravitates to auras.

to simply put it... our existance is based of on a frequency of our atoms, every frequency creates impact... impacts could be various including gravity... our nature seems to seek balance, in other words positive and negative charges seeks each other to balance them out. The phenomenon that is happening is the differing amount of energies present in one's body, creates an unusually larger number of energetic conductivity due to a less balanced/stable frequencies which can possibly come from higher frequencies, hence we could possibly create conductivity to it since we became a greater energy source... but let's look back at the idea of us biological humans... we do already conduct electricity in nature with our brain cells sending signals to our nerves... but it is rare to see it impacting to "outisde" of our physical body because by nature we don't conduct electricity unless if we are well moisturised or somehow produce enough amount that somewhat seep through our skin, also by definition, conducting simply means to transfer electricity currents and since by nature we conduct electricity... to answer your questions... minus the phenomenon, you already conduct electricity anyways... the phenomenon would be more accurate if it was to be described as like this:

"I am producing unusually large amounts of electricity in my body"

for what I know, Aura comes from the product of our frequencies in a given time and it is relative (changes all the time)... in terms of it effecting the production of electricity in our body? perhaps not but the link of it is there due to its nature as being "impact/effect" that gives our certain colour frequencies...

but in terms of static electricity, most of us do experience this at one stage with the whole occasional buzz and spike, but I guess with the "awakened" ones, the rate of static discharge is unusually higher ;) so simply put, yes most of us have this inherently but especially "higher" frequencies subject
fred aus indo

«  » by LucidDreams
murphy wrote:It's my emotions...sensory...the higher they are, the more electrical things go nuts. .
This seems to be the case with most people. For me, it's the exact opposite. When I'm spaced out and daydreaming is when strange shit happens. I've brought elements of those dreams/visions into this physical 3D realm with me, for a brief moment. Kind of like when you open your eyes and see something from your dream in front of you for a sec. If that ever happens, try to "do something" quick. Something you'd try to do in a lucid dream. Don't be surprised if "the force" is in you. I've tried so hard to try to create that body/mind separation at will, but just end up frustrated. And for me getting my emotions worked up into a lather only succeeds in frying my nerves... not batteries. I believe there has to be people walking the Earth that can pull if off though. I think this is probably about the most common psy ability there is. Based on the makeup of the human body... we would make decent conductors or batteries. I'll bet even spiritual muggles have had some experiences of this nature... even being shocked is, IMO, a very generic case of it.
LucidDreams

plasma ball winter fun, lol! QUOTE for you: «  » by murphy
plasma ball winter fun, lol! QUOTE for you:

Clear Blue Sky wrote:I got a fun plasma ball for Christmas, and used a scale that calculates your body fat and bone mass by electro current going through your body. Once I electro-shocked myself with an ungrounded switch. Best cure for the winter blahs I have ever self-administered :D !!

The human body is amazingly electric. All that skin, all that salty sweat layer, all those nerves in the skin, neurons in the head. Not surprising we have sprouted an electro-shell.

[url="http://www.searchquotes.com/quotation/Electricity_is_really_just_organized_lightning./1564/"]Electricity is really just organized lightning.[/url] - George Carlin

You made me laugh! Thank you. Awesome post.

murphy
murphy

«  » by Nam3lessOne
Psychic Child wrote:Murphy and Clear Blue Sky . . .
When emotions are high, so is our "subtle energy"
that is the low frequency Theta/Delta energy range.
The Bass frequency is in that range.

All kinds of examples: member in argument with her mum
blacked out half of Belfast. The first time friends made love
the blew out all the light bulbs in his apartment. Angry GF
drained Ex BF's car battery while he was stopped for gas
10 miles away. 8 traffic lights to go through Ashland, when
late for an appointment, my friend turns the all green in their
turn as she needs. Lots of people can't wear watches. Wind
ups become magnetized and freeze up. Digital watches have
their battery drained.

The auto-on-at-night street lamps are great to practice
and develop your control of your E/K [electo-Kinetic]
psi-ability. Like any sport you need to train your energy
muscles to respond to your expressed intention.

To turn the lamps (pia) off [you can't hurt them]
detach from your conscious mind and focus on a
pictured emotional energy at it, with the intention
of one going out.

The switch is easily turned on or off with a minimum of energy.
Once out, release it . . .do it again. Do it enough
times that you can do it With a thought intention
in a * blink*, without the bit of emotion. Apply this
(pia) technique to any light switch.
Be in harmony,
walk in beauty.
roger

wow! This sounds like a fun practice of psi!
Especially because this has been happening to me randomly as street lights go on and off.
i might want to add some intention behind that.
im quite skilled at getting good and emotional
Nam3lessOne

«  » by Psychic Child
Yes, LessOne, adding intention is the most positive
action you can do.
See how far your "range" is to out just one.
The further away you go, the
narrower you energy beam needs to be.

Practice moving quickly
from one to another to
develop your confidence
and control.

The place your energy starts from
is the starting place for all psi-energy,
just add an Intention.

Be in harmony,
walk in beauty.
roger
Psychic Child

«  » by Enricoricardo
Thanks guys.. it all really helped me. Yeah i got one of thoughts balls too ifi put my hand over it my gf or friend they get a bigger shock than just charging phone or if i switch as switch on. ive been vibrating loads last couple weeks and i seem to possibly be having some sort of telepathic but im not sure could be considance/ But the electric i cant ignore it.. im wondering how much my body could conducted in how would i go about controlling it? Just with intention?

My friend when i showed her she was weird out.. although i know human body are good conductors we are 80% water.
Enricoricardo

«  » by LucidDreams
Alef wrote:LOL It was nice to read this. I can't imagine what have you experienced…. :D
My life is just one perpetual ball of weirdness. Even the things that don't take on a preternatural nature, are just strange. Like my sister might call me and complain about how there's no vanilla pudding at the store... only chocolate. I mean really, where's the accounting for taste here? Or I go out to get the mail and there's a duck sitting on my mailbox. Nobody elses ever... just mine. For no apparent reason. People will even walk/drive by and see it, laughing, like: "why the hell is there a duck on that guys mailbox?" Answer - because it just wouldn't be me otherwise.
LucidDreams

«  » by angienader
since its winter it could make conducting electricity easier....because blankets are usually washed more often which cases static electricity, as well as heaters. If it gets irritating use a pan you make tea in and just fill it with water, you could even add herbs or fruits to make it smell lovely in the house. if i boil it like tea and let it around the house...it usually puts a stop to irritating static overloads.
angienader

«  » by Jishnu Ray Chowdhury
My phone sometimes gets charged sometimes get uncharged.
hmm...
either my phone is getting kapputt, or my energy.
Jishnu Ray Chowdhury

Return to index page Indigo Phenomenon