Indigo mom needs help for rainbow child

Don't be afraid to introduce yourself, we're all friendly here.

Indigo mom needs help for rainbow child

«  » by Geminigirl
Hi everyone, I'm in need of help with my rainbow baby. Here's a little background on me. I'm an indigo mom & a massage therapist/energy healer. I have a 10 year old crystal boy who has been a pleasure to raise. He made being a mom look easy & we just flowed naturally together. 6 months ago I gave birth to a wonderful baby girl. I assumed I would have another crystal child, but I think I knew during the pregnancy this was different. After having her I quickly realized she was not a crystal. She only requires 7-8 hours of sleep, she was born with 40% hearing loss & the dr's don't know how she recovered all of her hearing, she requires constant human interaction (even with those my son & I shy away from), she very active & bubbly (even without enough sleep), & she is fearless.

As I do admire all of her amazing qualities and am happy that I can be a little more relaxed with things like laundry detergent (my son was sensitive as a baby) I am slowly running out of energy due to lack of sleep. She may magically be able to go without sleep, but I am not that evolved yet. Also, what was once a peaceful laid back house has become a bit crazy because she needs constant human/animal interaction. We seem to be taking turns giving her attention (including the cat) to satisfy her needs. Anyone have any advice raising a rainbow child. My son seems to be able to handle her very well, but then again he's a crystal. I on the other hand am at a loss. It feels like my instincts to protect & nurture aren't exactly what she needs. My only experience is raising a crystal child. Any advice would help...especially about the sleeping issue. She may require very little sleep, but mom needs rest!!!
Geminigirl

My edit wasn't working so I'll just post a reply of what I forgot to add.

My daughter also has a problem with things not manifesting instantly. Our most common saying around our house is "she's wants what she wants & she wants it now.

This is another thing her & I need to work on because everything doesn't just appear in this world...yet!
Geminigirl

Welcome to IS Gemini. I can not say that I have personal experience in this yet. However, I am sure you will find people with similar experiences, or at least some information that may be able to help you out. Welcome to IS.
inferno_dragon377

Blogs: 9

A chid is a child is a Child.
Rainbow or not, your child needs your support and stability as a parent. She needs your authority and love until she can stand on her own two feet, literally and figuratively.

She does NOT require constant human interaction. Don't spoil her, or you will do more damage than good.
Let her learn the value and necessity of boundaries in human relationships.
She needs to know that you have your own limitations and can't do everything for her.

Love yourself as much as you love your children. That will set everything right and perfect :)
Optimystic

Blogs: 2

This isint rainbow child. It's called starseed children. Those what she is having are natural, for every starseed children - i know this.
Kipula

" wrote:Hi everyone, I'm in need of help with my rainbow baby. Here's a little background on me. I'm an indigo mom & a massage therapist/energy healer. I have a 10 year old crystal boy who has been a pleasure to raise. He made being a mom look easy & we just flowed naturally together. 6 months ago I gave birth to a wonderful baby girl. I assumed I would have another crystal child, but I think I knew during the pregnancy this was different. After having her I quickly realized she was not a crystal. She only requires 7-8 hours of sleep, she was born with 40% hearing loss & the dr's don't know how she recovered all of her hearing, she requires constant human interaction (even with those my son & I shy away from), she very active & bubbly (even without enough sleep), & she is fearless.

As I do admire all of her amazing qualities and am happy that I can be a little more relaxed with things like laundry detergent (my son was sensitive as a baby) I am slowly running out of energy due to lack of sleep. She may magically be able to go without sleep, but I am not that evolved yet. Also, what was once a peaceful laid back house has become a bit crazy because she needs constant human/animal interaction. We seem to be taking turns giving her attention (including the cat) to satisfy her needs. Anyone have any advice raising a rainbow child. My son seems to be able to handle her very well, but then again he's a crystal. I on the other hand am at a loss. It feels like my instincts to protect & nurture aren't exactly what she needs. My only experience is raising a crystal child. Any advice would help...especially about the sleeping issue. She may require very little sleep, but mom needs rest!!!

your new child will be an avid reader of books. you will be able to shape your child's beliefs with the books you leave around the house. think hard about what you want to do with this.
GenericIndigo

Blogs: 16

" wrote:your new child will be an avid reader of books. you will be able to shape your child's beliefs with the books you leave around the house. think hard about what you want to do with this.

You can do this to any newborn.
Kipula

" wrote:You can do this to any newborn.

true, i have a feeling her child will be massively introverted to a certain degree and spend much of her time in the solace of her own room, learning life's lessons in solitude rather than with friends in the sandbox.
GenericIndigo

I imagine your child chose you knowing that you have exactly what she wanted to be raised by. Take care of yourself. Take care of yourself so that she can have a good role model. You're doing so well, and you're always being the mom she wants you to be.
chongojenn

Blogs: 48

Welcome to motherhood! It is a shock when you have a baby that is so easy going and the next one is quite the opposite. Actually this is usually how it goes. No two children are alike and all have very distinct personalities. I think most people who have a baby have no idea how to parent. That is what happened to me. Was never around babies too much till I had my first. There is an instinct inside all mothers that help in parenting so listen to your instinct. You may want to ask someone to help if you are not getting enough rest.
FirstWave

Blogs: 32

at least the troublemaker is 2nd in line! hah. you are armed with experience this time around.
GenericIndigo

i hope your family are on a natural diet. processed foods would be irritating and over-stimulating, accentuating your issues.
rabana

Blogs: 4

starseeds, indigos, crystals, rainbows.

They are all the same friggin thing.

The difference might be in soul orientation maturity and how it expresses itself in the body/dna. All of us are capable of elevating to different maturity levels while we are alive.

As for advice? Optymistic gave some good ones. Don't over-spoil the kid...let them learn how to become self-reliant and also balance that with the love that you already give her. Energetically she might prove to be a handful but just take it easy on yourself. Hahah it's no easy contract you have raising a handful of intuitive children...we are a pain in the ass when we are young :)
AmentiHall

Blogs: 57

OF of the prophecies is that the children born now are masters, returned to earth, in full mastery, not like up, struggling to remember. This will be a girl who an cook for herself at 3. If not earlier. The firmament is just now able to handle souls like hers.

Ever watch matilda? She can take care of herself. This is a little (huge) godling walking around. Trust. She is protected.
Sontlux

I just wrote a reply to everything & I hit the wrong button. Yup, deleted it all. So for right now I'll thank everyone for the responses & try posting an update later. If anyone has read or heard anything about how to cope with this sleeping issues please pass it along to me. Thanks.
Geminigirl

I want to reply to this even though it is very old. I too am an indigo mom and I have a three year old son who exhibits all of these traits. He is very difficult for me to keep up with as he NEVER stops except to sleep briefly and then he is on the go again. I love him as he is and I just keep hoping he will get through his toddler years and start to calm down some and life will slow down just a little. For now, I will just breath deeply.

I would love to get PM from anyone going through a similar experience with their child.
Jonica33

Hi there! I have a seven month old daughter.
First thing I DESPERATELY need to point out is that you CANNOT SPOIL A BABY. A child under one year cannot be over loved or given too much attention when he/she wants (needs) it.

Secondly, I think you're too caught up on labels and its stressing you out. Having a baby is hard work, having a baby and an older child is harder work, and if you're breastfeeding one or more of your children its exhausting. Add sleep deprivation and anyone would go crazy.

What needs to happen here is someone stepping in several times a week for a few hours so you can sleep. No shame in that! If you have a babydaddy/partner/family member you trust, get them on the case.

Your daughters personality will continue to show itself, as will what she needs from you and how you will work together. Get some rest and it'll all look a lot clearer.

Good luck! And congratulations!
Uro

I... did not realise how old this thread is. Good luck to the poster above!
Uro

Hi,

I am not a parent myself, as as Child i never needed sleep much, but than i was born in the middle of aplane 4 a 6 weeks to early. I still need less than 4hrs sleep on average. Even that i do alot astral travel eachnite. But in certain ways, you're specially chosen for this role. see below.

Are you a parent of a Rainbow?

If your home is peaceful and functional there is a possibility that you were chosen by a Rainbow Child and Baby for this very reason
If you are a Crystal parent there is also a high chance
If you have a young child born between 2000 and 2005 there is a chance however the influx of Rainbow Children is said to occur between 2010-2030 this is when the likelihood of being blessed with a Rainbow Childs presence will increase.

Stay in your own Unconditionally Love and you will be fine.
I will send you my healing light from time to time, as healing is my cup of tea.

Yours Truly, Rob
indigolecturer27

I know your post is a few years old but I'm drawn to connecting with you. I am a crystal and I too have a rainbow child and am going through everything that you have explained. My baby boy is 11 months old and he is definitely a hand full but at the same time he's the most amazing baby I have ever seen. His spirit is joyous and he is always smiling. He hardly sleep and needs my constant attention and he is full of energy always! I would love to hear in update on your rainbow girl, for I'm curious what is in-store for me in the future hehe Did she get a handle on things not manifesting instantly? My son is going through that, it seems like tantrums to others but I know what his frustration is from. I have strangers stoping me on the streets just to look at my smiling baby boy with big blue eyes. He is constantly being talked about. I have random people tell me he's a reincarnated ascended master or a prophet or an old soul, little do they know its his first time here on earth. When he looks at you it's as if he's scanning you or reading your mind, he can intimidate adults (I've never seen anything like it) You can feel that he's different than most babies~!~
Love and Blessings, I look forward to hearing about an updated on your journey...
Crystal Aura