Level completed: 51%, Points required for next Level: 199
    Overall activity: 0%
    Achievements:
    Veteran1000 Experience Points

Level
    Thanks

Talking Seeing through someone elses eyes or astral travel?

Hi,

Just wondering if anyone has ever almost been sleeping (or almost awake) and has seen through (what I call) someone elses eyes? A few times I found myself in someone's bedroom, or having a conversation with someone. I've never been in these rooms (in real life) or ever met these people.

This ad goes away when you register.

Is this a form of astral travel? I have found now that if I close my eyes and try really hard I'll end up somewhere else. Does anyone know what this is, or has it happened to you?

I have also had converdations via the phone with friends and can see what they're looking at, even if I've never been to thier house before.

Please let me know if anyone can do this, or similar.

Thanks

Old Soul
    Level completed: 0%, Points required for next Level: 0
    Overall activity: 2.0%
    Achievements:
    SocialYour first GroupRecommendation Second ClassVeteranCreated Blog entry
    Awards:
    Most Popular
    Level
    Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,588 Times in 2,797 Posts
    You know, I could be wrong, but it almost sounds more like a version of visual telepathy. As if you can see what others are seeing instead of hear what they're hearing or know what they're thinking.

Just a thought

“What if you slept? And what if, in your sleep, you went to heaven and there plucked a strange and beautiful flower? And what if,when you awoke,you had the flower in your hand? Ah, what then?”
    ― Samuel Taylor Coleridge

Level completed: 87%, Points required for next Level: 66
    Achievements:
    SocialVeteran5000 Experience Points
    Level
    Thanks
    I used to see through my cat's eyes hehe, that was fun and not so overwhelming. I talk to people I don't know in dreams also.. also visit the places they live.. I have experiences I feel weird talking about to just anyone who is not receptive but if you would like to talk feel free to PM me..

Check out this thread:
    http://indigosociety.com/astral-trav...260#post221260

The link adonis777 posted explains a few things and gives some direction for growth. It might help you too.
    Hidden Content “Be kind to me, or treat me mean.
    I'll make the most of it, I'm an extraordinary machine.”
    - Fiona Apple
    Hidden Content

Level completed: 65%, Points required for next Level: 179
    Achievements:
    VeteranCreated Blog entry5000 Experience Points

Level
    Blog Entries
    Thanks
    I do that before with my friend also since she doesn't mind me doing so, although I need to be really relaxed to do so. We can see exactly what each other is doing in some extend, so long if my friend and I don't mind it. The cost of this is, I get tired easily when I started, and it feels like doing a few things at the same time. My character changes too when I do it at that state and I talk differently.

Forum Caretaker
    Level completed: 25%, Points required for next Level: 1,058
    Achievements:
    SocialYour first GroupRecommendation Second ClassVeteranCreated Blog entry
    Level
    Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,392 Times in 1,879 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by oracle View Post
    Hi,

Just wondering if anyone has ever almost been sleeping (or almost awake) and has seen through (what I call) someone elses eyes? A few times I found myself in someone's bedroom, or having a conversation with someone. I've never been in these rooms (in real life) or ever met these people.

Is this a form of astral travel? I have found now that if I close my eyes and try really hard I'll end up somewhere else. Does anyone know what this is, or has it happened to you?

I have also had converdations via the phone with friends and can see what they're looking at, even if I've never been to thier house before.

Thanks
    Hi Oracle,

I see through other's eyes when I dream. I called it dream walking for years for lack of a better name. Often I see places that my friends are visiting. It is like taking a trip with them. Also I often see significant events that my adult son is going through. I'm not sure if I project my sight to anyone. I don't think it is because I cant. I think it is because nobody really gives a damn.

Sometimes while I'm talking to my friend on the phone he asks me to direct him to where he can find an item at the store, and I do. Astral shopping?

Once I dreamt every detail of a hunt that my husband was on. He was a little freaked out by my description. I remote view those I love, I guess.

If you want to be more accurate with it make sure that you have clear intentions to see. Do it in a loving and respectful manner and write it in a journal so you can compare notes and drawings. Have fun.
    " All the problems of the world can be solved with a garden." Geoff Lawton

Old Soul
    Level completed: 26%, Points required for next Level: 746
    Achievements:
    SocialSocialVeteranVeteranCreated Album pictures
    Level
    Thanks
    Hi,

Thanks
    This happens to me...it has happened to me many times and is not something I can initiate or control...it is called clairvoyance
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Clairvoyance

This happens to me sometimes when I am falling asleep or if I am awake. I will see people I do not know and places I have never been and I can see an event occuring...or something about to occur and I usually pray for all who are involved.

As I said before I do not consider this one of my strong gifts because I do not do it at will or control it, but now that I am writing about it, I guess it is notable since it happens to me so often.

When people tell me their dreams I can sometimes see what the dreamer was dreaming with vivid detail and I can recall some things they forgot occasionally...its wild because sometimes i see the dream more vivid and in more detail than the dreamer...like they had the same exact dream but at a lower frequency than I see it.

So far as astral travel goes, I can do OBE's at will and sometimes I am in parts of the world I have never been to before and sometimes I do not even know where I am LOLOL well my spirit is cool and knows where i am but when I come back I am wondering where i was...but i do tend to find out later. During OBE's I have met some people and spirits whom I do not recall in my waking state, but they know me somehow and even some people were asking me to come for some type of help they needed but I do not understand this aspect entirely....I mean how can they request for me to come and they do not know me really. I know there is a lot to the spirit world, but sometimes I wonder if they confuse me for a different type of spirit. Ha maybe i should start another thread for that, but I thought it pertained a bit to your question.

Hope this helps somehow
    Hidden Content "Exclusion is the greatest inclusion."-~*A.Z.*~
    "Seeing into darkness is clarity. Knowing how to yield is strength.
    Use your own light and return to the source of light.
    This is called practicing eternity." -Lao-tzu, Tao Te Ching 52

Indigo Member
    Level completed: 97%, Points required for next Level: 17
    Achievements:
    VeteranTagger Second Class5000 Experience Points

Level
    Thanks
    I do the same thing alot.
    Ive gone into other peoples bodies or somehow become another person while in my astral travel experiences, or ive been in someones body, but also been outside of the body watching my body inside another body, as if I became 3 or 4 different parts of myself... if that makes sense? Telepathy, remote viewing, astral travel, channelling and medium abilities seem to be connected, at least in my experiences with them.

Sounds like you are mixing remote viewing with telepathy.

Level completed: 51%, Points required for next Level: 199
    Achievements:
    Veteran1000 Experience Points

Level
    Thanks
    Thats really cool that everyone knows what Im talking about. Now.. does anyone have any tips to getting into it? Astral travel... anything?

Old Soul
    Level completed: 26%, Points required for next Level: 746
    Achievements:
    SocialSocialVeteranVeteranCreated Album pictures
    Level
    Thanks
    Thats really cool that everyone knows what Im talking about. Now.. does anyone have any tips to getting into it? Astral travel... anything?
    Hi Oracle

I was involved in a conversation regarding this today and a user on this forum by the name of Joe gave some instructions
    http://indigosociety.com/can-you-ind...on-t12052.html
    Hidden Content "Exclusion is the greatest inclusion."-~*A.Z.*~
    "Seeing into darkness is clarity. Knowing how to yield is strength.
    Use your own light and return to the source of light.
    This is called practicing eternity." -Lao-tzu, Tao Te Ching 52

Achievements:

Level
    Blog Entries
    Thanks
    If you are greatly concerned about a person for example, your concious will be able to leave the body temporary and stay beside the person you worry until you decide to wake up.

Recently because of my friend's incident, which cannot be explained with what we know apart from psychic, I am very worry about her especially the time when she almost got a car accident because of not being able to control her foot for a split second - her feet moved when the cars were about to accelerate.

I dreamed about her going pass universities while over 90 unfriendly spirits watching over her with hands crossed. A large part of me was following her staying alert, and I was staying up two floors up watching over.

Level completed: 87%, Points required for next Level: 66
    Achievements:
    SocialVeteran5000 Experience Points
    Level
    Thanks
    Hey, thanks for the links here guys and thank you for sharing, you have inspired me

I was not going to go into this publicly before but it looks like I am safe in this crowd lol also perhaps I will get some needed feedback.

A few weeks back my sister-in-laws aunt committed suicide. The night before we found out, I dreamed I was in a Queenslander villa type home. I walked inside the house, through the front door and into the living area, looked to my right and there was a man knocking on a bedroom door, there is a bathroom next to that.

An older woman comes through the front door. He looks relieved that she's there and he is distraught. He keeps saying, she won't open the door. The older lady knocks and starts speaking through the door. I walk over and walk through the door.

There's a smaller woman who is walking back and forth, throwing her hair back (it is long with curls, looks like extensions) she sees me. She talks to me and says, come on lets get out of here. She just wanted to get out of there, her husband and the other older lady were knocking on the door yelling for her to open up. I followed her and she wanted to leave but she couldn't, she even walked through the wall and went to the car to try and get out of there, but the car would not start.

And then we were talking, I asked her why she wanted to leave so badly, and she said she had had enough, that her husband was never there for her and she thinks sometimes he was cheating. She just wants to go now but she is stuck there, then she shrugs and leans over the wheel just waiting.

In the morning my sister-in-law tells me about her aunt dying in Brisbane and about her husband. I was sort of shocked but then I didn't say anything because I didn't want to upset her. I've just left it alone, there's nothing I can do about it now anyway except for pray for her soul.

I never had OBE's before, but experienced floating off my bed when I started doing the Falun Dafa exercises. It freaked me out and found it kind of weird so I stopped doing the exercises for a while. Sometimes, I just want to know what things are.. like maybe labeling something as known will make it better. I am not used to OBE's and have only experienced dreams like this through my life. I should pay more attention to them, but a lot of the time what is happening does not make sense to me.

It's like a constant stream while I'm asleep. Many symbols and some people I see as people I know but through their situation and reactions they are different. There seems to be a mix of personal dreaming with outside influences so it's sometimes hard for me to decipher.

Sometimes I write down my dreams and read over them later and as I'm reading I'll be saying to myself, "this is crap... this is crap.. this is crap.. holy bejebus, this is something real!"

So, I still have blocks to work through, and when the blocks unravel the awareness can be overwhelming at times for new things. I am trying to learn to be playful with the experiences. Being playful is one of the joys of seeing these things then synchronicity and symbols in the waking world brings everything to life.

Caroline Myss is interesting about healing blockages in the body, this asks questions that can apply to each chakra and kind of simplifies the Kundalini material. Check out the Flash presentation with the questions:
    http://www.myss.com/library/chakras/

Here's more indepth info on Kundalini:
    http://www.biologyofkundalini.com/

Sorry for the length here.. Haha thanks guys

Oh yeah, Mialso, my brother and his friend were involved in a car accident when I was in High School, months before I dreamed this with another friend the same night, she lived close by. My brother and his friend were very lucky to come out of that accident alive. I believe that in a state of shock the soul can project messages like ripples through space time, this can be picked up by people sensitive to it. I think they had some help that night. Pray for your friends safety. Sometimes we need help from above
    Last edited by Androme; 11-13-2008 at 04:35 AM.
    Hidden Content “Be kind to me, or treat me mean.
    I'll make the most of it, I'm an extraordinary machine.”
    - Fiona Apple
    Hidden Content

Banned
    Level completed: 51%, Points required for next Level: 247
    Achievements:
    SocialYour first GroupVeteran5000 Experience Points

Level
    Thanks
    Lucid dreaming I think.

Achievements:

Level
    Blog Entries
    Thanks
    The interesting thing about my dream was, that when I asked my friend about the dream and told her about it, she said she felt my presence and she really did go to the university to check out something. I got the name of the university right and also the date too.

I was near furious to what those spirits wanted to do to her that day. She was on the venge of losing control of her body.

I checked out the links, but I do not agree the way how believe is emphasis.
    The time a person reincanates, although it's true in some ways, he or she can choose the people around them, they will, no matter what, will need to surrender their free will to, for example parents and teachers. If the people around you are respectful, then it means you are blessed. Otherwise no.

Moreover free will is limited by the knowledge you possess - If you don't know anything about everything, how will you be able to make the right choice at the first place without bumping into walls? How will one be able to resist induction without knowing if a certain statement is reasonable or not, especially if the person does not have the ability to reason?

Indigo Newbie
    Level completed: 11%, Points required for next Level: 179
    Achievements:
    1 year registered1 year registered1000 Experience Points1000 Experience Points

Level
    Thanks
    that just happend to me yesterday as i awoke from a dream i saw through this mans eyes like i was in his body or something i then went back to sleep as i awoke there was a crying female spirit that vanished outside my window...what a screwed up day that was

Indigo Member
    Level completed: 86%, Points required for next Level: 59
    Achievements:
    1 year registered1000 Experience Points

Level
    Thanks
    Find short list of some common-abilities:

Some of the applications & abilities used in own and, or common-realities, no priority given for abilities at the top of the list (factual listing is endless):

- to know (understand, learn, etc)
    - to acknowledge
    - to let (others) know or communicate
    - to create, to decreate (generally anything)
    - to change, to stay the same, to perpetuate, to variate
    - to paste, to unpaste
    - to move, to stop, to change
    - to shift, to shape-shift
    - to multiply, to de-multiply, to fragment, to de-fragment
    - to combine, to separate
    - to dissolve, to resolve
    - to teach, to guide, to lead
    - to absorb, to explode
    - to enhance, to invent
    - to survive, to vanish, (incl to persist)
    - to do anything with the mind, to resolve the mind, to exchange-swap minds
    - to be aware, to be unaware, to not know
    - to be, to not be (singularly, multiple way, shared, combined, distictive, sential, etc)
    - to change, to not change
    - to be in a body, to be outside of a body, to be either way simultaneously
    - to interiorize, to exteriorize, either simultaneously
    - to generalize, to indentify, to cross-indentify
    - to assosiate, to dissasosiate, to cross-associate
    - to scan, to ignore
    - to symbolize, to de-symbolize, to assign, to signature
    - to share, to take-away
    - to appear, to dissapear, these simultaneously
    - to synchronize, to desynchronize (solids, frequencies, systems, minds, spirits, fields, bodies, waves, universes, multi-universes, realities, etc)
    - to fixate (on reality), to shift in reality, these simultaneously
    - to use probabilities, these selectively or all probabilities simultaneously
    - to focus on 3 dimensions, to extend beyond 3 dimensions, to shift dimensions, to combine and re-combine dimensions
    - to heal, to sicken
    - to release, to hold
    - to enturbulate, to unenturbulate
    - to block, to unblock
    - to inhibit, to uninhibit (other's mockups, creations, etc)
    - to clear
    - to restore, to re-make
    - to mockup physical reality, to undo physical reality
    - to duplicate
    - to replicate
    - to cross-copy, to reverse-copy, to select-copy
    - to sonate, to re-sonate
    - to program, to deprogram, to cross-program, to pre-program, to 'only if conditions met action' program and re-program
    - to program thoughts, to deprogram thoughts specifically
    - to respond to programmed thoughts, to not respond to programmed thoughts
    - to be aware of machinery
    - to create machinery, to uncreate machinery
    - to control mental machinery
    - to be in many places (simultaneously, selectively, etc)
    - to be one (in specific applications, realities, etc)
    - to be selfish
    - to be altruistic
    - to ignore, to place attention, to focus attention, to de-focus attention
    - to importanize, to unimportanize, to de-importanize
    - to be one and many simultaneously and these selectively
    - to divide, to combine, to re-combine
    - to see the structure of things
    - to see through things
    - to look within things
    - to see remotely
    - to locate, to not locate
    - to pervade
    - to permeate
    - to dimensionalize
    - to as-is
    - to alter-is
    - to not is
    - to leave time stream
    - to spot the correct time (specifically and not)
    - to have no time track
    - to bypass time
    - to ignore time
    - to not be effect of entities
    - to see entities
    - to hold onto entities, to let go of entities
    - to be infested, to be clean
    - to infest others, to clean others
    - to divide, to integrate (make whole)
    - to fragment, to integrate
    - to not orient anchor points, to orient anchor points
    - to not determinate objects, to determinate objects
    - to leave the structure of things alone, to manipulate things, to re-manipulate things
    - to make not material things, to materialize things, to dematerialize
    - to be undescribable
    - to combine, to re-combine
    - to singularize, to many-aze
    - to make solids impenetrable, to make solids penetrable
    - to infinitize, to un-infinitize
    - to actualize, to not actualize
    - to perpetuate reality, to violate reality, to change reality
    - to leave random, to unrandomize, to cross-randomize
    - to read minds, to not read minds
    - to take over (others) minds
    - to alter (own, others, collective, etc) minds
    - to implode (own, others, collective, etc) pictures
    - to swap thoughts
    - to project thoughts
    - to pretend (in games, etc)
    - to manipulate, to softipulate
    - to be compationate
    - to philosophize
    - to love, to admire, to have affinity for, to have sympathy for
    - to produce motion, to undo motion
    - to endow life
    - to manipulate life force
    - to drain life force
    - to lease, to re-lease
    - to solidify, to liquify
    - to touch
    - to count, to compute, to figure
    - to solve, to re-solve
    - to intend, to have interest for
    - to decide
    - to desire, to want, to crave
    - to anticipate, to de-anticipate
    - to postulate, to remove postulates, to manipulate (with) postulates
    - to levitate
    - to be fast, to speedisize, to slow-down
    - to teleport, to inno-port, to teleport within out (via) out into within, etc
    - to be flowing, to be rigid
    - to measure, to unmeasure
    - to define, to un-define
    - to manipulate energy
    - to create energy
    - to invent energy
    - to propagate flows, to dampen flows
    - to not glare, to glare
    - to beam, to cross-beam
    - to blanket, to release
    - sexualize, to sensualize, to plesuarize
    - to zap
    - to nip
    - to klip
    - to cohesize
    - to select, to re-select, to un-select
    - to use willingness
    - to select, to unselect
    - to spaceate (as being, reality, universe, multiverse, selectively, etc)
    - to energize, to drain, to dissipate
    - to slide, to cross-slide, to over-slide, to fix-over-slide
    - to make time-streams, to un-make time-streams
    - to historicize (past, future, present, these in combination, etc)
    - to blend, to re-blend, to cross-blend
    - to use (maintain) multiple viewpoints, to use (maintain) single viewpoint, these both versions in combination
    - to use mass, to do without mass
    - to use energy, to do without energy
    - to use time, to do without a time
    - to fill space, to empty space, to manipulate space
    - to make vacuums, to uncreate vacuums
    - to be located, to not be located, to be cross-located
    - to gain mass, to lose mass, to manipulate mass
    - to ignore energy, to be effected by energy (for research, games, inventivity, etc)
    - to approve, to reject
    - to improve, to re-prove
    - to invent, to re-invent
    - to folow the laws of common-reality, to violate the laws of common-reality
    - to follow the laws of energy, to violate the laws of energy
    - to follow the laws of space, to violate the laws of space
    - to follow the laws of time, to violate the laws of time
    - to follow the laws of matter, to violate the laws of matter
    - to predict specificly about randomity (per unit, per reality, per being, combination, explicitly selectively, etc)
    - to predetermine (past, present, future, incl yet non-existing conceps, beings, realities, applications, etc)
    - to find out, to re-discover
    - to be alone, to be together
    - to be invisible, to be cross-visible
    - to hide
    - to play, to re-play
    - to create specificly games (competitive, non-competitive, with or without development, closed games, open games, with or without prizes, etc)
    - to fix, to unfix, to cross-fix
    - to perceive as a body to perceive as a spirit
    - to be a body ('s) (multiple, solely own, common, shared, via concept aplication, switch-able, etc)
    - to be a spirit ('s) (multiple, solely own, common, shared, via concept application, switch-able, etc)
    - to operate without referance, to refer to
    - to isolate, to unisolate, to cross-isolate
    - to develop (self, others, realities, collectives, undefined, etc)
    - to be godlike (creative with application of care, etc)
    - to be in (this) universe, to leave universe, to be cross-universes, to be through universes, etc
    - to create, to uncreate (beings, realities, etc)
    - to mock-up, to un-mock
    - to be logical, to be un-logical, to be cross-logical
    - to be random, to be chaotic, to be orderly
    - to be positive, to be negative, to be neutral, combination of these, etc
    - to be linear
    - to be non-linear
    - to make rules, to violate rules
    - to co-create
    - to cross-create
    - to via-create
    - to share
    - to help
    - to be, make portals (self, common, fixed, etc), unmake portals
    - to create space (plain, dimensionalized, etc)
    - to create time (linear, multiple, chronological, not inter-connected, synchronized, not synchronized, etc)
    - to create matter (particles, etc), to uncreate them
    - to create realities (solely, own, combined, shared, etc)
    - to create common-realities (collective, binary, etc), to uncreate common-realities
    - to create completely new beingness, beings (solely, own, shared, combined, etc)
    - to create completely new beingness, beings collectively (singularly, binary or more)
    - to travel through realities (multiverses, universes, etc)
    - to switch between realities (multiverses, universes, etc)
    - to reflect, to mirror, to through-reflect, to versus-reflect, to via-reflect, to multi-reflect
    - to randomize, to unrandomize, to cross-randomize

Old Soul
    Level completed: 87%, Points required for next Level: 162
    Overall activity: 35.0%
    Achievements:
    SocialSocialYour first GroupRecommendation Second ClassVeteran

Level
    Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,956 Times in 2,229 Posts
    Hi,

Thanks
    This is a form of Remote Viewing.
    RV has two styles.
    One is possession, where you see through the eyed of another.
    My fav use is to lay in a field, and see what the Hawk sees.
    The second is as the observer. Like seeing a requested scene
    on a TV screen or through a window.

With either one you can "travel" to any "past or future time",
    to any "past or future place." Great for visiting past lives.
    I use telepathy when going 30,000 (+-) years or more
    into my past to communicate with my ancestors and
    other beings there.

Out of body traveling in Astrol . . .the ghost like wispy form
    that can't be hurt . . mostly used for recreational night flying
    is one form. The Astral is the solid form of out-of-body that
    you can use. When "Off World Beings" visit they will often use
    the Astral form. This form can be injured.

When I am exploring my far past, I will go RV first and establish
    telepathic contact. Then I will appear in Astral in a solid form
    that I can chose. The form I use is a 45 year old fit male dressed
    as a typical male. I am 81 now. . . . . ;-)
    Be in harmony,
    be in beauty.
    roger
    RV can be accessed through Lucid Dreaming,
    I use a portal.
    beauty
    PC
    Last edited by Psychic Child; 12-05-2011 at 03:00 PM.