I call for a truce...

General Open Discussion for topics not covered anywhere else.
zz I don't care if I am accepted here by you or not lmao I am just calling for civility and peace... There is a ongoing problem here and I am trying to find a solution, do you have a problem with that?
Utopialove

Blogs: 3

" wrote:zz I don't care if I am accepted here by you or not lmao I am just calling for civility and peace... There is a ongoing problem here and I am trying to find a solution, do you have a problem with that?

I put forward a completely valid solution to your problem.

The reason why people argue with you is because they do not agree. You cannot convince people of what they are already certain is, and what isn't.

Civility is not something you will find on such a place like this. There are essentially no repercussions for acting uncivil.

I am certain that you and adonis are extremely dim-witted.
ZZ23

Blogs: 8

" wrote:This forum draws them, like flies to a zapper bro.

It is incredibly fascinating- that as soon as we get rid of a group eerily similar- and cause eerily similar situations,
another one pops up.

With all that "love is the answer", light, fluff, double spoken absolute Bull Shit.

And when we call them out for repeating such cyclical, repetitive and mundane ideals- they through a bitch fit. - and repeat that same cycle of responses
that we have all seen too much before.

- Whether the answer is to belittle them, or educate them. I see that as a great question.

Generally people who come here, already have the answers they seek. They are just looking for a group to tell them too, and people to boost their ego.

Sometimes i think HK and BM recruit these people off other forums and fill their heads will insane ideas to make their ego's grow.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8G6ZKE3ztYo
MiamiSound

Blogs: 63

You guys keep engaging each other, but your words are meaningless. So if you really want to drop the conflicts and stop clashing, don't keep feeding into each other.

It's that simple.

No one needs to change if they don't feel the need to change, just refocus your energy onto something that isn't argumentative or negative, or belittling, or whatever it is you think is going on between all of you.

This is child's play.
Verumi

Blogs: 83

" wrote:You guys keep engaging each other, but your words are meaningless. So if you really want to drop the conflicts and stop clashing, don't keep feeding into each other.

It's that simple.

No one needs to change if they don't feel the need to change, just refocus your energy onto something that isn't argumentative or negative, or belittling, or whatever it is you think is going on between all of you.

This is child's play.

Thank you dear.
Utopialove

" wrote:You guys keep engaging each other, but your words are meaningless. So if you really want to drop the conflicts and stop clashing, don't keep feeding into each other.

It's that simple.

This is child's play.

boooo there you go killing threads again.
GenericIndigo

Blogs: 16

In other words. If anyone actually means what they say about peace, change, or having a truce, just stop the nonsense. Don't engage in it.

Otherwise you are going to keep wasting your time and energy on eachother.
Verumi

It's that simple.

This is child's play.

Thank you, oh wise and mysterious master.

Identification of key problems will enable or disable further conflict.

By working on these key problems conflict can be disabled.

Spark-
ZZ23

" wrote:boooo there you go killing threads again.

Hey, I at least I'm killing threads and not anything else. :P lol
Verumi

" wrote:Thank you, oh wise and mysterious master.

Identification of key problems will enable or disable further conflict.

By working on these key problems conflict can be disabled.

Spark-

Thank you Captain Obvious, since you are clearly so good at enabling problems with your sarcasm.

Any who, I said what I wanted to.

Disengaging now.

Bye Sparky, grow the fuck up. ;)
Verumi

" wrote:Thank you dear.

If i were you i would heed my advice.

Pushing your own ideals down someone's throat, will not allow for a "positive" environment.

You will get a big Fuck you, in response.

This is the way things are for everyone. Not only for this small indigo community.
ZZ23

" wrote:Thank you Captain Obvious, since you are clearly so good at enabling problems with your sarcasm.

Any who, I said what I wanted to.

Disengaging now.

Bye Sparky, grow the fuck up. ;)

You call for a short term answer, I call for a long-term solution.

It is not Sarcasm, just a general tone of boredom.

It is disdainfully cyclical. Almost annoyingly so. I think it has made me cynical. (lol that rhymes)
ZZ23

" wrote:Truce!!! I would like to know though what is the front that people claim that I am putting up? I wish people would accept me for who I am... I do agree with what you say though because if I or anyone else didn't care about anyone we wouldn't be discussing anything at all together, even if it is all nit picks lol... I do create conflict for myself by responding but this conflict cannot happen if others didn't engage so it is all of us, and I believe we all should work towards a resolution, talking about it is the first step.

I'm sure making a list is counterproductive. because that will just result in things that sound insulting .

I guess the best way to approach this is not to have the list of Utopia wrong doings but to ask you for an honest answer. What is your goal here and what are you attempting to achieve? And how do you feel that you are not achieving that intention. Therein will lie the beginning of the answer.

The greatest thing that humans can do is get past all these false armors and start seeing the spirits lurking in side. And that means an honest dialog.

Like Sparkie said, you see and know one thing about a person and suddenly all these behaviors come up that aren't the spirit inside. Not to say you are doing it intentionally. Most of us don't realize we are doing it at all.
Celticknot

Blogs: 2

" wrote:I'm sure making a list is counterproductive. because that will just result in things that sound insulting .

I guess the best way to approach this is not to have the list of Utopia wrong doings but to ask you for an honest answer. What is your goal here and what are you attempting to achieve? And how do you feel that you are not achieving that intention. Therein will lie the beginning of the answer.

The greatest thing that humans can do is get past all these false armors and start seeing the spirits lurking in side. And that means an honest dialog.

Like Sparkie said, you see and know one thing about a person and suddenly all these behaviors come up that aren't the spirit inside. Not to say you are doing it intentionally. Most of us don't realize we are doing it at all.

When I found out about indigo's I felt the spirit cast upon me to do further research so I found this site. When I first came here I was first learning about conspiracy theories and all the things that don't matter much to me anymore. When i came here I had the intention of putting my ideas out there so other people can see them and comment on them. I felt like some people here drew me into this site with they're love and understanding. I cannot lie, I was a bit disappointed that nobody seemed to want to work together and everyone seemed so separated, I later came to realize that I cannot change that and if I come here to share my thoughts then I better be ready to get some back lash from it, back lash which by the way is much appreciated. I have learned alot from the first day I signed up here, and I cannot take all the credit for that. I am here to observe, to learn, no matter how hard headed I may be, I am still here to post my thoughts. I feel like if I have a theory here is the place to test it. So the bottom line intention of me being here is to learn, and to help others learn if need be...

People change, they're views can change, and sometimes people don't like to see that in another person. I change for myself, for the better, and only for myself.
Utopialove

Okay thank you I appreciate that. so with that said and i'll comment on it in a bit.

This seems to be a bit of a dissaray between path and purpose.

Do you know what your path is that which guides you to purpose? I mean from your point of view. And in your opinion what have you accomplished on that path to purpose.
Celticknot

that shows the truth of perception. I have found unity and people working together in ways that I have always looked for. People helping each other, caring about each other, wanting to help others to heal. The spirit in which one receives is often the mirror of the spirit that one gives out. I have human flaws, that will not change as long as I am human but I have learned to disagree in a largely constructive manner. Asking for a truce in one thread and hurling back in another is counter-productive to what I believe you honestly seek. If you truly seek peace what does it matter what anyone thinks of you. Do you put aside your much sought for peace to get in the proverbial trenches to get back out to ask for peace, for a truce. What would happen if a soldier waved the white flag of truce with one hand while they still fired their weapon with the other?
" wrote:When I found out about indigo's I felt the spirit cast upon me to do further research so I found this site. When I first came here I was first learning about conspiracy theories and all the things that don't matter much to me anymore. When i came here I had the intention of putting my ideas out there so other people can see them and comment on them. I felt like some people here drew me into this site with they're love and understanding. I cannot lie, I was a bit disappointed that nobody seemed to want to work together and everyone seemed so separated, I later came to realize that I cannot change that and if I come here to share my thoughts then I better be ready to get some back lash from it, back lash which by the way is much appreciated. I have learned alot from the first day I signed up here, and I cannot take all the credit for that. I am here to observe, to learn, no matter how hard headed I may be, I am still here to post my thoughts. I feel like if I have a theory here is the place to test it. So the bottom line intention of me being here is to learn, and to help others learn if need be...

People change, they're views can change, and sometimes people don't like to see that in another person. I change for myself, for the better, and only for myself.
pebble

Blogs: 4

I cannot have a unified community if my inner self is divided, in conflict, and unpeaceful. As soon as I can achieve those states the people around me feel safe in doing so.

I mean I feel a lot more comfortable around people when theyaren't flying around screaming with a butcher knife in their hands. I'm sure people are more comfortable with me when I'm laid back and not in my war paint. People who are in war paint all the time will feel comfortable with me, but they will not feel unified when I'm not on the war pony.

As I have been told relentlessly by God the last ten years. You can’t be told, child. You have to be shown. If being shown means you fall in the mud puddle on the path then I have to let you get dirty. If you have walk in circles for years at a time I have to let you do that because you lwon’t sit still long enough to let me show you. Your mind won’t let your spirit rest to listen. You are so hung up on what you think should be you are ignoring what is already there. You ignored me when I spoke in favor of what your clever little mind had to say, and you ignored the people I spoke through in favor of what your clever little mind had to say. . You couldn't get out of the belief long enough to let me let you know what is. After all I couldn’t tell you, you had to find out for yourself

Like the Good Witch of the East always says.

If Dorothy and her companions hadn't got so hung up on whats going on down the path, encountering one conflict after another to reach her goal, she could have just stood still long enough to click her little red slipppers and go on home.

The knowledge has been right in front of us since the days of the Wizard of OZ. Our lives are scripts is it any wonder that Spirit try's to speak to us in the one medium we are mostly all staring at , the movie screen or the tv screen.

When I am not creating conflict people around me feel safe to be themselves and I don;t contribute to their inner conflict. Being unified doesn't mean having the same ideas. Ideas are meaningless. If I have an idea a GOOD idea I hope some hits me up side the head. Meaningless like neither good nor bad. Just a non issue. They just don't seem to do anything the way that taming the inner conflict does. That goes out from our personal vibration and brings in those who are spiritually connected and spiritually in agreement even if the minds are not in the same ideas.

When there is conflict spirit is not present.

If we are in the past, drudging up old grievances we aren't in the present with Spirit. Spirit is always in the now. This thread is more in the present. If I'm not in the future thinking of things I have to do THEN to affect a change, I am in the now. There is no conflict in the now.

All this conflict is in the past, or being made arranged for in the future. Just sit for two minutes and not think about anything but your breathing. You will feel your energy shift, and you will feel safe because nothing is actually happening in the now. Then you just speak, Spirit I am able to give you just a bit of willingness to help achieve a shift in perception. I want to know and see things differently. There's nothing to think or be done, or to believe. No ideas to be thought up. No dogma,rites, crystals, documents, practices, meditations, all that crap we clutter our minds up with. You give that drop of willingness to spirit and your tension will shift in a minute, a day an hour. but it will shift. Keep in the present and keep allowing it to shift.

We tend to ignore the inner conflict because we don't know how to soothe it, and attack things like conspiracy theories. We know how to do that so we do what we think we can. We are conditioned to think and do and think our way out of things instead of retreating into the present where spirit is where it will do it for us.

We can bring down the system but we are still not unified in spirit. We've just knocked over a wall that didn't separate us in the first place. The walls that separate are not external they are internal. No matter what anyone says to me , its my issue at the end of the day. How I choose to percieve it. As an attack or a cry for help, a means of grieving for loss of unity. They are the same thing.
Celticknot

Wow Celt....I am really glad that I keep reading what you write...there are some real gems and this is one of them.
Grandma Lola

Dear Utopia and Warrior, this explains the massive little mad syndrome of IS moderator MiamiSound who constantly harrasses you:Here's some information about your goldenboy here at IS. He was arrested for driving under the influence of drugs and alcohol Oct 31 . Nice mug shot by the way Ivan. So Mr Ascended and Enlightened is this what ascended masters do ? drive around town high on pills and drunk as a skunk putting other's lives in danger without regard? Proof is in the pudding, and mugshot punk. I got your whole rap sheet going back to 18 years old . For all you idiots who support this moron I would re think who's back you have. He is a common scumbag.

Name: IVAN CAMILO PAUGAM
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Booked by Miami-Dade County Corrections on Oct. 31, 2010 for Other
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Gender:MRace:WAge:25 (on date of arrest)Height:5'4"Weight:135 LbsEyes:BROHair:BROFacility:PTDC
Charges:•DRIVING UNDER THE INFLUENCE (Warrant Case)

Premier

" wrote:Wow Celt....I am really glad that I keep reading what you write...there are some real gems and this is one of them.

Well not that I'm not conflicted but when I am I know Spirit isn't present...lol.
Celticknot

Return to index page Indigo Cafe