Kundalini + cigarettes? spiritual awakening

General Spiritual discussion
Kundalini + cigarettes? spiritual awakening «  » by Brainpower
[FONT=Lucida Grande]The past 1 year i have experienced symptoms of kundalini enlightenment, i only now found out and need guidance, can i find that on the internet? [/FONT]

[FONT=Lucida Grande]I tried to open my pineal gland through meditation when, but i have always been a been in a bit trance like state [/FONT]

[FONT=Lucida Grande]so 1 year ago i meditated (first time) and felt this warm feeling inside my spine, crawling towards my brain, enlightened the millions of neurons inside my brain, total euphoric, total extasy. total love, total oneness, it felt so good, orgasmic [/FONT][FONT=Lucida Grande]i just opened my eyes and the room was very wavy. [/FONT]

[FONT=Lucida Grande]the next 1 week i felt anxious, at night i saw "visions" of things that scared me, like clowny faces, religion, gods wrath, jesus, beliefs, illuminati, i felt the anxiety of being bombed, i felt as if i was in a earthquake EXTREME FEAR it was pictures maybe once every 0,5 sec so i could just snap the pictures, but i remember it so vivid [/FONT][FONT=Lucida Grande] it was like i was meditating when i layed down in bed trying to sleep[/FONT]

[FONT=Lucida Grande]after that heavy week i felt such a bliss understanding of some sort, i felt so happy, i had no thoughts, i had deleted religion and my fears, i was TOTAL reborn, (not reborn cause i still had personality) but it was a heavy week.[/FONT]
[FONT=Lucida Grande]and i feel this heavy trance state all the time, like im just happy for no reason at all, i know who i am, and i know my perception, and i even know your perception alike, it feels most like i am a god to myself, but ofcouse not to you.[/FONT]

[FONT=Lucida Grande]I'm also experiencing that i can hear small sounds very loud, like im going crazy over something like soda bubbles, and i just can hear small things like those i dont know why at all, but i guess its just awareness[/FONT]

[FONT=Lucida Grande]I'm meditating EVERY single time i go to sleep before i sleep, i have to, in these meditations i have been shown a lot of crazy things, its like i am inside my head, when i close my eyes, i have seen geometry forming, Visions of a blue man with no head but instead a glowing white head that was sitting in a meditive position that pulled hes fingers towards each other, i tried this in real life and i was shown "chi" and was playing around with this "chi" energy for days, i have seen hypercubes where i could look around in my field of vision, very fucked up visional perfection, and i didnt even know anything about spirituality, those are just a few of the visions, but it always starts with a blinking white light in my eyesight. like im leaving my consciousness or personality behind, i dont know, it feels very good because i can open my eyes and think about things, then close my eyes and continue the vision.[/FONT]

[FONT=Lucida Grande]I can think of absolutely nothing at all, nothing really scares me, well something does scare me, but i'm expanding and saying to myself there isnt even "evil" in this world, most of it is human made, like money, cancer, deseases, and i think its good to be thankful for what you get, but honestly i dont think its your god that gave it to you, im a little mad that people can see this, but im also saying to myself that its just a perception, and so is mine.[/FONT]

[FONT=Lucida Grande]Sometimes example when i woke up the other day, i heard a bell, like it was inside my head. I have heard myself yell inside my head, like "HAH" or, i can honestly if i have heard some music HEAR It visually inside my head, i can hear the music like i was hearing a radio. its so strange [/FONT]

[FONT=Lucida Grande]I have seen white glowing dots in the sky flowing around me. that flows in circles everywhere with the right amount of focus.[/FONT]

[FONT=Lucida Grande]I can see invisible lines on stuff that is either 5 edged things on a paper and form geometry with my eyes, and focus a little more and see it as a bigger picture and get cubes, and see it even bigger, just by the edges of things, that i have to draw, if i see some edges, i automaticly see it as geometry being formed, with invisible lines, like a trip, invisible lines and edges being drawn in my head[/FONT]

[FONT=Lucida Grande]I can feel that i have to save this world, that i know how to enlighten people and help people example out of religion, and i see money as a big problem aswell. [/FONT]

[FONT=Lucida Grande]I saw a vision with me being zoomed out on, animals and trees, everything in this world was just DOTS, even me, just a connection of dots put together to form beings. i dont know what this means, but it was mind fucked for me. amazed i could think this way [/FONT]

[FONT=Lucida Grande]I can feel sometimes that i lose my consciousness[/FONT]

[FONT=Lucida Grande]I can hear music and feel the music, i can listen to amazing trance or dubstep and feel the flow that i have to move to. such a bliss and what a feeling it is, its like cold shower comming over you, orgasmic and you need to cry cause its so beautiful[/FONT]

[FONT=Lucida Grande]I can somehow understand others emotions when i talk to them, (even animals)[/FONT]

[FONT=Lucida Grande]I can feel earth movement.[/FONT]

[FONT=Lucida Grande]I generally feel happy and happy for others.[/FONT]

[FONT=Lucida Grande]I feel as if insicts are on my body sometimes when i lay and meditate aswell [/FONT]

[FONT=Lucida Grande]I can imagine a picture like fantasy, and just wait and see what it forms.[/FONT]

[FONT=Lucida Grande]An absolute absence of thought in daily life[/FONT]
[FONT=Lucida Grande]I tried to sit and type everything on a document, i could just sit and stay on it without thinking, it just came out i dont know, i dont think while i type, its like my inner voice is gone. But i still think, and i think of fucked up things but its different its not what i used to [/FONT]

[FONT=Lucida Grande]Able to forgive and care for people I've previously disliked, like my foster dad, i understood hes fcking perception! and that i was wiser than him, that he couldent understand mine, i could go into my head and find a thought where i broke hes toe because i was mad at him once maybe 3 years ago, it was hurting my head, so it came up automaticly and look it up, see it so vivid and ACCEPT it, it was so strange cause my headache was gone as soon as i accepted this thought. what a nice feeling to accept.[/FONT]

[FONT=Lucida Grande]Dont feel lonely even tho you are very alone, but damn its lovely. and even when sitting alone feeling occasionally welling up with a wonderful, warm, joyful feeling where you begin to cry, like the music.[/FONT]

[FONT=Lucida Grande]Many doubts especially when i didnt know about kundalini awakening and it still happended - am I crazy? am I imaging this? [/FONT]

[FONT=Lucida Grande]The ability to feel no need to return to normal ways of thinking?[/FONT]

[FONT=Lucida Grande]Awareness of electrical current in the body / awareness of the transformation of electrical current into different shapes/zones and into heavy, deep, fuzzy charges in the body, that i was shown in a vision, "chi"[/FONT]

[FONT=Lucida Grande]a feeling of totally leaving the body, a total disconnection with your body.[/FONT]

[FONT=Lucida Grande]being awake for long times and not feeling tired 24-32 hours.[/FONT]

[FONT=Lucida Grande]Sleeping for long times 12-15 hours and loving it.
[/FONT]

waking up and feeling tired sometimes

[FONT=Lucida Grande]Feeling magnetic on weed? i felt this while smoking weed dont know if this is normal, but i felt MAGNETIC, i dont think smoking weed is good while under spiritual enlightenment. [/FONT]

[FONT=Lucida Grande]have yet to experience astral projection, but that should be a part of the kundalini enlightenment, i hope i will experience it.[/FONT]

[FONT=Lucida Grande]Lately when i lay and try and meditate when i go to sleep, my body has startet to massage itself, honestly, i lay and try and meditate but my spine starts to Massage itself, it feels like a healing because it feels very good, but im scared if it isnt. (why i need guidance in the first place)[/FONT]

[FONT=Lucida Grande]Also i am wondering if smoking cigarettes is bad for you while under kundalini awakening? it seems that im using it as an antibiotica to sometimes not experience these things, cause it feels UNREAL to quit smoking
[/FONT]
Brainpower

«  » by dcart
Did this happen fairly quickly after beginning meditating? I have been doing it daily for over a year and i am no where near where you are. Any advice?
dcart

«  » by BrandNewDay
))))ooosmokescreensooo((((
BrandNewDay

«  » by Three14
Brainpower wrote:[color=#333333:205kr6fs]The past 1 year i have experienced symptoms of kundalini enlightenment, i only now found out and need guidance, can i find that on the internet?[/color:205kr6fs]

[color=#333333:205kr6fs]I tried to open my pineal gland through meditation when, but i have always been a been in a bit trance like state[/color:205kr6fs]

[color=#333333:205kr6fs]so 1 year ago i meditated (first time) and felt this warm feeling inside my spine, crawling towards my brain, enlightened the millions of neurons inside my brain, total euphoric, total extasy. total love, total oneness, it felt so good, orgasmic[/color:205kr6fs][color=#333333:205kr6fs]i just opened my eyes and the room was very wavy.[/color:205kr6fs]

[color=#333333:205kr6fs]the next 1 week i felt anxious, at night i saw "visions" of things that scared me, like clowny faces, religion, gods wrath, jesus, beliefs, illuminati, i felt the anxiety of being bombed, i felt as if i was in a earthquake EXTREME FEAR it was pictures maybe once every 0,5 sec so i could just snap the pictures, but i remember it so vivid[/color:205kr6fs][color=#333333:205kr6fs]it was like i was meditating when i layed down in bed trying to sleep[/color:205kr6fs]

[color=#333333:205kr6fs]after that heavy week i felt such a bliss understanding of some sort, i felt so happy, i had no thoughts, i had deleted religion and my fears, i was TOTAL reborn, (not reborn cause i still had personality) but it was a heavy week.[/color:205kr6fs]
[color=#333333:205kr6fs]and i feel this heavy trance state all the time, like im just happy for no reason at all, i know who i am, and i know my perception, and i even know your perception alike, it feels most like i am a god to myself, but ofcouse not to you.[/color:205kr6fs]

[color=#333333:205kr6fs]I'm also experiencing that i can hear small sounds very loud, like im going crazy over something like soda bubbles, and i just can hear small things like those i dont know why at all, but i guess its just awareness[/color:205kr6fs]

[color=#333333:205kr6fs]I'm meditating EVERY single time i go to sleep before i sleep, i have to, in these meditations i have been shown a lot of crazy things, its like i am inside my head, when i close my eyes, i have seen geometry forming, Visions of a blue man with no head but instead a glowing white head that was sitting in a meditive position that pulled hes fingers towards each other, i tried this in real life and i was shown "chi" and was playing around with this "chi" energy for days, i have seen hypercubes where i could look around in my field of vision, very fucked up visional perfection, and i didnt even know anything about spirituality, those are just a few of the visions, but it always starts with a blinking white light in my eyesight. like im leaving my consciousness or personality behind, i dont know, it feels very good because i can open my eyes and think about things, then close my eyes and continue the vision.[/color:205kr6fs]

[color=#333333:205kr6fs]I can think of absolutely nothing at all, nothing really scares me, well something does scare me, but i'm expanding and saying to myself there isnt even "evil" in this world, most of it is human made, like money, cancer, deseases, and i think its good to be thankful for what you get, but honestly i dont think its your god that gave it to you, im a little mad that people can see this, but im also saying to myself that its just a perception, and so is mine.[/color:205kr6fs]

[color=#333333:205kr6fs]Sometimes example when i woke up the other day, i heard a bell, like it was inside my head. I have heard myself yell inside my head, like "HAH" or, i can honestly if i have heard some music HEAR It visually inside my head, i can hear the music like i was hearing a radio. its so strange[/color:205kr6fs]

[color=#333333:205kr6fs]I have seen white glowing dots in the sky flowing around me. that flows in circles everywhere with the right amount of focus.[/color:205kr6fs]

[color=#333333:205kr6fs]I can see invisible lines on stuff that is either 5 edged things on a paper and form geometry with my eyes, and focus a little more and see it as a bigger picture and get cubes, and see it even bigger, just by the edges of things, that i have to draw, if i see some edges, i automaticly see it as geometry being formed, with invisible lines, like a trip, invisible lines and edges being drawn in my head[/color:205kr6fs]

[color=#333333:205kr6fs]I can feel that i have to save this world, that i know how to enlighten people and help people example out of religion, and i see money as a big problem aswell.[/color:205kr6fs]

[color=#333333:205kr6fs]I saw a vision with me being zoomed out on, animals and trees, everything in this world was just DOTS, even me, just a connection of dots put together to form beings. i dont know what this means, but it was mind fucked for me. amazed i could think this way[/color:205kr6fs]

[color=#333333:205kr6fs]I can feel sometimes that i lose my consciousness[/color:205kr6fs]

[color=#333333:205kr6fs]I can hear music and feel the music, i can listen to amazing trance or dubstep and feel the flow that i have to move to. such a bliss and what a feeling it is, its like cold shower comming over you, orgasmic and you need to cry cause its so beautiful[/color:205kr6fs]

[color=#333333:205kr6fs]I can somehow understand others emotions when i talk to them, (even animals)[/color:205kr6fs]

[color=#333333:205kr6fs]I can feel earth movement.[/color:205kr6fs]

[color=#333333:205kr6fs]I generally feel happy and happy for others.[/color:205kr6fs]

[color=#333333:205kr6fs]I feel as if insicts are on my body sometimes when i lay and meditate aswell[/color:205kr6fs]​

[color=#333333:205kr6fs]I can imagine a picture like fantasy, and just wait and see what it forms.[/color:205kr6fs]

[color=#333333:205kr6fs]An absolute absence of thought in daily life[/color:205kr6fs]
[color=#333333:205kr6fs]I tried to sit and type everything on a document, i could just sit and stay on it without thinking, it just came out i dont know, i dont think while i type, its like my inner voice is gone. But i still think, and i think of fucked up things but its different its not what i used to[/color:205kr6fs]

[color=#333333:205kr6fs]Able to forgive and care for people I've previously disliked, like my foster dad, i understood hes fcking perception! and that i was wiser than him, that he couldent understand mine, i could go into my head and find a thought where i broke hes toe because i was mad at him once maybe 3 years ago, it was hurting my head, so it came up automaticly and look it up, see it so vivid and ACCEPT it, it was so strange cause my headache was gone as soon as i accepted this thought. what a nice feeling to accept.[/color:205kr6fs]

[color=#333333:205kr6fs]Dont feel lonely even tho you are very alone, but damn its lovely. and even when sitting alone feeling occasionally welling up with a wonderful, warm, joyful feeling where you begin to cry, like the music.[/color:205kr6fs]

[color=#333333:205kr6fs]Many doubts especially when i didnt know about kundalini awakening and it still happended - am I crazy? am I imaging this?[/color:205kr6fs]

[color=#333333:205kr6fs]The ability to feel no need to return to normal ways of thinking?[/color:205kr6fs]

[color=#333333:205kr6fs]Awareness of electrical current in the body / awareness of the transformation of electrical current into different shapes/zones and into heavy, deep, fuzzy charges in the body, that i was shown in a vision, "chi"[/color:205kr6fs]

[color=#333333:205kr6fs]a feeling of totally leaving the body, a total disconnection with your body.[/color:205kr6fs]

[color=#333333:205kr6fs]being awake for long times and not feeling tired 24-32 hours.[/color:205kr6fs]

[color=#333333:205kr6fs]Sleeping for long times 12-15 hours and loving it.[/color:205kr6fs]
waking up and feeling tired sometimes

[color=#333333:205kr6fs]Feeling magnetic on weed? i felt this while smoking weed dont know if this is normal, but i felt MAGNETIC, i dont think smoking weed is good while under spiritual enlightenment.[/color:205kr6fs]

[color=#333333:205kr6fs]have yet to experience astral projection, but that should be a part of the kundalini enlightenment, i hope i will experience it.[/color:205kr6fs]

[color=#333333:205kr6fs]Lately when i lay and try and meditate when i go to sleep, my body has startet to massage itself, honestly, i lay and try and meditate but my spine starts to Massage itself, it feels like a healing because it feels very good, but im scared if it isnt. (why i need guidance in the first place)[/color:205kr6fs]

[color=#333333:205kr6fs]Also i am wondering if smoking cigarettes is bad for you while under kundalini awakening? it seems that im using it as an antibiotica to sometimes not experience these things, cause it feels UNREAL to quit smoking[/color:205kr6fs]

My experiences have been virtually identical! You have no idea how amazing this was to read.
I now feel an energy cushion around me at alkl times - always moving and pleasureable. My palms tighten right up with massive amounts of energy - not sure where that is heading yet but I have burned plastic while holding things when my palsm are in this state. I also have not suffered any discomfort when accidentaly scaleded with a pot of boiling water - nothing happened - room full of witnesses.

I am in the moment with no option now - and its incredible. My life has now begun to affect - recently been victim of corporate downsizing, suddenly a local university recognizes my talent for piano - I am part of music it is that deep and woven in me - the list goes on. I feel pure empathy for everyone with balanced self-lissness. A white light always in the middle of by gaze as I close my eyes - sometimes shows me scnese of starmge green-faced creatures eating supper, etc etc - like I am in a 3D movie consciously?

You are the first I have met to validate not only your experience, but my own as well. I feel worked on when I sleep - always conversing - caressing energy clouds, intense pleasurebale sensations permeating throughout my body. incredible
Three14

«  » by Indigo01
Brainpower wrote:[color=#333333:1hhgl1lv]Feeling magnetic on weed? i felt this while smoking weed dont know if this is normal, but i felt MAGNETIC, i dont think smoking weed is good while under spiritual enlightenment.[/color:1hhgl1lv]

[color=#333333:1hhgl1lv].[/color:1hhgl1lv][color=#333333:1hhgl1lv][/color:1hhgl1lv]

You are kidding , right ? Sorry , I don't mean to be rude , I have some indigo problems too , but you should have mentioned from the begining that you ARE SMOKING WEED . Didn't it occur to you , that maybe , just maybe , the guy selling you drugs might want to win something extra and changed your usual stuff with something stronger , shittier , but cheaper . Does this happen when you are not high , too ?
Indigo01

«  » by Noename1
You're not enlightened if you smoke marijuana and cigarettes.... Not to mention both of these habits are bad for you, enlightened or not.
Noename1

«  » by bayfoxnw
I myself cannot say whether someone can or cannot be enlightened just because they smoke cigarettes or puff on weed. I can say that weed will and does make you hallucinate and at times crate a very layed back nature and nicotine does cause cancer and lung disease. Now if a drug is causing your brain to malfunction it may seem as though you are enlightened or that you may have been enlightened I do not have the answer to that. I myself do not smoke anything. I have no need to use drugs to continue to enlightenment. That is not my path but I do not say what is wrong or right for someone else. I am here to learn not judge.
bayfoxnw

«  » by BrandNewDay
I'll judge! It is in no way enlightened to smoke ciggarettes or weed. There I said it. And?
BrandNewDay

«  » by WarriorINDGO
@brandnewday,

It is your perspective. "And?" Are you looking for a perspective vs. perspective match? Do you realize that every individual has a perspective?
WarriorINDGO

«  » by elsoul
Brainpower, you have to know that if any kind of smoke goes thru your throat,( fifth chakra, vishuddhi) your energy will be clogged and your kundalini would not be raised, so from that your full enlightenment is few chakras away from realization. Still you can experience some partial enlightenment thru your lower chakras and become aware for some universal laws or see life in different perspective. Use your will, meditate, clear your thoughts as often as you can and in some moment you will feel ready to stop smoking. Good luck.
elsoul

«  » by totoXPopo
indigosociety.com/showthread.php?19608-smoking-and-hearth-chakra xoxo :D
totoXPopo

«  » by Noename1
WarriorINDGO wrote:@brandnewday,

It is your perspective. "And?" Are you looking for a perspective vs. perspective match? Do you realize that every individual has a perspective?

I really don't think this is a matter of perspective. Why, if you are "spiritually enlightened," would you EVER have the desire to smoke pot or cigarettes? Drugs bind us to this life and cause karmic imbalances by making us experience lesser pleasures. You can't be truly enlightened and enjoy destructive behaviors.
Noename1

«  » by Brainpower
Hey. I am only smoking cigarettes, i did not like it on weed as i told you, i never smoked weed. i havent smoked usual nicotine cigarettes in like 5 days. JUST TO LET YOU KNOW; I DONT FEEL ANY DIFFERENT. I JUST READ UPON THIS KUNDALINI AND SAW THE SYMPTOMS, AND THOSE SYMPTOMS I HAD EXPERIENCED.

and it was just a feeling i had around one year ago where i was meditating as i said and i felt lifted and something crawl up my spine, and ever since then i have just been a lot more CALM. I dont just KNOW something. but i have "Accepted" my thoughts if you so understand, so i can have this CALM aura, or whatever. and UNDERSTAND your perception over MY perception. I DONT feel like a god or some creature that has magical powers. I JUST FELT GOOD AFTER THIS MEDITATION EXPERIENCE I HAD. AND HAVE EVER SINCE. and i was wondering if i would reach further if i quit smoking cigarettes. cause i could feel that cigarettes was really a personal thing that might have changed the way i think, if i was experiencing some kundalini.

About that massage thing i felt, I tried to let this energy take over me, and i could just feel the energy moving to my feet massaging it, it was intense. like i was teleporting inside my head :P

I never told you guys i was enlightened, but i just feel calm. about my beliefs
Brainpower

«  » by soveriegnslade
i could be a buddha
you could be a buddha
i could be a smoker
you a non smoker

does it matter? if youv truelly seen everything as one you understand NOTHING MATTERS unless you make it matter.
soveriegnslade

«  » by BrandNewDay
Noename1 wrote:I really don't think this is a matter of perspective. Why, if you are "spiritually enlightened," would you EVER have the desire to smoke pot or cigarettes? Drugs bind us to this life and cause karmic imbalances by making us experience lesser pleasures. You can't be truly enlightened and enjoy destructive behaviors.

I don't know a thing about enlightenment but I know that if you areusing weed or cigs you are doing it to self emdicate and escape pain and suffering. If enlightenment is about expanded consciousness then you are far from that if you are in escape mode. I agree that this causes imbalances, not just karmic ones but also imbalances within consciouness in the here and now.
BrandNewDay

«  » by Jishnu Ray Chowdhury
I was playing with my third eyes.
When I opened my eyes. I saw everything is made of these shimmering dots.....like infinite ants moving around making up the reality.....
when i meditated for the first time I gained the ability to massage my forhead anytime anywhere with energy.
Now all my abilities are gone. I dont meditate anymore.
I dont ebben care..
Kundalini awakening.. I dont know wth is it.
Some kind of energy cleansing.. energy flow.. chakra cleansing...
detoxication may be..
it does not instantly make anyone enlightened. Wait a minute what is enlightenment anyway?
So many relative definitions surrounding it.
Jishnu Ray Chowdhury

«  » by Noename1
Brainpower wrote:Hey. I am only smoking cigarettes, i did not like it on weed as i told you, i never smoked weed. i havent smoked usual nicotine cigarettes in like 5 days. JUST TO LET YOU KNOW; I DONT FEEL ANY DIFFERENT. I JUST READ UPON THIS KUNDALINI AND SAW THE SYMPTOMS, AND THOSE SYMPTOMS I HAD EXPERIENCED.

and it was just a feeling i had around one year ago where i was meditating as i said and i felt lifted and something crawl up my spine, and ever since then i have just been a lot more CALM. I dont just KNOW something. but i have "Accepted" my thoughts if you so understand, so i can have this CALM aura, or whatever. and UNDERSTAND your perception over MY perception. I DONT feel like a god or some creature that has magical powers. I JUST FELT GOOD AFTER THIS MEDITATION EXPERIENCE I HAD. AND HAVE EVER SINCE. and i was wondering if i would reach further if i quit smoking cigarettes. cause i could feel that cigarettes was really a personal thing that might have changed the way i think, if i was experiencing some kundalini.

About that massage thing i felt, I tried to let this energy take over me, and i could just feel the energy moving to my feet massaging it, it was intense. like i was teleporting inside my head :P

I never told you guys i was enlightened, but i just feel calm. about my beliefs

Excuse me sir, but you said that you didn't think smoking weed was good "under spiritual enlightenment," which implies that you fancied yourself to be enlightened. Furthermore you caps yelled at me that you didn't feel any different, yet your whole post was about you felt different. And if you're so calm I don't think you would feel the need to defend yourself so vigorously.
Noename1

«  » by Brainpower
Noename1 wrote:Excuse me sir, but you said that you didn't think smoking weed was good "under spiritual enlightenment," which implies that you fancied yourself to be enlightened. Furthermore you caps yelled at me that you didn't feel any different, yet your whole post was about you felt different. And if you're so calm I don't think you would feel the need to defend yourself so vigorously.

True that, maybe i'm just stupid =) basicly i didnt mean what i said, i have no idea what i am experiencing and i just said "spiritual enlightenment" because i had no idea what it was anyways. And i never cared for it either :P I do believe i am experiencing something unusual, since i was already "real" inside my head before this feeling happended, i didnt have religions, but i was myself.. i didnt try to hide behind other personalitys, and i just didnt give a damn. I just heard about kundalini, and yeah that might not have been what i was experiencing. And again maybe i'm just crazy and its just something i have to go through, i just think its strange i have these perceptions and can feel so "real"

When i said i didnt think smoking weed was good "under spiritual enlightenment" i wasnt fancying myself.

Reason i "caps yelled" You have to understand that i dont have any religion at all, that i dont even know what enlightenment means, and neither do you it seems.. i didnt try to rage, i simply tried to point out what i was trying to get it into your head that i dont feel like a god or feel enlightened, and yes i wanna know wth i am going through if its kundalini, or im about to die, or if its jesus, or if im just so fcked up that i have paranoia, and change personalities, maybe a personality disorder.
Brainpower

«  » by elsoul
Hello again Brainpower. Ive told you already how you can "...reach further..." in my past post. Despite that I will tell you a little bit more, since you asked more precisely for your feeling. First of all Kundalini is just a word that people use for the divine energy inside us...some call it other ways..like chi and so on... This doesnt concen us.The essential is that this energy in most of the people is in ..let say some kind of sleeping state..and it is located in our sacral bone which is in the begining of our spine (or little before it)... So when that divine energy is awaken for first time it goes thru our chakras like a "bundle" of beams and connects us with our divine beginning. What youve felt was only a few beams of that energy which gave you partial awareness and calmness. If you remember how you reached that state keep doin that way but know that the smoke will detain you in your throat chakra, so you have to leave it. Good luck again ! ;)
elsoul

«  » by Brainpower
Hey again! i just wanna point out a few things i have noticed myself doing, when i get these energy rushes, i just have to express myself since i get so happy, and i actually do yogic hand gestures, and look up at the sky while i get these amazing energy rushes through my body, and i can begin to dance and do some really strange stuff because it feels like freedom. I also have this strong energy feeling at my spine everytime i sleep, or induce it.

I can channel chi, have no idea how to use it, but damn my chest is hurting each time i try to do it while lieing down, and my throat feels like throwing up

[FONT=Helvetica Neue]Spontaneous [/FONT][FONT=Helvetica Neue] vocalizations, laughter, [/FONT]

Feeling that time is non existent, i can honestly look at the clock at 12, and check back when its 5, and have no idea what i have been doing.

I dont know why, but i have startet to be more creative, i startet painting, and mostly in paint and do some really strange stuff like do 1 by 1 pixels,
Brainpower