Indigo Member
    Level completed: 32%, Points required for next Level: 344
    Overall activity: 0%
    Achievements:
    VeteranCreated Blog entry250 Experience Points

Level
    Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Worry not love, for you are the light of the sun and the strength of the earth. You are the universe unfolding into bliss and exploding into minute particles of molecular ecstasy. You gleam far brighter than all the stars combined, and conceal more depth than the darkest shadows. You are an expression of doubt and fear and a confirmation of love and hope.

You are occupying a slight wrinkle in the fabric of time and space and memory. You are a walking contradiction.

What do you think you are?

<3

2. The Following User Says Thank You to isiseyes9 For This Useful Post:

somnium (03-02-2013)

Indigo Member
    Level completed: 80%, Points required for next Level: 102
    Overall activity: 99.0%
    Achievements:
    SocialSocialSocialSocial1 year registered
    Level
    Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by bato View Post
    Its like a little Atlantis. But I feel that this place is not the only one. Like there are many of them, the same or not its not so important but they have the same purpouse. I dont like about that picture when I see it I feel its a bit empty. Like they havent showed a few dimensions left. Or the group soul have already left. I see there all my closest, and peace. I feel there is my guard waiting for me when I finnish my human being. But I cant not notice the spaceship...it causes greater feeling in me than the temple... idk...

where did you get that picture?
    --------
    Only indigos get visons from this, thats how we tell if somene is indigo, concentrate on the spaceship rmeember it , for some reason those visons are blocked. Meditate on the spaceshp, and tell me when you can where it came from. Meditate hard and clear your mind.
    Hidden Content ALEXANDER MARINKOVIC

Indigo Enthusiast
    Level completed: 88%, Points required for next Level: 100
    Overall activity: 21.0%
    Achievements:
    SocialSocialYour first GroupYour first GroupVeteran
    Level
    Blog Entries
    Thanks
    I get the feeling that the temple is too tiny. like an eagle in a canary cage.
    Dum Spiro Spero Meliora
    .... but why hope for better when you can settle for best! Hidden Content

Indigo Member
    Achievements:
    Level
    Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Clear Blue Sky View Post
    I get the feeling that the temple is too tiny. like an eagle in a canary cage.
    ---
    than you for your time it is just a transportation device.

This ad goes away when you register.

Indigo Newbie
    Level completed: 21%, Points required for next Level: 158
    Achievements:
    3 months registered250 Experience Points

Level
    Thanks
    Visions of the spaceship aren't blocked, I think. But obviously you missed part when I said I see starseed,aliens teleporting through the lightening from spaceship...

I want to go home. I want to live far away from this f*up system. I miss my real family. In fact Ive met a few members of my real family. And the most hurting thing besides loneliness and nostalgy for home is my soulmate. I hope better days are comming.

Indigo Member
    Achievements:
    Level
    Blog Entries
    Thanks
    [QUOTE=isiseyes9;1018199]Worry not love, for you are the light of the sun and the strength of the earth. You are the universe unfolding into bliss and exploding into minute particles of molecular ecstasy. You gleam far brighter than all the stars combined, and conceal more depth than the darkest shadows. You are an expression of doubt and fear and a confirmation of love and hope.

You are occupying a slight wrinkle in the fabric of time and space and memory. You are a walking contradiction.

What do you think you are?
    -------
    i can almost see an image of my true form but then its like a force prevents me from seeingit, do you think i should be afrid of what i am. I mean it feels like in some corner of my souli feel an infiante well of unending love, and no i mean a love without end and i can see this temple in the sky a small temple with a bright light inside then i see myself as a kid playing in this temple room. ITs a temple that is in the clouds. Ever time i go into bed and before i fall asleep something inside of me concentrates and then my surroundings change and it feels like the new surroundings are just as real as my current surrounding. *crys some* i have been seeing this all my life and well, should i be scared of wat i am or treat it like a delusion , omg be honest with me am i totallyh crazy. ITs hard to tell whats real sometimes. But i was able to make a spirit medallion like it was easy, but when i read on how to do it it seemed very complicated. I need some answers. *cries* ,and some friends.

Indigo Member
    Achievements:
    Level
    Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by bato View Post
    Visions of the spaceship aren't blocked, I think. But obviously you missed part when I said I see starseed,aliens teleporting through the lightening from spaceship...

I want to go home. I want to live far away from this f*up system. I miss my real family. In fact Ive met a few members of my real family. And the most hurting thing besides loneliness and nostalgy for home is my soulmate. I hope better days are comming.
    -
    ------
    i can almost see an image of my true form but then its like a force prevents me from seeingit, doi see myself as a kid playing in this temple room. with a kid i recognize as my syibaling ITs a temple that is in the clouds. Ever time i go into bed and before i fall asleep something inside of me concentrates and then my surroundings change and it feels like the new surroundings are just as real as my current surrounding. I feel the same as you my real family in the temple in the clouds, does that mean anything to you?

Indigo Newbie
    Level completed: 21%, Points required for next Level: 158
    Achievements:
    3 months registered250 Experience Points

Level
    Thanks
    I dont see my family in temple. they are around me. we agreed to meet here on the earth. temple is empty for me right now. we have already left.

in fact i was searching and foun characteristics of Arcturians and found myself totaly, in every point. Like someone was describing me. and I looked at the pictures of arcturus and found that its the star i look most at night.

Indigo Member
    Achievements:
    Level
    Blog Entries
    Thanks

research

well you must research that constillation, and find out everything you can about it and then go on a vision quest and stay on it till you find out everything about it. Then we will worry about how to get you there.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12