Auraulite stone...

General Open Discussion for topics not covered anywhere else.
Has anyone had any experience with Auraulite? I've just recently got one...
Equidas 13

by drakke1
Hi: I had never heard of this stone, so thanks for the intro. I checked it out a bit, here's one link which seems credible http://www.pelhamgrayson.com/our-featured-products.html#.UQ8kUc3qnRU

"When I sat down to meditate with two crystals of Auralite-23, I was surprised by the sheer volume of energy coming from them. They are much stronger than regular Amethyst! When a stone is held at the crown chakra, its pulsations move fully through the brain, activating both the crown and third eye. They engender sensations of peace and tranquility in the mind, and bring into one's awareness a sense of being in the presence of the sacred. They remind one of the sacred nature of one's own consciousness, and they bring a quality of inner focus that facilitates deep meditation. The mind is quieted and calmed, the emotional body is stilled and the Liquid Crystal Body Matrix is attuned to its Divine Blueprint. When one holds one of these stones at the crown chakra and a second one at the heart, a powerful circuit is created, helping to integrate heart awareness with one's usual sense of self."

Sounds pretty interesting, so i'll be reviewing further :)
drakke1

[QUOTE=drakke1;1012580]Hi: I had never heard of this stone, so thanks for the intro. I checked it out a bit, here's one link which seems credible http://www.pelhamgrayson.com/our-featured-products.html#.UQ8kUc3qnRU "When I sat down to meditate with two crystals of Auralite-23, I was surprised by the sheer volume of energy coming from them. They are much stronger than regular Amethyst! When a stone is held at the crown chakra, its pulsations move fully through the brain, activating both the crown and third eye. They engender sensations of peace and tranquility in the mind, and bring into one's awareness a sense of being in the presence of the sacred. They remind one of the sacred nature of one's own consciousness, and they bring a quality of inner focus that facilitates deep meditation. The mind is quieted and calmed, the emotional body is stilled and the Liquid Crystal Body Matrix is attuned to its Divine Blueprint. When one holds one of these stones at the crown chakra and a second one at the heart, a powerful circuit is created, helping to integrate heart awareness with one's usual sense of self."Sounds pretty interesting, so i'll be reviewing further :)[/QUOTE]that sounds good for peace and tranquility,i should get one :]
distantnighteyes

[QUOTE=drakke1;1012580]Hi: I had never heard of this stone, so thanks for the intro. I checked it out a bit, here's one link which seems credible http://www.pelhamgrayson.com/our-featured-products.html#.UQ8kUc3qnRU

"When I sat down to meditate with two crystals of Auralite-23, I was surprised by the sheer volume of energy coming from them. They are much stronger than regular Amethyst! When a stone is held at the crown chakra, its pulsations move fully through the brain, activating both the crown and third eye. They engender sensations of peace and tranquility in the mind, and bring into one's awareness a sense of being in the presence of the sacred. They remind one of the sacred nature of one's own consciousness, and they bring a quality of inner focus that facilitates deep meditation. The mind is quieted and calmed, the emotional body is stilled and the Liquid Crystal Body Matrix is attuned to its Divine Blueprint. When one holds one of these stones at the crown chakra and a second one at the heart, a powerful circuit is created, helping to integrate heart awareness with one's usual sense of self."

Sounds pretty interesting, so i'll be reviewing further :)[/QUOTE]

Oh, am sorry drakke1 but this is not the stone to which I refer...it's Auraulite I have...it's a dark grey sparkly stone and is referred to as 'The Truth Stone'...I hope you will research this also and get back to me with what you think...
Equidas 13

[QUOTE=drakke1;1012580]Hi: I had never heard of this stone, so thanks for the intro. I checked it out a bit, here's one link which seems credible http://www.pelhamgrayson.com/our-featured-products.html#.UQ8kUc3qnRU

Sounds pretty interesting, so i'll be reviewing further :)[/QUOTE]
thanks for sharing...I went through my "love is in the earth" crystal book and couldn't find it.
angienader

[QUOTE=angienader;1012819]thanks for sharing...I went through my "love is in the earth" crystal book and couldn't find it.[/QUOTE]

Am so sorry...I misspelled it, doh...it's AURAURALITE! Sorry again...
Equidas 13

Return to index page Indigo Cafe