Indigo Enthusiast
    Level completed: 48%, Points required for next Level: 314
    Overall activity: 0%
    Achievements:
    SocialSocialSocial1 year registered1 year registered

Level
    Thanks

i levitated.

took a week. lots of headrushes involved and flying off the ground and on to my face. finally i got veritcal lift.
    my head hurts like a bitch.

i pushed chi into my feet and bounced off the ground sandals included ( flip flops) no leg muscle involved. does that count?

This ad goes away when you register.

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to soveriegnslade For This Useful Post:

angienader (02-05-2013), JustJack (02-05-2013), Magelet (02-07-2013)

Official Supporter
    Level completed: 26%, Points required for next Level: 596
    Overall activity: 4.0%
    Achievements:
    SocialSocialSocialSocial1 year registered
    Level
    Thanks
    Stop by the "Types of abilities" thread and get Psy Child to add it to the list. I think you'd be the first IS member to nail this one. I've felt like I'd done it before when awaking from the onset of an OBE, and fell about a foot and hit my bed. But it was probably just the sensation of snapping back into my body just as I was rising out of it. The only person I've actually seen do it while awake and standing is David Blaine though.
    *Insert Clever Comment Here*

Indigo Rookie
    Level completed: 23%, Points required for next Level: 155
    Achievements:
    3 months registered3 months registered500 Experience Points500 Experience Points

Level
    Thanks
    Congratulations

Old Soul
    Level completed: 12%, Points required for next Level: 1,245
    Overall activity: 6.0%
    Achievements:
    SocialSocialYour first GroupRecommendation Second ClassVeteran
    Awards:
    Community Award
    Level
    Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,326 Times in 3,467 Posts
    Sounds like a "chi leap"

The other kind of levitation is when you fill your cells up with energy (creating vacuum engines),in 100% relaxation which creates a brief anti-gravity effect through your EM field.

Indigo Enthusiast
    Level completed: 87%, Points required for next Level: 65
    Achievements:

Level
    Blog Entries
    Thanks
    I don't want to be rude or mean but I don't believe you actually did this. I don't doubt the possibility that you felt you achieved it, but that's not the same as actually doing it. Do not forget the power of your vivid imagination. Just because you don't write or paint doesn't mean you're not creative. It is clear to me, that all this stuff you think you're doing, is part of your creative imagination. So long as you're not hurting yourself or anyone, I guess there really is no harm.

When considering that our bodies and pain signals usually mean something, shouldn't your head pain be a warning? Are you not concerned that you might be twisting your brain signal connections and possibly going into some sort of mental psychosis which is why your head is going, "warning! warning!"?

Also, for a moment I'll pretend you did achieve this. If you can do it, and assuming you can improve it to... I guess flying? What's to prevent a "bad guy" from learning it and doing it? What cautions are we going to be able to take to protect other people from "bad guys" with this ability? I mean, if you think about the sky traffic from people flying, there would need to be some sort of guidelines and rules to follow so you don't hurt people in airplanes. And what about litter bugs? What's to prevent someone from going in the air and throwing down coins and hurting people?

I doubt, God/Source/Universe grants abilities willy nilly. I mean I'm going to go on a limb here and say that you're not more deserving than mother theresa when it comes to obtaining special abilities, not that she wanted them. If stuff like this is something that is granted, why do you get it? Are you planning on doing something good with it? Is it all fun and games? Are you going to dedicate your life to service to others and self sacrifice? If you haven't already had this type of life, then apparently you don't need these types of things in order to get this ability. So all you gotta do is *really* want it and work for it and get it? If that's the case, I guess people can work for teleporting, too. So I suppose if this is possible, we're going to have come up with ways for society to protect itself from random people teleporting into their homes, their showers, bank vaults etc.

From my experiences with you, you seem to be an okay dude. However, I think you might be going insane. Functionally insane perhaps, but insane nonetheless. If you can figure out how to fly, let's play out that scene in, "the boy who could fly" and you get your ass over here and take me on a skyline trip. If you go by the motto, "ass, cash, or grass"... you'll be rewarded handsomely if you make me your first passenger. Offer does not extend into the afterlife because I bet we all can do it there. =)
    Snoochie BoochiesHidden Content = an intentional experiment.

Indigo Rookie
    Achievements:
    3 months registered3 months registered500 Experience Points500 Experience Points

Level
    Thanks
    What's to prevent a "bad guy" from learning it and doing it?
    When we vibrate at a high enough level there is no limit to the possibilities of our expressions other then our beliefs. These kind of possibilities are reserved only for people who vibrate at a high enough level that they would use these abilities wisely and for the good of themselves and others.

Such is the nature of the universe. It has its fail-safes.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to JustJack For This Useful Post:

Ignited from within (02-06-2013)

Indigo Enthusiast
    Achievements:

Level
    Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by JustJack View Post
    When we vibrate at a high enough level there is no limit to the possibilities of our expressions other then our beliefs. These kind of possibilities are reserved only for people who vibrate at a high enough level that they would use these abilities wisely and for the good of themselves and others.

Such is the nature of the universe. It has its fail-safes.

Who's to say what's a "high" vibrational level?

No offense to OP, but if you've followed him JustJack, he doesn't seem to fit under these guidelines. I'm not saying he's low either. If anything he's neutral, imo. If you know anything about the OP, you would see that most of what he does, is for fun and games... he's been doing these things for his own entertainment. I'm not saying the OP is a bad person, but when you consider what "society" calls a "high vibrational levelled person"... the OP does not fit under these guidelines (no offense slade, <3).

Also, how do you levitate for the good of others?

And what's to prevent society from going all "frankenstein" or "jesus christ crucifix" on his butt and violently eradicting him?

Indigo Rookie
    Achievements:

Level
    Thanks
    Fun and games are born of high vibrations. People don't usually conduct themselves with such matters at lower vibrations ; They are too busy being bored or trying to combat the unsavory circumstances that they are creating for themselves.. haha

Jesus Christ wasn't crucified.. You cannot endure a punishment which is not in alignment with your vibration and Jesus was of a very high vibration. It defies the laws of quantum mechanics.

He will be fine - let him be

11. The Following User Says Thank You to JustJack For This Useful Post:

Indigo Enthusiast
    Achievements:

Level
    Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Fun and games are born of high vibrations.

Are you so sure about that?

One person's ideas of fun and games don't match another person's idea. Some people have sick and twisted ideas that not everyone agrees with. Are they still of high vibrations then?

And you can't be so sure of that. If someone is capable of doing these magical acts, they know better to keep it to themselves. IF it was real, media and the government will be all over it trying to get their hands on it and figuring out how to do it for themselves.. and then there's always that one or many crazy nut that goes, "that's an abomination!" and does something crazy about it.

Indigo Member
    Level completed: 26%, Points required for next Level: 374
    Achievements:
    Social1 year registeredCreated Blog entryTagger Second Class5000 Experience Points
    Level
    Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by OBEsprite View Post

One person's ideas of fun and games don't match another person's idea. Some people have sick and twisted ideas that not everyone agrees with. Are they still of high vibrations then?

And you can't be so sure of that. If someone is capable of doing these magical acts, they know better to keep it to themselves. IF it was real, media and the government will be all over it trying to get their hands on it and figuring out how to do it for themselves.. and then there's always that one or many crazy nut that goes, "that's an abomination!" and does something crazy about it.
    I am so tired of thinking about this shit sometimes I wish I would have stayed blind in my ego with a normal fucking childhood.

14. The Following User Says Thank You to ZIGMAN For This Useful Post:

Indigo Member
    Achievements:
    Social1 year registeredCreated Blog entryTagger Second Class5000 Experience Points
    Level
    Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by OBEsprite View Post

I am sure you realize you're going to get alot of negativity for challenging people opinions on here, just for the record I will read your stuff with an open mind.

Indigo Rookie
    Achievements:

Level
    Thanks
    They are all over it They just cant utilize it because their consciousness prevents them from accessing these realms of possibilities.

The higher one vibrates, the less effort is required to mold reality in often seemingly miraculous ways. Its nothing new. For instance ; there is a cave out there with a 6 inch deep imprint of a yogi's hand-print in the solid wall of granite.

You cant do this if your consciousness is low. By default a high consciousness will prevent us from causing harm to others, that is simply the way it is. Service to others becomes paramount and there is no desire whatsoever to harm others. The universe also takes care of those who vibrate at a high level and ensure no harm comes their way. It is impossible for them to encounter a situation where they will be hung drawn and quartered for their abilities because the universe simply will not allow that to happen. Just the way it is
    Last edited by JustJack; 02-05-2013 at 05:16 PM.

Indigo Member
    Achievements:
    Level
    Blog Entries
    Thanks
    They are all over it

The higher one vibrates, the less effort is required to mold reality in often seemingly miraculous ways. Its nothing new. For instance ; there is a cave out there with a 6 inch deep imprint of a yogi's hand-print in the solid wall of granite.

You cant do this if your consciousness is low. By default a high consciousness will prevent us from causing harm to others, that is simply the way it is. Service to others becomes paramount and there is no desire whatsoever to harm others. The universe also takes care of those who vibrate at a high level and ensure no harm comes their way. It is impossible for them to encounter a situation where they will be hung drawn and quartered for their abilities because the universe simply will not allow that to happen. Just the way it is
    I agree with that, heightened states of awareness I get into I am so full of love and all I want to do is give haha

18. The Following User Says Thank You to ZIGMAN For This Useful Post:

JustJack (02-05-2013)

Indigo Rookie
    Achievements:

Level
    Thanks
    Quite a place to be huh

20. The Following User Says Thank You to JustJack For This Useful Post:

ZIGMAN (02-05-2013)

Indigo Member
    Achievements:
    Level
    Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Quite a place to be huh
    Haha whenever I sink back towards ego Im always like "Good god that was SO much fun" lol

Indigo Rookie
    Achievements:

Level
    Thanks
    It makes it impossible to ever be satisfied with the lower emotions in life.

Its like legal really good for you heroin

23. The Following User Says Thank You to JustJack For This Useful Post:

ZIGMAN (02-06-2013)

Old Soul
    Level completed: 77%, Points required for next Level: 276
    Overall activity: 33.0%
    Achievements:
    SocialSocialYour first GroupRecommendation Second ClassVeteran

Level
    Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,059 Times in 2,313 Posts

Overcoming inertia

Quote Originally Posted by soveriegnslade View Post
    took a week. lots of headrushes involved and flying off the ground and on to my face. finally i got veritcal lift.
    my head hurts like a bitch.

i pushed chi into my feet and bounced off the ground sandals included ( flip flops) no leg muscle involved. does that count?
    soveriegn, congradulations !! ;-) ;-)
    Sounds like you've got the focus.

Practice doing several "up's" in a row. 2 minutes or so apart.

It counts if you control a "stay-up" for 1 to 2 minutes.
    A quick 12" inches "up" . . and a slow drift down counts.
    Another thing to do.
    Stand on a scale with a package or object.
    Step off . . . and record the weight.
    Next . .
    have the package or object weigh less.
    Step on the scale for proof.
    A good training exercise.
    Next have "you" step on the scale.
    Step off and record.
    Have you weigh 20 lb less and
    step on the scale to prove it.
    ;-) ;-)
    Be in harmony,
    walk in beauty.
    roger
    note:
    Oh, according to the psi-list, 11 members can/do levitate.
    In scientific terms, four physical forces are involved.
    Gravity, inertia, momentum and equilibrium.
    Beauty,
    pc.
    Last edited by Psychic Child; 02-05-2013 at 06:07 PM.
    Be in Harmony, Walk in Beauty. . .
    This is a navajo journey-way blessing it was given to me
    by a navajo healer-shaman, pappa john,

Indigo Enthusiast
    Achievements:

Level
    Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by ZIGMAN View Post
    I am sure you realize you're going to get alot of negativity for challenging people opinions on here

Yeah, I'm over it and stopped caring and applaud the parties involved when they actually consider what I say instead of going into temper tantrums about it. People should be open to challenges if they're open minded. But as you notice, I try my best not to sound rude because my intent is never to insult, but get the person to think about what I'm saying.

------------------

I know people come onto "magical forums" hoping to get magical answers and responses, but if you don't have that one person to bring common sense back into the picture, there's no balance... and then you'll have those nuts that read the post and go, "omg, this must be real!" Also, some child might read it and believe it and go nuts trying to find truth to it when there actually is none. Or worse yet, an adult might read it and believe it and then start filling kids heads with delusional fantasies. So I try to add common sense to these posts so it's at least put there, in history, that it was there... so when someone in the future may look upon the archives they won't think, "was everyone of this generation a delusional idiot?" If you ask any of these people that are trying to pawn of their crazy for reality these days, what they think a crazy person is... they might make excuses that there aren't any and that they just have gifts they're confusing. They're deluding themselves because study of the brain is not an illusion. Just because some people have been misdiagnosed doesn't mean everyone has. There are serious mental disorders out there and if left uncheck, can cause problems. So if people don't give themselves a reality check, they might be in for one hell of a rollercoaster and hopefully they don't accidently, seriously hurt anyone on their path. It's like people forget and automatically think that everyone behind the computer screen is some smart, intellectual college professor that you should trust... but more often it's some crazy person. Someone you wouldn't trust teaching kids anything. I'm not directing these comments at this post specifically, but rather forums and the internet in general.

It almost frightens me to see how many people are getting lost in their own psychosis... and then there are those that promote these delusional fantasies and act like it's normal. But! Darwin still finds a way to prevail. Even though we've come far with medicines to help people escape death longer, there is a new generation of crazy to be had. So as sad as it is to say, this "crazy phenomena" that's happening may have the potentional to decrease populational numbers and hopefully prevent their genes from continuing. Maybe there'll be some charismatic person to convince people that you're not of "high vibes" or "aligned with heaven" if you don't turn completely homosexual to prevent genes from furthering, and help adopt those kids already in need of homes, assuming they're stable enough to handle being responsible for the life and psyche of another human being.

Would it be cool if people had magical powers? Surely. Is this practical? Not in this dimension. All these people who claim to have "xmen" powers are crazy. And no one still to this day, has done something like this. Sure there have been stories, stories that cannot be proved. People forget that just because a magician isn't famous, doesn't mean they're still not a powerful magician. People also forget that not everyone is in a sane frame of mind. Not everyone is sane. And then you get insane people talking on the internet and people forget the possibility they might be insane because they so desperately want this magic to exist because their lives are dull. I don't know if people have noticed, but people who have fullfilling lives, don't waste their times with these types of things because they have no need to since again, they feel fullfilled.

Why is it that people who do nothing but sit on their butt on the computer or the couch are the ones that get powers... and the people who are actually OUT IN THE WORLD, on foot, feeding starving children, giving medical attention to them in warzones, trying to deliver supplies... getting intestinal parasites in the meantime.... why don't these people who actually use their time an energy to do stuff, with their own hands and sore, tired feet... why don't they get these abilities to assist them instead of the lazy ones who sit and meditate or think all day? Why are thinkers "blessed with abilities" and "doers" get covered in shit so to speak?

Jack, if your theory is true, why do people who do good things have bad things happen to them? Why does a vehicle caring medical supplies to children in need get blown up? Why did that cop who paid for a child's cookies at McDonald's get shot shortly after he left? Why is a grandmother of 4 who has been nothing but an upstanding citizen and grand/mother, led a healthy lifestyle and is just the most pleasant, nice woman you could ever possibly meet who never harmed a fly, develop brittle lungs? Because shit happens. Even if you are of "high vibrations" does not mean you're protected.

Old Indian: "Once upon a time, a woman was picking up firewood. She came upon a poisonous snake frozen in the snow. She took the snake home and nursed it back to health. One day the snake bit her on the cheek. As she lay dying, she asked the snake, "Why have you done this to me?" And the snake answered, "Look, bitch, you knew I was a snake." - Natural Born Killers

26. The Following User Says Thank You to OBEsprite For This Useful Post:

Magelet (02-06-2013)

Indigo Enthusiast
    Level completed: 48%, Points required for next Level: 314
    Achievements:
    SocialSocialSocial1 year registered1 year registered

Level
    Thanks
    i dont know what to say obe. honestly vivid imagination or not if i fail or find out im wrong ill announce it loudly for 2-3 days. thats the best i can give you.
    obe really? you know how it goes do first come back here later.
    Last edited by soveriegnslade; 02-05-2013 at 06:32 PM.

Indigo Rookie
    Achievements:

Level
    Thanks
    Jack, if your theory is true, why do people who do good things have bad things happen to them? Why does a vehicle caring medical supplies to children in need get blown up? Why did that cop who paid for a child's cookies at McDonald's get shot shortly after he left? Why is a grandmother of 4 who has been nothing but an upstanding citizen and grand/mother, led a healthy lifestyle and is just the most pleasant, nice woman you could ever possibly meet who never harmed a fly, develop brittle lungs? Because shit happens. Even if you are of "high vibrations" does not mean you're protected.
    We're getting into a very complex discussion here which sways a bit too far off topic. How about a new thread?

Just because a person does good things does not necessarily mean they are vibrating at a high level. I know lots of people who do "good things" because they want to be a better person and escape the suffering they feel has been bestowed upon them because they have been bad to others in the past. On the lower levels of consciousness "good things" is entirely a matter of perception. Hitler thought he was doing the "right thing". At the higher levels of consciousness good things flow spontaneously and naturally and are universal in the sense that they are born of true love, not ones perception of what love should be.

Vibrating at a higher level is an entirely different matter. The perception of the world is entirely different. Ones "luck" increases exponentially. Miracles become a common occurrence. This is a very complex and multifaceted subject we are diving into here so maybe we can fire up the discussion again in a new thread.
    Last edited by JustJack; 02-05-2013 at 06:39 PM.

Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast