Beware!! Everyone on here is not a indigo or starseed!

General Open Discussion for topics not covered anywhere else.
Don't try to keep the brothers down Grandma. Let us express ourselves here at least and enjoy some acceptance for our differnces.
Magnus

Blogs: 41

" wrote:Asprin :/

Take two of these and astrally project with me in the morning

^_^
builderofcastles

Who is magnus....who is looking....who is indigiglow....who is anyone?? Can you tell me....can you tell me what you have together that everyone else doesn't? Please expound
Grandma Lola

You can take an online test to see if you are normal.

Neurotypical syndrome is a neurobiological disorder characterized by preoccupation with social concerns, delusions of superiority, and obsession with conformity. According to The Institute for the Study of the Neurologically Typical (INST), as many as 9625 out of every 10,000 individuals may be neurotypical. (Yes, that means you too)

Neurotypical individuals (NTs) often assume that their experience of the world is either the only one, or the only correct one. NTs find it difficult to be alone. NTs are often intolerant of seemingly minor differences in others. When in groups NTs are socially and behaviorally rigid, and frequently insist upon the performance of dysfunctional, destructive, and even impossible rituals as a way of maintaining group identity. NTs find it difficult to communicate directly, and have a much higher incidence of lying as compared to persons on the autistic spectrum.

Take the test here:
http://isnt.autistics.org/ntscreening.html
Magnus

Then we got shit like this happening and crazy people being involved or it all being manipulated,who can we trust and who can be trusted?
What is the truth, factual or reality and how in reality do we actually know for sure?

http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/news/3315394/Spy-found-dead-in-bag-had-15k-of-dresses-and-shoes-at-his-flat.html
Indiglow

I'm not keeping anyone down......you are pushing yourself down by trying to rise yourself above anyone....Look outside your little box that you put things in....the world is much bigger than what you know child.
Grandma Lola

Magnus...your world exsists around what other people have written.....do you have a thought of your own that you can't quote from someone else? Tell me exactly what makes another person normal and you not? Tell me from your personal experience how you even know what normal is........not what you read that someone else has published somewhere....

try an origional thought of your own for a change.
Grandma Lola

It's a joke Grandma. Jeez, keep the brothers down is a term used by the civil rights leaders way back when people were prejudice against black people. I know you are not keeping people down. I'm sure. It was a joke.
Magnus

Magnus...your world exsists around what other people have written.....do you have a thought of your own that you can't quote from someone else? Tell me exactly what makes another person normal and you not? Tell me from your personal experience how you even know what normal is........not what you read that someone else has published somewhere....

try an origional thought of your own for a change.

I have original thoughts. It would be a lie to say that everything I think has no coorelation to what others have thought. Are all of your thougths original? Stop deluding yourself. We all build on each other in some way.
Ever stop to consider that maybe I didn't want to spend loads of time writing something that some other brilliant person already came up with? I appreciate good thinkers and so will occasionally post some things they wrote. I think it is funny, but if you are offended I'm sorry.
Magnus

are all your other posts a joke....cause they say the same thing, reflect the same idea....this is who you have presented here...you believe that you are above somehow...and it's simply not true.
Grandma Lola

well, yeah magnus....I don't need to hear over and over what someone wrote years ago....we are here to express OURSELVES....not what otheres have said before us.

a quote now and then ok.....but most of your posts are in quotes from otheres....read them
Grandma Lola

Normal is such a non issue word. What the hell is normal?

How about instead of 'normal' we focus on what is healthy. To the individuals. A healthy attitude, which doesn't mean being normal or in agreement with some standard, would probably serve us all more than a search for normalcy.

As far as information hiding it cracks me up when someone demands that I share some universe secret that they perceive I'm hiding from them. If its universal that would probably be a clue that I'm not the only one holding it. if its universal then its there for the taking if one chooses to look for it. Its more a matter of a sort of shared knowledge that a lot people just plug their ears to. Its insanity to keep demanding information that you don't want hear anyway.
Celticknot

Blogs: 2

well, yeah magnus....I don't need to hear over and over what someone wrote years ago....we are here to express OURSELVES....not what otheres have said before us.

a quote now and then ok.....but most of your posts are in quotes from otheres....read them

If you make the accusation that I quote other people and don't use my own words, that is a lie. I can repost all of my posts here to prove it to you, but that would just be annoying. Why don't you post what I have said that is not my own idea so we can discuss it.

What exactly are you referring to? Do you mean the Dobrowski theory of overactivity? What is the difference between someone building a site and espousing the Indigo myth to make a mockery out of ADHD or gifted people. I mostly quote studies. These are things I have not replicated because I am not a scientist. What is wrong with sharing information?
Magnus

I'm sick and tired of reading all the snobbishness from everyone on here...not just you

lets ban everyone who doesn't have the same style that we do......as if everyone here is perfect

step back and look at where you are yourself and stop this stuff.

"I hate to say this but this person has shown on numerous threads that they are incapable of learning from us here on IS.... it be wise to leave this person and their threads alone so they may understand the consequence of being so shut out to the ability to learn from others. to shut out is to be shut off... "
Grandma Lola

who exactly are any of us to shut anyone off?

Just to think that anyone here is more or better than anyone else is snobbery....its arrogance...and is nonproductive. You want to prove to me that it isn't go right ahead.

but I have many years of experience and watching people do this over and over again in life to know that it is.....and no one had to write it in a book for me to know that.
Grandma Lola

Snobbishness? I'm a snob? Really? lol... Jeez, I thought I was just fucked up in the head and trying to make the best of it.
Magnus

oh yes....and merry christmas and good will to all....

well at least all that we learned ones approve of that is....lol
Grandma Lola

" wrote:You can take an online test to see if you are normal.

Take the test here:
[url]http://isnt.autistics.org/ntscreening.html[/url]

This is priceless!

I like sports does that make me normal.....lol

rampid ignorance!!!!
Grandma Lola

Priom lecua fronos & terica aldon et allona bou. Lou esti clion. Ergo, shallet dios via daereae, & stfu. :)

" wrote:There was a Judist amongst the 12 apostles. John wilkes Booth was paid by the US government to assassinate Lincoln, and JFK was killed the same way. These same type of snakes are on this site. Whatever I say on these posts is what I have researched and not from the internet. I deal with facts, I got from a secret mystery school called the public library and my own heart. I can tell alot of people on this website have not done there own personal research and just go by what others are saying on this site, if it sounds good they go for it. Please remember that the entire internet is controlled by the very forces we starseeds oppose. Love is very important it is a force we must use to overcome this hate in the world. Do not be mistaken this is not the 60's. Protest did not work sit in's did not work, violence will not work. The spoils of this war will be the subconscious of mankind. Once again I express sincerely that THIS WILL NOT BE A PHYSICAL WAR, but a war for the hearts and minds of our brothers and sisters. We are all equals awakened or non awakened alike. The indigo's, light workers, or starseeds who feel that they are better than others are the judist's themselves. The people who bash me as a war monging person full of hatred that try to get me into a argument and misconstrue my words as if I didn't explain in depth already, You are just like the people who killed JFK. We have come to abolish the concepts of selfishness, the ego. Kings, queens, presidents. Those who will survive will be masters over themselves. Truly the free people of earth. Earthlings from humane to Godhood, but there are some on this site that will tell you we will achieve this by singing kumbaya and they will put there guns down. Some will say that the light has taken the darkness all ready and I say they blog to much they are living in the future, the world is still screwed up from my view I don't know about everyone else but I am just watching. I stopped playing the game a long time ago.
tmt

Blogs: 31

I could say some really comical and enlightening thing in Arabic.....but then what would be the point?
Grandma Lola