Death threats

General Open Discussion for topics not covered anywhere else.
lol....I can feed my family with that egg...lolol
Kchi Migwech Gzheminido Kinagego
makwaiskwew

Blogs: 9

" wrote:sometimes you are responsible for pushing the button. unless you're just like homer simpson, managing the console until it blows up in your face.

I am sure I could be after taking so much shit. But like you said to every action there is a reaction. This man called me fat and ugly about 10 times before I said he has a receding hair line, oh the moment I said that people jump on me like I am soooo wrong. Sure 2 wrongs do not make it right and what I said justifies nothing, but I find it funny how everyone is so quick to follow and cannot see what is going on for themselves...
Utopialove

Blogs: 3

Hmm... Honestly, I would not worry about death threats. Take everything with a grain of salt, exercise restraint in order to resist blowing up in one's face and you'll be well on your way... ;) :) If that doesn't work, remove him or her from your life and refuse to interact with the person any longer from this point onward. :)
AscendedLegend

" wrote:I am sure I could be after taking so much shit. But like you said to every action there is a reaction. This man called me fat and ugly about 10 times before I said he has a receding hair line, oh the moment I said that people jump on me like I am soooo wrong. Sure 2 wrongs do not make it right and what I said justifies nothing, but I find it funny how everyone is so quick to follow and cannot see what is going on for themselves...

that sucks. but what motivated his personal attacks in the first place? usually one resorts to personal attacks when they are backed into a corner where logic cannot be relied on as a crutch anymore. I get that all the time because usually I am logically pure but emotionally crippled so that people usually resort to labeling me and attacking me personally. When that occurs, I just chalk it up as a notch in my win column and call it a day.
GenericIndigo

Blogs: 16

" wrote:Hmm... Honestly, I would not worry about death threats. Take everything with a grain of salt, exercise restraint in order to resist blowing up in one's face and you'll be well on your way... ;) :) If it doesn't work, remove him or her from your life and refuse to interact with the person any longer from that point onward. :)

This... ^

And, if I ever got a death threat here, I would tell whoever said it to get their ass in gear. Fly to where I live and get on with it. They want to talk tough, let's see them follow through with it.
Valkrane

Blogs: 15

I don't think anyone would make a death threat on me because I'd probably go burn down their mother's house the next day.
GenericIndigo

" wrote:This... ^

And, if I ever got a death threat here, I would tell whoever said it to get their ass in gear. Fly to where I live and get on with it. They want to talk tough, let's see them follow through with it.

Exactly... :)

[quote=GenericIndigo]I don't think anyone would make a death threat on me because I'd probably go burn down their mother's house the next day.[/quote]

LOL Nice one... lol
AscendedLegend

come get me! because I'm too selfish to take my own life. there are just too many insults left in my head.
GenericIndigo

Eh... I wouldn't do that GenericIndigo. Don't go looking for something you don't want to get... ;) Hehehe :D
AscendedLegend

I am not getting death threats miamisound is accusing me of sending him death threats. I agree though if someone was sending me death threats I would be laughing that someone took they're time to fight on the computer as if they can punch me through it, I would call them a internet gangster and move on, but instead he is making a big deal out of it and for obvious reasons, that it is him doing it himself trying to make other people look bad.
Utopialove

" wrote:This... ^

even if in the absolute yes, it is never very good to attract this kind of attention :) better to avoid that ppl want to kill you to live a peacefull life :)
h0bby1

Articles: 1

it's not a death threat until you see it. think about that. not you. just in general.
GenericIndigo

" wrote:that sucks. but what motivated his personal attacks in the first place? usually one resorts to personal attacks when they are backed into a corner where logic cannot be relied on as a crutch anymore. I get that all the time because usually I am logically pure but emotionally crippled so that people usually resort to labeling me and attacking me personally. When that occurs, I just chalk it up as a notch in my win column and call it a day.

I am not sure what motivate him to do this, perhaps I will go look in some old threads of mine and see where it started. But really it is not like he would be willing to let it go and move on either way, he would never admit that he started this bologna, so it may be a waste of time. I just want to let it be known that Adonis or myself would not send anyone death threats!
Utopialove

" wrote:even if in the absolute yes, it is never very good to attract this kind of attention :) better to avoid that ppl want to kill you to live a peacefull life :)

True that but if they are talking all that smack then let's see where your heart is really at and come prove it, they won't, because they are a pussy willow internet gangster.
Utopialove

" wrote:it's not a death threat until you see it. think about that. not you. just in general.

Good point. Switching your perceptions and how you perceive a situation is a wonderful turn-around to any event that may be bothering you... Nice catch. I'll be thinking about this piece of advice for a while... Thank you. :) *bows*
AscendedLegend

" wrote:Eh... I wouldn't do that GenericIndigo. Don't go looking for something you don't want to get... ;) Hehehe :D

You have one of the best signatures on here lol
Utopialove

" wrote:You have one of the best signatures on here lol

Lol awww... Thank you. :) *hugs* Yeah, I strive to do the best I can to spread love & peace to the planet. :) This is one of my ways of doing so. ^_^
AscendedLegend

" wrote:True that but if they are talking all that smack then let's see where your heart is really at and come prove it, they won't, because they are a pussy willow internet gangster.

seomtime there can be real gangster or other psychos on the internet you never know ^^ :D
h0bby1

Articles: 1

" wrote:seomtime there can be real gangster or other psychos on the internet you never know ^^ :D

Indeed, and cyber skitzo's who make up multiple user names to make death threats to themselves to look like it is someone else.
Utopialove

" wrote:Lol awww... Thank you. :) *hugs* Yeah, I strive to do the best I can to spread love & peace to the planet. :) This is one of my ways of doing so. ^_^

So simple, yet a reminder for all! I love it!
Utopialove