Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Incarnation

Indigo Member
    Level completed: 26%, Points required for next Level: 374
    Overall activity: 0%
    Achievements:
    Social1 year registeredCreated Blog entryTagger Second Class5000 Experience Points
    Level
    Blog Entries
    Thanks

Incarnation

So I was on ZenDesi's post some of you need to go outside. And I thought what I was thinking about deserved its own thread, SO many people EVERYWHERE me included until recently, spend so so so much time trying to get in touch with the cosmos and spirit and our highers selves that we forget that we are on Earth. Like I said in the post, get incarnated and dont enjoy it the fuck is the point? I understand seeking until you reach a certain point or whenever you feel that sensation that says "I can be now", in healing your ego and every other level of you. But I dont think that process EVER ends. So, go out, have sex, talk to people, go on dates, meditate, chant, drink, do whatever. Whats the point of coming here if you're going to spend the entire time thinking of "home" we are home right now! Im not saying dont practice your energy working skillllzzz or psychic stuff. I do every day, and I also activity seek women to mate with. Doing these things is not lacking integrity or purpose, its not what you do its how you do it.

Love light, love dark. Love it all

This ad goes away when you register.

Zach

2. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to ZIGMAN For This Useful Post:

angienader (02-04-2013), distantnighteyes (02-02-2013), IndigoStorm (02-06-2013), lightsoldier (02-05-2013)

Indigo Member
    Level completed: 67%, Points required for next Level: 99
    Achievements:
    SocialSocial1 year registered1000 Experience Points
    Level
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by ZIGMAN View Post
    So I was on ZenDesi's post some of you need to go outside. And I thought what I was thinking about deserved its own thread, SO many people EVERYWHERE me included until recently, spend so so so much time trying to get in touch with the cosmos and spirit and our highers selves that we forget that we are on Earth. Like I said in the post, get incarnated and dont enjoy it the fuck is the point? I understand seeking until you reach a certain point or whenever you feel that sensation that says "I can be now", in healing your ego and every other level of you. But I dont think that process EVER ends. So, go out, have sex, talk to people, go on dates, meditate, chant, drink, do whatever. Whats the point of coming here if you're going to spend the entire time thinking of "home" we are home right now! Im not saying dont practice your energy working skillllzzz or psychic stuff. I do every day, and I also activity seek women to mate with. Doing these things is not lacking integrity or purpose, its not what you do its how you do it.

Love light, love dark. Love it all

Zach
    There's a balance as I am sure you are well aware of.

You can't really experience Earth if you don't not understand the spirit as you cannot understand the spirit without Earth. It is not easy finding balance. Some go insane by literally meditating, physic training, spirit contacting, this that all day. And others live life like it's the only one they have, getting drunk, doing drugs, doing crazy shit. Then there are the few that are in the Goldilocks zone of it all.

Indigo Member
    Achievements:
    Social1 year registeredCreated Blog entryTagger Second Class5000 Experience Points
    Level
    Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Malik View Post
    There's a balance as I am sure you are well aware of.

You can't really experience Earth if you don't not understand the spirit as you cannot understand the spirit without Earth. It is not easy finding balance. Some go insane by literally meditating, physic training, spirit contacting, this that all day. And others live life like it's the only one they have, getting drunk, doing drugs, doing crazy shit. Then there are the few that are in the Goldilocks zone of it all.
    Of course its all about balance! Im looking for that balanced goldilocks state of mind, I get closer everyday. Wy not enjoy all of it? I think of life like yin yang, some light in the dark, so e dark in the light. Its all amazing and I plan to keep it that way haha, I dont mean be out slamming meth and shit.

Indigo Member
    Level completed: 67%, Points required for next Level: 99
    Achievements:
    SocialSocial1 year registered1000 Experience Points
    Level
    Thanks
    Of course its all about balance! Im looking for that balanced goldilocks state of mind, I get closer everyday. Wy not enjoy all of it? I think of life like yin yang, some light in the dark, so e dark in the light. Its all amazing and I plan to keep it that way haha, I dont mean be out slamming meth and shit.
    Ahah, true, yin and yang lifestyle makes the most sense.

Indigo Member
    Level completed: 25%, Points required for next Level: 303
    Achievements:
    Social1 year registeredCreated Blog entryTagger Second Class1000 Experience Points

Level
    Blog Entries
    Thanks
    haha zach that is frickin awesome. there are so many people that claim to be these ultra super spiritual gurus but all they do is talk to spirits acsneded masters and meditate... like monks or soemthing. and they never crack a smile. hell, if you 're not enjoying this- how can you tell you're alive?!
    life is all about ups and downs and thrills and chills... but mainly balance. if your not balanced in either then you might just fall over haha.
    we all need to wake up and see that this life is actually a dream that we are living and we are truly able to create our own reality. the moment we acknowledge this ability and embrace it we are the masters of our own world ! isnt that incredible?! you have been given SUCH a gift in this life! to be exacty whoever and whatever you wish to be! i dont know about you, but i think that is friggin sweet...
    <<Kasia!>>
    "All the
    art of living lies in the fine mingling ofletting go and holding on. " - Havelock Ellis

7. The Following User Says Thank You to ketkah For This Useful Post:

lightsoldier (02-05-2013)

Official Supporter
    Level completed: 49%, Points required for next Level: 408
    Overall activity: 12.0%
    Achievements:
    SocialSocialSocialSocial1 year registered
    Level
    Thanks
    But I dont think that process EVER ends.
    I was thinking this before I saw you'd typed it, and it was going to be my response. Can anything taking such limited forms as us ever truly become "enlightened"? I don't care how many times you reincarnate, I don't see such a state being obtainable. Besides the nature of the cosmos is in constant change and flux. Whatever you think you know one second has changed. Whatever you've learned though one cycle could be completely irrelevant in the next. So maybe it's like that saying about how it's the journey that matters, and not the destination? Forget how it goes exactly. And my take on the meaning of life has always been quite simply, to live. Do what thou will, and try to enjoy yourself while you're here. Because who knows... all this incarnation stuff may be complete bullshit anyway, and this is all we'll ever have. I don't believe that, but it's possible. And if that's the case I don't want to waste all my time focusing on my throat chakra and ascending. I want to experience things and enjoy myself. And living in a place that's cold & desolate for 4-5 months out of a year makes me feel like too much of my life is wasted as it is. I have to get creative with ways to keep myself entertained this time of year. So that's something I'd like to change when I'm able to.
    *Insert Clever Comment Here*

9. The Following User Says Thank You to LucidDreams For This Useful Post:

ZIGMAN (02-02-2013)

Indigo Rookie
    Level completed: 23%, Points required for next Level: 155
    Achievements:
    3 months registered3 months registered500 Experience Points500 Experience Points

Level
    Thanks
    The whole point of this trip is to realize how super awesomely powerful we are at molding our own realities when we vibrate at higher states of consciousness. (ie ; when we are happy)

Ive gotten to the level im currently at which would probably be 400 or so (the level of reason) through a lifetime of debauchery, drugs, sex, lies and videotapes.. wait, there was no videotapes. My point being that if I had not lived such a colored teenhood then there would have been no catalyst provided in order for my consciousness to be accelerated forward.

The bottom line is that everything is already mapped out and we are being guided from above. Act on impulse and be in the moment, do whatever you feel compelled to do. Some might think that by forcing themselves to be goody two shoes when their urges think otherwise that they will somehow raise their consciousness faster then if they just let go and went with the flow. Truth is that making mistakes now could be highly beneficial in the future but one would never experience such a catapult of consciousness if they proceeded to tiptoe through life throwing flowers on old people when inside all they wanna do is cut loose and party.

Dont do what you "think" is going to raise your consciousness or make you holy.

Do what makes you happy. Simples.

11. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to JustJack For This Useful Post:

sean mac aoide (02-09-2013), ZIGMAN (02-02-2013)

Indigo Member
    Achievements:
    Level
    Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by ketkah View Post
    haha zach that is frickin awesome. there are so many people that claim to be these ultra super spiritual gurus but all they do is talk to spirits acsneded masters and meditate... like monks or soemthing. and they never crack a smile. hell, if you 're not enjoying this- how can you tell you're alive?!
    life is all about ups and downs and thrills and chills... but mainly balance. if your not balanced in either then you might just fall over haha.
    we all need to wake up and see that this life is actually a dream that we are living and we are truly able to create our own reality. the moment we acknowledge this ability and embrace it we are the masters of our own world ! isnt that incredible?! you have been given SUCH a gift in this life! to be exacty whoever and whatever you wish to be! i dont know about you, but i think that is friggin sweet...
    "Friggen sweet" Is an excellent way to put it, I am still learning how to master my own reality. Learning is fun haha I appreciate all of you

Indigo Member
    Achievements:
    Level
    Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by JustJack View Post
    The whole point of this trip is to realize how super awesomely powerful we are at molding our own realities when we vibrate at higher states of consciousness. (ie ; when we are happy)

Ive gotten to the level im currently at which would probably be 400 or so (the level of reason) through a lifetime of debauchery, drugs, sex, lies and videotapes.. wait, there was no videotapes. My point being that if I had not lived such a colored teenhood then there would have been no catalyst provided in order for my consciousness to be accelerated forward.

The bottom line is that everything is already mapped out and we are being guided from above. Act on impulse and be in the moment, do whatever you feel compelled to do. Some might think that by forcing themselves to be goody two shoes when their urges think otherwise that they will somehow raise their consciousness faster then if they just let go and went with the flow. Truth is that making mistakes now could be highly beneficial in the future but one would never experience such a catapult of consciousness if they proceeded to tiptoe through life throwing flowers on old people when inside all they wanna do is cut loose and party.

Dont do what you "think" is going to raise your consciousness or make you holy.

Do what makes you happy. Simples.
    We had the same exact kind of teenhood my friend, the same situation roughly I am sure. Like you said, go where you are compelled not where you THINK your journey should be going. Thanks for the post

Indigo Rookie
    Level completed: 23%, Points required for next Level: 155
    Achievements:
    3 months registered3 months registered500 Experience Points500 Experience Points

Level
    Thanks
    Well Zig to all onlookers it appeared as though i was making one mistake after the other but on the flip side it all amounted to me being hurtled in the direction of spiritual progression, something i doubt would have happened had everything been all peaches and cream. A lot of the motivation towards self exploration in the spiritual sense, was born out of pure and utter pain, guilt, shame, remorse and anger about those past events and the pain become so unbearable that spiritual evolution was the only option.

Moral of the story kids ; tear shit up

15. The Following User Says Thank You to JustJack For This Useful Post:

ZIGMAN (02-05-2013)

Indigo Rookie
    Level completed: 84%, Points required for next Level: 48
    Achievements:
    SocialSocial1 year registered1 year registeredTagger Second Class
    Level
    Thanks
    Well Zig to all onlookers it appeared as though i was making one mistake after the other but on the flip side it all amounted to me being hurtled in the direction of spiritual progression, something i doubt would have happened had everything been all peaches and cream. A lot of the motivation towards self exploration in the spiritual sense, was born out of pure and utter pain, guilt, shame, remorse and anger about those past events and the pain become so unbearable that spiritual evolution was the only option.

For anyone who's Never been rEaLLy pReSSeD...ya, keep the small shit small. But In The Shit (the BiG ShiT)...just keep yourself out of it!! Esp if you choose AcTioN in the same manner you do small. Because it's a change of your mind...seriously. From small>>to BiG<<BIGGER then you.

It's easy to think things you would do when you're never faced with actually deciding whether or not to do them. Very easy.. probably too easy. I do it too.. all the time. Had to quit tho bc it was confusing those trying to really get a gauge on me~teach me, learn from me or with me. Can distort your "Who ARE You?" if you know what I mean. ~But I agree with keeping the small unimportant issues~small & unimportant. I just Know that taking too lightly the `what would you do's can make you appear to need "learnings" you may not truly need (bc if put on the `spot~you'd aCtUaLLy slow your roll & think things thru.
    Last edited by nexus2divinity; 02-05-2013 at 07:44 PM.
    Brain + Spinal Column = Cure! Hidden Content *info:Hidden Content

Indigo Member
    Achievements:
    Level
    Blog Entries
    Thanks

True that on all accounts

Indigo Enthusiast
    Level completed: 70%, Points required for next Level: 180
    Achievements:
    SocialSocialSocialVeteran10000 Experience Points
    Level
    Thanks
    I agree. We must remember that regardless of where we "came from" spiritually, we are here now physically, and most people, especially here, would agree that there is a reason for that. I feel there is nothing at all wrong with enjoying the physical world, the key is to not become attached to it. Many people suffer because they try to cling to things that are by their nature impermanent. Enjoy it while it lasts but remember that it is essentially an illusion.

Balance is indeed important, in my opinion its one of the most important concepts in leading a happy life. Going with the flow, following instincts and urges has its place, but so does discipline. Sometimes you gotta realize that giving in to every urge might have negative consequences in the long term. I guess it just depends on what kind of life you want for yourself. The more in-tune you are spiritually, the more your 'urges' will lead towards your highest potential. I don't believe "enlightenment" has to be a long, difficult, or complicated process, although many people seem to view it that way. It is simply a high level of consciousness, uninhibited by the thoughts, beliefs, and identity of the ego.
    Last edited by overflow88; 02-05-2013 at 06:51 PM.

19. The Following User Says Thank You to overflow88 For This Useful Post:

nexus2divinity (02-05-2013)

Indigo Enthusiast
    Level completed: 90%, Points required for next Level: 65
    Overall activity: 41.0%
    Achievements:
    Level
    Blog Entries
    Thanks
    did you actually think that reality bends to what one person believes. THere are things that exsist even though no one believes in it. Example, I choose not to beleive in taxes, does that mean they dont exsist and i dont have to pay them. No of course not. THis theory applies to everything in reality. THings that are the absolute truth dont need people to beleive in it to exsist.
    Hidden Content ALEXANDER MARINKOVIC

Indigo Enthusiast
    Level completed: 38%, Points required for next Level: 312
    Achievements:
    Level
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by brightpup2 View Post
    did you actually think that reality bends to what one person believes. THere are things that exsist even though no one believes in it. Example, I choose not to beleive in taxes, does that mean they dont exsist and i dont have to pay them. No of course not. THis theory applies to everything in reality. THings that are the absolute truth dont need people to beleive in it to exsist.
    This is true in your reality and for others interacting with your reality, you also have to consider that for others their reality may be somewhat different and does bend
    Your only purpose is to Know

Indigo Enthusiast
    Level completed: 90%, Points required for next Level: 65
    Overall activity: 41.0%
    Achievements:
    Level
    Blog Entries
    Thanks
    by only the few minds that can precive beyond the current demension.
    Hidden Content ALEXANDER MARINKOVIC

Indigo Enthusiast
    Achievements:
    Level
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by brightpup2 View Post
    I do believe that a persons beliefs definitely shape the way they experience "reality". Taxes exist because people believe they do, and people believe they have to pay them. I think you're confusing belief with approval. Could it be your beliefs about how reality works that prevent you from bending it?

Indigo Member
    Level completed: 68%, Points required for next Level: 65
    Achievements:
    SocialSocial3 months registered3 months registered1000 Experience Points
    Level
    Thanks
    @OP - Zach, I think you make a very good point. However, I also think that we are forgetting something. We all chose to come here, to do something. Part of what we are doing, at least from my viewpoint, is helping to usher in a new era in human civilization. To do that, most of us need to relearn a sense of our spiritual self. I think this is the driving factor in why so many spend so much time concentrating on building their mindset and skills.

@Brightpup - I think we are all capable of bending reality. However, not many perceive it enough in that way to actually willfully bend it. Most of us shape our own lives with choices, whether we activitely choose or not. The reason that things exist without an individual believing them is that they are just part of the whole. The concept that we are all connected is not far from the truth. The concept of faith is multiplicative the more people buy into it. Look how powerful the Christian church has become simply because it controls the vast majority of minds.

Taxes exist because enough people believe that taxes exist. Since this is part of the collective unconscience it exists. Not everyone knows who you are or probably even believes in your existence. Does that make your existence any less meaningful? Absolutely not. We are all part of a whole, an interconnected, vastly complex whole that allows for our reality to be created. Due to thie "whole" things like rape, murder, and killing sprees happen even though "you don't believe it." Just because it is not part of your immediate existence or current paradigm does not exclude it from reality.

In turn, the existence of something does not necessarily impair your ability to bend reality to your will. Understanding the system allows us to consciously move through the system. I choose to be happy, because of this choice I am happy. The choices we make allow us to bend reality to our needs. If enough people were to bend to one particular purpose, what do you think would be the result?
    Be the change you want to see in the world. - Ghandi

Hidden Content

Indigo Enthusiast
    Level completed: 38%, Points required for next Level: 312
    Achievements:
    Level
    Thanks
    The idea that we choose to come here may also be false though I tend to think it is likely that we do choose there is also the consideration that we are in this dimension for punishment that is not of our choosing.

The concept that we are here to achieve anything is also just an idea maybe we are maybe not though, we may not even have free will when we are here even though we think we do lol, it def leads to the idea that we chose to experience this life and everything that happens before we came here.
    Your only purpose is to Know

Indigo Enthusiast
    Achievements:
    Level
    Thanks
    I'm not so sure that I "chose this incarnation" in the sense that, before I was this human, I was some ghostly form flying around, trying to decide which person to "go into", LOL that idea just makes less and less sense the more you think about it.

but if you believe, as i do, that my true self is identical with the highest spiritual force, God, All-that-is, whatever you want to call it, then it could be said that I "chose this incarnation" because every life form is an extension of my will. Alot of these "new age" ideas actually make a lot more sense if you use this premise, rather than the "individual soul journey" ego-spiritual premise. I can't totally deny the existence of the "personal soul" but I view it more like, a way of describing the connection between the ultimate spiritual existence, and individual human forms.

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast