Waiting for Eternal Life

General Open Discussion for topics not covered anywhere else.
" wrote:I think that life is about seeing one's dreams come true. That is why I am waiting for the eternal life, since I don't know if my dreams will come true until then be'H.

A dream or a selfish desire of putting off your own personal growth and responsibilities onto somebody else's back????
akashaa

Blogs: 4

" wrote:Maybe in the microcosm of the individual but what about in the macrocosm of the Universe?

We are a universe within a universe within a universe within a universe within a universe within a universe.....the Ego rules the physical plane and this is the lesson, and you aint gonna learn anything if you keep waiting upon someone or something to give you the answers. Have some faith in yourself!!
akashaa

" wrote:Could you tell me specifically in Job what you were referring to? I would be interested to know.

Job chapter 24 it shows God's providence often suffers the wicked to go on a long time in their sins, but punishes them for it in another life. God will give you what you want in other words. Please read it for yourself with this conclusion in mind, and tell me what you get from it, for I cannot make you see, it is your choice. Do not read holy words in vain for they will sound like babble to a closed ear.
Utopialove

Blogs: 3

" wrote:We are a universe within a universe within a universe within a universe within a universe within a universe.....the Ego rules the physical plane and this is the lesson, and you aint gonna learn anything if you keep waiting upon someone or something to give you the answers. Have some faith in yourself!!

It is in a way about recognizing your ego but there is much more to it, that is only a partial explanation...
Utopialove

" wrote:We are a universe within a universe within a universe within a universe within a universe within a universe.....the Ego rules the physical plane and this is the lesson, and you aint gonna learn anything if you keep waiting upon someone or something to give you the answers. Have some faith in yourself!!

sorry, i disagree with this. yes we are in a universe within universes. but the Ego doesn't Rule the physical plane, the Ego is a mere principe of the human being as it is in its state right now. In time, we will live without our Ego's As they are Right now!..
It's an inflated feeling of pride in your superiority to others self: your consciousness of your own identity (psychoanalysis) the conscious mind basically your confidence level if you have a big ego your confidence is high and visa versa.

everybody will live with an healthy ego. without feeling more superior towards another and respect one and another and there will be 1. not the duality (2).

love and light
martijn
mojo5040

Blogs: 2

" wrote:sorry, i disagree with this. yes we are in a universe within universes. but the Ego doesn't Rule the physical plane, the Ego is a mere principe of the human being as it is in its state right now. In time, we will live without our Ego's As they are Right now!..
everybody will live with an healthy ego. without feeling more superior towards another and respect one and another and there will be 1. not the duality (2).

love and light
martijn

Im afraid i dont have the words to match what i see, the best example i can give you is one of a video game, the concept of the "bad" guy at the end of each level, could be represented by the Ego on this plane.
akashaa

" wrote:Im afraid i dont have the words to match what i see, the best example i can give you is one of a video game, the concept of the "bad" guy at the end of each level, could be represented by the Ego on this plane.

that is true...
although i believe that once we beat the "bad" guy at the end of the level, we will still remain in the physical realm as it is now.. only from a different perspective
mojo5040

akashaa do you have a ego?
Utopialove

" wrote:that is true...
although i believe that once we beat the "bad" guy at the end of the level, we will still remain in the physical realm as it is now.. only from a different perspective

So like how we are now ( in physical bodies) but no showers, no having to use the bathroom and so on? lol
Utopialove

" wrote:Maybe in the microcosm of the individual but what about in the macrocosm of the Universe?

Collective ego. It's the counterpart of the collective human consciousness. If we have a human consciousness that is collective there is a portion of it that is collective ego. The opposing force some call it. And the human consciousness is a very entwined in the macrocosm of the Universe.
Celticknot

" wrote:So like how we are now ( in physical bodies) but no showers, no having to use the bathroom and so on? lol

maybe.... :D

although different perspectives, can be seen in many different ways and since we didn't came to this point yet. i can tell you what i believe or think that i know.
but no one knows anything for sure.
mojo5040

akashaa do you have a ego?
Utopialove

" wrote:akashaa do you have a ego?

Hahahahahahahaha!!!! You're funny!!! Haa! you killing me! If i didnt have an Ego i wouldnt be physicaly here today! Its the same fight for each of us, its only our perception and open-mindedness/willingness that makes it diverse, like some kind of big puzzle, all the pieces need to come together in order to complete the full puzzle and we are those pieces and we each provide an unik "information", whats left for us to do is to realise that.
akashaa

Correct, my dear! Now, after you realize this then what?
Utopialove

You are saying I am funny, yet acting like you are my teacher, why be like that when I am listening to you?
Utopialove

teacher, do you think one should not have a high self esteem?
Utopialove

" wrote:Correct, my dear! Now, after you realize this then what?

We STOP GETTING OFFENDED!!! LOL!!!!
akashaa

There is a difference between having an ego and being held hostage by it.
Celticknot

" wrote:He was a fallen angel, which we all are...

Is that a Christian teaching?
Aaron Benjamin

" wrote:We STOP GETTING OFFENDED!!! LOL!!!!

lol, but what if things don't offend you, you just simply want another person to understand or if not understanding, then just talk about what you believe in. Is that ego, making conversation, ego?
Utopialove